welcome
I am very excited to be with you
Yesterday I got my stone
And she called him Bezos
I feel the energy since I touch it
I'm going to make a necklace
To be with me all the time
I currently use a number of chemistries such as gold, platinum
Plus alchemy detoxifies it
I am looking forward to reaching my highest potential

Can I find you have tips to activate the third eye
I practice many meditations
And I studied the spiritual sciences

thanks

Views: 625

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Sam. Replies below with >>.

Sam Singer said:

Not offended, I just thought it was good to address it, it did make me angry but definitely not offended. I think I miscommunicated the intention of what I was saying, I was upset because you said pineal calcification is not real and the only thing that can help you is alchemy in that regard.

>> Please show me where I said this last?

Not sure why you say the pineal gland is heavily protected when it is the only organ in the brain that is not protected by the blood brain barrier, which is why it is so prone(magnetically) to deposits and calcifications.

>> It's security is bulletproof, and for good reason, despite what is thought to be known about the blood-brain barrier. From the research by some really smart people, including a government spook level scientist-alchemist, the list of what is allowed to get to the pineal is a very short list, and which includes tryptamines and real alchemy by a real alchemist. I'll leave it at that.

Fluoride is not the only culprit, aluminum glyphosate and other heavy metals toxins get stored there as well as well as throughout the rest of the body. (Please elaborate or cite a source)  It traps them in calcium phosphate shells to protect the body. Whether or not why this is the reality is something I don't know but your facts on that are not correct. Also if I didn't say it already I believe you are correct on turpentine, I stopped taking it a long time ago. However I believe it did help me in the time I did take it because I believe it to be a powerful medicine and nothing more.

>> Be that as it may, you're damaged from it, and the damage is going to compound. The offer stands. If you want me to trigger what remedies that, and other, damage, just give the word. 

I don't believe you would say "you are not involved in what we are doing" if what we are doing is helping people in the best way we can, because I am certainly doing that.

>> Yes, but you do understand your recommendation for turpentine isn't helpful at all? But we're not involved in helping people. We're endeavoring to wake people up to the fact that they don't need help. You came here with the assumption that it's about helping people, when in fact you came here to awaken more. You just haven't taken advantage of it. You landed in a circle of Masters, and you're still not aware of it. 

If not please tell me what I can do to help more I am always looking for ways to do that. Whatever I say may be incorrect, however I am surprised to see your level of certainty in something so unknown as the human body.

I have read a great deal about alchemy and you do know a lot, but your knowledge on herbal alchemy is limited as well as the other bodily processes, you at one point recommended people to take iodized salt.

>> I don't know where you got that. I wouldn't recommend iodized salt.

Dr.Sebi RIP has a lot of knowledge on the subject I believe you would benefit from, his original formulations are hard to find  but they really work as long as the herbs are wildcrafted and real.

From what I have read herbal alchemy seems to be a much safer and realistic approach to human evolution in compared to other kinds, I am genuinely looking for you input on this.

>> No question plant alchemy can do a great deal for awakening and getting subtle selves through to the lower planes, but this isn't about a substance at all. It's about the alchemist. I can make a bowl of cereal that will take a person to a higher level than almost anybody can do with almost anything else. My alchemy is about setting up the "physical" and subtle conditions for higher beings' access, and about clearing everything that needs to go from the deep psyche, both with the local body and for the shared consciousness grid. The stuff that needs to go, individually and collectively, is what has held Earth in its present form. 

From my understanding if you were to give someone unprepared a strong alchemy they could end up damaged for life.

>> Not my alchemy. It's alive, is smarter than you or I by a million times, and it knows precisely what to do for everybody who uses it. Someone can order from our site, and the bottle that is going to be sent to them is already chosen and being prepared by the user's own team so that it arrives in their mailbox mostly attuned to them and with the modified frequencies to do precisely what that user needs. That Mary's or Nicole's hands find that bottle and box it up is no accident. 

I don't believe you have ever done that , I'm just looking for some more input on the subject. Do you posses such an alchemy that you cannot sell because it requires a certain level of attainment?  If so what are your experiences with it? Why do some take alchemy and feel nothing while others feel awakened? Heavy metals?

>> Our alchemy is less about a sensation than it is about what happens in the user's world. While a lot of users are waiting to feel something, the real work is being done and chances are they'll never even put 2 and 2 together. We don't care about sensation. But to answer your question, our alchemy isn't for everyone, by any means (in fact the slice of population ready for anything we do is a VERY narrow slice), and if it's not for them, it'll just get flushed and they'll be guided to a producer on a lower level. Almost everybody who finds us, however, was guided to us very specifically. The other reason is because they're just not yet equipped with the subtle sensing gear to register it.

Also you cite herbal chelation methods to be 3-5 years I believe. What herbs did you mean? Any Herb? From what I have read very recently herbs like burdock, chaparral, Bladderwreck, Red Clover, Blessed thistle and others clean out the body of metals in a matter of weeks.

>> I was just going by what I was told in general terms by the Gang Upstairs, and they were pretty clear about cadmium, that it's like trying to chip at marble with a butter knife. They said 'NOTHING will get it out but zinc and the ionic footbath. Our Purazyme would help that process tremendously, again according to them. Maybe they said that because it was such an effective and immediately accessible system and didn't want to convolute the situation. I don't know. But I've learned to trust their information a few thousand times over these twenty years. Now, if someone were to tell me they have a formula of any kind that will do what you say, I'm open to hear about it and promote it, so long as it's not bullshit, and that's what I sniff out from a thousand miles, and the one thing that can be counted on, is I will out it if it BS. 

Although I cant confirm until a month from now when I complete my 30 day herbal tea fast. I believe I still have a lot of them from my tattoos, smoking and vaccines prior.

