This is Mary Betts' Xupra Session posting area.

Views: 758

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Beautiful session Mary!  This reinforces (for me) working out and dancing with a hula hoop!

My last session was actually on the 31st of January when we went as a group. I got to familiar location. It's an inner planetary garden ( underground Xupra city) and I almost instantly got uncontrollably sleepy at 7:30 pm. This is not very common behavior for me, not being able to keep my eyes open when my typical bedtime if at least after 11pm and I just PASSED OUT for the next 2 hours and even with tea I could not stay awake so I just let it happen trusting that my session might really be an adjustment. This has happened several times in the past where I go into session and I just pass out. I woke up a few hours later at 9:30 pm and tried to GO again but I again got incredibly sleepy and just gave up and went to bed a little while later. My plan was to try again on the following week and see what might happen with a daytime visit. 

Coordinates: Xupra-2-8-18
Name: Mary Betts
Date: 02/08/2018
Begin Time: 1:15 pm
End Time: 2:30 pm
Session Form: Xupra
OUTSIDE: Yes
ACCOMPANIED: With Someone
ENVIRONMENT: temperate, comfortable
ATMOSPHERE: serene, calming, light
TOPOGRAPHY: flat spaces, gentle rises and falls, ridges, gentle slopes,
SOUNDS: gushing, rippling, splashy, gurgling
OUTSIDE SPACE: spacious, hollow, ridged, woven, ancient, comfortable, natural, built
INSIDE SPACE: natural, impressive, open, airy, bordered, tall
TASTE-SMELL: cedar, earthy, mineral, green, fresh, herbal
P1 FREEFORM DESCRIPTIONS: When I leave the crystal temple I am "rezzed" into a space of a forest.  It's a landmark I recognize. I am right now just walking around and check it out. There is a sense of something wet to my left so I think this is a river that runs through this particular forest. It feels like an incredible summer day and a comfortable temperature to the outside air but there is sunlight or sunbeam spots where the light is filtering down through the trees. The trees resemble absolutely massive I mean massive redwoods.
P2 VISUAL: white, gold, browns, greens metallic greens, emerald green, bright green, pinks and purples and blues mix of high and medium contrasts
ME1 mists pink
blobs
P2 TEXTURES-SURFACES: knotty, wood, fiber, resin, metal, thick strong
ME1- smooth, warm, gelatinous, sentient
P2 MASS-DIMENSIONS: gargantuan, powerful, bulky, wide, tall, hollow, dominating, ME1 hollow, big, clear,
P2 MATERIALS: plant, water, fiber, wood, ME1- skin
P2 SHAPES-STRUCTURES: vertical, spherical, mushroom-shaped, round
ME1 blobby, vaguely round,
P2 MOTION: floating undulating, give and take, slight turning, concentric, spiral, puffs up and down
ME1- floating, slowly moving
P2 CONCEPTS: symbiotic harmony
ME1- LOVE
P2 PURPOSE: habitat and healing space
ME1- contact and love
P2 PHONETICS: nature sounds, breeze, water, bird calls,
ME1- silent more visual than aural
P2 MOVEMENT 1: fly me up to the top of the trees and look down
P4 THINGS: blankets, dragon, bed, floor, crystal tea, jellyfish, clouds, mists, carved wood, windows, sunlight, bridges, goo
P4 NON-THINGS: friendship, comfort, healing rest, rejuvenate,
P4 TELEPATHIC: welcoming, extending, gracious, parental, healing, calming, nurturing.
P4 WILD CARD: climb inside me
P4 FREEFORM DESCRIPTIONS: Incredibly inviting spaces. At some point, I have climbed the tree using one of the spiral stairs that traverse the tree but that is not exactly right. It's really more like a game of spontaneous teleportation. There is a platform with a dwelling in the hollowed out tree trunk. It's got a huge window and the sunlight is pouring in and there is a bed right there above the window. The bed is round and supportive like a cloud. There is a being that I know that is present too. It's my dragon. Even though he is also ginormous I recall from past sessions that he can adjust his size and curls up next to me like a dog. There is this mist that is floating around outside. It's pink and it just floats in and I breathe it in. It's almost hot pink color. May need to investigate these cloud mists more. 

