I am looking forward to reaching my highest potential

Can I find you have tips to activate the third eye
I practice many meditations
And I studied the spiritual sciences

thanks

Views: 567

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Rano, to reinforce what Jakub just said...what you seek is Wisdom with a capital W. In so called spiritual pursuits, nothing else is worth seeking. Wisdom is gained by the person who stops thinking about self, and starts thinking about the collective. This is the meaning of being in service.

Everything I make exists to transform the user into a more optimal tool for the requirements of Infinite Presence (what some call God, or Source). You can't be an "optimal" tool for Infinite Presence without being cleared and purged of everything that must go, including belief. Your beliefs include that you must have an open third eye or whatever, and you believe that because of the religion of New-Ageism and its doctrine. Let that go. You don't need it. The only thing you need is to be a perfect and optimal tool for Infinite Presence. Once you are as clear as a crystal, you're a more powerful tool for the Infinite Presence AT ALL TIMES than any 100,000 sleepwalkers, even when making breakfast, while sleeping, while taking a walk in the park. Doing and pursuing new-agey things for the sake of self does almost nothing at all.

Other path-shortening methods to True Wisdom: let everything go and put all your trust in Infinite Presence, and after a while, as you gain Wisdom, you'll no longer need that trust, because trust implies that something can be imperfect, which is actually one of the only impossible things there is in all of existence. Think about that for a moment. You're perfect just as you are, but that doesn't mean your coming changes, according to Infinite Presence, aren't also perfect. Once you've reached that point in your development, meaning you no longer require even trust, you'll be in Universal Flow. In Universal Flow, Wisdom prevails, and you find that you need nothing at all, ever.

Third eye, vivid dreams, clairaudience, clairvoyance, superhuman abilities...the Truly Wise don't care about any of those stage tricks, at all, even though we do gain them from time to time, as I have.

I'm assuming English isn't your first language, but perhaps my book: The Simple Truth: Fast Path to Freedom, would still help? More on that.

https://thesuperbeings.net/page/the-simple-truth

Essentially you have the only key to spiritual progress every thing else is wrong. Wow! I'm so glad I was able to meet the purest manifestation of God I have ever seen! Please bless me with your holy stream of divine energy and presence! Lest I be condemned to the ignorance of other ideas.

Sam, I appreciate your sarcastic humor, but I don't see how you came to your interpretation of what Jason wrote. What I do read is that everything "[Jason] make[s] exists to transform the user into a more optimal tool for the requirements of Infinite Presence". That is a declaration of service, not self-glorification.

Your contributions have always given me much to learn from and consider. I love your presence here. However I advise self-reflection for what is triggering you... still. Perhaps there are some inert energies ready to be released? Of course, this is advice I too can always apply when triggered responses arise.

=i= Love as unlimited presence.

Sam Singer said:

Essentially you have the only key to spiritual progress every thing else is wrong. Wow! I'm so glad I was able to meet the purest manifestation of God I have ever seen! Please bless me with your holy stream of divine energy and presence! Lest I be condemned to the ignorance of other ideas.

You must not understand that we are essentially choosing a series of roles constantly, some good, some bad, all of which are conducive to a specific purpose. Jason is not playing the 'holier than thou' role because he doesn't need to. There is no hindrance in playing the psycho, the hero, the victim, they're all just a series of roles that we agreed to play, for the fun of it... sometimes you will be the benefactor, and sometimes it will be someone else. However, It would seem that we can play our part best when we're free from stress. Do you agree? There's no bigger stress than fear (of failure, of criticism,etc)

You are 'Sam-ing' right now and I'm 'Paisios-ing'.  Could we play those roles better, to achieve our end-goals? Yes, certainly... but we have to notice how well those roles are serving our purpose. 

I have been 'Paisios-ing' longer and better than anyone else, therefore, I can't take other people's advice on how to conduct myself, at best, they can only tell me how to best play their roles. It would be silly for Paisios to say how Sam can be a better Sam, because I have never played Sam. Thus, our roles are up to us to figure out, if you were to adopt Paisios' ideas without assimilating them as Sam's, then you are letting a force that doesn't know 'you' to shape 'you' and this can't be optimal. Yet, this is precisely how we become programmed, we let others do the thinking for us. Therefore, to be a better 'Paisios'  I need to think deeper like a 'Paisios', the problem is, when I'm playing this role, I'm not not going to be practising other roles... e.g: the role of the lover, the farmer, the friend. Thus I would have worse performance when an unforeseeable situation demands that I switch roles and God loves to show Paisios where his limits lie. It is precisely for that moment that 'Paisios' strives to overcome 'Paisios' altogether ; role mobility. All roles are equal and there should be no disgust or remorse when playing them, otherwise you're just putting up a terrible performance, which leads to deeper into understanding that something is keeping you away from being an excellent actor.

