Hey Everyone.

I am truly curious. I would like to know... what do you desire these days? I think that the answer may be different than it was 5 years ago.  Usually, when people find a group like this, they are looking for something. Maybe they are just looking for like-minded folks or community. Maybe they want more out of life? Direction? Understanding? Clarity? Techniques for living your best life? But these are generalizations. Maybe there is something very specific.  And I want to know. I have always thought of TSB as a resource for people who wish to gain some mastery over their life. Is there anything you would like to see here? Do you miss our calls?  

Is there anything that I personally can do to help you become a better you? How can I best serve you?

What types of things would you like to experience? If you can let me know down below so I can maybe help connect you to that. I just want to put my finger on the pulse of TSB to find out if we are serving in the best capacity. 

Love to you,

Mary

Views: 184

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

all i want truly is perfect health. and that all my ills just fade away

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

COVID19 - CORONAVIRUS

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Molly Helene 12 hours ago. 268 Replies

You guys know us. You know the last thing in the world we want to do is add to the fear. The second-to-last thing we want to do is be exploitative OF those fears. So, please know that's not what…Continue

Tags: #colloidalsilver, #monatomicsilver, #ionicsilver, #coronavirus, #covid

Molly Hansen

Started by JD Aliix in THE STORY OF XUPRA. Last reply by Molly Helene 20 hours ago. 26 Replies

This is Molly Hansen's Xupra Sessions posting area.Continue

Cheryl F

Started by JD Aliix in THE STORY OF XUPRA. Last reply by Doe 20 hours ago. 18 Replies

This is Cheryl F's Xupra experiencing posting area.Continue

Temple of the White Fountain Experiences

Started by Molly Helene in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Molly Helene on Friday. 10 Replies

We invite you to share your experiences journeying to, from and within the…Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service