This thread is for all things Puramyd.  If you made it to this page without knowing what Puramyd is, go here: http://puramyd.com.

Views: 8063

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have come to the point that I have named my puramyd Draconis it just felt right triggered visions of legendary dragons which I have had visions of several years ago. Draconis has been changing, the colour has changed, energy feels different. I have been smudging before my meditations and the energy and vibration is immense I can actually feel it pulsating through me and can also hear the high many leveled tones. I carry Draconis with me everywhere I go, it just feels better that way.
Thanks for sharing Trevor that is profound. Dragons are so, SO incredible.

Loved Jason's call on Unbounded Potential last night! I learn so much everytime there is an opportunity to hear him. While much of what he covered last night about Puramyd (and everything else) is covered in various parts of the SB site, it is great to audibly hear it too. Thanks Jason!

Those calls are so fun! Thanks for listening in.

ginnig said:

Loved Jason's call on Unbounded Potential last night! I learn so much everytime there is an opportunity to hear him. While much of what he covered last night about Puramyd (and everything else) is covered in various parts of the SB site, it is great to audibly hear it too. Thanks Jason!

I agree, the call last night was very nice and warm feeling.  Of all the great details which were covered, I was taken, by a feeling that I would go through another surrender ceremony.  The impressions I received was, that with my now understandings of a better pathway, making yet a stronger commitment to myself as to service to others. Thank You JD

I agree Michael.... it took me deeper into surrender and will do another ceremony also,we surrender then take back our illusion of power/ego only to surrender again and again.I could listen to Jason for days.Much Love.

Michael McKinney said:

I agree, the call last night was very nice and warm feeling.  Of all the great details which 

Hi Jason, was the interview recorded? The recent call that is! I hope so.. -K

JD Aliix said:

Those calls are so fun! Thanks for listening in.

ginnig said:

Yes, it was.  Here's the replay link: 

http://unboundedpotential.com/join-conversations/jason-davis/

Kris said:

Thanks so much Nancy! 

Nancy Lovell said:

Yes, it was.  Here's the replay link: 

http://unboundedpotential.com/join-conversations/jason-davis/

Kris said:

One Puramyd accompanied me to a yoga class yesterday. At the end of class I held it between my hands while we were chanting OM. There was a palatable feeling of 'happiness' in my hands. Silly story - but made me smile. 

That is not silly at all. They are alive and respond to vibrations. :)

Hello People, I have had so many amazing experiences with the Puramyds since they came to work with me  I'm loosing count. I have discovered their foot print has no limit and their capacity to easy the path for people who ask for assistance is mind blowing. .

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

General Questions

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by JD Aliix 4 hours ago. 561 Replies

This thread is for any questions you have about anything we're doing.Continue

Tags: faq, questions, general

Valid Standards

Started by Calvin in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS 5 hours ago. 0 Replies

Hey everyone, tired of me yet? I hope not, and I hope I'm not triggering anyone, but I think it's worth the risk here.I went to Utah to meet with JD Aliix and many others for a Star Party in 2009. I…Continue

Carolyn Tomlinson

Started by JD Aliix in THE STORY OF XUPRA. Last reply by Carolyn Tomlinson 23 hours ago. 9 Replies

This is Carolyn Tomlinson's Adept Session posting area, which will mostly be sessions to Xupra.Continue

Beyond Buddha: Suffering, Morality, Liberación

Started by Calvin in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Calvin yesterday. 9 Replies

Have you ever tried to tell yourself “it’s not real” in your inner voice?I should probably be careful about sharing this, but, whatever, I’m a reckless monk. Have all the secrets all the time.it’s…Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service