'Jasoning' to me, is to nudge others into freeing the mind from all pre-conceived notions, that's why he had to  become enlightened. 

Why do you hold others accountable for not being up to par with your expectations on how they need to play their roles? What's your role anyway? What's mine? I don't know, it's being generated each second.

The most prominent illusion, (that is wholly necessary for any action), is that the world's imperfect and so are we, since the world exists within us. If everything was perfect, it would be boring, there would be no need to move, act, everything was already as perfect as can be. Thus, our spirit, before physical incarnation, sets us up into a path to stir up reality with our shenanigans, to create intrigue.

Something cool that came up while writing this is: Fall in love with imperfection, for it is the mover of worlds...

I have a lot to heal from despite avoiding speaking about it, none goes through life unscathed, but we can look beyond it. There's no right or wrong, everything is permitted, everything is an experience and a set of roles, you are an actor, and you are the audience. Do you think the divine hates 'sin' , or sees it as a necessary process for Wisdom?

:)

EDIT:  I really admire you for speaking your mind btw :D

Sam Singer said:

Perfect

These "conflicts" are awesome cause they generate great insights from the absolutely incredible people here. I swear we have some deep and wise minds here. 

It's interesting how when you own your own mastery, people get pissed. ; D

Jason does not consider himself a god or guru. What a joke. But you don't have to be either to teach what you know and some people here  glean from the posts or private emails or the book The Simple truth something that helps them. Sometimes to very deep and profound places does the wisdom penetrate and transform. For others it may even do what it's doing to you. Good. Either it leads somewhere deeper to uncover something needed or it repulses you and propels you to seek a pathway more aligned to you. I think sometimes the message can be harsh but often in my opinion it's been powerful in such as way as to sift one free of the distortion if you let it. 

The ones who stick around avail themselves of the wisdom that gets posted but they also are mature enough to just take it or leave it. It's not personal. Either it jives or it doesn't but they don't get insecure about it. They feel confident in their pathway and just say "well I think you are wrong, you are a clown and I am moving on" or they look deeper into it and see something there they can use. 

Sometimes they challenge it or question it.  This is WAY good opportunity to get clarity for not just you but others like you and maybe you are just saying what others are thinking anyway. All of it correct. Not a single misstep. We are not here to do battle. I am here writing to try to clarify what I see.

So the people here, some of them continue to pursue other knowledge pathways, and for them, they just consider Jason ONE of their teachers/mentors or just friends. Or at the very least they like to explore something different than the normal "Ascension" facebook groups.

Then you have the ones who recognize someone who is awake and knows it.  They LOVE what he is saying and stick around because the information here they find refreshing and liberating. They don't worship him. They might feel gratitude, they may feel kinship and connection and feel like Jason is their brother. 

Many times they say, "I already knew what you just said, and I am so glad someone else gets it as I thought I was the ONLY one." or "Finally! I am sick of the new age bullshit. If I have to attend one more seminar..." these are real things people have said to us. 

I can see how you would read the above post as being egoic or something when it's just Jason sharing what he knows to be true in his own experience and that's ALL we have ever done here. 

If I went to a Kriya yoga meditation forum and asked for guidance I don't think they would tell me to go practice  channeling my spirit guides, they are going to tell me exactly the formula that they used to attain bliss and insight and it will be very specific concepts and certain methods within that teacher's lived experience and lineage and no one would jump down the teacher's throat because they didn't specially point them to a new age library of resources to get there. That would be normal. Someone with experience would give their guidance. 

It's not like the things he said is something he invented but could be found echoed in other wisdom teachings, but maybe said differently? 

I read widely, I practice meditations, I study ancient teachings and it's super fun and none of that ultimately conflicts in any way with his statement below. I use those meditations and alchemy to stay clear and to be aware of when I am being called to act in service. How I know is because I feel inspired, excited or guided to be in that action in that moment. So it's not that those practices don't have their place it's just it's not the end all be all. 

I think having solid discerning intuition is great. I think it's a very useful skill to have but you don't need to see visions or be psychic to operate very powerfully on the planet. 

He said, "Once you are as clear as a crystal, you're a more powerful tool for the Infinite Presence AT ALL TIMES than any 100,000 sleepwalkers, even when making breakfast, while sleeping, while taking a walk in the park."

