I am looking forward to reaching my highest potential

Can I find you have tips to activate the third eye
I practice many meditations
And I studied the spiritual sciences

thanks

Views: 625

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is an idea:  ask your body what it wants to eat.  Our bodies have consciousness and will tell you if you listen.

There are many dietary ideas out there and some seem more like religion.

The first step is to educate yourself on deeper esotericism, in which you'd find out that the pineal gland isn't the third eye. The pineal is the doorway in and out of this matrix, and is powered by other glands, so the new age doctrine of decalcifying it is mostly just disinformation, especially in that it's what will help you become psychic, because it won't. 

Secondly, don't assume turpentine will do anything at all except for what your body does not want. Check that very carefully, and then double-check it.

If you want to expand your intuitive centers, to apprehend more extra-3D information, our alchemy will do more for it than anything else, especially when you get to Psionix.

Your intuitive centers, which includes your entire body for the "empathic" frequencies, as an example, will expand according to the plan you've already put in place, so there's no need to make it a goal. It will happen precisely as it should. Indeed, everything happening in this hologram has happened, is happening, and will continue happening precisely as it should and according to the Plan. That's the most important esoteric wisdom to take into your system of being and make it part of your constant knowing.

Love flows,

-- JD

According to my studies in this school
Master says
Meat's energy restricts you to the ground levels
According to my experience in the green world
I have raised levels of inner peace
And the way I interact became more calm
In addition to meditation
On the physical level, I reaped countless experiences
Starting a good sleep
energy
Positive feelings
End of stomach and intestinal problems
Sam Singer said:

Sure if you are doing hours of spiritual practice daily vegetarianism is the best thing for you. Nothing wrong with that, the energy of meat is not ideal for someone who is accelerating the mind as it can produce impulsive animal desires. But animal products are a complete source of nutrition (the land of milk and honey) :) just like all other food only if its natural. I am unaware of any spiritual teaching that says veganism is required. I think this idea is pushed because vegetables produce a lot less emissions and are better for the environment which is definitely good, but it also furthers the GMO monetization and a global singular control of the food supply.

My wonderful teacher
Thanks for your passing and for your response
I take many chemists that you make
Such as
Purazyme
Jova Energy
Sri Yantra
Psionics powder
The origin - powder 1 gram
White gold powder
Conversion
Currents
Helios Gold
Luminous
And I have Merlin Power Stone

But I did not find any clarity or activation of the third eye or clarity in dreams
As far as I understand what you are writing here
I read about heavy metal poisoning
I had requested the device that I recommended
Ion cleanse
3 months ago I'm still using it with Purazyme

Really, I don't know if there is a mistake, or this road takes years
Is there any guidance?
With thanks

JD Aliix said:

The first step is to educate yourself on deeper esotericism, in which you'd find out that the pineal gland isn't the third eye. The pineal is the doorway in and out of this matrix, and is powered by other glands, so the new age doctrine of decalcifying it is mostly just disinformation, especially in that it's what will help you become psychic, because it won't. 

Secondly, don't assume turpentine will do anything at all except for what your body does not want. Check that very carefully, and then double-check it.

If you want to expand your intuitive centers, to apprehend more extra-3D information, our alchemy will do more for it than anything else, especially when you get to Psionix.

Your intuitive centers, which includes your entire body for the "empathic" frequencies, as an example, will expand according to the plan you've already put in place, so there's no need to make it a goal. It will happen precisely as it should. Indeed, everything happening in this hologram has happened, is happening, and will continue happening precisely as it should and according to the Plan. That's the most important esoteric wisdom to take into your system of being and make it part of your constant knowing.

Love flows,

-- JD

When I ask
I'm not getting an answer
This thing makes me very sad
I even felt that I could not connect with my soul

Chris Trathen said:

Here is an idea:  ask your body what it wants to eat.  Our bodies have consciousness and will tell you if you listen.

There are many dietary ideas out there and some seem more like religion.

It is easy to sense you are pushing your own narrative because it benefits you. What happened to selfless service? Serving just for the benefit of others and no other motives?

JD Aliix said:

Love flows,

-- JD

It is easy to sense you got offended because Jason doesnt like turpentine :D

Eat how is best for your body. I don't think veganism is healthy long term but that's just my opinion. For certain body types it can be wonderful. I am not one of those people. 

If you want to practice third eye activation the Tratak Meditation can be helpful. It's also used with a candle. I prefer the dot. It also helps with concentration and focus. 

