We want to hear your experiences with the alchemy! Please, post your testimonial with everyone and don't be shy!

We’ve all been at the edge of that pivotal moment before delving into the wonder that alchemy is and all it has to offer! It’s intelligent, perfectly safe, and will change your life.

What do you have to say about it?

Views: 10912

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank-you George for your comments here. I see feel and agree with your comments. I have always had a big heart and tons of compassion and empathy and I have suffered many traumas and paid the price but still full of compassion. Kindness is my religion and I truly appreciate this site and the wisdom here that supports me on this little adventure. Thanks again.

George M. Lewis, M.D. said:

Yes, Mary I have definitely noticed this resurgence of empathy which was always there, as part of my past, but has since been covered by hubris, traumas and battle fatigue. I stil

And, I heard a starling sing just as I started reading your about your experience. A wonderful connection. Cheees!

JR-

That touched my heart. I LOVE starlings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4f_1_r80RY

Thanks Mary..... nature is so amazing. Loved this.

Mary Betts said:

JR-

That touched my heart. I LOVE starlings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4f_1_r80RY

It seems you are in fact speaking for yourself here. How do you know I have fear in me? what gives you the comfort to judge what I have explained? you said yourself, your afraid of my supposed fear? could that mean that you have not left fear? WHy do I see evil? Do you not? I hear about it everyday, so you must be on another planet selfishly singling yourself out from everyone else in the world. many people have left selfishness a long time ago and realized that were in this together... the most important thing for you I believe is to revolutionize your conciousness to make room for humility my dear friend.

JD Aliix said:

I'm afraid your fears don't really fit with our level of perception around here and is the kind of thinking most here left behind long ago, for if One is True, and it is, then you're evil. The more important thing for you to consider, by far, is why evil is in your perception.

Marcio Enciso said:

Perception is how you see the rest of the world through your eyes and feel it through your energy which is connected to the rest of the universe. In today's time zone very few have the freedom of liberated perception. Their is an evil scheme to infiltrate our pure perception and because of that fact a lot of humans are being infected with material perception instead of spiritual perception which we were born with.

We all here at The Superbeings thank you for your advice, for it is the thought that counts.

The only true statement there is: The content of my consciousness is the content of my world. Perhaps to better understand our position you'd be interested in this: The Simple Truth.

Marcio Enciso said:

It seems you are in fact speaking for yourself here. How do you know I have fear in me? what gives you the comfort to judge what I have explained? you said yourself, your afraid of my supposed fear? could that mean that you have not left fear? WHy do I see evil? Do you not? I hear about it everyday, so you must be on another planet selfishly singling yourself out from everyone else in the world. many people have left selfishness a long time ago and realized that were in this together... the most important thing for you I believe is to revolutionize your conciousness to make room for humility my dear friend.

JD Aliix said:

I'm afraid your fears don't really fit with our level of perception around here and is the kind of thinking most here left behind long ago, for if One is True, and it is, then you're evil. The more important thing for you to consider, by far, is why evil is in your perception.

Marcio Enciso said:

Perception is how you see the rest of the world through your eyes and feel it through your energy which is connected to the rest of the universe. In today's time zone very few have the freedom of liberated perception. Their is an evil scheme to infiltrate our pure perception and because of that fact a lot of humans are being infected with material perception instead of spiritual perception which we were born with.

Hey Everyone,

We have a new alchemy. I wanted to talk about it. In fact I am being PUSHED to yack about it and if you want to order it, please go here.

https://www.blueemeraldalchemy.com/meridianmatrix.html

First of all, this stuff is amazing. It’s got an ingredient that is gentle but powerful called Lemon Balm (also known as Melissa) which has been taken to a very high level.

This alchemy is blowing me away. There is not been an alchemy we have made that I can honestly say did not delight or help me grow and expand my mind in some way but this one is soo good. Please get it! You will love it. WHY?

EFFECTS/Patterns of benefit since I have used it:

Improvement to health and giving me solutions to personal growth questions. Uplifting. Sunny.  I am in a great mood much of time.

SELF CARE and SELF LOVE and the direction towards cultivating more of those aspects.

TEACHER ASPECT FOR ME:  Tremendous amount of profound realizations of how I may need to shore up my health and my life. Where am I really lacking? What can be better?

Are my two yoga poses in the morning really cutting it? Gifting me in firm but gentle in your face wake up calls, the ways I might be blowing off the things I need to do. Am I really practicing the self care I need? Is there more that honestly could be done or habits eliminated? There was a profound kick in the pants to go over what was glossed or where can I improve in how I am making beneficial changes in my life. If you want to get in shape this stuff can nudge in that direction and likely connect you with the tools you will need for your health goals.

