When Jason presented the information on the Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones, he presented us with the possibility of making one for us, ….”one in which we can install an intent, or whatever else, during the peak of its ‘zeroness’ at 2000 degrees in the oven.  That is the moment at which they can be invested with great potential for power.”

I was immediately interested in being given that opportunity as I believed that Jason indeed has the capacity to know exactly when that prime moment of ‘zeroness’ arrives.  What an exciting, irresistible possibility.  So, while I gazed at Alalia, Benii, and Jenso, I reached inward with the question of what would be a really potent intent to ask for in one of these ‘Merlin Stones?’ I heard and felt ‘Beatrice’ and knew what I was being invited to receive - no words were necessary to explain it – I got it.  I didn’t waste any time in contacting Jason, saying, “I am compelled to ask for the creation of a stone with the name ‘Beatrice’ embedded in ‘it’.  The stone will know what that resonance/frequency/field is to be in all that name holds. The timing of arrival in the kiln is Hers.  You will know when she does.”

Jason and Merlin did make me a jewel-stone.

As of February 5th, I now have the gift of Beatrice’ in my life and I wanted to share some of my experience of the last few days, although that is really hard to put into words.

For the first 3 hours, I just sat and held her and ‘watched/sensed’ everything that was going on. Did nothing but sit there – Being. And, I wanted to hug everything-the towels, the dishes, the books, the walls!  Absolutely ridiculous! The desire has something to do with ‘recognition.’

And Being is pretty intense!  Deep chills. I have felt this level of whole-body energy in sessions with gifted healers like Sandi Daileda – high vibe – but that intensity fades after a day or so. I now feel I am permanently plugged into a whole different light socket.  And it doesn’t require that Beatrice is at hand. Although she is.  This is my new normal.  This is how our body was intended to always feel from our earliest beginnings, and I’m told this is only the tip of the iceberg.  In musing on how I used to feel - programmed into low-battery mode - seems like a remembered dream now.

There are a lot of old memories and memory-threads being triggered and a feeling of now getting the something behind’ those threads.  Many realizations.

It’s not about what’s different in my life now (possibly because I have been using many alchemies for some time – and different happened quite a while ago).  It’s about what’s more.

As of today, the energy is less high intense than the first day. It has evened out into a consistent steady strong flow all day long. I can almost hear myself buzzing/humming, and if you were to touch me, you would feel that buzz. Someone did and said so.  I still get sappy ooey-gooey at times – my teddy bears (yes, teddy bears) and stuffed dog, and grand-kids get the ooey-gooey. Still want to hug the house.

Oh there is one difference - I smell funny!  

So, there it is my friends.  I just have to say to you all – I am deeply grateful that I took Jason and the Universe up on this fantastic invitation to come and play.  ‘They’ had something exceptional in mind when they made that offer. Yes!!!

Hugs to all.

Shirley

Views: 3218

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What Jason is saying is absolutely true, obviously.

But, I realize, on some level, it's ultimately unsatisfying. Because, well, you're you. And you're wonderful. Loving and beloved. Compassionate and caring, deeply invested in the relationships and the people you fear to lose. Connections have made who you think you are. They are the reliable parts of your world you don't want to lose. Because, then, who will you be when they're gone?

Who are you when the things that remind you of yourself are no longer there? Like a man falling through a black hole, surviving the descent, the first question asked in the absence of all you've come to rely, "what happens next?" Everything has changed.

An unavoidable inevitable moment is upon you. You can either embrace it and grow with it or resist it and be torn apart. And like the astronaut who fell within a black hole, what brought you to the edge may have been sufficient for the journey to that point, but moving forward will require something more, something less, something different.

We know the rules of heading inwards toward a singularity. Nothing that believes itself real may transit within a space that does not exist. Not by standard reckoning. But that doesn't mean the way forward is impassable. We don't travel this far for this long only to be turned away. The answer is transcendence.

Because, we are here. We are at the singularity. The edge. And there is no turning back. 

What it will require is effortlessness. Which means, you must be brought to into alignment with something larger, something that can proceed where you cannot. A reformation of your perception that your parents are ably guiding you towards and encouraging you to engage. A new world, a new you, a new vision of what is possible and passable. A parting gift you would not accept or act upon were it not from them. Your attachments.

