Hello everyone, after years of researching here I am. Taking phasix now, after ormus, origin, curents and Platinum.
Interesting path. We need more videos and reviews. I’m eagern to know more.
Am YouTube channel maybe or social media platform. It took me 7 years to get here…it might help someone to shorten his ascending path.
Thank you so much!

Views: 407

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Talking about cleansing...what's the take here on Kambo? 

I have personally had extraordinary results with parasite cleansing by using Kambo. As well as many other benefits. 

For those who don't know Kambo is the secretion from the Giant monkey tree frog in the Amazon. It is applied to the lymphatic system and then a potent purging process is initiated. This is administred by an experienced practitioner. 

Hello William,

that's great! I respect that medicine but I have never used it myself. I was discussing this some months back with a healer who says they have removed parasitic spirit entities from people AFTER their Kambo and or Ayahuasca sessions. I can only surmise that the practitioners ( so many self appointed weekend conference shamans popping up)  may not have the sufficient training for this and endangered their clients. I know people who swear by this treatment ( one person I heard cleared their lyme disease!) and have in their words received deep healing from it. I have never felt an attraction to either medicine. I think the guide, the container and the experience of the shaman are important in that process. There are actually a few practitioners in the Salt Lake city area. It's certainly becoming easier to find that treatment these days. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

I take Sri yantra

Started by Vinoth in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Paisios Papapavlou 1 hour ago. 4 Replies

Use Sri yantra product morning, 10days use powerful effect and totally full chakra healing and awaken. I take energy flying or float, I flying height 52 meter, my consciousness infinite. My spiritual…Continue

General Questions

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Mehtab Jan 20. 776 Replies

This thread is for any questions you have about anything we're doing.Continue

Tags: faq, questions, general

What is really going on - from above and below

Started by Karina in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Jakub Faist Jan 19. 1 Reply

Dear DJ Alix,I really like this page and there is a lot of valuable information - no question about and so let me express gratitude for your effort!I don`t want be boring with my "personal waking up…Continue

Earth Incarnational experiences for Higher Selves

Started by Karina in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Paisios Papapavlou Jan 18. 1 Reply

"... Earthers seem to marvel at the huge incarnational periods aliens seem to go through. They'll tell their contactees of living for hundreds of years, or, as with reptilian royalty it can be tens…Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2022   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service