When I accepted the truth, wow the solutions came through so easily. I chose action over wavering.

I gave up coffee easily. GASP. I might drink it sometime on occasion but my mental addiction is over. It was easy. Minor withdraw symptoms over in hours. Bedtime earlier, waking up earlier without alarm. I feel rested.

After the Depth alchemy, I felt I was doing well in my health and then things got weird. Out of nowhere. In the past, there has been quite a bit out of balance in my body. Much of it having it do with mold exposure, heavy metal poisoning wrecking my limbic system years ago and thus having a weak immune system leaving me prone to lots of other health issues but that’s all been getting better overall but a few weeks ago I had a regression that had me scratching my head and I was upset about it and getting pretty frustrated and even anxious.

When you feel good it’s easy to forget and put it all behind you. But when you feel BAD after tasting almost normal it’s HARD to go backwards.  But I am glad I did because it pushed me to search for solutions that I think I needed all along in a health way. So I got decisive and started to get proactive.

Now, after this experience, I understand why that chaos happened. It’s like we are being shown a map. Step by step. I used Median Matrix and got relief from symptoms. I also found myself intuitively drawn to research certain things that surfaced in my mind. Go look at Zeolite and binders! I obliged and ordered them.

Then the next week I realized my adrenals were absolutely spanked by caffeine and overstimulation. Too much computer and EMFs not enough nature too much caffeine not enough water etc. I was so exhausted that I had to do restorative yoga for adrenals just to have the energy to make supper and wash dishes. When I woke up in the morning I remembered that Lemon Balm is good for thyroid and thyroid can regulate energy. I was feeling “wired but tired.” So, that’s when I skipped coffee.

Instead I used some meridian matrix and then picked up my two Puras. I then found acupressure points for adrenals and used the Puramyds on them and then sprayed the Meridian Matrix again afterwards. After a 15 minute session I felt rested energized and almost totally back online when the day before I had severe chronic fatigue like symptoms. I showed this method of acupressure with Puramyd to Jason and he discovered that there is a synergy and a system to be utilized with these tools.

Last night my digestion was a little stressed. I used the combo of MM (meridian matrix ) and put the Puramyds on the acupressure points base side down on my abdomen while relaxing on my sofa and then when I got too sleepy ( earlier natural bedtime)  I got up to get ready for bed. I noticed my abdomen was covered in a red rash, which by experience means a release of something toxic through the skin. I went to bed and by morning the rash was gone and I felt pretty good. I have not really felt this good in a while. It could be that a bunch of things I am doing are also contributing to this wellbeing. I am doing yet deeper heavy metal and mold detox and the increased daily meditations for brain and nervous system healing are helping but I think MM is behind all that guidance too. Jason will be covering the metal detox update and developments up and coming. Meridian Matrix has been intimately involved in this upgrade.

This has just been in the last 10 days or so I am curious to see what else it has up its sleeve.

PERFECT FOR: If you are healing physical stuff in your body GET THIS!  If you are a healer and like to use alchemy with your people but are worried that them ingesting some alchemy might be too out there for them this would be perfect for them As there is no ingestion and it’s got an aromatherapy element going on, it’s the perfect “herbal white sage spray” for those that need an energetic tune up and clarity.

In traditional alchemy there is a herbal preparation known as the Melissa Ens also known as a vegetable stone preparation. It’s VERY detoxifying and almost strikingly so that it could make your grey hair and nails fall out (only to grown back stronger thicker and the original color.) So due to it’s almost violent reset nature we thought we would make a version that would be gentle but provide a similar reset or rejuvenating quality without the intensity. It’s intriguing to me that it’s simply sprayed over the head. You can feel it’s feeding your energy systems.

This is the traditional uses of Melissa/Lemon Balm to get an idea of it’s personality all it can do. Information from the sites of ELDRUMHERBS.co.uk

The herb can be used to sharpen concentration and memory, to ease mild depression and soothe anxiety and nervous over excitement, and is well suited to those who really dislike cold, damp weather, finding that it affects their mood accordingly. Lemon Balm can be used to breathe sunshine into clouded minds. Use it also for those who find their nervous agitation has an adverse effect on their digestion, causing loss of appetite, nausea and indigestion. The herb can be used to relieve the symptoms of the early stages of Alzheimers, such as forgetfulness and short temper – probably as a result of frustration with the impaired memory. As a glycerite, sweetened tea or honey, it can be given to children struggling with ADHD to allow them to concentrate better and maintain more stable moods. Lastly, the herb can be added to mixtures to promote sleep and relieve insomnia.

