We want to hear your experiences with the alchemy! Please, post your testimonial with everyone and don't be shy!

We’ve all been at the edge of that pivotal moment before delving into the wonder that alchemy is and all it has to offer! It’s intelligent, perfectly safe, and will change your life.

What do you have to say about it?

Views: 10996

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Jason, I want to take a minute of your time to tell you how powerful these two Alchemies (Ruthenium and Iridium) have been for me. First, they both met and exceeded my expectations. I still rely on my social environment and it's feedback to navigate the twists and turns through this journey. Going through the process with Ruthenium has been filled a priceless rewards. My senses are clear, my ability to flow into experiences with freedom and a sense of safety and to move on with the same ease are several new dimensions I've noticed. And what can I say about Iridium? It began communicating with me the moment I opened the package. I carried it around in my pocket for a couple of days just to become familiar with it and it continued to reveal itself in the form of new insights, deeper understandings of myself and others and a new and 'immediate' awareness of everything around me. Details of the fabric of my life moved to the foreground. It wasn't forced either. It came naturally and I found myself connecting with the abstract that is far away, as well as the intimate details that are nearby. Brilliant work. With my, deepest, Regards, George

Zoltan
I would like to share my latest experiences with Alkem. So as I mentioned above been carrying with me for a while all the time. During this time I catch the cold as always when the winter comes. When it happens I get bombarded by it from orbit and takes me down in 3 days. But this time its different, because the symptoms were very light. And the most interesting thing is after I started to take it (only 2 drops), completely vanished after a day.

Another interesting thing how the dosage come to me. Many here say it comes in a form of intuition or thought, for me it was "visual". So I sat down and rubbed a drop between my palms. I felt warmth and intensive buzzing for a while, powerful stuff indeed. Closed my eyes and made my head empty. I have a lot of practice in this, because my mind is freakin' busy. So the emptiness comes almost instantly. I asked the question: "how many drops should I take?"

My plan was to take 3 in the morning and 3 before bed time.

A vision appeared, like a tangled knot made of black and grey thread. And I told myself: "Aha! One knot, probably one drop." So after this I wanted to go to the bathroom, but because it was occupied sat back and repeated as a confirmation. The same knot appeared but this time changed the shape slowly into the number 1. Pretty obvious, huh?

I also noticed other changes. Because I'm an empath don't really like to be among people, I get drained fast. So I developed this thought if someone approach me: "Fuck off! And leave me alone!" This kind of suppressed defensive agression is changing, dissolving, transforming into a feeling of joy. And when a customer is coming (yes, working with people. See my problem? :D perhaps this is because of the energy I am radiating. Doing an experiment with it at the moment so this story is for another time.) I was thinking like: "oh, no! We are too expensive, go somewhere else!" This changed into... well... Perhaps the best word for it is acceptance.

To be honest first I didn't really trusted in the alchemy, thought it's a fake/fraud thing. Couldn't be more wrong. It is very effective and powerful, even on this very short time since I use it. Can't wait to see the upcoming effects. I'm curious when I will be ready for the next step in this line. :)
You will know when you are ready. Because all of your parts are becoming more and more connected through a system of wireless connection. Communucation is faster and clearer.

You wrote:
I'm curious when I will be ready for the next step in this line. :)

Thanks for posting this, Dr. Lewis. I'll admit to all, I asked him to after he'd sent a private note. Your note, by the way, happened to come when I was making a new batch of Iridium, and so I kept some for myself and used it. It is a beautiful alchemy, and it does connect me in a more tangible way to the "neural network" of everything, but more so to the underlying reality.

