This area is for Nancy Lovell's Xupra Sessions.

Views: 538

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Coordinates: Xupra-22518
Name: Nancy Lovell
Date: 02/25/2018
Begin Time: 11:45 AM
End Time: 01:45 PM
Session Form: Xupra
OUTSIDE: Yes
ACCOMPANIED: With Someone
ENVIRONMENT: dry, windy, stormy, cold
ATMOSPHERE: charged, intense, active, electric
TOPOGRAPHY: open, wide, humps, pointed, surrounded
SOUNDS: loud, crackling, silence, rhythmic, steady,
OUTSIDE SPACE: lighted, intricate, shadowed, hollow, empty, solid,
INSIDE SPACE: natural, vast, immense, spread out, empty, airy, surrounded, impressive
TASTE-SMELL: dusty, burning, friction, mineral, dry
P2 VISUAL: reds, blues, greens, oranges, yellows, browns, purples, violets, pinks, whites, blacks, high, patterned, depth, bright, dark, shadowed, shiny, shimmery,
P2 TEXTURES-SURFACES: rough, coarse, dry, smooth, slick, hard, solid, rigid, flexible, liquid, slick, polished, ice,
P2 MASS-DIMENSIONS: thick, bulky, solid, immovable, insubstantial, mobile, fluid, huge, wide, dominating, verticals, horizontals, concave,
P2 MATERIALS: stone, fire, ice, water, minerals,
P2 SHAPES-STRUCTURES: rounded, arched,  columns, simple, intricate, towering, concave
P2 MOTION: quick, power, spinning, churning, spiraling
P2 CONCEPTS: love, gratitude, sacred, excitement, adventure
P2 PURPOSE: expansion of experience
P4 THINGS: star systems, galaxies, numberless races of star beings, flashes of scenes from existence
P4 NON-THINGS: timelessness, infinite lifetimes, experiences and expressions, order, chaos, learning, evolution, energetic transformation,
P4 TELEPATHIC: You are a being of crystalline fire.  You are the heart of your Soul's desire.  It is time.
THEMES: presented were of a spiritual event or celebration and adventure. 
TYPES: were of a natural scene, an artificial structure, (it could also have been a natural structure, but it was beyond anything I was familiar with) land and people.

PSS: When my visit started I got the impression I was outside in a natural environment which was dry, somewhat stormy with a cold wind blowing.  The light was dim as if it were late twilight but I did sense that I was not alone.  The topography seemed wide and open; I also got the impression it was also surrounded by forms that looked like pointed humps.  The outside space had intricacies of both lighted and shadowy places within a solid yet empty and hollow place.  Inside spaces seemed impressive, airy and empty with immense, vast, and spread out areas surrounded by natural shapes.  The atmosphere felt active, intense, and electrically or energetically charged. I got the impression of sounds that were on the one hand loud, crackling and steady interspersed with brief, rhythmic periods of deep silence. The scene smelled dusty with a friction or burning type of odor.  Tastes were dry and of minerals.

The light is very dim but I get the impression that I'm in a very high, rugged plateau, in the middle of nowhere. It feels dry and there's a chill in the air as a wind swirls all around this open area with nothing to impede its flow. The surrounding landscape is dry and rocky and I feel an electric or energetic charge in the air.  I hear a steady yet undulating, loud, crackling sound that is interspersed with short rhythmic periods of deep silence.  There are shapes of beings around me but I am unable to see them clearly or make out any features other than a shimmering light around their bodies. I think there are at least three of them. I feel welcomed and there seems to be an air of anticipation and excitement.

Visually I see a multiplicity almost a rainbow of colors: reds, oranges, greens, yellows, blues, violets, purples, pinks, browns, whites and blacks in a bright, shiny, shimmery luminosity which also had areas with touches of dark and shadows.  These were in a high and patterned contrast which had depth to it as well.  Textures were a mix of rough, coarse, dry with some that seemed smooth and slick.  Some surfaces felt hard, solid, icy (from a temperature perspective) and rigid whereas others gave the impression of being flexible, fluid like liquid, slick and polished.  For mass, I got the impression of objects which were huge, wide, dominating, bulky, thick, solid and immovable and other things that were fluid, mobile and almost insubstantial.  Dimensionally, I got the sense of simple yet intricate vertical, horizontal and concave towering shapes parts of which were rounded or arched.  I got the impression of something powerful that was moving quickly in spinning, churning and spiraling motions.  This powerful motion gave me the conceptual impression of excitement and adventure.  These were touched by almost sacred feelings of love and gratitude which were there to support a purpose involving expansion of experience.

