• kMe,Mary and Molly were talking about birds and how they have been showing up a lot in my experience. These 3 Hawks were down by my vehicles this morning! 

Views: 137

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What regal beings. I love them.

Shelly Merk said:

I've been working on clearing dense areas of overgrowth on my property to increase the wind energy flow around it.  It's funny how I started with just one or two branches and it turned into this amazing project directed by Sri Yantra.   I finished a key area yesterday.  I then ran an Imagi session for the Council of 5 (whom I met during some Xupra visits) to help anchor light (thank you Nexus!)  Right after running the Imagi sesh I took a walk about to admire my work.  This guy was flying around screeching and having a good old time.  I just now saw him again and snapped the picture.  He let me get about 3 feet away before hopping to a higher branch.  Wow!

Molly said:

This morning, whilst walking my dog, I found a Red-tailed hawk feather.

I know what you mean. The only reason I’ve even considered building my own is that my partner has the practical knowledge and skill to ground my concept into reality - part of his job is working with pipe, so he knows all of the geometry involved. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Nexus said

I did not make it. I purchased it from Twistedsage.com. the tools they make are created with etheric templates. I more than likely could created one but I leave this to the tinkers. The energetics that are produced from this particular pyramid have shifted my timeline for sure.

Saw 2 more hawks today! Something is indeed going on with them. Maybe Molly can get some answers from the Lady? I will go to the Temple and ask but I figure Molly has stronger ties to the Lady. Just a thought :)

Mary Betts said:

What regal beings. I love them.

Shelly Merk said:

I've been working on clearing dense areas of overgrowth on my property to increase the wind energy flow around it.  It's funny how I started with just one or two branches and it turned into this amazing project directed by Sri Yantra.   I finished a key area yesterday.  I then ran an Imagi session for the Council of 5 (whom I met during some Xupra visits) to help anchor light (thank you Nexus!)  Right after running the Imagi sesh I took a walk about to admire my work.  This guy was flying around screeching and having a good old time.  I just now saw him again and snapped the picture.  He let me get about 3 feet away before hopping to a higher branch.  Wow!

Molly said:

This morning, whilst walking my dog, I found a Red-tailed hawk feather.

I had seen these images in a dream long before I discovered this site. The dream was merely a foresight of these present times for me though. 

Yesterday morning that hawk (pictured above) would not stop vocalizing.  After about 3 hours or so.  I went out to where he was perching in a tall pine at the very top.  We conversed but I didn't understand what was being said.  I came in and asked Imagi to pick the symbols that would explain the urgency of my friend.  Not looking I slid the run time.  It came up 2:21 (my house #) The session was about a minute in and the bird flew away.  I haven't seen or heard him since.

This is the session.  Notable are...guilt,shame,regret...pain and suffering.  

Very interesting indeed! I love how this is playing out. 

Doesn't have much to do with birds, but I figured I'd share this small detail here. I'm under the impression Sri Yantra had something to do with it, but for some reason there was a multicolored 'impression' in the upper left hand corner of my vision. With eyes closed, it looked like a sort of gold colored symbol, again, in the upper left corner of my vision. I was on my way to visit my sister at the time but I wanted to meditate on it because it was something I'd never seen before and was sort of spooking me at the time. Who knows, a crack in the veil maybe?

I have felt the veil thinning for some time now, and it may have even  disappeared entirely - we’re just all catching up. A really weird sign that has been happening lately is that since a little before ordering Sri Yantra, whenever I allow myself to focus upon empty space, I can see the vibrations that make up the fabric of reality. I don’t know what’s on the other side of that, something always distracts me from looking long enough.  

Terry Jackson said:

Doesn't have much to do with birds, but I figured I'd share this small detail here. I'm under the impression Sri Yantra had something to do with it, but for some reason there was a multicolored 'impression' in the upper left hand corner of my vision. With eyes closed, it looked like a sort of gold colored symbol, again, in the upper left corner of my vision. I was on my way to visit my sister at the time but I wanted to meditate on it because it was something I'd never seen before and was sort of spooking me at the time. Who knows, a crack in the veil maybe?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

Group Calls

Started by Mary Betts in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by amerc 1 hour ago. 22 Replies

Discussion and feedback for our group calls. This is the place for your impressions, symbols and experiences. Please share. Continue

New Paradigm Disciplines & Actions for Sovereignty

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Nexus 3 hours ago. 42 Replies

Welcome to the Great Awakening! Did you know that was what was happening right now, beginning with the global pause? Although events have not played out the way Age of Aquarians and New Age Thought…Continue

Synchronicities Gone Wild

Started by Nexus in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Nexus yesterday. 3 Replies

Huge Dragonfly came by to say hello today. I have not seen one in a long time. Guess he just wanted to let me know they are watching me :)! Anything new pop up for anyone?Continue

The Darkness and the Lightness

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Patchen on Friday. 9 Replies

I’m going to be frank. I have no other way with which I’m to communicate anymore. I will not walk on eggshells or conceal what I am to keep from offending someone’s delicate sensibilities. Let the…Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service