Kara Boniecka has recently graduated the ABS program by visiting Xupra. Her second session is a thing of awesome beauty, with wonderful teachings.

Congratulations, Kara. Give her a shout out!

Views: 162

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congratulations Kara and welcome. Xupra is always one great adventure after another, full of beauty, love and so much knowledge. Enjoy.

Thank you Doe!  I've found much inspiration following in the footsteps of you and the other ABS graduates.  As you say, the Xupra experience is astounding and I'm learning much day by day..  Looking forward to being part of the group visits sometime in the future.

Well done Kara and a big hearty welcome! 

Congratulations Kara, welcome to the group. I hear raves about your sessions!

Congratulations, welcome to the ABS group. I hear you are quite the expert!

Welcome Kara! I loved your sessions. Congratulations! I loved how you used the session to probe for practical life answers as this is our tool and we can use it how we need it for our life and for our expanding consciousness. You have inspired me too. 

It's really incredible to imagine that we can have such direct access to our Higher Selves.  The ABS Training in and of itself was a marvel, but then going to Xupra.. just wow.  I hope others who may be sitting on the fence about doing the training will decide to jump in too!

Hi Sooz.. I thank you sincerely for your encouraging words that Sunday many weeks ago.  :)

Congratulations. 50 galactic credits have been deposited in the central contruct’s commissary in an account opened under your name.  FYI, I’d avoid the egg salad.

Ah so..  Poké bowl then? 

Living life on the (l)edge.

Awe shucks, It's what a Sister is suppose to do. And I tell you, I did not have time to read any of your sessions yet, but I was awake at 2-3ish last night, and the combination of the new Alchemys and building toward the goal number in the ABS group, I felt a very powerful opening, and Universal Flow felt so strong that I felt as blissful as I have in a long time. I felt your energy Kara. Guess it is a bond that you can't see.Whatever it was was awe for me.

Kara Boniecka said:

Hi Sooz.. I thank you sincerely for your encouraging words that Sunday many weeks ago.  :)

Woohoo!!!! BIG Congratulations, Kara and welcome to the inner-inner circle!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

Major Update

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Nlow 36 minutes ago. 123 Replies

There is so much to talk about it’s truly nuts, and to pull it all together is going to take some serious writing time for me. What it all comes down to is a clearer understanding about what we as a…Continue

General Questions

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by JD Aliix 5 hours ago. 561 Replies

This thread is for any questions you have about anything we're doing.Continue

Tags: faq, questions, general

Valid Standards

Started by Calvin in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS 6 hours ago. 0 Replies

Hey everyone, tired of me yet? I hope not, and I hope I'm not triggering anyone, but I think it's worth the risk here.I went to Utah to meet with JD Aliix and many others for a Star Party in 2009. I…Continue

Carolyn Tomlinson

Started by JD Aliix in THE STORY OF XUPRA. Last reply by Carolyn Tomlinson yesterday. 9 Replies

This is Carolyn Tomlinson's Adept Session posting area, which will mostly be sessions to Xupra.Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service