As I move forward with these beings in this seemingly barren landscape, we approach a huge rounded, somewhat oval shaped structure. The defining columns or pillars and arch of this structure look like they are of a solid, somewhat shiny material. Inside this structure seems to be a very fluid, living, almost crystalline light of many shining, shimmering colors. They spin and swirl around in wonderfully intricate patterns. I realize that the sound I'm hearing is coming from the inside of this structure. As I listen, awed by what is before me, I can also make out what seems to be a humming, almost melodic sound coming from the flashing, moving colored lights and shadows within the structure. The colors seem to have their own and differing sound frequency and I get mesmerized as I watch and listen to the melody that is being played. I get a strong feeling of attraction and an inviting pull to enter the light and I'm being invited by these beings to do so, too.

The Omni-view of my symbols gave me impressions of star systems, galaxies, numberless races of star beings and flashes of scenes from existence for Things.  Non-things were of timelessness, infinite lifetimes, experiences and expressions, order, chaos, learning, evolution and energetic transformations.  Telepathically I heard, "You are a being of crystalline fire. You are the heart of your Soul's desire. It is time."

As I watch the moving colorful and musical light forms I get what must be a very tiny sense of the vastness and immensity of what we call creation -- especially in the physical 3D, 4D, and 5D perspectives. It's as if I'm sitting in the center of it all and observing all life, star systems, galaxies, etc. and I can feel a strong sense of the inter-connectedness of everything and everyone as they whirl and whiz past me at tremendous speeds. The unfolding of life and experiences in their endless variety of form and function is truly humbling and uplifting.

P5 SECOND AWARENESS IMPRESSIONS: I get the impression that the structure I'm standing before is a portal or star gate of some kind. As I stood before it I 'heard': "I Am Love, I Am Joy, I Am the Oneness of All. I Am all things old and those that are new. I Am timeless, eternal, freedom and true." I get the feeling that it is time for me to step into and through it to the next phase of my experience and/or mission. I also get the impression that the beings who have greeted me here have come to accompany me through it. I sense that they are friends and family who will be working with and through me, assisting in the next phase of Earth's and humanity's evolution.

P5 SECOND AWARENESS QA:
Q: Must I step through the portal during this visit to Xupra or can I do so at any time after this session ends?
A: You can do so at any time. We brought you here so you'd know it's location and that it is time for you to take this next step. We will be here to accompany you when you do.

The scene makes me feel excited and looking forward to finding out what I will experience and how I will be changed after stepping through the portal. I feel very much loved and supported by these light beings around me.

I am always amazed at some of the similarities of these kinds of sessions. I see some data that resembles some of my data. Very cool. Maybe we were in the same place?

Just read your visit and yes I too, am amazed at the similarities of our visits today (as well as some from my visit in January).  It's also interesting to see the divergent paths Xupra takes us on when we leave the "common area" and the experiences we are presented with, which must provide us with the info we need to know and/or work on once the visit is over. Pretty cool.

I'm wondering if we should make an inquiry about the use of that portal, and if it, or Xupra or both, might somehow be our sponsor in visiting other worlds. Got any ideas on how to make that inquiry, Nancy? Do you want to go back and do a Q & A with them on that front? I suppose it might also be possible that you're the only one with the permission to use it. That would also be a good question in the Q & A.

fascinating!

Thank you for the great idea!  I will definitely go back (hopefully this weekend), and make that inquiry.  Will let you know what I get.

JD Aliix said:

I'm wondering if we should make an inquiry about the use of that portal, and if it, or Xupra or both, might somehow be our sponsor in visiting other worlds. Got any ideas on how to make that inquiry, Nancy? Do you want to go back and do a Q & A with them on that front? I suppose it might also be possible that you're the only one with the permission to use it. That would also be a good question in the Q & A.

I couldn't help but notice there were several journeys that included one kind of portal or another, a sort of theme

Nancy Lovell said:

Thank you for the great idea!  I will definitely go back (hopefully this weekend), and make that inquiry.  Will let you know what I get.

