Do you produce art, dear friends?

If so, feel free to post it. 

I write poetry

https://allpoetry.com/Newks

I tried making it into a rap, but it didn't work very well, I seem to have an odd sense of rhythm: here

I also play the lyre-harp, which admittedly is a cheap yet very fun instrument, makes a very gentle companion and always lightens the atmosphere! Interestingly, the ancient Greeks used their harps to induce astral projection and healing!

I'm considering buying dizi/xiao, which is a bamboo flute, as inspired by this. Every part of the world seems to have its own reed flutes and it's very magical; archaic yet romantic. In fact, refined ears seem to appreciate them a lot, from Tchaikovsky (here) to Rumi (here)

I also have a cheap midi controller/keyboard and I'm learning to compose my own music on Fruity Loops 10, but I have a lot of things running on the background and thus, don't contribute much time to play around with this particular thing.

If you're artistically inclined and want to share a piece of your soul, then help yourself! Let's get to know each other! :D

Views: 431

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks, Mary. Yes, No has it's own nature. Try to read it again, but without reason. That's why it stumped me when I first wrote it. When you feel it, there are boundaries. I think that is why I am so drawn to paradoxes. They have boundaries/meaning/truthiness? Simply put, I just couldn't find a place for No in this mindspace. I think it is it's own thing. Maybe No is equally attached to trust/faith/love. Just more of the wisdom half instead of the heart path. Then again, maybe it is just an option until you find the Yes. I don't know.

https://youtu.be/QQTZ7GTnoKU

The ender beckons
in my side i reckons:
the fuel of the echoes
for aeons 'without purpose',
stands static in line,
one self each second in no time.
Such swam the swan in high tide:
white and black,wearing the moon & nightsky.
Its mistress is gravity, for she can decide,
who gets to live when its time to fly.
The larger wings merely promised they'd hide
a brain that doesn't know where its heart confide.
Some waves collapse leaving their peaks unmade,
In a sea of potentials, you and the ender remain,
he changes - changing you, every moment of today
Who you are and who you are not,
both mutually caught
in a dance of 'be or belong'

:)

Drop here!

That is really beautiful and goes so well with the selected music from Swan Lake. :)

Paisios Papapavlou said:

https://youtu.be/QQTZ7GTnoKU

The ender beckons
in my side i reckons:
the fuel of the echoes
for aeons 'without purpose',
stands static in line,
one self each second in no time.
Such swam the swan in high tide:
white and black,wearing the moon & nightsky.
Its mistress is gravity, for she can decide,
who gets to live when its time to fly.
The larger wings merely promised they'd hide
a brain that doesn't know where its heart confide.
Some waves collapse leaving their peaks unmade,
In a sea of potentials, you and the ender remain,
he changes - changing you, every moment of today
Who you are and who you are not,
both mutually caught
in a dance of 'be or belong'

:)

Drop here!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

I take Sri yantra

Started by Vinoth in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Vinoth 9 hours ago. 3 Replies

Use Sri yantra product morning, 10days use powerful effect and totally full chakra healing and awaken. I take energy flying or float, I flying height 52 meter, my consciousness infinite. My spiritual…Continue

General Questions

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Mehtab Jan 20. 776 Replies

This thread is for any questions you have about anything we're doing.Continue

Tags: faq, questions, general

What is really going on - from above and below

Started by Karina in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Jakub Faist Jan 19. 1 Reply

Dear DJ Alix,I really like this page and there is a lot of valuable information - no question about and so let me express gratitude for your effort!I don`t want be boring with my "personal waking up…Continue

Earth Incarnational experiences for Higher Selves

Started by Karina in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Paisios Papapavlou Jan 18. 1 Reply

"... Earthers seem to marvel at the huge incarnational periods aliens seem to go through. They'll tell their contactees of living for hundreds of years, or, as with reptilian royalty it can be tens…Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2022   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service