Even if they do not say this, can not verbalize the moment in the way that is clearest, the tell-tale signs of the larger mind, of the immense wisdom guiding us all is unmistakable.

The threat of loss is an invitation towards the growing awareness deep within you. What comes cannot be avoided. And, seeking guidance, for insight into another way, brings you to another way of seeing yourself, but really, a simpler way, a truer way.

We're each designed in our uniqueness upon a foundation laden with explosives. Triggered by a specificity of circumstances, so personal, that similar tragedies on the surface world would affect some but not others, but what is for you, knows you better than you know yourself. Over time we become the consumer of our own narcotic product. We lose sight. The opiate illusion of the exclusive experience of being a self. Of being real. But where one keeps their toys is where one hides the bombs.

In the depths, we work and plan for the opportune moment to set the fuse.

You're more. This is not the only version of you, even as Inoah. The Earth experience is not one world. And never was. The earth is a multitude, a continuum of planes. And in one form or another, you inhabit each. It's a different way of looking, of perceiving and experiencing the dream. But the truth is, as chaotic as the idea of you being dispersed among the many worlds may seem, it underscores the order, the organizing sentience behind it all. Which is now, calling out to you, under the crush of a moment you can not avoid,

This is a personal experience. But a larger process. It requires you allow, accept, surrender, acknowledge and participate with the processes already at work in the depths of your psyche.  It requires a deprogramming of the mind. A purification. A clearing. A process that will play out as the continuous shedding and reshaping of the world around you. That will become more intimate in the process. Less divided until any perceived divisions melt away. As you come into the fullness of the underlying Truth. As you remember your True Self.

And in exchange for the shedding of all the illusions, and lies, the self deceptions, you shall become liberation and joy. 

In many ways, you could say, that even as this is a personal experience, that this really has nothing to do with you. Even as you will be the main recipient of the unfolding events as they transpire. New job, different state. Love your parents, bury your attachments. Get married, divorce your illusions. 

Earth is toxic and messy. It is. By design. Yeah, but so what? That's not the point. It never was. Looking for a point is playing the game is asking the mind to create an excuse, to produce a sophisticated labyrinth of distractions we may extrapolate a story from. And down the winding path become lost in the carrot luring us into comforting delusions.

This is a lot like becoming an astronaut and traveling to an alien homeworld. But the sojourn is within. And the alien expanse is the psyche. The surface world will paint by numbers the concepts that deal in the way you calculate your sense of existence and generates your story as it unfolds in a world like a theatre for it to play. Multiple showings and the matinee.

The lock has produced the key to a vast opening. A transcendence. A moment when the automation of non-being becomes aware of its silent work, and you via the the analytical mechanisms of your local mind, sensing the need to prepare, bring to attention the depths of your delusion. That you have been asleep. Distracted. You have been a slave. It is time to wake.

You're sensing the activation of deeply embedded protocols, a species wide morning bell, calling out, that we feel, and begrudgingly pull ourselves from the comfort of our bed sleep rise. How it transpires is a personal experience. Where it leads is to a restoration of your True Self, which extends beyond a single version of yourself, to the source of all your incarnations connecting your awareness across the many time lines. Which, in the end, is what you've always truly sought. Even if it was not apparent at first. 

The process is disruptive, uncomfortable, painful, sorrowful, depressing, cathartic. It has to be. It's how the psyche activates and opens the necessarily locked chambers reserved for metamorphosis. At first, we resist. We hesitate, We sense doom. The approach. The unknown. But, then, the joyous glee of feeling the movement, of the release, of pummeling down the mountainside, the free fall. Liberation quickly wipes away all discontent. We forget, we compromise, we fall into the completeness of the characters and the roles we play. But what we really want is freedom. What we really want is release.

It's all we ever really wanted. Something this world could never produce but provide an endless list of numbing agents to distract us from.

So, yeah. Read the book. What else can be said. It's time.

( Drops microphone walks off stage)

DANG Chance! WOW. 

Thank you.

Thank you for taking the time Jason! 

For the record, I have read the book (in Kindle and softcover) but only seem to take away morsels, pieces and parts each time I pick it up. My perspective waxes and wanes depending on the day.  It's wholeness eludes me - perhaps the conundrum I am experiencing and compelled me to share. 

