Our membership is experiencing an increase in miracle level events, ourselves included. Merlin Power Stones, Puramyds, and the Alchemy are a big part of why it is happening.

These include reality glitches and many "impossible," miraculous, occurrences. Please post your stories here.

Views: 711

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Part 4 I know , I know -- finally ! Now to the GLITCH. Or what my protector ( she's in my profile picture ) refers to as ' The sweet potatoe incident " . I used to ask V what she thought about T ( not by name ) back when I trusted V . Somehow they have hooked up . Now I'm not totally positive ( 95% ) but I think they play together at a 'CLUB " over at Boji .  Okoboji is one just a few blue-water lakes in the U.S. . LOTS of money money , BIG boats BIG houses , vacation spot for rich folk anymore. T has a fancy trailer there . I don't don't get the sense that the CLUB is satanic . Has more of a luciferian feel to it to me . I think it's mostly posers pseudo-intellctuals , and bored thrill-seeking  rich folk s who like to think they have an ' important ' reason for orgies and group sex. They are mostly unclean - herpes and such . Verified by CY . Somebody there knows a little sumpin cause their sex-magic rituals do attain a certain potency , but it's kinda , I don't know , oily or dirty , ya know . Not like Mary Magdalenes Isis stuff.

So now halloweens coming up and is V's FAVORITE holiday. The veils are said to be thin at this time , I've had incidents with these hens before so I am on high alert. Thinkin I have all my bases covered.`H alloween goes by . nothing . GOOD! Next night we're getting ready for supper. Eating my wife's cooking is the ONLY joy left in my life.She's GOOD . We're having filets ( the only meat I can chew anymore ) , a sweet tater and asparagus. I go in to peek at the progress and stick my head into the T'V room . Wifey jumps up and starts just a chewin my ass for EVERY bad thing thing that has ever happened to us since the wedding. I ask her " Where is THIS coming from ? " She squeaks out in a little voice " I don't know". Now I prolly shoulda seen it coming , I didn't feel all that great , was tired and HUNGRY. She goes into the kitchen and I here her bitching in like a 3 year-olds voice . Little sing-song stuff. The WHOLE time she if finishing supper. It just didn't register with me . She snarls , your foods done . I get it and sit down . The beef is burnt on the outside and raw in the middle , can't even chew it  so I lay into the sweet tater . Pain starts in my neck. I shake my head and eat two more bites and WHAM!!! Iget these headaches sometimes , but uasually only behind one eye. This time it was the iron thumbs , heated up to molten glowing red and pressing out HARD behind BOTH eyes. II felt what was like steel rings slip around my head and they were burning something fierce and just kept getting tighter and tighter .One just below my ears , one under my eyes and one around my forehead. I got up and staggered to the kitchen and wifey jumps out of her chair and lays into me in an utterly savage and viscious voice , bared teeth , just a snarlin at me. I have most of the traits of an empath , but when I asks if I', one I get NO. I'm something else. I find it next to impossible to block out energy form the wife . Face it , what's the point if you block out your wife , right?? I FEEL that energy , BIG TIME , right in my guts. HURTS!! I finally throw my hands up and scream Enough enough. She goes to bed. I lay in the recliner.

I shit thee , not. This pain was some ass-kicking stuff. I live with pretty potent pain most days . This was the first time in a long time a strongly cconsidered going to the emergency room , but no way I was gonna ask wifey to drive . I sat in the chair trying not to scream and finally passed out after 3 hours or so.I could see the clock. The next morning , wifey says Hi all like her usual self . Comments that " Boy, I did a lousy job cooking last night. That steak was rw and my sweet tater sucked . I threw my away. What did you do with yours?? " She had NO rememberance of the night before . Those hens got to me thru the ONLY human I trust . Sneaky , sneaky , sneaky .   Later that morning ,wifey says  honey comes here and look at this . Outside tween the herb patch and the fence to the back yard was the BIGGEST cat I have ever seen . Gunmetal blue with solid black stripes running from it's back to it's belly , just like on a tiger This thing was the size of a bobcat or lynx if you prefer. DEADER than a doornail ! The wife has been around cats plenty and she has NEVER seen one this big. WTF !! WTF!!! WTF!!!

For the next 9 days I was consumed by terror. Still couldn't tell ya what I was afraid of. Couldn't shake. On tenth day , I hit my left elbow on the frig. you all how that feels . bout an hour later , I hit myright elbow on the corner of a wall. hour later , I haven't whiz , bad , I move fast to the bathroom , throw some paper in the garbage box , turn real fast towards the bathroom and bury the point corner of the counter-top into the back of my right hand. F@#k me , Martha ! It shot done into my hand and upthru my arm to my shoulder . I couldm't move my middle or my ring fingers for over ten minutes . But , ya know what ?? The moment I hit my hand , the terror was gone. just like it was never there.