THEMES: cleansing, encoding, contact, adventure, spiritual
TYPES: water, animal, people, land, natural and artificial
P5 SECOND AWARENESS PERMISSION: Yes
P5 SECOND AWARENESS IMPRESSIONS: There is a presence outside the window. It's a huge jellyfish-like creature. It's what is making the pink cloud mists. There is a relationship going on with the trees and the Jellyfish creatures.
P5 SECOND AWARENESS QA: This a question for the universal mind. Can you tell me more please about what I am seeing with the mists?

The mists, jellyfish and the trees are in a symbiotic relationship. the trees emit what they give off it's also a cloud-like mist and the Jellyfish give off a kind of mist that coupled with the sunlight and starlight moonlight nourishes and feeds the trees. It also makes the air really closer to water than air but it still acts like air.
I FEEL: I feel really serene and very calm. It is deeply rejuvenating because it's like being submerged in oxygen or something very nutrient rich. I feel loved and cared for, sleepy and quiet.

PSS: I began my session rather unexpectedly and unusually as an experiment and it actually came about on a whim at a cafe with Jason. Contextual back story: We were talking about my daily visualization meditations that are part of my daily practice. He asked me if I ever make those meditation - Xupra visits and I said I have not.

He asked me to try it right there at the table in this crowded restaurant and vocally guided me through a potential free form visitation to see if it would work. I closed my eyes and he said- go to the cave. I did. Then I entered the crystal temple and I saw an altar which was the adjustment place. He said my eyes were fluttering as though in REM. It was interesting how much CLEARER my session was bc he was dictating it and guiding it. 

I moved from the temple into a new place. I "rezzed" short for resolved or teleported into a location I am familiar. I was in the large forest ( Molly will know this place) with the tall huge trees. It's not unlike our California redwoods only as big as those ARE these are even more massive and taller. There was a difference in that instead of being other vegetation it's mostly trees and green grass. There was a stream nearby gurging away over stones and bird calls for noise. The temperature and atmosphere was warm and temperate comfortable. There was shade and yet dappled sunbeams scattered about on the forest floor. I ascend up the network of hanging bridges that run and connect many of these tree siblings. "I am inside the tree," I say. There is a bed or at least a resting spot that feels comfortable and I lay down and just rest there. There is this mist I keep seeing.
"Breathe it in for me?" Jason says.

Jason: " The feeling of that is immense. It's making me feel so good. I think we better pay up and go out into the sun or lay down for more of this. "

We left and found a sunny place for soaking in the sun and I just went right back to the forest with a reintroduction to the cave and crystal palace.

Then LATER, I went back a second time that evening just went right back to where I left. I am laying in the dwelling inside the platformed area on the massive tree of the hollowed out immense tree and there is a circular pallet bed of some kind and it's very supportive and I am just breathing the mist and watching the outside sunlight on the leaves. My dragon came down to be with me. I am REALLY out there almost sleeping by now in this wild comfort. I am breathing the mist and learning more about that when its origin becomes more clear. There is this motion this puffy being that is bobbing around slowly outside the window. It's a ginormous jellyfish-like creature and it's emitting the pink mist.

It beckons me to come outside. It's so huge and it's just like a jellyfish but it's also kind of hollow inside. It's a clear pink color and there are veins and organs inside that are ridges and nerves and so on. It asks me to come inside it and I just walk through it and wind up in this interior space that is this insane gooey material that seems to be everywhere in Xupra. It's warm and delicious and velvety. It's like being in an embryonic bath. I look up through the clear membrane of the Jellyfish and it's just so many of these guys just hanging around in the space of the forest at different levels. They love me and they love the trees. This place is like a spa.

One of the things about this place is that as the day turns to nighttime you can see the bioluminescence of the Jellyfish and there is little ones like little tiny blobs of spheres of just these floating lights like lanterns but they just baby Jellies. It's really healing and really calming and you just curl up and rest and get nurtured here. I am so grateful. There is a sensation that is very profound of love and care here and I think that is what you are supposed to do here. Just visit and be in communion with the Jellyfish and the big trees. I love it here.