Kundalini awakening before ample preparation is disaster. I would not wish it on anyone after reading the accounts. So use meditations that focus on third eye with caution as well too. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDRyPShI1y4

Hey, Sam. Something I find interesting is that you come here, don't seem engaged in anything we're doing other than to tell people how to be healthy according to your personal methods, and then get offended when someone questions your claims. My first question is: do you want to be offended, or do you want to be truly awake? Because the offended cannot truly awaken. Part of the reason I wrote what I did was to give you an opportunity to choose to awaken in a much more expanded way. I wake people up for a living, and have been doing this for 20 years. What we do, for a living, is what you say all of these other things do. I'm sorry that you think I'm pushing a narrative, when in fact I'm just doing a public service, especially where turpentine is concerned, which I'll get to below.

Now to disabuse everyone of the new age doctrine of calcified pineal glands. Sometimes on a global scale the upper echelon managers of this world have to do and say things to elicit a responsive collective action. So let's couch what they would think, but in our terms. The bad guys came up with "Fluoride helps prevent cavities," as a false narrative to feed into municipal water systems.  It's bullshit and we all know that. I've known it since the early '80s. So, in answer to that, the "Managers" know "Fluoride is bad for everyone, but how are we going to get this across to the global population to figure out a way to stay away from it?" "Well," says another, "we can use the more open and ready new age movement and tell them that it calcifies on the pineal gland. They'll buy this narrative, be passionate about it, and they'll 'bleed' into the collective conscious grid "fluoride is bad for you" and get people thinking more critically about it on a global scale. The "awakening crowd" is used for that kind of stuff all the time. For me personally, I think someone just came up with that narrative in order to sell something to somebody (like the people who invented margarine by claiming butter is bad for us), and it stuck. A calcified (or encrusted by anything else) pineal gland is a result of any of a number of poor ingestion habits, and is actually rare, as it is such a heavily protected "gland." The fact is it is made of a certain species of magnetite crystal, and that crystalline species is affected most prominently by the magnetite in the Sun. Most "pineal encrustation" is its natural crystalline structure. Form a deeper, more personal, relationship with the Sun and ask It to amp up the pineal's optimal functioning, and the Sun will be overjoyed to comply and will work swiftly, in balance, and in every way helping the "asker" to thrive.

Where the alchemy especially shines is in how it creates, nurtures and expands the conditions necessary for all higher beings to work with us on anything at all, from physical to subtle. So, Sri Yantra and a deeper, more personal, relationship with the Sun will do more for the health and optimal functioning of the pineal gland than anything on the planet.  In fact, a Sri Yantra user will get the Sun's attention far sooner than one who doesn't. Believe it or don't. I just don't care.

Now about turpentine, for your benefit and others. Everyone reading this, believe it or don't. In fact, don't accept it. Do your own research on all levels. The pituitary likes it, but the pineal doesn't care about it at all. It does a few good things, but the bad things it does to the body far outweigh the risk involved in INGESTING it for the good that it does. It has zero to do with the pineal gland, on any front. It has a positive affect on how the body creates blood, and blood cells, and especially how it modifies (modulates) iron in the blood stream, BUT, it also attacks the fluid sac surrounding the heart and weakens its integrity, thus affecting the musculature over time. It can affect the type of cells that nourish the eyes, and can cause chain reactions that can be realized years later. It can be the beginning domino for a host of chain reactions that lead to problems, sometimes serious problems, down the road. It dissolves the membranous tissue of the esophagus, and attacks both the tissues of the throat and the throat chakra. It challenges the processes of ATP production. No tissue in the body likes it as an ingested substance, but then there are very few solvents the body does like to absorb through digestion. The list goes on.

What we've used it for in more ancient times is as a topical balm, often as an analgesic, for muscles, fascia, joints, etc. In that department, it can excel. Cramping as an example, the type that comes from a lack of either hydration, or potassium, or both, and lactic acids hung up in muscles...as a topical, it will do more than a banana or pickle juice, to loosen and flush that stuff when applied directly to the muscles or joints. It's a solvent, so of course it can get in there and do its thing, and as far as solvents go, it's at the top of the game board for its benefits to damage ratio, as a topical. In short, it does NO damage as a topical solvent. In fact, it's a miracle worker.

Sam, you've been damaged from it. You don't know it, but that's OK. That's my job. If you want me to energetically trigger the remediation of it, just give the word and the processes will start, and those processes won't be just for the turpentine, but for other stuff as well. This is the sort of thing I do for a LOT of people, all the time. I can heal anything with a thought, so long as the "inflicted" has learned all they can from the disease process or difficulty, and my work doesn't interfere with their processes.

