We're in the latter stages of design of an online web application that will program everything. It's going to be very powerful. It's called Imagi. These are the two themes I'm deciding between. I'd like some input. Which do you like? The light one, or the dark one? I give two examples of how it will look, one of which has the app functions in the view, the other just what text would look like.

Click it for the full-sized version. Thanks for your input.

Views: 155

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've increased the opacity of the background in this one, which caused the little icons to stand out. 

Nancy, how does that look? Does it give an upvote to the darker one?

Patricia, Mary's question above is in reference to much lighter backgrounds to all text. In short, there will be no text set against the black. I don't know if you noticed that in the dark version above, but the modified one is here again.

Hi Jason and Mary, they are both really striking and I have a weird thing with certain prints and colours and with what I was looking at in both made my eye feel more comfortable with the shades of the lighter one but looking at the image you have in this my eye feels better looking at this.  I would still work with either regardless. Thank you for checking in with me again

Yes, that looks much better and I change my vote to the darker one.  Thanks!

JD Aliix said:

I've increased the opacity of the background in this one, which caused the little icons to stand out. 

Patricia, Mary's question above is in reference to much lighter backgrounds to all text. In short, there will be no text set against the black. I don't know if you noticed that in the dark version above, but the modified one is here again.

I am voting for the first one meaning the lighter one.  I find  that it holds my focus way longer. I don't have any eye problems  but I find that I am working way too hard.  In terms of aesthetics I find that both are visually striking but I am more drawn to the lighter one.

I most definitely stick to the white one more. But the dark rectangle is too "there" and " definite" against the white background. I agree that the border should fade into the white background in some type of way.

This black one is nice too though. Maybe enlarge the icons or situate them evenly in the space they are in. Maybe even put a brighter border around each one to even things out more and make them pop.

JD Aliix said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

The Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones Experience:

Started by Shirley Bloxham in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Street Poet 14 hours ago. 109 Replies

When Jason presented the information on the Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones, he presented us with the possibility of making one for us, ….”one in which we can install an intent, or whatever else,…Continue

Annoying Question of The Week

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Calvin on Friday. 293 Replies

I admire people who tell it like it is. So don't tell me what I want to hear. You're already such immensely great liars, you'd do yourself a disservice to merely parrot back what you think the…Continue

~~MUSIC SHARING THREAD~~

Started by Calvin in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Street Poet on Thursday. 47 Replies

Music is so importanthttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyoYf7rZVGII wonder what sort of soundtrack JD Aliix's movie/series would have?I wonder…Continue

Vitality Building Exercises

Started by Mary Betts in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Molly Helene on Thursday. 36 Replies

I just wanted to include some…Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service