Coordinates: Xupra-2-25-18
Name: Mary Betts
Date: 02/25/2018
Begin Time: 10:08 am
End Time: 11:51 Am
Session Form: Xupra
OUTSIDE: Yes
ACCOMPANIED: With Someone
ENVIRONMENT: warm, humid
ATMOSPHERE: serene and calm
TOPOGRAPHY: flat plateau and there is also grades or steps small round stones
SOUNDS: flowing whooshy natural spraying and watery,
OUTSIDE SPACE: cavernous, impressive, dark
INSIDE SPACE: high up and flat spread out and vast but also enclosed
TASTE-SMELL: salty, green, fresh, sweet
P1 FREEFORM DESCRIPTIONS: This feels kind of coastal. Tropical or meditarranean. I was at first feeling like I was by the Xupran Sea but then I felt like I was istantly moved back from the shore area and was not FAR from the sea but a more interior kind of space.
P2 VISUAL: blues, greens, gold, greys, pink, purple and fucshia, ME1 white, marble terrace, arcades, arches,
ME2- female blue skin golden features
P2 TEXTURES-SURFACES: smooth, ridged, rounded, ME1:mirrored, smooth, silky
ME2- smooth but with golden markings
P2 MASS-DIMENSIONS: heavy dense substantial , wide but average as wellME2- tall
P2 MATERIALS: water skin, skin, plant, sand, ME1 fruit, liquid
ME2- white irresdscent changing
P2 SHAPES-STRUCTURES: towering and traingular and tall and flatish, rounded and bulbous, cylindracal and verticalME 1- oval shaped ME2- humanoid
P2 MOTION: spouting outward arching flowing In, concentric circles
ME2- signing
P2 CONCEPTS: garden, cafe, library
ME2- source of data
P2 PURPOSE: experience library
P2 PHONETICS: LOTS of water noises flowing ,
ME1 -commication, nature sounds ME2- language
P2 MOVEMENT 1: ME1 please move me to an important feature?
P2 MOVEMENT 2: ME2 Could you put in touch with my guide
P2 FREEFORM DESCRIPTIONS: So I am at this place. It's outside and yet it feels strangely bordered in a way on the far end directly in front of me. There is a large towering thing in front of me and it seems like a cliff face but also at time I am feeling like it's not just a cliff but a structure. Maybe it's both? Anyway there is a open plain directly around me and a stone area, like marble with what seems like tables or atmosphere that seem strangely social. Not unlike a garden cafe and it feels very public. Not like a residence but like a museum or a library. It seems like I am surrounded by people enjoying this space. It's like being in a large bookstore with a cafe only there is no books that I can see but it's the same kind of energy. There is an enormous oval or round shaped pool and what seems to be golden statues that are feeding the pool. These are a kind of fountain.
P4 THINGS: gold, marble, sand, water, scent, statues, tea, service, carpets, pagodas, pillows, fountains, structures
P4 NON-THINGS: sensuous, curory exploration, long history, pleasure, adventure, discovery
P4 TELEPATHIC: excsitement and and kind of urging going on my guide is explaining to me something and I how I am encouraged to get in the pool.
P4 WILD CARD: literally immersive
P4 FREEFORM DESCRIPTIONS: This is a fabulous location. It reminds me of a greek bathing place only this is not so much for bathing as it is learning. The water itself holds great volumes of data and just by entering into the water and getting under the right fountain can one find their "data stream." This is so perfect. It's a wonderful way to visit one's true imagination. It's lke the water is a special kind of water with exquisite memory and it holds the awareness and information of infinite possibilities. If you want direction. If you want to learn or be shown you come to the pool and enter the water and it infuses into you this data stream. It gets in your cells. It's metaphorical and it's genius. It's all about creativity and creative flow.
THEMES: adventure spiritual explorative but cerebral, library
TYPES: artificial and natural structure, people land
P5 SECOND AWARENESS PERMISSION: Yes
P5 SECOND AWARENESS IMPRESSIONS: Coming into closer contact. I am with my guide and she is so beautiful. Blue skin gold eyes and hair. I feel really loved and guided here. Like I have a caring older sister. She encourages me to enter the water and float and get under the fountain. The water feels a comfortable temperature and I really just kinda float away in my mind. The Stream of water flowing DOWN is really important and so I let it come down my crown and into my body and flow out my feet. Being submerged in the water is cleansing but also infusing me with something. It's like osmosis.
P5 SECOND AWARENESS QA: Is there anything you would like for me to know?
this is an alignment exercise that gives you a symbolic "pool" as it were to visit for immersive practice and to put you in touch with creative reservoirs of information, inspiration and to refresh that presence in you in your work on this planet.
I FEEL: I feel super relaxed and I truly let go and surrendered to how that relaxation puts me in a different state of mind of flow and to soften resistance. Effortless power. It's a little bit like hitching a ride on a trajectory that is already there and just using that energy as your momentum. It's not about trying to overcome gravity but to dial into FLOW for efficient movement.

