Hi - what are everyone's thoughts on this - I've only just found this, never heard of it before.

Views: 80

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nothing like a glass of distilled water with a little baking soda and salt. No idea about that. Seems god made water so that we drink water. Programming water is another story since it is still water and water remembers everything.

Deuterium is an isotope of Hydrogen, it's unique in the sense that it has a neutron in the nucleus, making it a heavier counterpart of Protium (standard hydrogen).

I have to agree with Wikipedia that there's not enough evidence to support that depletion of deuterium would induce positive effects. However, it should bear some significance during fluid absorption stages. 

Having a less heavy hydrogen gradient may help overall body functioning, but it would be impossible to trace any specific benefits. Other than this, I feel that I need to address the fact that atomic mass is hardly ever mentioned in Medical literature. 

It certainly bears some significance on kinetic flow and ease of attachment, but nothing can be ascertained because it is not known whether the body sorts molecules based on their masses rather, the electrical charges matter more... With the el.charge narrative, Deuterium's significance is overstated because its function is the same.

Other than that, Hydrogen is met in literally everything everywhere. In fact, all other elements are simply Hydrogen with extra protons and corresponding electrons...

In fact,if the so called Akashic records are somewhere, they would definitely be within Hydrogen. All potentials for physical manifestation have to pass through this humble molecule.

Hope I helped! :)

WOWSERS....You certainly know n your stuff!  Thanks...I think i'll need to read that a few times to get it tho hahahah

Paisios Papapavlou said:

Deuterium is an isotope of Hydrogen, it's unique in the sense that it has a neutron in the nucleus, making it a heavier counterpart of Protium (standard hydrogen).

I have to agree with Wikipedia that there's not enough evidence to support that depletion of deuterium would induce positive effects. However, it should bear some significance during fluid absorption stages. 

Having a less heavy hydrogen gradient may help overall body functioning, but it would be impossible to trace any specific benefits. Other than this, I feel that I need to address the fact that atomic mass is hardly ever mentioned in Medical literature. 

It certainly bears some significance on kinetic flow and ease of attachment, but nothing can be ascertained because it is not known whether the body sorts molecules based on their masses rather, the electrical charges matter more... With the el.charge narrative, Deuterium's significance is overstated because its function is the same.

Other than that, Hydrogen is met in literally everything everywhere. In fact, all other elements are simply Hydrogen with extra protons and corresponding electrons...

In fact,if the so called Akashic records are somewhere, they would definitely be within Hydrogen. All potentials for physical manifestation have to pass through this humble molecule.

Hope I helped! :)

Thanks for your response :)

Sam Singer said:

Nothing like a glass of distilled water with a little baking soda and salt. No idea about that. Seems god made water so that we drink water. Programming water is another story since it is still water and water remembers everything.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

THIS MOVIE COULD GET MORE REAL THAN WE MIGHT LIKE

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by JD Aliix yesterday. 200 Replies

This thread is a public service announcement for those whose handlers guide them to read it. I'll nutshell all this in the best way I can without writing a book, which I could do about all this. To…Continue

Mandatory Vaccinations

Started by Amanda Hannon in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Michelle on Friday. 4 Replies

Hi Everyone,Being  that I live in Melbourne Australia with a horrible Dictator Premier.  We've already had the longest, strictest lockdown in the entire world, now we are being put back into Stage 4…Continue

Opinions on Deuterium Depleted Water?

Started by Amanda Hannon in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Amanda Hannon Feb 12. 4 Replies

Hi - what are everyone's thoughts on this - I've only just found this, never heard of it before.Continue

Does Anybody Dare...?

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Amanda Hannon Feb 9. 89 Replies

Does anybody dare voice their take on what's actually going on in the world? Do you know? Do you want to know? Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service