In fact, it's probably time for me to make healing energy and upgrade packets available to everyone. Just say or think, "Jason, bring me the upgrade and healing adjustments set of packages," and the work will start. No need to even post the request here.

In other news, I bought a pro level mount for my astrophotography, and amid interminable winds here at my place, I've had the opportunity to use it a few times. I'm pumped, and I'll leave it at that. 

My novel is coming along and should be finished by late Summer, I should think, and it will be an activator of epic proportions!

What a crazy, wonderful, carnival we're living in!

Love flows,

-- Yada

Sam Singer said:

It is easy to sense you are pushing your own narrative because it benefits you. What happened to selfless service? Serving just for the benefit of others and no other motives?

Not offended, I just thought it was good to address it, it did make me angry but definitely not offended. I think I miscommunicated the intention of what I was saying, I was upset because you said pineal calcification is not real and the only thing that can help you is alchemy in that regard. Not sure why you say the pineal gland is heavily protected when it is the only organ in the brain that is not protected by the blood brain barrier, which is why it is so prone(magnetically) to deposits and calcifications. Fluoride is not the only culprit, aluminum glyphosate and other heavy metals toxins get stored there as well as well as throughout the rest of the body. (Please elaborate or cite a source)  It traps them in calcium phosphate shells to protect the body. Whether or not why this is the reality is something I don't know but your facts on that are not correct. Also if I didn't say it already I believe you are correct on turpentine, I stopped taking it a long time ago. However I believe it did help me in the time I did take it because I believe it to be a powerful medicine and nothing more.

I don't believe you would say "you are not involved in what we are doing" if what we are doing is helping people in the best way we can, because I am certainly doing that. If not please tell me what I can do to help more I am always looking for ways to do that. Whatever I say may be incorrect, however I am surprised to see your level of certainty in something so unknown as the human body.

I have read a great deal about alchemy and you do know a lot, but your knowledge on herbal alchemy is limited as well as the other bodily processes, you at one point recommended people to take iodized salt. Dr.Sebi RIP has a lot of knowledge on the subject I believe you would benefit from, his original formulations are hard to find  but they really work as long as the herbs are wildcrafted and real.

From what I have read herbal alchemy seems to be a much safer and realistic approach to human evolution in compared to other kinds, I am genuinely looking for you input on this. From my understanding if you were to give someone unprepared a strong alchemy they could end up damaged for life. I don't believe you have ever done that , I'm just looking for some more input on the subject. Do you posses such an alchemy that you cannot sell because it requires a certain level of attainment?  If so what are your experiences with it? Why do some take alchemy and feel nothing while others feel awakened? Heavy metals?

Also you cite herbal chelation methods to be 3-5 years I believe. What herbs did you mean? Any Herb? From what I have read very recently herbs like burdock, chaparral, Bladderwreck, Red Clover, Blessed thistle and others clean out the body of metals in a matter of weeks. Although I cant confirm until a month from now when I complete my 30 day herbal tea fast. I believe I still have a lot of them from my tattoos, smoking and vaccines prior.

I'm just in awe by all of this.

One has direct experience and another has peer-reviewed citations.

The problem is that science moves too slow and works from the outside-in, if you truly want to advance and see the whole picture, you inevitably have to let go and begin trusting the unknown

But Jason, man, never before did I witness a man whose very existence is an act of rebellion against the status quo. Good on you!!  :) 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

CADMIUM, PROGRAMMED DISEASE, DELIBERATE DENSIFICATION

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Michael yesterday. 27 Replies

Detoxing from heavy metals could be the single most important next step anybody on the entire planet has to make to move significantly forward on the human potential front. It’s already leading a few…Continue

Current Progress

Started by Ted Sturm in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Ted Sturm yesterday. 5 Replies

Hi. I’ve read most of what you have on your site and have noticed that it seems like there hasn’t been any new posts since last year. Is there any information about what The Superbeings have been…Continue

Sri Yantra products making my ears ring

Started by Clare in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Clare on Monday. 8 Replies

Hey,Came across your website and ordered the wet gel and powder of both Sri Yantra products I used them both and it's been a few days since.I keep getting a weird ringing in my ears but not like…Continue

Glitches/Reality shifts

Started by Mary Betts in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Mary Betts Jun 4. 12 Replies

Hey Beautiful Beings!So I know we have a glitch in the matrix thread somewhere but I wanted to make a fresh one and ask if any of you know what I am noticing.Question: Has anyone been noticing that…Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service