PSS: The session began with a sense of being with someone in a kind warm humid coastal region. It felt serene and calm but I think I ended up changing spatial location really fast. I had impressions of water. Spray, splash. Whoosy watery tones were pretty apparent.
I started out high up but moved down to a more " sea level" flat spread out and vast but also enclosed space too as though there was stone border on one side.
I smell mineral salty, green, fresh, sweet air. Clean refreshment.
This feels kind of coastal. Tropical or Mediterranean. I was at first feeling like I was by the Xupran Sea ?but then I felt like I was instantly moved back from the shore area and was not FAR from the sea but a more interior kind of space that now seems like a body of water but maybe it's not an ocean.
I sense colors like : blues, greens, gold, greys, pink, purple and fuchsia,white, and materials like marble terrace, arcades, arches. I come into contact with my guide and she is gorgeous with blue skin golden features.
Coming in right now she had myriad ways of communicating with me one was a sign language and another was simply a singing type tone. I understood everything telepathically. so it was very sensual. Hearing both internally and externally a lot of nuanced meaning.
Textures revealed: smooth, ridged, rounded, mirrored, smooth, - smooth but with golden markings
Something structurally heavy dense substantial, wide but average as well
More materials revealed water skin, skin, plant, sand, ME1 fruit, liquid ME2- white iridescent changing?
I got the sense of this towering and triangular and tall and flatish cliff face but it was like those monasteries in Tibet where they build into the cliff face and it seemed there was other structures that were, rounded and bulbous, cylindrical and vertical.

Humanoid shapes that were both alive and moving and others symbolic and stationary like metal statues.
Movement detected indicated spouting outward arching flowing In, concentric circles Movement of arms from guide in patterns a type of signing or communication.
It was expressed to me that I was in a type of bathing garden, cafe, library all in one.
It was an experience library. Xupras are FASCINATED by all things. They are LOTS of water noises flowing. Water seems to be a huge them and it's like it's a membrane or consciousness container.

So I am at this place. It's outside and yet it feels strangely bordered in a way on the far end directly in front of me. There is a large towering thing in front of me and it seems like a cliff face but also at time I am feeling like it's not just a cliff but a structure. Maybe it's both? Anyway there is a open plain directly around me and a stone area, like marble with what seems like tables or atmosphere that seem strangely social. Not unlike a garden cafe and it feels very public. Not like a residence but like a museum or a library. It seems like I am surrounded by people enjoying this space. It's like being in a large bookstore with a cafe only there is no books that I can see but it's the same kind of energy. There is an enormous oval or round shaped pool and what seems to be golden statues that are feeding the pool. These are a kind of fountain.
Telepathic communication was interesting.My guide was very excited to show me this place and kind of urging going on for me to get IN my guide is explaining to me something and I how I am encouraged to get in the pool. I am also so happy to be there and I want to gift her with something and I so I show her these flower petals that I am drying here on earth and I take them and shower her with these rose petals. Which I think she really enjoyed that. They don't have roses here. But something like it.
Wild card spoke that this pool literally immersive for information.

