STRONG SUGGESTIONS FOR RIGHT NOW

As you can imagine, the death throes of the old guard are massive. Think of it like a dying Kracken. It isn't going to be flailing like a mad thing if it's in control. It's going to be flailing like a mad thing when it's trying to suck in its last breath. The world is a firestorm of those energies, thoughts, emotions, a lot of it filled to the brim with hateful vibes. 

In addition, the mRNA gene editing bioware is creating a lot of problems, almost exclusively on the energetic (unmanifest) planes, but it's all designed for rapid deployment into the physical for those whose lives were designed to get it.

I say this now, because being balanced and thriving while moving forward at the speed we are is important right this second. We were going to wait until the new website was ready and we were going to switch The Superbeings to i-zero.one, but right now is far too important to put off for later. 

Men, do everything you can to keep your virility at a high level. That will bleed into the rapidly declining procreation potential. We'll be talking a lot more about this. The new site is going to contain a lot of information on how to absolutely thrive through this incredibly difficult stretch humanity is facing. But what I'm about to share are two very important things to begin doing now.

Get Boost Oxygen cans. You can get them everywhere these days, which tells me the world is catching on. It's 95% pure aviator oxygen. Do 4-6 huffs first thing in the morning, hold it, and on the last one, pressurize your lungs to push it well into the sacs.

What that does is superoxygenate the blood for the day, making the cell walls wetter, amping up the photonic communication between them, and optimizing hydration through the concomitant hydrogen boost penetrating cell wells from the CLEAN WATER you intake. Such is the relationship between air and water. The hydrogen acts as a displacement "force," pushing everything in the cell out for elimination through the ways we discuss all over the place.

Another thing everyone has to get firmly and dogmatically embedded in their thinking is that NOTHING will get past your committee that isn't supposed to. If you don't know what I mean by "committee," just ask and someone will explain. BUT, we all need shields up at all times. For that, I've installed a device in 4D and 5D that can be accessed and commanded by anyone at any time. Every day, a few a times a day, say, "Shields up!" and you'll tap into that power source and geometry device, and it really is that simple.

Think of it like this. In a spaceship they have their shields up, but the photon torpedoes are slamming into them and weakening them. On the flight bridge, sparks are flying, crew are rocking and hanging onto stuff to stay upright. Nothing inside the shields is being damaged, but the shields are weakening under the potent onslaught, and the ship is groaning under the constant pressure. This is a way to use an external energy source to top up the shields' absorption and transmutation power, reducing impacts to absorption and nullifying utilities.

I say this last part, because it's also important that we don't reflect back to the "transmitters" what they're sending. That exacerbates the problem. With that device, this is turning you into a walking processor for all that output without having to take on any of its frequencies, and while doing that, amping up your potential to thrive because your own resources can be directed to the cleansing and energizing of your cells, and even below that, in the form templates.

Stay laser focused on balance. If you get out of balance right now, you'll be like a wet clay pot on a potter's wheel. You'll wobble a little, then more, then possibly fly apart. Mind your thoughts, your emotions, your actions, and cleanse yourself of your own pollutants every single day. A good way to do that is with Imagi: www.imagi.love.

I know Mary and others have stuff to add to this DO NOW list ahead of the coming website and shift in emphasis to sheer, personal, potent, power, again all beginning with my book "Mythion." For those of you who haven't done so, and you're drawn to it, sign up for the pre-publication launch list at:

https://blueemeraldalchemy.com/mythion.html

You need to be a member of The Superbeings to add comments!

Join The Superbeings

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you, Jason.  Great advice and tools as usual.  

• Exactly what I needed! Perfect!

Thank you Jason. 

• shields up is a beautifully elegant code Jason, i like it

i can share some devices, too-

clear25
    love22
    seal12
    connect11
    fireserpent99x

maybe some people can put them to good use:)

• Thanks for the work you're doing Jason, a heartfelt thank you for 'Shields Up'! 

• Thanks for all the warm thoughts, Guys. I so love this group, and I couldn't be more excited about what we have coming. Boom Boom BOOM!  

• Other strong pieces of advice...rest as much as you can. Just take it easy whenever possible. Stay grounded, a topic about which we'll be talking a lot more. Nurture a peaceful frame of being. Whenever you have triggery flares, let them happen, watch them, then clear away their effects. For all expressions that need clearing, remember to use the white flames. For those of you who don't know what those are...it's another system I've installed on higher levels, years and years ago.

To put them to use...let's say you have a moment of judgment, or anger, or whatever, and an expletive laced tantrum. So you don't bottle those potent energies up (you wouldn't believe how powerful an energy judgment is), go ahead and express it, then just say, "Consume that in the white flames." All swear words apply to this as well. Even if spoken calmly, they still attract, like-to-like, the energies that come with them by everyone when spoken in anger, or hatred, or whatever. Take those up in white flames, and whenever it comes to mind, cleanse your fields of all "negative" (I so wish we had a different word to use) lingering expressions. Again, Imagi is a great way to do that: www.imagi.love. 

All of these little things will go a long way to help keep you balanced through this present gale. Plus, you'll find yourself in that more peaceful frame, and you'll also find it easier and easier to remain there.

•  Error comes up when i try to load the mythion link. FYI. Would love to be on the pre pub launch. 

• It's fixed, Nathan. The glitch factory inexplicably added random characters onto the end of the URL. 

• You guys put way too much belief power into the vaxxed.  When you stand clear in the new superbeings not only do you keep yourself clear - vaxxed or not, you clear those around you - vaxxed or not.  Just stay the course and go into observer compassion for anything else. And it will transform like a fish out if water.  "Shields up"

• I couldn't agree more, but the fact is those were designed to affect everyone within a certain radius, and there's no denying that agenda. Not everybody is equipped with what you describe. I happen to be, like you, but we're the exception, and not the rule. 

So the higher path approach to it is to understand that one's committee is never going to let through what doesn't belong, period. But it doesn't mean that we don't share in that responsibility, and people's "committees" are telling them they have to be shielded. But that's part of the role, the game.

Those who aren't in the mode you describe, can go to a WalMart and become ill just by being around those folks. I know this for a fact. But if they had their shields up, it wouldn't happen.

And finally, you only clear those whose committees allow them to be cleared due to your presence, as only half of everyone out there is "slated" to be cleared of what the vaxes were designed to do. 

This reply was deleted.

THE MYTHION PROJECT

We’re calling it the Mythion Project for the reasons discussed below. In summary, the plan is to take a group of people into much higher spaces. I know I’ve promised this for years, but it was never time. Now it is. This will start with a group…

Read more…
44 Replies · Reply by Mehtab on Friday
Views: 1069