Melissa is antiviral, including to Herpes virus 1 & 2 and can be applied to cold sores as well as taken internally for this.

Due to its soothing, antispasmodic and carminative effects, Lemon Balm is a wonderfully soothing digestive herb, an excellent tea to relieve colic, bloating and wind, IBS and intestinal spasms, as well as to encourage the appetite in those who find they don't generally get hungry.

Spiritual and Energetic Uses: Lemon Balm is used for those who give out too much love, to encourage more of a balance, as well as for those who are unable to receive love. The herb works on the emotional heart, bringing balance and an overall lightness. Give to those who worry, who regularly feel overwhelmed by life and all of its challenges. It can allow focus and a certain stability in the thought processes, allowing a calm centre in the eye of the storm when events run out of control.

Give to women who have been through any kind of sexual trauma, ranging from abortion and miscarriage across to rape and abuse. For everyone, not just women, the herb is used to encourage self belief and self love, but not in an arrogant, egotistical way, more in an inner self trust in one's own abilities to weather storms and endure change and the challenges life throws our way.

Magical Uses: Lemon Balm has a fairly strong association with water, and thus with the emotions and their balance and understanding.

Some also link the herb with love magic, especially that used to attract a partner. Steep it in wine and share it with your partner to deepen and strengthen your bond. In a more general way, the herb can be used to allow one to be open to the love of whatever Gods they worship.

The herb can also be added to any food or drink used during moon magic, due to its association with the Moon Goddess. I'd be inclined to use it when working with the Moon in Her youthful maiden aspect as well, as both Diana and Artemis are huntress Goddesses.

Folklore: Drinking a cup of the tea once a day was said to lengthen the life span by quite a considerable amount.

The great physician Paracelsus thought Lemon Balm to be one of the most important herbs, able even to restore life!

Yes, for those who are on the alchemical path with us, you want this one. It's every bit the high level alchemy everything else has been. That it works on the body's electrical system speaks volumes for what it is about, and it's also involved in removing the heavy metals, but more importantly, the re-balancing of the body because the truth is, the body has relied on the metals for some functionality.

Get it, seriously. It's that big.

A few days with Meridian Matrix and I'm already starting to FLOW. Some sort of nonsense has been jamming up my systems for decades. Plenty of horsepower, but when translated to mechanical energy, the machine just wants to sputter and ache. Not so much anymore.

This stuff is helping me make the connections and get the impulses where they need to go. Breaking up barriers, aligning things properly and bringing sunshine into once dark places. It just feels, KIND, and blasting the “empty space” above my head instantly makes me feel the same. It's like being bathed in liquid positivity.

One of the most fun alchemies I've tried. Instead of moping around, feeling like a television wizard looks, I'm actually starting to enjoy my MAGICK!

I'm so excited to try it! 
J.R. said:

This stuff is helping me make the connections and get the impulses where they need to go. 

One of the most fun alchemies I've tried. Instead of moping around, feeling like a television wizard looks, I'm actually starting to enjoy my MAGICK!

I would like to include this site here for those that would like to look up by imbalance the correct acupressure points to be treated with their Puramyd. 

http://pointfinder.org

Youtube is an excellent resource as well for finding points. Just type in for example headache acupressure point location.

Or something like adrenal gland healing acupressure points.

That's righteous to hear. I'm excited by everything the Merlin Collective wants to show us. There are potent things coming down the pipe with regard to the potential of physicality. 

J.R. said:

A few days with Meridian Matrix and I'm already starting to FLOW. Some sort of nonsense has been jamming up my systems for decades. Plenty of horsepower, but when translated to mechanical energy, the machine just wants to sputter and ache. Not so much anymore.

This stuff is helping me make the connections and get the impulses where they need to go. Breaking up barriers, aligning things properly and bringing sunshine into once dark places. It just feels, KIND, and blasting the “empty space” above my head instantly makes me feel the same. It's like being bathed in liquid positivity.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

THE GREAT PURGE UPON US

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Zsolt De Zou 1 hour ago. 24 Replies

This thread is for all discussion related to The Great Purge document, and the direction in which we are…Continue

Annoying Question of The Week

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by JD Aliix Jul 10. 237 Replies

I admire people who tell it like it is. So don't tell me what I want to hear. You're already such immensely great liars, you'd do yourself a disservice to merely parrot back what you think the…Continue

Dreams, Channelings, Signal Line Transmissions

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Molly Helene Jul 8. 246 Replies

silence is heard!Continue

Tags: channelings, dreams

MERLIN PURAMYD

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Theo Jul 6. 247 Replies

This thread is for all things Puramyd.  If you made it to this page without knowing what Puramyd is, go here: http://puramyd.com.Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service