This is a fabulous location. It reminds me of a greek bathing place only this is not so much for bathing as it is learning. The water itself holds great volumes of data and just by entering into the water and getting under the right fountain can one find their "data stream." This is so perfect. It's a wonderful way to visit one's true imagination. It's lke the water is a special kind of water with exquisite memory and it holds the awareness and information of infinite possibilities. If you want direction. If you want to learn or be shown you come to the pool and enter the water and it infuses into you this data stream. It gets in your cells. It's metaphorical and it's genius. It's all about creativity and creative flow.
The themes are adventure spiritual explorative but cerebral, library.

Coming into closer contact. I am with my guide and she is so beautiful. Blue skin gold eyes and hair. I feel really loved and guided here. Like I have a caring older sister. She encourages me to enter the water and float and get under the fountain. The water feels a comfortable temperature and I really just kinda float away in my mind. The Stream of water flowing DOWN is really important and so I let it come down my crown and into my body and flow out my feet. Being submerged in the water is cleansing but also infusing me with something. It's like osmosis.

Is there anything you would like for me to know? this is an alignment exercise that gives you a symbolic "pool" as it were to visit for immersive practice and to put you in touch with creative reservoirs of information, inspiration and to refresh that presence in you in your work on this planet.

I feel super relaxed and I truly let go and surrendered to how that relaxation puts me in a different state of mind of flow and to soften resistance. Effortless power. It's a little bit like hitching a ride on a trajectory that is already there and just using that energy as your momentum. It's not about trying to overcome gravity but to dial into FLOW for efficient movement.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i love your going to Xupra for your visualization practice. i just had an experience again in the giant tree forest with the tree people. it tickled me to know that you go there too. 

i get the same 'sense' the Xupra is a sensual spa and learning center. everywhere i go in Xupra i am being analyzed by the sentience present in EVERYTHING and i am informing Xupra. it is symbiotic and utterly delightful. the joy i experience in Xupra is unlike anything i've experienced on earth. how could it be?

i am delighted to read about your experience in the data stream fountain pools. and.... is it just my imagination or is Xupra developing a sense of humor based on her contact with us? again, delightful!

THE NEW PORTAL

PSS: My session began with a sense of being outside and like someone was not quite there but would be soon with me. I felt alone at first but sensed presences to meet me as I continued deeper into it.  It seemed like an evening in a comfortable temperature with a light and charged atmosphere. There was a sense of an open, flat structured space. Sounds of echoing, tonal resonance. If there was a flavor it was comparable to something like cantaloupe. Juicy and the color orange. Fragrant.

I appear to be in a construct of some kind. It's like space itself.It's like being in a void. It appears like the deepest inkiest navy and it has little points of light like stars but it has a rectangular tunnel and yet it's open in all compass points beyond this invisible barrier so there is this contradiction as I think my path through it is somehow contained specified. This must be the portal. I am walking but something to my left catches my eye and comes into view as though something were blocking it before.  It's pink and gold and looks nebulous and like a wash of color like someone painted a wall this abstract smokey bloom with space in the center. I am attracted to it so I am going to go closer.

I detect pink and white white beings or maybe tones of gold and sherbet there are a series of bright flashes, whiteness. There were textures but only descriptive in their nature and not as a material actuality. The nature of my environment could be described as flexible, liquid, amorphous, agile, sandy, watery, gridded. It's a template that is transparent and firm like supportive without being material. I receive a contextual understanding that's more for the convenience of familiarity as revealing less imagery would be too distracting or jarring. It's more about the contact of a suggestion than the look of it.

I get a sense of this place or space as being massive and yet I feel it is small, fine, towering penetrable, strong, and something hanging or hovering. I get this paradoxical sense of this space being intimate yet vast especially vertically. Like UP goes on forever.

