This thread is for all things Puramyd.  If you made it to this page without knowing what Puramyd is, go here: http://puramyd.com.

Views: 8063

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi i dont know what to make of this . . Thought id mention it as i just received my Pyr only yesterday and a little unfamiliar - 

I placed the Pyr on my third eye and i believe i fel asleep somewhat whilst meditating . I felt myself drifting off and was like gazing at me from above floating . I then saw this elderly energetic being over me woth greyish ling messy like hair silvery grey . He was wearing what looked likec orange cape  clothing . Like a wizard . He said the name is Merlin ! 

I dont recall anything else apart from floating bk . I feel very light more at easy and third eye pausing since receiving it   . I feel so much love for my new family member . Thank you for sny replies . Thank you Jason and mary . 

Hey JD

I was rereading the puramyd info and I came across the part that said each one gets more powerful every time a new one is made.

Im just curious, maybe it’s none of my business but it can’t hurt to ask. How many are here on this 3D plane now. Can you give us a understanding of how much the energy of them has grown since you sent the first wave out to how the energy is in each and every one currently? 

Ohhh, all told, I'd think there must be something like around 150 of them out there. Since their inception, the energy of them as a single body has grown 30-35%. 

It's a fun question. Thanks for asking it.

They’ve grown by abt 1/3 in a year and a half maybe. That’s pretty substantial. Can’t wait to see where their at five years from now! Can’t wait to see where I’m at in five years after being with them and my MPS!

Evening Everyone!I am new here - I was 'directed' to this forum and now find myself writing this!

So, a very strange thing happened to me this morning. I opened my laptop to begin some work, clicked on firefox for some internet research and a completely new random page popped open 'The Superbeings' website. I realise this may appear strange (actually perhaps not in this forum) but I am used to being directed in very unsual ways to information that may help me with a current situation. BUT i hadn't actually typed anything into google - the page literally just opened up.

In the last few weeks I have found myself surrounded by family and friends who have been diagnosed with cancer.

I am not easily overwhelmed in life as I understand the nature of our belief structure controlling our daily lives. That the importance of meditation cant be emphasised enough as the 'quiet space' brings jewels of information. And that is what I did with regards to how best to see this new predicament. And here I am, directed to this page and information on the Puramyd. As I started to read the information my heart charka affected my whole body with it's reaction to the words on the information page. So I stayed with it and by the end felt the need to order two. One for me to play with and one for my daughter KT who spends all her time helping poorly stray animals and people in Nicaragua.

So having ordered two I am now sitting here wondering what on earth has just happened?!! Isnt life just great when you learn to trust in your MetaSelf! Wonderful things unfold in ways that you never considered.

So, I will keep you updated on how the Puramyd and I will work together.

Lots of Love to you all

Mary x

Hi Mary.... welcome to the world of majick and miracles. You will have fun withyour puramyds.

Look forward to hearing how they help.

Marsha

Mary Hunt said:

Evening Everyone!I am new here - I was 'directed' to this forum and now find myself writing this!

So, a very strange thing happened to me this morning. 

Lots of Love to you all

Mary x

Thank you Marsha

Ill keep you updated once I receive them!

Marsha Gifford said:

Hi Mary.... welcome to the world of majick and miracles. You will have fun withyour puramyds.

Look forward to hearing how they help.

Marsha

Mary Hunt said:

So, a very strange thing happened to me this morning. 

Lots of Love to you all

Mary x

Brilliant greetings, Mary! Welcome aboard Starship TSB. What many call miracles, we live every day around these parts, so get used to it! 

It's so fun.

Mary Hunt said:

So, a very strange thing happened to me this morning. I opened my laptop to begin some work, clicked on firefox for some internet research and a completely new random page popped open 'The Superbeings' website. I realise this may appear strange (actually perhaps not in this forum) but I am used to being directed in very unsual ways to information that may help me with a current situation. BUT i hadn't actually typed anything into google - the page literally just opened up.

In the last few weeks I have found myself surrounded by family and friends who have been diagnosed with cancer.

I am not easily overwhelmed in life as I understand the nature of our belief structure controlling our daily lives. That the importance of meditation cant be emphasised enough as the 'quiet space' brings jewels of information. And that is what I did with regards to how best to see this new predicament. And here I am, directed to this page and information on the Puramyd. As I started to read the information my heart charka affected my whole body with it's reaction to the words on the information page. So I stayed with it and by the end felt the need to order two. One for me to play with and one for my daughter KT who spends all her time helping poorly stray animals and people in Nicaragua.

So having ordered two I am now sitting here wondering what on earth has just happened?!! Isnt life just great when you learn to trust in your MetaSelf! Wonderful things unfold in ways that you never considered.

Lots of Love to you all

Mary x

Welcome Mary, 

Great to have you here with us! 

Mary Hunt said:

Evening Everyone!I am new here - I was 'directed' to this forum and now find myself writing this!ing into google - the page literally just opened up.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

General Questions

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Molly Helene 10 hours ago. 560 Replies

This thread is for any questions you have about anything we're doing.Continue

Tags: faq, questions, general

Carolyn Tomlinson

Started by JD Aliix in THE STORY OF XUPRA. Last reply by Carolyn Tomlinson 11 hours ago. 9 Replies

This is Carolyn Tomlinson's Adept Session posting area, which will mostly be sessions to Xupra.Continue

Beyond Buddha: Suffering, Morality, Liberación

Started by Calvin in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Calvin 15 hours ago. 9 Replies

Have you ever tried to tell yourself “it’s not real” in your inner voice?I should probably be careful about sharing this, but, whatever, I’m a reckless monk. Have all the secrets all the time.it’s…Continue

Magnetic Pole Reversal

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Dennis Osseman on Tuesday. 4 Replies

Earth's magnetic pole is definitely on the move. It seems a full reversal is imminent. These do happen, and they are a whole different thing than a crustal or geologic pole reversal. But it makes for…Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service