Kara Boniecka has recently graduated the ABS program by visiting Xupra. Her second session is a thing of awesome beauty, with wonderful teachings.

Congratulations, Kara. Give her a shout out!

Views: 162

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So my shower is a powerful place sometimes. I had some more insight to my middle of the night experience. So in the shower I remembered how "SURRENDER" was so strong in my field. My question is, Is bliss and Surrender one in the same?

Sooz said:

I felt a very powerful opening, and Universal Flow felt so strong that I felt as blissful as I have in a long time. I felt your energy Kara. Guess it is a bond that you can't see.Whatever it was was awe for me.

Wow!!!  Sooz, that is amazing...

And what a question to ponder.  The mathematician / logician in me is wondering if Bliss and Surrender are materially equivalent.  Put another way, can we have bliss without surrender?  I can't speak from the state of perfect surrender, only as a work in progress, but I suspect the answer is probably not.  And can we have surrender without bliss?  To the extent that our surrender is a work in progress or incomplete, likely yes.  But if we're in a state of perfect surrender, can we be in anything other than bliss? 

I suppose too it depends on what we mean by bliss.

Wonderful...love your sessions and expressions! 

Welcome to our group!!

Thanks for all the warm welcomes!  I'm looking forward to the next group visit.. I've heard how powerful the channel is when many of us go at the same time.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

General Questions

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Molly Helene 11 hours ago. 560 Replies

This thread is for any questions you have about anything we're doing.Continue

Tags: faq, questions, general

Carolyn Tomlinson

Started by JD Aliix in THE STORY OF XUPRA. Last reply by Carolyn Tomlinson 12 hours ago. 9 Replies

This is Carolyn Tomlinson's Adept Session posting area, which will mostly be sessions to Xupra.Continue

Beyond Buddha: Suffering, Morality, Liberación

Started by Calvin in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Calvin 16 hours ago. 9 Replies

Have you ever tried to tell yourself “it’s not real” in your inner voice?I should probably be careful about sharing this, but, whatever, I’m a reckless monk. Have all the secrets all the time.it’s…Continue

Magnetic Pole Reversal

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Dennis Osseman on Tuesday. 4 Replies

Earth's magnetic pole is definitely on the move. It seems a full reversal is imminent. These do happen, and they are a whole different thing than a crustal or geologic pole reversal. But it makes for…Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service