George M. Lewis, M.D. said:

Hello Jason, I want to take a minute of your time to tell you how powerful these two Alchemies (Ruthenium and Iridium) have been for me. First, they both met and exceeded my expectations. I still rely on my social environment and it's feedback to navigate the twists and turns through this journey. Going through the process with Ruthenium has been filled a priceless rewards. My senses are clear, my ability to flow into experiences with freedom and a sense of safety and to move on with the same ease are several new dimensions I've noticed. And what can I say about Iridium? It began communicating with me the moment I opened the package. I carried it around in my pocket for a couple of days just to become familiar with it and it continued to reveal itself in the form of new insights, deeper understandings of myself and others and a new and 'immediate' awareness of everything around me. Details of the fabric of my life moved to the foreground. It wasn't forced either. It came naturally and I found myself connecting with the abstract that is far away, as well as the intimate details that are nearby. Brilliant work. With my, deepest, Regards, George

I just wanted to bump this thread.  A customer asked me why we don't have testimonials on our Blue Emerald alchemy website regarding the Bodylight products.  If you have any experiences with the Bodylight products and our alchemy products that you want to share please do.  She was looking at Palladium. Personally, I find palladium very calming. 

I'm glad that this has been brought to my attention. I have the full spectrum versions. I used them for a couple weeks then stopped. 

Since my rather rapid taste bud evolution which happened over night I have been only on water for 36 days now (except for 3 Belgium chocolate creamy coolers and 1 hot chocolate - I'm also dairy intolerant, so they are a rare treat).

I will return to consuming this, to see what it did. I do remember that taking at night was a bad idea as it worked like caffeine, provided enormous amounts of energy. Which is exactly what I need at the moment. 

Thankyou Mary for reminding me of the stocks I have. 

I used Bodylight back in ‘09, it helped me play some of the best tennis of my life and got me to the thinnest I’d ever been

So I'm a few days into having Full Spectrum Bodylight daily. I'm feeling charged, energy body perception is back in focus. It even prompted me to do energy work on needed chakras.

This is definitely going to be added into my morning routine.

Much much more beneficial than coffee! :-)

Like the Ronseal saying "It does what it says on the Tin!"

Its refreshing taking Alchemy designed for the body as opposed to the spirit. Our bodies need it just as much. 

After reading (this morning) information sent on the newest alchemy "Depth" it seems relevant to report what's been going on with my head.  Here's the link to the latest and greatest...

http://blueemeraldalchemy.com/depth.html

For the last 30 to 45 days I've been having "ice pick" type stabbing in my left temple.  At first it was every once in awhile creating an annoyance more than anything.  With time it was happening more and more followed with a shooting pain going up a little and then with more time the shooting pain would reach further up to the center of my brain.  The last 3 days the ice pick stabbing was almost constant with the shooting pains sometimes.  I started working with Puramyd 3 days ago.  I noticed the pain would go away when I kept the puramyd on my temple.  Within a half hour after removing it the condition would return.  Yesterday the pain was noticeable less but my left eye felt weird and my temple felt hot like a fever.

I've been up for over 2 hours this morning and have had no signs of the previous condition!

I would say in the past year my consumption of alchemy has been quite low.  I have got an MPS and a Puramyd, which are like a never ending roller coaster ride.  I felt that I needed to concentrate on what they were telling me and what they were doing for me.  I still owed the alchemy, so I still gained the benefit of being in proximity of it.

I was using the sprays over the year though, mostly externally for my energy bodies.  I also had many callings for Induction 1-4 and still do.

I worked with my MPS/Puramy and I worked with my Wands of Horus - which to be perfectly honest now work like they have never worked before.  I only have to use them for a few minutes rather than hours that was needed before.  Since stopping coffee, everything works better.  Difficult to explain, but for me its toxic, really really toxic, both physically and mentally.  Both I never understood, until I stopped.  

For the Wands, coffee is a known "No No".  So I am actually grateful for the change.

So I started using bodylight, which kick started a process for me.

I then moved onto the Helios range - Iridium, Palladuim and Metoer(i think).  These have been an exponential process, my mind is calmer, psychedelics have gone mental when closing the eyes.  I am surging in energy, my ability to meditate or get to a meditated place is coming with ease.  I can now have a mini 2 minute session of connectedness.  For me this is massive as meditating has always been a problematic process.  I can visualize, I can heal some people, but meditating has eluded me until now.