I know people who operate like this. They don't stop going to temples or praying or use their healing tools but they know they are props and that a force greater than their personality ego construct ( ONE infinite mind) is the true healing force coming through them.

Jason said this "Doing and pursuing new-agey things for the sake of self does almost nothing at all. "

What Jason should have added is "but by all means if this is something that excites you or you enjoy it, please continue to pursue it but if you are asking me, my guidance then then I will tell you what I know helped me and that I personally found them to be waste of time, take it or leave it." 

Siddhis are really cool but they don't necessarily set you free or mean you are awake. Usually, classically they happen as a result of true awakening and development almost as a by product. 

If the development of Siddhis and the pursuit of mastery of subtle 3d energies, is someone's goal in terms of human potential then I can point you in the direction of an incredible martial arts school in Ogden Utah. They are excellent teachers and they will teach you how to amass personal power to shatter metal swords 10 stacked on each other with your hands (and likely also conversely by logic heal broken bone) how to in total darkness navigate nimbly and even read ( not braille but written words) with your hands! Just private message me and I will refer you to the school. 

Some people want to get to some truths and they don't want to spend decades dicking around in spiritual groups and maybe something Jason has to say strikes a chord. It is not for everyone and maybe you are finding out that you aren't interested in what Jason is saying. Maybe it pisses you off and that's good cause it means you have clarity on what you DO want. Seems like with what you said, you are trying to push his buttons but it's not going to work. He sees through you. I do understand you though at least your post above. It's a distortion seen through a personal filter. I know because I also too had it.

I love this IChing quote and as I write this post ( sorry it's so long) it drifted up into my mind.

"In the end no matter what ill winds may blast him, he remains who is he is."

Like Molly said above, I too, appreciate your contributions and shares Sam. And for the record, I think everyone here including Jason considers themselves, no matter what attainment they may have realized, they would still say they are an eternal student. 

Good reading, Moll and Paisios. Meaningful conversation is one of the things I live for. What I think would be an interesting, cathartic and activating conversation would be this: Sam, what did you hope to accomplish with this post? Freedom's just another word for nothing left to hide! 

Something you should know...I wake people up. That's it. That's my job, I'm really good at it, and I've awakened thousands. All I care about is waking you up. You could burn me with a cattle brand and that wouldn't change. 

So, again...all offers are still open. You're at a threshold. If you turn away from it, you'll just circle back to it again and again until you (or don't) decide to step across it.

This is the thread that keeps on giving.  I have made some major decisions over the last few days, which essentially involves dropping old stuff.

The alchemy here is the most effortless means by far, in my experience - so that would make it the sine qua non of awakening in my opinion.

Beautiful posts by beautiful minds, I love it here, its home for me. Thank you.

Regarding siddhis, I would go as far as to say that the more you pursue something the more it inevitably eludes you. You push and try to get there, only to push it away with your mind spasming with desire.
The moment I really started getting these gifts was the moment I truly gave up my desire for them. 

After all its just stage magic. 

There is no where to go and no time to get there.

A fun visual along these lines is that you're chasing whatever you're chasing, and it's actually behind  you chasing you.

Jakub Faist said:

Beautiful posts by beautiful minds, I love it here, its home for me. Thank you.

Regarding siddhis, I would go as far as to say that the more you pursue something the more it inevitably eludes you. You push and try to get there, only to push it away with your mind spasming with desire.
The moment I really started getting these gifts was the moment I truly gave up my desire for them. 

After all its just stage magic. 

There is no where to go and no time to get there.

Haha thats perfect!!

JD Aliix said:

A fun visual along these lines is that you're chasing whatever you're chasing, and it's actually behind  you chasing you.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

Self-Expression

Started by Paisios Papapavlou in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Mary Betts 5 hours ago. 6 Replies

Do you produce art, dear friends?If so, feel free to post it. I write poetryhttps://allpoetry.com/NewksI tried making it into a rap, but it didn't work very…Continue

Started by rano in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Jakub Faist on Wednesday. 48 Replies

welcomeI am very excited to be with youYesterday I got my stoneAnd she called him BezosI feel the energy since I touch itI'm going to make a necklaceTo be with me all the timeI currently use a number…Continue

Does Anybody Dare...?

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Street Poet on Wednesday. 94 Replies

Does anybody dare voice their take on what's actually going on in the world? Do you know? Do you want to know? Continue

The Darkness and the Lightness

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by JD Aliix May 1. 21 Replies

I’m going to be frank. I have no other way with which I’m to communicate anymore. I will not walk on eggshells or conceal what I am to keep from offending someone’s delicate sensibilities. Let the…Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service