This is Shelly Merk's Xupra Session posting area.

Views: 1088

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's fascinating to read and see your processes with your art. So inspiring!

Here's the starting point for tonights group painting.  Each guest will build up a tower.  When that part is complete I will go back and soften the edges toward the bottom.  Hoping to give it a cloud like effect.  

How absolutely FUN!

Update.....

We worked on the above art from 7:00pm Saturday night to 5:30pm SUNDAY!  We are not done.  There are 2 towers waiting for the artists.  Then Royce and I will finish up the background.  Soooooooo...this project is still open.  It's pretty fabulous so far.  There were many Beings (you?) that came to observe and assist.  I appreciate all that chose to come.  Since it's still an open project feel free to jump onboard the ship and add your energy to this vision!

I'm waiting until it's complete before showing you guys!  Oh the suspense....hahahahahah!

Okay......something weird just happened.  When I clicked to send the above message...my screen flipped to Jasons "Nebula" post for a split second....I saw space and Jasons picture.....whewwww...Helix Nebula Energy Test.  I saw the painting get sucked in!  

Hmmm. Something a few public members of one or two of the secret societies, like Bacon, used to talk about building the City of Light. Looking at this brought that to mind. And then the Helix consumes it? Is it back? Detectable changes?

Shelly Merk said:

Okay......something weird just happened.  When I clicked to send the above message...my screen flipped to Jasons "Nebula" post for a split second....I saw space and Jasons picture.....whewwww...Helix Nebula Energy Test.  I saw the painting get sucked in!  

Well...the physical painting was in the other room when this occurred.  If it actually went somewhere or not I don't know.  It's right on the table where it should be.  As for any changes...nothing jumped out but there's a lot going on.  It would be easy to miss something subtle.  I had the feeling the gang upstairs needed a closer look!  Whatever....it was weird and cool!  Haha!

Just because your eyes report that it's right there on the table, doesn't mean that it is.

Shelly Merk said:

Well...the physical painting was in the other room when this occurred.  If it actually went somewhere or not I don't know.  It's right on the table where it should be.  As for any changes...nothing jumped out but there's a lot going on.  It would be easy to miss something subtle.  I had the feeling the gang upstairs needed a closer look!  Whatever....it was weird and cool!  Haha!

Here's a little teaser.  We started calling this the wheel house and I did the design.  Star girl is swooping in to take the helm of this flying floating castle.  Haha!  The yellow tower to the right was done by Rachel.  She had a recent kundalini experience and it reflects that.  The tower above the wheel house is waiting for my husband to complete.

Wow Shells, this is absolutely wonderful!

Great work on this project Shelly; the symbolism is fantastical, really love your choices in colours. Rachel has created a really nice Kundalini  expression. I always do enjoy your sense of artistic expressions. thanks for your creative genius reflected for us to enjoy.      

The All Seeing Eye, which we all see in our closed visions from time to time when in a meditative state.

Shelly Merk said:

Here's the starting point for tonights group painting.  Each guest will build up a tower.  When that part is complete I will go back and soften the edges toward the bottom.  Hoping to give it a cloud like effect.  

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

WHITE POWDER GOLD - NEW HORIZONS, NEW BEING

Started by JD Aliix in THE STORY OF XUPRA. Last reply by David Lopez 11 hours ago. 21 Replies

Lately it’s become clearer…Continue

~~MUSIC SHARING THREAD~~

Started by Calvin in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Calvin on Sunday. 6 Replies

Music is so importanthttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyoYf7rZVGII wonder what sort of soundtrack JD Aliix's movie/series would have?I wonder…Continue

Annoying Question of The Week

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Munus Deus on Friday. 278 Replies

I admire people who tell it like it is. So don't tell me what I want to hear. You're already such immensely great liars, you'd do yourself a disservice to merely parrot back what you think the…Continue

Get Unreal

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Street Poet Nov 7. 4 Replies

I'm starting a media project. A kind of digital fireside. It's aims include providing a live forum for discussion and exploration as well as providing a place to apply what we have learned here to…Continue

Tags: awakening, discussion, show

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service