A while back, I remember reading a reply that said there was no return to source. At the time, I didn't think much about it and stored it away for future consideration. A couple of weeks ago, this reentered my thought stream and I decided it was still too open ended to make a firm conclusion.
The questions I think will help here are as follows:
- Is it possible to return to Source?
- What is the ultimate goal in our existence? Is there an ultimate goal?
- Is the return to Source a final stage or can it be done at any time?
- Have we ever even left Source and this whole line of thinking is pointless?
- Is there a point to pointlessness?
- What is the capital of Assyria? (the second capital)
- What is truth? (please don't use my answer from another post)
I'm guessing this will keep everyone busy/distracted for a while. I look forward to any and all responses. I also encourage everyone to participate regardles of how "advanced" you think you are. Every opinion is important as always. Let the paradoxes begin!