I plan on continuing the work with MPS, Puramyd, wands and the Alchemy make great companions.

I have missed the Alchemy work, but likewise I have been on a roller coaster in the past year, so everything is about timing and intuition, mine says now is the time for alchemy, now is the time that I can gain the benefit from alchemy.  Judgement's are still my lesson, I see them afterwards, the lesson is to learn not to make them in the first place.  

The white flames are my friends these days.

One other last statement, time no longer runs fast, as I have aged each year seems quicker than the last, but not anymore, according to my earlier post, I only used Bodylight for a few days before the other alchemies called out to me.  To me it feels like many weeks not two.

First off, if you are taking any alchemy, consider the current state and functioning of your body and read the discussion thread, "Heavy Metals Poisoning & The Higher Stuff, " here, I'll be nice:

http://thesuperbeings.net/forum/topics/heavy-metals-poisoning-the-h...

Let me share some thoughts on the "Depth," Alchemy. Which only a few have tried. Why is that the case? Because, only a few have shown any interest in delving deeply into the many mysteries and tools, free, ironically enough, to become among a select few of "Jedi Knights," working on the behalf of the planet and the larger project at whole. Of which, the current resident species, is but a small but vital part.

And so, these participants, these brethren, among you, have placed themselves in a position of service, and relationship to the larger structure of the planet where taking the alchemy is of immense service to the all. And I do mean, THE ALL, of which all are an inextricable part.

So, if becoming more than a member of the audience and taking the stage, getting in the big leagues and taking the field is something that interests you, get in on the ABS Training.

So, the insights and clarity are just mind blowing. They truly are, the changes to the body, lighter, more harmonious. Rushes of energy, since I began taking it. It's so gentle and so intelligent it truly is an honor to have it join me in the space I maintain. It has helped me extricate so many old thought forms and rancid emotional dependencies, and made all of my relationships more balanced and generally, all aspects of my being healthier.

Perspectives have changed. A plunge into the mysteries ensued. An embrace of the first blushes of becoming a true pan-dimensional citizen, interacting and moving fluidly through each of a near infinite spectrum of parallel planes. And the freedom and joy that comes from it.

The experience of "being" is more vital, more immersive and more intimate while simultaneously being more detached. It truly has taken all the other work that has been done, and felt held back, and pushed everything forward. I feel more balanced and more aware than ever before. More connected and aware of everything happening around me. Oh, sure the psychic aspects are just through the roof.

But, who cares about that when of all the things this amazing alchemy has brought forth, supra-normal abilities are the least stunning.

Here is the link for the new Depth Alchemy. An amazing new reality transforming intelligence. Follow the link to learn more about it and purchase, if guidance dictates. I’m using it and it’s fantastic the psychic window that has opened is nothing short of miraculous!

https://www.blueemeraldalchemy.com/depth.html

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

Jabriel welcomes himself to the community

Started by Jabriel 1212 in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Calvin 8 hours ago. 6 Replies

Hello my name is Jabriel and I have been looking for some fellow beings, such as this community, for quit some time. I started my awaken around 2 years ago and have been progressing very rapidily. I…Continue

Shelly Merk

Started by JD Aliix in THE STORY OF XUPRA. Last reply by Molly Helene 19 hours ago. 85 Replies

This is Shelly Merk's Xupra Session posting area.Continue

~~MUSIC SHARING THREAD~~

Started by Calvin in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by David Lopez 21 hours ago. 1 Reply

Music is so importanthttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyoYf7rZVGII wonder what sort of soundtrack JD Aliix's movie/series would have?I wonder…Continue

Conquerer's Confidence

Started by Calvin in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Calvin yesterday. 1 Reply

Hey Special FamilyFelt like making a thread that would actually make a difference in people's livesWhat are some little or moderate or BIG (if you're ready) things that you could do to make your life…Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service