This forum is for sharing with everyone what you discover in using Puramyd and Meridian Matrix. Anything goes: pain relief, wellness, balance, clearing, body points/nodes, and so on.

As a group we could accomplish a great deal together in understanding the deep psychology and esotericism of the marvelous human body.

Thanks so much.

Views: 340

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Jason!  Yes, this does make sense.  About the Meridian Matrix, I guess with all the other alchemies I got, I did not remark on the fact that it is amber.  I was not worried one way or the other in any case.

JD Aliix said:

Hi, Christina. If you were in a room with a number of people. First, you'd tell them "these remove all lower density forms and programs that have to go. If you would like that to happen, just say, 'yes, I would like that to happen,'" and Puramyd will start its thing. The volume the smaller ones can process is lower, so they'd be slower. If you had all three of your Puramyds, they'd just function as a single unit, and they would draw out of everyone who said, "I want that to happen," even if you had 100 people in the room.

Does that make sense?

As for your other post, Meridian Matrix is a dark amber color when it leaves our hands.

Christina Jennifer Gross said:

I saw something about being able to use the largest and second largest puramyds to do healing/clearing work on up to 20 people. How is this done?  Are all the people in the same room together and an intention set by the facilitator?  Is the puramyd placed in the centre of the room or passed over each participant?

Beutiful feedback thank you  

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

General Questions

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Michael McKinney 6 hours ago. 507 Replies

This thread is for any questions you have about anything we're doing.Continue

Tags: faq, questions, general

Ascension

Started by Dennis Osseman in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Dennis Osseman 11 hours ago. 2 Replies

MindsEye Oscillation and Pendulum Explained. With the Soundbody and its Chakras: ((my Guess is Alpha, Beta, Delta and Tetha Brainwaves)).…Continue

Magnetic Pole Reversal

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS yesterday. 0 Replies

Earth's magnetic pole is definitely on the move. It seems a full reversal is imminent. These do happen, and they are a whole different thing than a crustal or geologic pole reversal. But it makes for…Continue

THE GREAT PURGE UPON US

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Jakub Faist Aug 13. 51 Replies

This thread is for all discussion related to The Great Purge document, and the direction in which we are…Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service