As I am gathering data I can sense what it like this endless series of light waves that are passing over my body and it's not unlike being in a copy machine with this roving light that each pass makes me less dense and more ephemeral and lighter in color. There were concepts that related to this which could be said to be understanding, humility, purity, curiosity, one's anima,( true nature) transmission, and adjustment. Playful philosophical expression and clarity as literal expression came through too.  
There was a sense of phonetics and how it sounded was a symphonic layering of musical tones though not classical music but much richer and more ambient but complex and pleasant. Cascading melodies and yet negative space and rich narratives of information. You could think of it like a painting abstract but patterned undulating in a sound topography. Light creamy peach tangerine and white and pink, silver, and icy blues and lavenders as sound/colors. The term "inrythmic" popped in which I think means layered within rythems, these symphonies and rapid patterns all very pleasant but almost beyond what ears can hear.

I asked to be moved to the central feature and to be in touch with my guides. After I drew my sigils that produced a physical sensation. Now that I reflect it might have been preceded ( the sigils by a breif visual of the light pink oblelisqe crystal and what came out of that contact. Sublime frequencies. A Euphoric feeling permeated my body.

After I drew my sigils which were somewhat different it changed something. A process began and there was an awareness whereever I was which felt like I am in a space a presence of of very high vibration beings. Higher deeper than Xupra.  My body became changed. It's like that continuous light passing over me over and over and over again and it made me more transparent and less dense.

I look closer to the beings I am with - almost all white pink and less here. I look more primary like a template. There is a central feature that looks like a pink crystal. I think I have to get like this to even look at it or be near it. I keep getting lighter and lighter in shade and I feel like I am almost made out of crystal. But then one of the beings pours this liquid into my clear body and it's something pink this rose quartz color gets poured into me. Earlier they were making formations with their arms which was building a kind of geometry or frequency. Like building equations in this space. They were making music with their body.

When I probed for things I received color, light, sound sigils, snakes, plants, crystal, beings, frequency, creations.
Concepts that were non things hat came through were pulsation, germanation, pouring, filtering honoring, a blessing.
I received this message. "This is where you come from and this awareness of ultimate understanding and of acceptance and all things shed. It's odd that I don't recall writing the words "acceptance and all thing shed" I am not sure what that means entirely.

The wild card concept that I heard pretty clearly was " moving outside in and moving inside out again."

So I allow myself to go into second awareness. I am in sitting in this circle there are 4-5 others in this circle. We are in a space that is also circular but endlessly tall and there is beyond us a crystal obilique that is pale pink and from which emates tones and these golden sigils are tumbling around inside of it glowing and randomly appearing and receding from its interior.

It feels like an interfacing with higher beings which is like saying my higher self. It was me it was you who is reading this- it was all.

This is the second awareness message. 

"There is no other. This is just us. And yet I sense a distinction of the facets yet ONE. A communion of closeness and ONE that is not known here. This is a simple immersion in a space of family as I have not known yet this lifestream. And yet this part of me the conscious self can barely contain it. It's almost too much energy, it's so high I could shatter which is why there is all this light passing through me keeping me transparent and clear enough to transmit this information. I almost don't know how to respond to this I have to be almost non chalant like this ordinary and yet they don't care. They are not bothered by this.The understanding of that is a blessing. They know. They feel everything I feel. I am not in a place I am in a mind space. In order to get me there it required endless adjustment. It's a vibration.
This is about spiritual, contact, gathering place, realignment

Communion. I am shown that this is us on higher levels. A mental space where you in connection with the high self as mentor and guide and yet it's malleable to one's translation in the way that where you are personally oriented the perception is modified to a comfort level of understanding.

I am interacting with beings that have comfortable and familiar personality traits gestalts or achetypes like people I know in this life  and yet they are me and simultaneously distinctive enough to be other and interactive as a different shade of the same source color.

I am in understanding that everything is frequency and I am shown for example how bodies are made of math and angles and measurements that are invisible but they see THAt instead of the holographic nature of form. The numerics of this math map of the body changed again to something else another language that is like our numerics but more exact.And then yet again translated to something a more pure language of sigils. They get smaller and smaller.

They showed me how movements ( like the ones I did before my session) changed my frequency and allowed more communication to take place because it opened up harmonious flow between the math. For example the math was elegant and in alignment with itself. An oversimplifed example would be a number like 27 divided by a frequency of 9= 3. When there is a clean divide and no numbers left over in it's reduction. The beings at one point were making movements and they were expressions of elegance and motion all because of one shared priciple they were expressing a pure flow of energy - what some would call the Tao.