____ FOLLOW PROTOCOL   ____

My wife in Spain is my wife today .    T is my wifes oldest daughter . Kh is her other daughter . T is the man who done me in Spain . Verified by Miss Kathy and by CY . 

Question for y'all . Just how the F#*k does one PRotect oneself form an attack by yourself , among others ???????   I'm beyond stumped . Second . What the hell was with that CAT ???

Hope I didn't make anyone ill .              Later

Hi, Bryan.

You're hilarious.

And, I wouldn't worry about saying anything crazy here. From what you've shared, and your sharing is important to the process, you're in the process of deprogramming. Shaking off old world views like ticks a dog. You'll notice more glitches. More synchronicities. More moments that bring into question reality as you know it.

Connections that subvert a reality and a world order you've grown into and adopted. A general sense of how things flow, that cannot account for what you are now experiencing. The key to waking up, is that, it's a personal experience like everything else here is. This is an experiential realm. You're beginning to see a broader truth. Becoming reacquainted with your true self which will bring into question everything you know.

Essentially, that we are in something like a dream, a kind of simulation. You can even think of it as a video game. And you an imagined character into it. You're a dream. Participating in a layer of a mind designed to organize your experiences and perception of it into something solid, having a consistency, a predictive reliability. Having certain rules. That you have been programmed to recognize and interpret into something that begins to resemble the world and reality you think you've always known as true.

But, this reality, is part of a larger order. A deeper mind, a larger dream, and an untold number of other participating entities, many not even in a body. Working together in the earth continuum, a region of the mind whose workspace is the earth, a plant floor composed of many dimensions and timelines. And you're among them. Participating not in just this realm, this plane, and not just this one body. But, all of them, in one form or another. A great many are physical. Some are not.

You're literally all over the place.

But, time comes to wake up. To remember who you really are. And what that is. What you've been brought to earth to do. But, that has to be done in a way as to not be too strange to break you while just weird enough to crack open the protective egg that has sheltered you from the larger truth you've agreed to be blinded to as part of the larger work you engage in by inhabiting a physical form. By being human. By being Bryan Witt. But, not only Bryan Witt.

A person you now accept is only one of many roles you've played on earth.

The key to this process is to know that you've been guided to this moment by the larger mind. Which has orchestrated everything you've experienced to arrive at this point. Know that you have never been alone. Even as the path has been a lonely and isolating walk from time to time. IT has been guiding you all along through the process. Creating a series of interconnecting initiating experiences meant to dissolve your current worldview in order to prepare you for the next stage of your work. One which requires a conscious participation and a remembrance of your true self.

To know that who you really are extends beyond any single one character you may portray but connects them all.

Pursuing a connection with the higher self, or the meta-self, acknowledging it, seeking it out, communing with it, speaking with it, and following the intuited guidance that follows, is the best advice. At this point. Clearing and emptying follows. Repairs and upgrades. Purification and liberation.

It's a process. Be patient with it. But most importantly, be open. And have fun, it's a game. What you think is happening, and who you believe yourself to be, is wrong. But, that's ok. We all start there. Glad you're here, man. Keep sharing and asking questions.

Have you tried any of the alchemy, beyond the Puramyd?

Thank you for this post Street Poet. While the concepts are embedded in the SB site, someone who is early in the process of awakening can never hear these comforting words too often. 

Street Poet said:

But, time comes to wake up. To remember who you really are. And what that is. What you've been brought to earth to do. But, that has to be done in a way as to not be too strange to break you while just weird enough to crack open the protective egg that has sheltered you from the larger truth you've agreed to be blinded to as part of the larger work you engage in by inhabiting a physical form. By being human. By being Bryan Witt. But, not only Bryan Witt.

A person you now accept is only one of many roles you've played on earth.

The key to this process is to know that you've been guided to this moment by the larger mind. Which has orchestrated everything you've experienced to arrive at this point. Know that you have never been alone. Even as the path has been a lonely and isolating walk from time to time. IT has been guiding you all along through the process. Creating a series of interconnecting initiating experiences meant to dissolve your current worldview in order to prepare you for the next stage of your work. One which requires a conscious participation and a remembrance of your true self.

