Here we are, gazing through the looking glass, backwards. Wondering why everything is upside down, topsy turvy, backwards, warped. The more we learn, the more we see everything we've been taught is a lie. Do you ever wonder if our dreams are the "real" world, and this crazy place is the dream? Of course you do!!!

Okay then! Just for fun, let's pull those stories from the other side of the dream and bring 'em to "life". Who knows? They just might bring clarity to this crazy so-called existence.

Sooooo.... dreams, fantasies, visions, weird experiences. C'mon, you know you have some!

I've lit the campfire. Come sit 'round and share your "other" stories.

Views: 379

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It really does!  I am smiling from deep in my belly out to the edges of my consciousness. Yay!

cool!

I went in a hike in a canyon I've been in dozens of times the other day...at a couple points got the overwhelming feeling that it was the first time I'd ever been there, ever seen it. Parts of it looked so foreign to me I couldn't remember ever seeing them...felt it in my body and everything...weirdness
Also stared at myself (soft gaze) until I disappeared.I could see the bathroom wall behind me. I was enhanced at the time, but hey, that doesn't mean it didn't happen...or that it did either...

Isn't it fun when time becomes bendy. 

We are not always where we think we are in this tube torus of life.

Cool!

mcglammo said:

I went in a hike in a canyon I've been in dozens of times the other day...at a couple points got the overwhelming feeling that it was the first time I'd ever been there, ever seen it. Parts of it looked so foreign to me I couldn't remember ever seeing them...felt it in my body and everything...weirdness

Maybe you aren't really here. ;D

I mean, where is "here" anyway?

You are the mirror. You are the wall. You are nothing. You are all. (*giggles*)

mcglammo said:

Also stared at myself (soft gaze) until I disappeared.I could see the bathroom wall behind me. I was enhanced at the time, but hey, that doesn't mean it didn't happen...or that it did either...

Oh YES!!!!! Happiness, joy, power, love!

Skandar Reid said:

http://youtu.be/d3tsGgby6x0

Click this link for a short Campfire vibes.....Let the share's begin......

Here, there, everywhere....So much fun... Been doing float tank sessions. Highly recommended...

sister coyote

You look at me, meet my gaze without fear. Watch to see what I do. Wait for what seems an eternity. You laugh, and slowly turn to walk away. You stop to glance, and laugh again I'm sure, to see me still standing there frozen with delight. My teacher, my guide, you remind me to slow down and not be so serious. To remember the magic.

Ohhhh coool! May I ask what this is like? Really curious about this. 

mcglammo said:

Here, there, everywhere....So much fun... Been doing float tank sessions. Highly recommended...
Love it

pretty close to weightless...feels womb like. get through the mind chatter and the restlesness at the beginning and it's great. you can fully relax your whole body. pretty awesome. ive been augmenting my sessions with special..vitamins...they make it easier to get there..

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

Self-Expression

Started by Paisios Papapavlou in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Michael Warner 10 hours ago. 37 Replies

Do you produce art, dear friends?If so, feel free to post it. I write poetryhttps://allpoetry.com/NewksI tried making it into a rap, but it didn't work very…Continue

Movies that I have found through the Years.. to prove.. and give me comfort.. and insights Beyond !

Started by Juhli B Carlsen in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Juhli B Carlsen 19 hours ago. 3 Replies

1. )  Celestine  Prophecy  (  This  movie  gives  you food  for  thought of  insights.. And  what  your  body  can  Do... they  do  not  go  into  tooo much  Detail..  but  gives  you  "  insights …Continue

Special C60 formulation offering

Started by Mary Betts in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Theo on Saturday. 1 Reply

Hello all,I have a friend/teacher Jeff who is a pretty potent healer and he uses a very special c60 blend to do his awesome healing work. He is good friends with the inventor of this particular…Continue

A Little Gathering

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS on Friday. 0 Replies

Mary and I and a few other folks will be camping at Lake Meade November 5-8 with my telescope to have a little party. The official party will probably be that Saturday night, the 6th. We stay at a…Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service