This is Shelly Merk's Xupra Session posting area.

Views: 1175

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's taken me a bit to circle back around to this topic.  

Thank you for the kind words, Michael and all!

It was my hope to present the completed piece for your viewing pleasure by now.  However, it would seem it needed to hang out (as is) in the Helix Nebula for awhile.  It will be getting pulled back for completion beginning today.  

The profound nature of this project continues to reveal itself to me.  The original concept to create something outside myself was just the ruse needed for the orchestration to show something more.  While this was supposed to be a structure floating somewhere beyond.  I see it now as another replica of the layers.  A fractaling house of mirrors recreating itself over and over.  I keep hearing a line from the movie "Inception" I believe...something to the effect of "how good of an architect are you?  Or maybe it's the deeper lesson from "The Wizard of Oz"?  "There's no place like home!"  Ha ha!  Anyway...if I enter the painting or enter my home it's the same place.  I came to this realization after noticing some distinct landmarks around my home...looking out of the wheel house or the main party room here. Below is one example of what I'm talking about.  Ryan did this design.  I laugh with delight how everyone (that painted) was in on this revelation without conscious knowing.  I hope at least some of what I'm trying to explain makes sense although I must admit to confusing myself!  Haha.  

Michael McKinney said:

Great work on this project Shelly; the symbolism is fantastical, really love your choices in colours. Rachel has created a really nice Kundalini  expression. I always do enjoy your sense of artistic expressions. thanks for your creative genius reflected for us to enjoy.      

Powerful stuff Shelly thanks for sharing

The final touches were put on this group project last night.  The timing of it's completion coinciding with (hopefully) the release of the next series of alchemies.  I don't know what that means (if anything) just an observation.  I hope my experience with this painting has inspired you to dig in.  Get pure, complete your ABS training or sign up today!  The tools on this site have opened many doors for me and created that bridge we talk about!  Enjoy!

Hi Shelly

Can you share a little more about that sleepy eye on the top corner.  Many times I have randomly seen it in the middle of my palm. I would have a sudden urge to open my hand and just gaze at it ...and there was that sort of "matter of fact" eye that's so different than any other images of an omnipresent eye.

The eye in the sky was painted in by my friend Royce.  What he was thinking or more on that I cannot say.  To me it's the "Great Observer".

Theo said:

Hi Shelly

Can you share a little more about that sleepy eye on the top corner.  Many times I have randomly seen it in the middle of my palm. I would have a sudden urge to open my hand and just gaze at it ...and there was that sort of "matter of fact" eye that's so different than any other images of an omnipresent eye.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

~~MUSIC SHARING THREAD~~

Started by Calvin in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Matthew Urbaniak 16 hours ago. 40 Replies

Music is so importanthttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyoYf7rZVGII wonder what sort of soundtrack JD Aliix's movie/series would have?I wonder…Continue

Movies/TV that rocked your world and enriched your life?

Started by Mary Betts in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Street Poet on Sunday. 120 Replies

I am starting a discussion right here centered around the medium of movies!Please share here in this thread the films that really rocked you to your core or shifted your perception. I am not talking…Continue

Dr. Sue Morter, and her inspired wisdom

Started by Barbara Willicome in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Street Poet on Sunday. 1 Reply

I spoke on the call yesterday, of how I was able to attend an event/training of The Energy Codes with Dr. Sue Morter, and at the same event I learned about the Superbeings!Posted below, post from a…Continue

Tags: #energycodes, #DrSue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service