Ya , I did some Alkehm . Bout a third of the bottle poured out on my chest while the cap was on tight during one of Miss Mary's calls . Is good. Did the eclipse stuff . I already wrote how I screwed that up . Have the meteor and ruthenium and lapis here . lotta you cats seem to get jacked up and buzzed and feel stuff when y'all use the meteor. I doe-un feel sheet . Jason kinda suspicioned that might be the case . Put some lapis in a spray bottle with some room cleanser of veronicas . The hounds love it . Gypsy howls and prances when I spray her and ol Fritzell has been giving me the , " ME , too , Dad , Me , too . " look . The bottles are hanging out on my chakra tower for now .

That's cool, Bryan.

I don't typically feel anything either when it comes to the alchemy. I don't process or calculate experience the way that most do. Not to say that one manner of perception of processing is superior to another. I'm just different. Kinda exist at a threshold. In between worlds. 

What I experience is something less phenomenal. Nothing floats, no visions, no walking through walls, at least not yet (smile). Nothing distinctly physical either. A bit of lightness from time to time. Mostly a happy well functioning state. A little lighter, a little less dense. It's mostly a mental affect for me.Something far more internal. Subtextual, subtle. I feel the mind. That's always been more real for me than any of this world anyhow.

So, you know, everyone is different. I do know it's the real deal. I spent a great deal of time honing my discernment, means I spent a lot of time alone and when not with the best con men money can buy. You, know the lost but don't know. So, I know bullshit. I have a pretty good community of voices in my head. We get along for the most part, though, even that was a process.

If you wanna learn a skill, hone skills, the universe will provide teachers. So, I've bee around the block, so-to-speak. I'm curious though, what do you expect by being here? By using the alchemy? What are you looking for?

Hell of a question there , Poet , that last one . I'm working on a reply . Sorting out what I'm being told I can speak of and that which I'm to leave on the shelf , for the time being . Any admiral worth his salt knows the difference between ' orders ' which he can skirt and-or wink at and 'orders' he salutes , says " Yes , Sir. " to and follows to the letter .  I'll get back to ya on this one .

HEY . I was thinkin this over , gonna write sumpin cogent . Got tired. Sat down and caught 10 minutes of the matrix while MJ was gettin ready for bed . watched the part where reagan's eatin the steak . he says the line ignorance is bliss . Go to bed . I had asked Miss Kathy why my dad hated me so much . She tells me he came here just to f#* k with me . That was his whole reason . Then she tells me it's not the first time he's done this to ya , it's the fourth time. She says the 'Higher powers' or "higher beings " can't remember which said enough was enough and took him to a special place after he croaked and he's presently encased in love . he will never do this to you agian . oh and your mom came here for that also . tag-team is suppose . I've mulled this over for a while . It took em 4 times to figure enough is enough? Honestly , from where i sit ' I flush things with more on the ball than these so called higher beings . In my imaginaation i had a talk with myhigher delf  and told him his plan of washin down the stupid pills with all that tequila wasn't impressing me all that much . If your all boered an wanna try that split soul thing - if it's even reaal- okay , i guess , but why did ya have ta go and stick it in that berserker bitch ?? Ihad some fun years ago so iguess i did okay. Whyd i come to sb ? i really dont know right now . for the alckem , id read where some cats did it and some neat stuff happened to em . Ive tried bout everthing else so i thought why not. what am i looking for?? not sure. something im thinking but i don't know.If i find something and i think it's it , ill report back in .

I lived in a 100 year old mill house in this neighborhood called Olympia in Columbia, South Carolina. In the south there are lots of these neighborhoods that were once thriving communities centered around a large nearby mill, usually a textile mill. The mill which by the way, was a massive brick institution that looked haunted as can be had long been shut down and turned into luxury condos for students with too much money but the neighborhood always seemed poised to be renovated and it was affordable if not eccentric with it's plethora of similar but variated sears kit homes on the ten blocks it occupied. They weren't nice like victorian homes with much style per se  with round towers or anything they were just solid, square, rectangular or L shaped and old and kind of simple. This hood was cheap because it was run down and older and kind of on the county line and it continued to basically house the older generations of folks who used to work at the mill along with a very diverse more newer set of peoples. Students, artists, university employees, immigrants, freaks and conservative confederate flag types made up the demographic. It was both rural and close to downtown at the same time and had a very bizarre but cool vibe to it. I loved walking around the neighborhood really really late at night. It had a graveyard and lots of green unused meadows randomly placed filled with wisteria laden trees in the springtime.