All of which reminds me, Sam. My body also does not want glutathione in it. I don't know how that shakes out for others, but it's certainly worth them looking more into it, in my opinion.

If you want to be the resident supplement/nutrition expert, we have no problem with it at all, keeping in mind there are members here with more knowledge than you, or I, or Mary (whose knowledge is considerable, by the way - she just doesn't flaunt it! haha). But if what you recommend doesn't feel right for me, and I investigate it through my methods, I'm going to tell people here what I or we came up with and that they can take or leave the information.

So I recommend you change up your approach, and qualify everything with, "Now I've found this to be true for my body," or "With this one, there may be unwanted effects, but a person who can see into the subtleties and know how it can be used safely might look into it." 

Get my meanin'? ;-D

Sam Singer said:

Not offended, I just thought it was good to address it, it did make me angry but definitely not offended. I think I miscommunicated the intention of what I was saying, I was upset because you said pineal calcification is not real and the only thing that can help you is alchemy in that regard. Not sure why you say the pineal gland is heavily protected when

It's true, my Friend! I am in this realm to challenge and banish all the bullshit that has been foisted upon it by the Darkies for eons, and that includes MOST of the Dark-invented religion called New-Ageism. Yes, they were behind it, just as they were behind every other religion.

The most powerful way to move this planet upward is to help its population get free of beliefs, all beliefs, so that a new mythos can be installed at the machine level of the collective perceptual kernels. That's what we do, and we work globally. We don't even talk around here about what we do globally, and there are some fabulous accounts of that.

Every user of Sri Yantra, as an example, walks around doing their daily routines while functioning with the output and cleansing capacity of an Ascended Master and rarely, if ever, even becoming aware of it. That's our work. That's what we do.

Paisios Papapavlou said:

I'm just in awe by all of this.

One has direct experience and another has peer-reviewed citations.

The problem is that science moves too slow and works from the outside-in, if you truly want to advance and see the whole picture, you inevitably have to let go and begin trusting the unknown

But Jason, man, never before did I witness a man whose very existence is an act of rebellion against the status quo. Good on you!!  :) 

Love it when you engage with people like this Jason.

So much truth and yet its so simple.

Please Jason, if I can take you up on your offer, I've set my body up to heal the turpentine damage, it wasnt much, but if you could also check, I would appreciate it.


Jakub, I think the work started for you the minute you asked for it, but I felt a boost was needed. So that's sent. I also see that "they" have some surprises in store for you in this upgrade packet. Please keep us posted.

Jakub Faist said:

Love it when you engage with people like this Jason.

So much truth and yet its so simple.

Please Jason, if I can take you up on your offer, I've set my body up to heal the turpentine damage, it wasnt much, but if you could also check, I would appreciate it.


Thanks!

I will let you know whats up

Jason, love all your answers in this thread and best wishes to the original poster.

Jason, I would also like to take up your offer. It is timely. I've healed everything in my 66 yr old body myself except one remaining major issue. I'm sure I only needed to think it, but here I am. Very much appreciated.

Congratulations for your healing Jakub , Chris
I hope it covers me too
our Master Jason

Rano, let's just stick with Jason, without the Master, if we could? ;-D

The energy I'm slinging around is packing some punch. It will do what you need, but your ride might get a little bumpy. One thing that's going to help you a LOT is the surrender ceremony. You can find that under Mastery above.

Chris, the work is well underway.

Thank you so much Jason. Yes, its bumpy!  That's ok.  I surrender.

Thanks Jason

I surrender, I am supper receive the energy passing throw you

can I ask about the (but your ride might get a little bumpy)

is there any Alchemy i can order it


I take many Alchemy that you make
Such as
Purazyme
Jova Energy
Sri Yantra
Psionics powder
The origin - powder 1 gram
White gold powder
Conversion
Currents
Helios Gold
Luminous
And I have Merlin Power Stone

But I did not find any clarity or activation of the third eye or clarity in dreams
As far as I understand what you are writing here
I read about heavy metal poisoning
I had requested the device that I recommended
Ion cleanse
3 months ago I'm still using it with Purazyme

Really, I don't know if there is a mistake, or this road takes years
Is there any guidance?

Thanks a lot 

JD Aliix said:

Rano, let's just stick with Jason, without the Master, if we could? ;-D

The energy I'm slinging around is packing some punch. It will do what you need, but your ride might get a little bumpy. One thing that's going to help you a LOT is the surrender ceremony. You can find that under Mastery above.

Chris, the work is well underway.

You cannot buy progression Rano.

Surrender and let go of everything you want and everything you think you need.




Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

CADMIUM, PROGRAMMED DISEASE, DELIBERATE DENSIFICATION

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Michael yesterday. 27 Replies

Detoxing from heavy metals could be the single most important next step anybody on the entire planet has to make to move significantly forward on the human potential front. It’s already leading a few…Continue

Current Progress

Started by Ted Sturm in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Ted Sturm yesterday. 5 Replies

Hi. I’ve read most of what you have on your site and have noticed that it seems like there hasn’t been any new posts since last year. Is there any information about what The Superbeings have been…Continue

Sri Yantra products making my ears ring

Started by Clare in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Clare on Monday. 8 Replies

Hey,Came across your website and ordered the wet gel and powder of both Sri Yantra products I used them both and it's been a few days since.I keep getting a weird ringing in my ears but not like…Continue

Glitches/Reality shifts

Started by Mary Betts in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Mary Betts Jun 4. 12 Replies

Hey Beautiful Beings!So I know we have a glitch in the matrix thread somewhere but I wanted to make a fresh one and ask if any of you know what I am noticing.Question: Has anyone been noticing that…Continue

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

Videos

  • Add Videos
  • View All

© 2021   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service