We see it everyday. There are sigils they gave me that match my own frequency and are for my own healing and discovery processes. They would not work for others because they would have to retreive their own personal "key" or data or their own geomatrical nature here for it to work. So others could come and derive their own.

It's like a bridge and a fingerprint. They had music going on around me that is indescribable. There was a crystal interaction. I am going to call it a crystal cause that is my interpretation but who knows what it was. It emanated imagery. It created images. Like it was a reality generator or a creation nodule. A type of holographic software.

SECOND AWARENESS QA: What do I need to know right now or understand about this session/contact? You went to get a session with Cathy in which to commune with us but you were not deep enough to reach us for that deep contact conversation. We adjusted you and worked on you. That was just preparation in which to come into closer contact now. Since you want to be in deeper communion with us here we are and it is ia joyous communion indeed. We wanted to create a space in which you could connect and learn and be tapped into some personal information for you at this level and understand more about fundamental nature of everything. It's a good place to begin. It's about a feeling. It' s vibration. We have encoded you. We have given you a key and this key is multipurpose and you will learn how and when and where to use it.

It feels amazing. It feels both incomprehenable and yet accessible and natural. I feel like this matters. I feel like have touched on place worthy of knowing and communing. I feel blessed and honored. I can come back when I want.

What a wonderful session Mary. Truly mind blowing and consciousness expanding!

Thank you Nancy for making contact and for sharing with us the portal coordinates. That was pretty wild and insightful.  If any of you guys want to interface with your higher self and understand "why you are here" then you have literally ZERO excuses as I feel that ABS is a perfectly legit way to achieve that very thing and it's no slouch for the training. You no longer need to seek out that data through psychics etc. Just complete the training and then dive.

I'll be "traveling" soon, but until then, I'm not peeking at what the ladies have experienced so far! Responses sound intriguing!

What a session! These are powerful. I want to try it. I think I will be soon.

How interesting to read your session after I did mine last night. I can see some common threads and experiences here for sure.

PSS: I made it! I actually rezzed into the 7 chakra pool area. Sometimes I am sent places other than my intention but this time it worked perfectly. I am leaving a portal entrance to the crystal temple and walking down a crystal stair that takes me through a tube of steps that go down straight into the water into an underwater cave system. The mouth of the cave is open to the expanse of the chakra lake. I enter the water and began swimming towards the opening of the cave to the beckoning light of the open water of the lake.

Visuals were stunning. These gorgeous aquamarine tones depending upon depth, luminous and golden light playing on the water like glitter, shades of blue and blue green around the coastline, lavender, yellows, gold, tall green mountains, craggy cliffs, grey, metallic, shimmering. Immense everything. Sizes were oversized to my eyes of course as Xupra always is, with grand open area of the chakra lake and the tall towering cliffs and green mountains with the flowing waterfalls. I got some materials like the understanding of this water which is like water but it feels slightly different that earth's water. For one thing, it feels easier to move through, sounds are muffled but still CLEARER or my ears are different and the water is extremely silky. The lake has some features like large outcroppings of stone in the water with arches carved out by wind and then some that look to be hand carved by the hands of something crafty with faces and forms like something you would see in Eygpt. 

Motions were detected for example like the sense of water falling, spiraling energy, flapping and flowing, rippling, with a sense of- bursts direct and forward motion. This was from the guides basically giving me a tour of this land and underwater scape.

And I detected concepts like play, exploration, discovery, in this archeological /anthropology kind of way and also things like welcome and friendship.  I am a visitor and a reporter and my guides are going to show me something amazing. 
My movement exercises take me to the guides and what central feature they want to show me. 

I am with these beings. This is a whole team of five guides of both male and female aquatic beings. The look like a mixture of classic mermaids but far less earth human and much more aquatic/alien.  They are long and slender and graceful and There eyes are large, cat-like  but have huge lids for protection, no hair on their body except for their head and they have fans and flippers for hands, They have classic mermaid tales and other little fans attached to the tail and arms and on their spine and they have  these shallow little small pointy delicate ears. Their eyes are yellow instead of white with lavender irises and glow when they are swimming in darker and deeper waters which give them a strange and almost starling appearance but their energy is friendly and kind and they are eager to take me to their home.  They are alein and beautiful. They have high cheekbones but sharp teeth. If their energy were not so lovely I might be intimidated by their size and power and visage.