The house I lived in I LOVED. Corner lot, it had a knocker on the front door that said PEACOCK on it and it had this  old 100 years at least building right next door on our property that was a long shotgun style uninsulated wood building so it had a rough and broken floor but a new roof showing someone had dreams of renovating but gave up half way through it. It used to be, no kidding -a tax business, and earlier was a cafe/drugstore for the neighborhood known as the "Royal Discount Pharmacy where you could get a RC cola, probably some southern food and some assorted sundries. that place was amazing and it became a living venue of sorts for our friends and a revolving canvas for local and talented grafitti artists. We had loud music shows because our neighbor was fully deaf and no one once called the cops on us.  I am getting off topic here.  

If you want to see it google earth link type in 1217 Whitney street columbia SC 

The house was very cool, got lots of light and had windows everywhere it was this old sears kit home. Basically like a child would draw when I think about it.  Basically, two rectangles sitting on top of each other for the first and second floor broken up into two rooms and then a bathroom on the downstairs and upstairs floor. It had gorgous really old original pine floors and the whole house had 14 foot ceilings. My office was located in the front facing upper bedroom at the top of a very long steep stair that ran right into it practically at the landing. At the bottom of the stairs was a kitchen and right behind the kitchen was a back mudroom with a backdoor entrance. It appears to have been old but that part seemed to have been added on to later than the house itself. The wood floors and the high ceilings made the home have a truly strange sound quality. The walls were thick so it was pretty hard to hear what was going on downstairs but at certain angles you could hear the back door open and the echo within a room made music and chanting mantras sound warm and resonant. Often I would be working at the computer in the office in the corner in direct line of sight and the plain view of the doorway and stairs. I would hear the distinct noise of what I thought was my ex-husband entering through the back door and the accompanying noise that comes with old creaky doors and wood floors and bustle and setting things down like keys etc. I would yell downstairs- oh I am up here! And I would hear nothing. Nothing at all. Okay, I said. Maybe he went straight to the front porch.  I would go downstairs and there was nothing, no one there, nothing disturbed at all. No keys no car no ex husband. I would just shrug it off and say alright I must have been imagining that in some kind of anticipation? This happened all the time. I finally realized it was a just a kind of like a ghost or an energy imprint of people arriving home after a workshift and doing it for like 100 years. Sometimes it would be an actual person. I always thought that was cool. I was never scared of this experience and it every other way the house was remarkably energetically "clean." 

I totally thought this an interesting take on the Hawaii missile debacle. /I am not saying it's true just very interesting observation. 

https://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2018/01/15/solarismodalis-1-14-18-...

I shipped a Puramyd to a new member and friend.  And she received it a few days later she opened the box and it was not in there. This was reported to me and I was dumbfounded because I have a distinct and strong memory of putting the black velvet bag in the box along side some alchemy.

I called her when I found out after exploring the possibility it got mixed up into another box bound for another customer. It was not with the other customers. I talked with the intended recipient who explained that when it arrived she opened the box and removed the bottle and the puramyd directions but there was not a Puramyd to be found anywhere in the box.  She had opened it from the bottom with a knife, searched the box, flattened the box and then threw the box away. When I called a few days later she and I were talking about this and she said "well, Spirit likes to play with me."  I was so embarrassed and confused and confounded. She went to inspect the box and took it out of the trash. She said... Wait a minute! What? "

The black velvet bag was IN the box. It was IN the box. It was not in the box before. It just magically zapped into this reality again. We laughed A LOT and were pretty excited and dumbfounded. She was blown away already experiencing the wildness of the event and the Puramyd's magickal ways. 

Whoa....that's some crazy stuff!  Hurray, I love IT!  

I sleep with my Puramyd. Sometimes I hold him in my hand or put him under my pillow.

A couple days ago  I might have put it on one of my ribs and it felt down on the floor when I got out of my bed. I felt it dropped in front of my feet loudly. I searched everywhere in front of the bed, under the bed a few feet away from the bed I couldn't find it.

Then I received an impression.  It was a feeling of playfulness . That life is a big joy. I pretended to play hide and seek with him. 30 minutes later I found him in another room  that was far away from my bed where I initially felt it dropped.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

THE GREAT PURGE UPON US

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Zsolt De Zou 1 hour ago. 24 Replies

This thread is for all discussion related to The Great Purge document, and the direction in which we are…Continue

Annoying Question of The Week

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by JD Aliix Jul 10. 237 Replies

I admire people who tell it like it is. So don't tell me what I want to hear. You're already such immensely great liars, you'd do yourself a disservice to merely parrot back what you think the…Continue

Dreams, Channelings, Signal Line Transmissions

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Molly Helene Jul 8. 246 Replies

silence is heard!Continue

Tags: channelings, dreams

MERLIN PURAMYD

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Theo Jul 6. 247 Replies

This thread is for all things Puramyd.  If you made it to this page without knowing what Puramyd is, go here: http://puramyd.com.Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service