Music is so important

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyoYf7rZVGI

I wonder what sort of soundtrack JD Aliix's movie/series would have?

I wonder what sort of music I would play in my restaurant, and what music you'd all have in your establishments, or maybe the clarity of silence would be better for your goal?

...There's a song for that too! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4%E2%80%B233%E2%80%B3

Views: 191

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have come to realize really that I think the magickal chord arrangements or maybe even just music in general - that RIGHT SONG is a culmination of sometimes energies, circumstances, environment etc. It's  not always translatable for another person. It does happen. We are talking about preferences.

I have a serious EDM ( electronic dance music) slant to my preferences but then again I can be moved by a rock or blues tune easily as well. It's not bound to a genre totally. Hildagard Von Bingen's music I think is transcendent. Jackie if you love the nuns singing then check her out. SHE was tapped into something major. She was a powerful witch.

I think they ( songs) are a time travel device. And it's not static. Meaning a song that USED to I think deliver me those feels, insights, processing of emotion, deeper awareness no longer has that effect as what was needed to come through already did and I am no longer a "match" to the vibration. I go through phases with music. 

It's not always a case of here... listen to this. It will change your life. Sometimes we have to find that song for that moment. But, I do think that sharing is good because it just may take you somewhere too. It may bring us closer in harmony to listen to the same vibrations. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

WHITE POWDER GOLD - NEW HORIZONS, NEW BEING

Started by JD Aliix in THE STORY OF XUPRA. Last reply by Blake Conley on Saturday. 34 Replies

Lately it’s become clearer…Continue

Metatron's Cube?

Started by Jackie Dossett Hines in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Eron Dec 5. 4 Replies

I am seeing people post 2 kinds of cube. One is a smaller cube inside a larger one (this one always pops out at me 3 dimensionally). And the other is the double triangle. Jason?Continue

Conquerer's Confidence

Started by Calvin in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Calvin Dec 3. 7 Replies

Hey Special FamilyFelt like making a thread that would actually make a difference in people's livesWhat are some little or moderate or BIG (if you're ready) things that you could do to make your life…Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service