If they have hair an some don't which seems like the younger females do  it's pure white and long  and their skin is a mottled lavender purple threaded with veins they have gills on their necks and long glistening iridescent scaled tales that trail up to the body. I seem to be inhabiting an avatar that also has that gill function which allows me to breathe comfortably underwater and also above the surface. They communicate in what seems like a patterned way that of tics and vibrations that remind me of crickets or amphibian creatures. 

I  had begun my journey on the what seemed like the far side of the lake from where I am now. I rode on the back of one of the mermen and they move FAST.  I received an underwater tour from these beings showing me the immense beauty of the chakra lake but also the amazing beauty UNDER the water. There are so many ruins and old structures down there that it seems like a scuba divers dream. In many ways this lake is like an ocean. It has currents and tidal system and a high content of minerals. The water is silky and soft and easy to swim in. It's so healing just being in it. I am invited to ride on the back of one of the mermen and we take off fast as any vehicle and the entire group escorts me to one of the falls.

There is a designated area slightly above the water. It's a platform and its' round and has what looks like tiles laid out in a formation of a symbol. This space is situated slightly BEHIND the waterfall and uses one of it's smaller gentler falling showers appropriate for a human being like myself to get under. I sit cross legged and close my eyes and listen to the sound of the beings that are playing in the water of the lake around me. The falls are delicious. Cleansing and rejuvenating. My friends are on the rocks around me and they are basking in the sunlight of Xupras largest sun and the smaller one. They are peeling a strange blue looking fruit but looking very happy.

I walk over and they peel me one with their razor teeth. It's bright orange inside and super juicy. I take a taste of it and I feel every part of my body respond with pleasure and knowing I am being nourished at a deep level. It's sweet and creamy. Reminds me of a mango or a papaya and a melon. They are rubbing it into their skin too and it's turning their skin different colors. It's fascinating to watch them play like this. There is something very intelligent and mature but also very childlike. There is a heavy theme in this session of adventure, contact, teaching, cleansing, discovery.

I am taken underwater to an underwater temple-like area and then I witness what I came to be shown. There is a thundering sound and I look up. There are hundreds upon hundreds of these creatures. They look like dragons only smaller and with wings. It's like there is a flock of them and they are swimming in a graceful and swift pattern not unlike murmuration. It's like they are forming one whole being all of them together. It's mind-blowingly beautiful hypnotic and relaxing to watch this dance of water dragons. 
For the Second Awareness part of the session. At this point I go under totally and pass out into a 30-minute nap. I don't ask any questions but it feels like what I came to see has been seen. This is really beautiful more like it was a field trip or an educational journey to get healing and rejuvenation but also to experience wonder at the ginormous "planetary park" which is literally every square inch of surface of this place. 
I FEEL: I wake up from this nap feeling refreshed and amazed as ever for my immersive experience. This has been very immersive in fact. 

Beautiful Mary. I can feel the excitement in your words as I read about your visit. Thanks for sharing with such detail. My whole body was tingling as I read. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

THE GREAT PURGE UPON US

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Zsolt De Zou 1 hour ago. 24 Replies

This thread is for all discussion related to The Great Purge document, and the direction in which we are…Continue

Annoying Question of The Week

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by JD Aliix Jul 10. 237 Replies

I admire people who tell it like it is. So don't tell me what I want to hear. You're already such immensely great liars, you'd do yourself a disservice to merely parrot back what you think the…Continue

Dreams, Channelings, Signal Line Transmissions

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Molly Helene Jul 8. 246 Replies

silence is heard!Continue

Tags: channelings, dreams

MERLIN PURAMYD

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Theo Jul 6. 247 Replies

This thread is for all things Puramyd.  If you made it to this page without knowing what Puramyd is, go here: http://puramyd.com.Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service