STRONG SUGGESTIONS FOR RIGHT NOW

As you can imagine, the death throes of the old guard are massive. Think of it like a dying Kracken. It isn't going to be flailing like a mad thing if it's in control. It's going to be flailing like a mad thing when it's trying to suck in its last breath. The world is a firestorm of those energies, thoughts, emotions, a lot of it filled to the brim with hateful vibes. 

In addition, the mRNA gene editing bioware is creating a lot of problems, almost exclusively on the energetic (unmanifest) planes, but it's all designed for rapid deployment into the physical for those whose lives were designed to get it.

I say this now, because being balanced and thriving while moving forward at the speed we are is important right this second. We were going to wait until the new website was ready and we were going to switch The Superbeings to i-zero.one, but right now is far too important to put off for later. 

Men, do everything you can to keep your virility at a high level. That will bleed into the rapidly declining procreation potential. We'll be talking a lot more about this. The new site is going to contain a lot of information on how to absolutely thrive through this incredibly difficult stretch humanity is facing. But what I'm about to share are two very important things to begin doing now.

Get Boost Oxygen cans. You can get them everywhere these days, which tells me the world is catching on. It's 95% pure aviator oxygen. Do 4-6 huffs first thing in the morning, hold it, and on the last one, pressurize your lungs to push it well into the sacs.

What that does is superoxygenate the blood for the day, making the cell walls wetter, amping up the photonic communication between them, and optimizing hydration through the concomitant hydrogen boost penetrating cell wells from the CLEAN WATER you intake. Such is the relationship between air and water. The hydrogen acts as a displacement "force," pushing everything in the cell out for elimination through the ways we discuss all over the place.

Another thing everyone has to get firmly and dogmatically embedded in their thinking is that NOTHING will get past your committee that isn't supposed to. If you don't know what I mean by "committee," just ask and someone will explain. BUT, we all need shields up at all times. For that, I've installed a device in 4D and 5D that can be accessed and commanded by anyone at any time. Every day, a few a times a day, say, "Shields up!" and you'll tap into that power source and geometry device, and it really is that simple.

Think of it like this. In a spaceship they have their shields up, but the photon torpedoes are slamming into them and weakening them. On the flight bridge, sparks are flying, crew are rocking and hanging onto stuff to stay upright. Nothing inside the shields is being damaged, but the shields are weakening under the potent onslaught, and the ship is groaning under the constant pressure. This is a way to use an external energy source to top up the shields' absorption and transmutation power, reducing impacts to absorption and nullifying utilities.

I say this last part, because it's also important that we don't reflect back to the "transmitters" what they're sending. That exacerbates the problem. With that device, this is turning you into a walking processor for all that output without having to take on any of its frequencies, and while doing that, amping up your potential to thrive because your own resources can be directed to the cleansing and energizing of your cells, and even below that, in the form templates.

Stay laser focused on balance. If you get out of balance right now, you'll be like a wet clay pot on a potter's wheel. You'll wobble a little, then more, then possibly fly apart. Mind your thoughts, your emotions, your actions, and cleanse yourself of your own pollutants every single day. A good way to do that is with Imagi: www.imagi.love.

I know Mary and others have stuff to add to this DO NOW list ahead of the coming website and shift in emphasis to sheer, personal, potent, power, again all beginning with my book "Mythion." For those of you who haven't done so, and you're drawn to it, sign up for the pre-publication launch list at:

https://blueemeraldalchemy.com/mythion.html

You need to be a member of The Superbeings to add comments!

Join The Superbeings

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'm definitely feeling shielded from everything coming from the Alchemies, Puramyd and MPS, and of course Myself/Metaselves.  I AM.

The Shield is another extremely simple yet powerful tool.  Thank you Jason.

• Wouldn't it be grand if the shield protected the entire planet?  Well, it does, of course.   But humans think that they have free will, so I suppose they had to activate it. 

• That presupposes that the planet is designed to be protected, and it's not. This is the Harvest, and half of them, give or take, are to be affected in the way the "negative Harvest" needs them to be. It's useful to remember that nothing, and I mean NOTHING, is taking place that isn't supposed to.

• Yes!  

• Geeetings. I Don't Come Here Much but I Ended Up Here Today. Blessings and Power to All. The Past 3-5 Years I Have Been Caring For Orchids. I Have Read a Lot Of George Van Tassel's Books. He Mentions a Great Deal of What We are Seeing In the World Today. Frequencies/Vibrations and Health. Anyhow, He Mentions the Benefits of Negative ions. Something that I Suppose Our Capitalistic Health Care System Knows Nothing About. They are Profoundly Healthly for Your Lungs. I Mention Them Because I Feel that The Orchids, Being Thick Leafed, Give Out 6-8 Times More Than Your Average House Plant. Plants as We Know Also Give Off Oxygen in Our Homes. And Best of All, Orchids Keep a Healthy Humidity Level in Your House. 50% is Optimal and I'm Able to get that in the Summer Quite Easily. Anyhow, I Have Taken to Shungite Water for the Past 6 Months. Shungite Water has Numerous Heath Benefits and Include Fullerenes Which are Anti-Oxidative. I'm Sure the Shungite Water Helps the Cells with Oxygenation As Well. I Feel Extremely Strong and I Feel My Thought Frequencies are Through the Stratesphere. Of Course, I Must Stay Focused and Keep My Thoughts Constructive. I'm Mentioning These Things to Shed Light On Them. I Woukd Be Interested to Know If Anyone Else has Taken to Elite Shungite Water. Please Share Any Info. I Hope to Come Back more Often. Blessings and Light to All.

• Shungite is terrific for water purification. Not sure if elite shungite is worth it, as it breaks too easily and is quite expensive. Great that its worked so well for you! I'm currently adding liquid chlorophyll to my water, having no shungite at hand. 

I do think the alchemy products on the Blue-Emerald Site are a level beyond shungite water, if you get the right ones. Aside from oxygenation and general filtering of the body, there are heavy metals and other pollutants that are quite tricky to detox, and shungite does not cut it in this regard (though obviously its still better to drink healthy water than contaminated water). 

So many pollutants from so many directions. Staying clean is now a full time job, more or less ;)

• Thanks So Much For Your Reply Daniel. I Will Look Into Blue Emerald. Very Well said Regarding the Pollutants. What a Lot of People Don't Understand, Is It's Open Season On Man Kind! Blessings and Protection to All!

• Michelle you and I have talked about this before. I respect you, and if anyone does this ritual and you swear up and down this helps you, whatever, more power to you. And you are not the only person that has introduced this concept to me but it's bizarre because no matter HOW much I hear it I cannot get away from the bullshit meter going off. It's interesting. It's never sounded or felt right to me. I don't know what to say about it, and I can't make it not feel wrong or off. I am self aware and I question what I know to be true A LOT but somehow it just feels like fantasy. 

• People will invent just about anything to feed this innate need for spiritual progress, especially the ones who made spirituality their lifes mission. Just another smoke screen.

• I am ready to be free of my delusions. Bring it. 

This reply was deleted.

THE MYTHION PROJECT

We’re calling it the Mythion Project for the reasons discussed below. In summary, the plan is to take a group of people into much higher spaces. I know I’ve promised this for years, but it was never time. Now it is. This will start with a group…

Read more…
44 Replies · Reply by Mehtab on Friday
Views: 1069