JD Aliix said:

No question of it. All of this latest wave of sessions suggest to me we might be getting steered towards extending beyond Xupra into another continuum, or continua. Maybe we're earning our way into a level of Xupra that's more direct in the transmission of transformational codes. Our Q & A's should be MOST interesting in further discovery. It's intriguing, and exciting. Every time I go to do a session, I get put to sleep, or it's not right to do it. I don't know what that's about, but I'll just continue rolling with it.

Coordinates: 22518-portal
Name: Nancy Lovell
email: return2oneness@gmail.com
Date: 03/07/2018
Begin Time: 11:07 AM
End Time: 12:00 PM
Session Form: Xupra
P5 SECOND AWARENESS PERMISSION: Yes
P5 SECOND AWARENESS IMPRESSIONS: As this session starts I find that I am quickly and easily brought to the plateau where the portal is located. Once more, I can see columns and the arch of this structure which seems to be made of a somewhat shiny, solid material. Inside is the same very fluid, almost alive crystalline light of many shining, shimmering colors. As in my prior visit they spin and swirl around in wonderfully intricate patterns. Also as before, the colors seem to have their own, differing frequencies which make a somewhat melodic sound as they flash and move within the structure's center opening. I see and am approached by the three beings of light who greeted me on my previous visit. I explain to them that I have returned to ask additional questions about the portal and ask if it is ok to do so. I am told yes.

P5 SECOND AWARENESS QA:

Q: What is the purpose of the portal?

A: It is used to travel to and explore other locations/planes on the holographic light grid or matrix.

Q: By that do you mean visiting places in other star systems or galaxies?

A: It could. For some it could mean visiting parallel realities/timelines/existences or even a higher density experience.

Q: Does the traveler need to know where they want to go or will the portal take them to where they need to go?

A: Either one is possible, but unless the traveler is an energetic or frequency match for a particular destination they will not be able to go there. In the beginning it is best if the traveler lets the portal determine the destination -- as you do when visiting Xupra.

Q: How does one use the portal? How does one know where they need to go?

A: It is recommended that one stand before it and ask to be taken to a location or place where more advanced or expansive learning experiences and contact with others – which can be of benefit to the traveler -- can occur.

Q: Why is this portal being presented now?

A: It is now time for those who are energetically ready – from their accumulated knowledge and experiences visiting Xupra -- to use the portal so they may have opportunities for more expanded states of consciousness and experience. It is a choice. Those who can and do use the portal will be exposed to and thereby hold, simply by their presence, a more balanced frequency or state of being, which is needed for the Earth Project at this stage of its evolution.

Q: Is there anything else I should know about the portal that I haven’t asked?

A: Others can use your session coordinates to get to the portal. But, if someone isn’t ready they will not be able to find, see or use the portal.

I FEEL: I'm excited to learn about the new experiences being made available to ABS Graduates and Xupra "frequent fliers".

Me too! Thank you Nancy for doing this work on our behalf

Nancy Lovell said:

I FEEL: I'm excited to learn about the new experiences being made available to ABS Graduates and Xupra "frequent fliers".

That is just plain exciting. I'm going to be giving this a spin just as soon as I can. Do you guys think I qualify?

I don't doubt it!  I am looking forward to reading the PSS of those who do use the portal to find out their experiences, the beings they encounter and the places they visit.

JD Aliix said:

That is just plain exciting. I'm going to be giving this a spin just as soon as I can. Do you guys think I qualify?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

THE GREAT PURGE UPON US

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Zsolt De Zou 2 hours ago. 24 Replies

This thread is for all discussion related to The Great Purge document, and the direction in which we are…Continue

Annoying Question of The Week

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by JD Aliix Jul 10. 237 Replies

I admire people who tell it like it is. So don't tell me what I want to hear. You're already such immensely great liars, you'd do yourself a disservice to merely parrot back what you think the…Continue

Dreams, Channelings, Signal Line Transmissions

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Molly Helene Jul 8. 246 Replies

silence is heard!Continue

Tags: channelings, dreams

MERLIN PURAMYD

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Theo Jul 6. 247 Replies

This thread is for all things Puramyd.  If you made it to this page without knowing what Puramyd is, go here: http://puramyd.com.Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service