Movies/TV that rocked your world and enriched your life?

I am starting a discussion right here centered around the medium of movies!

Please share here in this thread the films that really rocked you to your core or shifted your perception. I am not talking about the guilty pleasure movies that are fun to watch and kinda empty!  I am talking about the deep, the philosophical, the gorgeous, caused you to think, moved you to tears, I hesitate to use this buzzword but okay the spiritual food that nourished you?

Maybe it was a mind bender? Maybe it helped you understand some deep stuff about TRUTH? 

Maybe it flipped your polarity or caused you to discover something new- a life path etc?

It could be any genre- it just has to have impact!

Movies and books are wonderful mediums for understanding and higher understanding.

Also, I am really just looking for great stories to watch! 

My latest list:

Mr. Nobody WOW! WOW! WOW!                    

The Tall Man (really good twists and turns, suspenseful- leaves you questioning dualistic meaning)

The Lego Movie. No joke amazing.   SO many many levels of understanding in this one                   

Triangle ( mind bender) - the one with Melissa George

The Englishman Who Went Up a Hill But Came Down a Mountain - (shows the beauty of people pulling together)

I've Heard the Mermaids Singing - (about living truth and the pointlessness of judgment)

Kumare- transcendent - yanks the masks off of the many many gurus out there

War Dance- Really good documentary. Beautifully done. 

Oblivion (watched it a bunch) Service to others anyone? And a beautiful depiction of engineered reality.

These destroyed me in the best possible way:

Never Let Me Go- (attachment, humanity, mortality

The Bridges of Madison County ( I really thought it was some chick flick and it is but it left me crying for an hour with its power!

The Best Offer - mysterious, intriguing, powerful, surprising

Another Earth - The emotional impact was exceptional and left me breathless in every way. 

Ready set go! Be sure to include spoiler warnings if you are gonna go there. Also please talk about why/how this film did what it did but consider someone might want to watch it first! Thank you. 

Views: 2843

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice shares! Thank you. 

Shows me that sometimes people might be seeming to just cut hair, but they are really doing more than that right? Higher self simply working through these costumes we are wearing adn doing what needs to be done without us sometimes even knowing. Or maybe she did know?  I LOVE getting my hair cut. I know Jason does too! It's a special thing to have your head/hair crown loved and cared for like that. 

I love it when movies have those codes that speak to us on deeper levels. 

Also we just watched "The Wave" and it was hilarious. 

https://www.imdb.com/video/vi3922575129?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_1

There was another one on Amazon that was animated?  Did anyone see that? Can't find the name but it was all about dreaming. Did we list it already? God it was good.

I'm pretty sure she was someone I knew from a past life and she was very cute. This was right after Ghost came out all those years ago. Probably a similar script as what happened in the movie. She was married so I would have seemed like a absurd come on to tell her that I was having hot flashes and energy coming thru my crown chakra just by being around her. It felt like my face was flushed but did not seem to be. Not sure if she felt anything but she showed no indications of that. 

Mary Betts said:

Nice shares! Thank you. 

Shows me that sometimes people might be seeming to just cut hair, but they are really doing more than that right? Higher self simply working through these costumes we are wearing adn doing what needs to be done without us sometimes even knowing. Or maybe she did know?  I LOVE getting my hair cut. I know Jason does too! It's a special thing to have your head/hair crown loved and cared for like that. 

I love it when movies have those codes that speak to us on deeper levels. 

Mary, my son and I just finished watching 1917 in the theater, in IMAX, and I post this with haste because this astounding work of art has to be seen in the theater. It's as remarkable as anything I've ever seen in my life.

If you have netflix, check out the series The Midnight Gospel

From the outside this looks and feels like some edgy cartoon like rick and morty, but it's so far from that. I was just looking for background noise while doing some work, and got caught up in it. It took me a couple episodes to realize what I was getting from this. These cartoons are built around an interview that gets really deep with such a beautiful ending in a weird acid trip sort of way. Highly recommend. 

