STRONG SUGGESTIONS FOR RIGHT NOW

As you can imagine, the death throes of the old guard are massive. Think of it like a dying Kracken. It isn't going to be flailing like a mad thing if it's in control. It's going to be flailing like a mad thing when it's trying to suck in its last breath. The world is a firestorm of those energies, thoughts, emotions, a lot of it filled to the brim with hateful vibes. 

In addition, the mRNA gene editing bioware is creating a lot of problems, almost exclusively on the energetic (unmanifest) planes, but it's all designed for rapid deployment into the physical for those whose lives were designed to get it.

I say this now, because being balanced and thriving while moving forward at the speed we are is important right this second. We were going to wait until the new website was ready and we were going to switch The Superbeings to i-zero.one, but right now is far too important to put off for later. 

Men, do everything you can to keep your virility at a high level. That will bleed into the rapidly declining procreation potential. We'll be talking a lot more about this. The new site is going to contain a lot of information on how to absolutely thrive through this incredibly difficult stretch humanity is facing. But what I'm about to share are two very important things to begin doing now.

Get Boost Oxygen cans. You can get them everywhere these days, which tells me the world is catching on. It's 95% pure aviator oxygen. Do 4-6 huffs first thing in the morning, hold it, and on the last one, pressurize your lungs to push it well into the sacs.

What that does is superoxygenate the blood for the day, making the cell walls wetter, amping up the photonic communication between them, and optimizing hydration through the concomitant hydrogen boost penetrating cell wells from the CLEAN WATER you intake. Such is the relationship between air and water. The hydrogen acts as a displacement "force," pushing everything in the cell out for elimination through the ways we discuss all over the place.

Another thing everyone has to get firmly and dogmatically embedded in their thinking is that NOTHING will get past your committee that isn't supposed to. If you don't know what I mean by "committee," just ask and someone will explain. BUT, we all need shields up at all times. For that, I've installed a device in 4D and 5D that can be accessed and commanded by anyone at any time. Every day, a few a times a day, say, "Shields up!" and you'll tap into that power source and geometry device, and it really is that simple.

Think of it like this. In a spaceship they have their shields up, but the photon torpedoes are slamming into them and weakening them. On the flight bridge, sparks are flying, crew are rocking and hanging onto stuff to stay upright. Nothing inside the shields is being damaged, but the shields are weakening under the potent onslaught, and the ship is groaning under the constant pressure. This is a way to use an external energy source to top up the shields' absorption and transmutation power, reducing impacts to absorption and nullifying utilities.

I say this last part, because it's also important that we don't reflect back to the "transmitters" what they're sending. That exacerbates the problem. With that device, this is turning you into a walking processor for all that output without having to take on any of its frequencies, and while doing that, amping up your potential to thrive because your own resources can be directed to the cleansing and energizing of your cells, and even below that, in the form templates.

Stay laser focused on balance. If you get out of balance right now, you'll be like a wet clay pot on a potter's wheel. You'll wobble a little, then more, then possibly fly apart. Mind your thoughts, your emotions, your actions, and cleanse yourself of your own pollutants every single day. A good way to do that is with Imagi: www.imagi.love.

I know Mary and others have stuff to add to this DO NOW list ahead of the coming website and shift in emphasis to sheer, personal, potent, power, again all beginning with my book "Mythion." For those of you who haven't done so, and you're drawn to it, sign up for the pre-publication launch list at:

https://blueemeraldalchemy.com/mythion.html

You need to be a member of The Superbeings to add comments!

Join The Superbeings

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Michael, you've nailed it pretty well. One unassailably tue thing is that people's committees will keep them believing in...whatever...so that they're distracted by whatever that is while the real work is being done. If they were to be awakened to the delusions, those whose egos are their identity would then start getting in the way because the conscious layer has such a need to be important. There is great utility in blindness, most especially self-blindness, but we're not of that category around here. What we're about to begin doing is high level stuff.

I often say that everyone is merely a composite of their own preferred delusions, which makes it so we want to fasten as much as possible to the hardcoded elements of Creation, like Love. It starts with the full acceptance that this reality is an artificially created lie. There is nothing about it that isn't a lie, all of history, every belief, etc. Excluded from that, however, is the natural world. A tree is in fact a tree. Devas are in fact nature spirits. Energy is in fact discrete entities. That's where we start our work.  

Oh, and thanks for the update on the AVCDFCG. I feel naked without it. 

• YES, I am ready to move forward. Thanks for your help brother Jason.

• Hi - very happy to join the "I'm ready to free myself from all delusions (and general 'newage claptrap')" party! Thank you!!

• yes I am ready ✨🙏🏼

• Yes, I'm interested in moving forward, too!    

• Count me in :D

• Im late reading but I'm ready to be free of new age nonsense

• Yes I am ready to be free of the new age stuffs. Thank you. Actuate

• Hi Jason - ready to move forward. thanks for the nudge.

• Yes. I'm ready to move forward. 

This reply was deleted.

THE MYTHION PROJECT

We’re calling it the Mythion Project for the reasons discussed below. In summary, the plan is to take a group of people into much higher spaces. I know I’ve promised this for years, but it was never time. Now it is. This will start with a group…

Read more…
98 Replies · Reply by Jason Davis Nov 14
Views: 1860