Right! My son (19 years old) had me watch an episode of it. It really provides a lot of esoteric info in a strange way. But that's the beauty of it. By presenting a fictional, strange set of characters and backgrounds, it automatically opens up the mind so that the message can creep in.

Cody said:

Hi guys, my list is small :)

1: Limitless. I will sometime get an alchemy here for the product in this movie, but l feel it already exist here.

2: Valerian and The City of a Thousand Planets: This makes me yearn for Soul Travel experiences to view other worlds :) 

3:The forbidden Kindom 1: This never gets old lol

The Matrix series.

The Cube series.

Cloud Atlas.

Inception.

A Cure for Wellness.

Exactly. One of the thoughts I had about it, was by creating this wild atmosphere around these deeps conversations a lot of people might pass on, it helps keep them tuned in to absorb the ideas/concepts presented in the series. I think it's brilliant. The interview he has with his mom on the last episode is touching and beautiful. Make to sure to watch that one too. 

Cheryl said:

Right! My son (19 years old) had me watch an episode of it. It really provides a lot of esoteric info in a strange way. But that's the beauty of it. By presenting a fictional, strange set of characters and backgrounds, it automatically opens up the mind so that the message can creep in.

Cody said:

You might want to check out MMS, Jim Humble interview by Project Camelot, clears body of a lot of harmful pathogens and bacteria

Michael McKinney said:

Thanks Jason for this additional information.  Although I have not been in touch with my vast-past lives, I am sure I have not always walked the path of the "saint-ish" styled individual.  One day soon I would like to recover some of these memories, the ones which would help guide me, those (good/bad they are all equal) A issues has come up in my family with my only brother.  He and I were in the conflict in Vietnam.  My brother was exposed to chemicals while on duty in South Korea in 1965/66 in that time frame, as an electronic Tech.  While I was stationed on an aircraft carrier CVS 10 The Yorktown Anti Submarine squadron.  Anyway, the VA has diagnosed my brother with early states of ALS and have given him a 5 to 7 year span.  The VA freely is admitting to the contamination to a group of military members.  i am not sure what if any kind of contaminants I may have been exposed to while on duty stations in many ports of call. 

So this is one area which I have been searching help for my brother and many others now in this problem health area.  The second area of my searching has to do with these "tones" which resonate throughout my day/night.  These tones have a bandwidth which is quite large; meaning it occupies 80% of my (ability to track the "volume") head cavity.  There is no pain or discomfort associated with this.  Meditation creates a larger bandwidth.  I actually use this tone as a meditation tool. The volume of the tones is louder than what I would use for head phone volume ... My drive regarding these tones is I want to be able to communicate with whom ever could be sending this through to me.  I do not feel that this is at all a random event. So I want to do everything in my power to take full advantage of this golden opportunity. I feel as though this is a doorway to open and explore what is behind this.  Oh these tones came to me around 1998 to 2001 somewhere in that timeline.  Nothing extraordinary comes to mind as a possible trigger.  I was a mediator back in that timeline.  So these are the most incredible of what I am seeking at this timeline.       

Raised By Wolves (2020)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

General Questions

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by RG Sun 7 hours ago. 743 Replies

This thread is for any questions you have about anything we're doing.Continue

Tags: faq, questions, general

Movies/TV that rocked your world and enriched your life?

Started by Mary Betts in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Nathan Sep 13. 140 Replies

I am starting a discussion right here centered around the medium of movies!Please share here in this thread the films that really rocked you to your core or shifted your perception. I am not talking…Continue

Just a heads up

Started by Jamara Nowell in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Arielle Elaine Zimmerman Sep 8. 2 Replies

I was approached my a guy named James Pollard with a profile pic of flowers. Heads up, he's trying to scam others out of personal information. I followed the rabbit trail with him to see what he was…Continue

The Sri Yantra Thread

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Trinity Sep 7. 40 Replies

This thread is for all things to do with Sri Yantra. Questions, comments, insights, reports, shares, stories. On your remarks, could you please indicate if it's OK for us to use it in User Reports on…Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service