It is as if my perspective has been confined to box and somehow I have lost an understanding once grasped. Frustrating. 

Alas, I will continue to go back to the book and perhaps 'find again' a new and different clarity. 

JD Aliix said:

I'll answer, if I may. You're here, as a volunteer, to do just that. We are here to slurp up and transmute out of Earth's grids, which is the storage mechanism for shared consciousness, all toxic and low-vibe expressions. The truth is, you're 

Beloved 'Street Poet' (Chance) and Jason,

I'm not even going to try to put many words to how reading this has affected me - which is still reverberating every where - except to exclaim 'Impeccable'! With your words, I have inserted the key in the lock and that ancient door is creaking open. I was 'told' decades ago ...."that door had been closed and locked so long, the hinges have rusted over."  As I sit here at my desk, I just want to deeply weep. To say thank you for these precious Gems doesn't even come close.  If you were immediately here in my presence, I would drench you in my JOY!

A 1,000 thanks Inoah for being the catalyst that brought this forth!

Street Poet said:

But, I realize, on some level, it's ultimately unsatisfying. Because, well, you're you. And you're wonderful. Loving and beloved. Compassionate and caring, deeply invested in the relationships and the people you fear to lose. Connections have made who you think you are. They are the reliable parts of your world you don't want to lose. Because, then, who will you be when they're gone?

Who are you when the things that remind you of yourself are no longer there? Like a man falling through a black hole, surviving the descent, the first question asked in the absence of all you've come to rely, "what happens next?" Everything has changed.

An unavoidable inevitable moment is upon you. You can 

Dear Street Poet - Thank you for taking the time to write such a beautiful response. It is something to read multiple times.  

Street Poet said:

But, I realize, on some level, it's ultimately unsatisfying. Because, well, you're 

Please don't forget to "snip" your posts. What that means is you delete all but a couple of lines of the post you're replying to. That way we can get more responses into a smaller space and it takes some of the clutter out. I've already snipped yours.

Inoah said:

Dear Street Poet - Thank you for taking the time to write such a beautiful response. It is something to read multiple times.  

Street Poet said:

But, I realize, on some level, it's ultimately unsatisfying. Because, well, you're 

It with great sadness that I have to report that my MPS also has vanished.

Last week on the 4/4, I was working from home.  During the afternoon, I listened to the recording from the 29th March, where Jason was discussing the usage of the Puramyd’s and Meridian Matrix.  (And also touched the subject of missing MPS's, I did say I didnt know how people lost them, as mine is greatly adored).

I spent some time working with my MPS and Puramyd, I had MPS in my left hand and the other in my right hand.  At some point I left to get a drink, I place the Puramyd on chairs arm rest and the MPS on the 2nd seat.  I came back later, did some work, finished my day. 

So I went to continue what I was doing, the MPS has vanished, we searched under the sofa, around the sofa, in the sofa.  The floor, other rooms.  The lounge where it vanished has fitted carpets.  I have searched all over and it has vanished.  We have yet to take the sofa apart, but previously all other things have fallen out and been recovered, without taking it apart.  But we want to make sure that it really has vanished into thin air.

However, although I am gutted they have gone.  I somehow feel more connected than before.  In my mind’s eye, I see a copy, well actually I see 3 copies, 1 on each palm and 1 on my third eye chakra.  I miss the feeling of handling in my hand, but mine never gave off any energy, unlike the Puramyd I have.  I think my Puramyd misses sharing a pouch with the MPS.

I took lots of photo’s, so I know what they look like, I weighed it, so I know what it weighs.  I just miss them.  I am hoping the re-appear this Friday, I don’t know why Friday, but 9 days was mentioned to me.  

I am trying not to be sad but it’s hard when something valued so greatly not in monetary terms but in Magical terms has gone astray. 

MPS I miss you, please come home.

G'Day Matthew, Just reading your post on the missing MPS.  I think I found it in my chair  : - >).  Just kidding, I can feel your heart ache from here.  I was reflecting on previous conversations which have been posted regarding the missing of a MPS or their Puramyd.  I feel confident that your too shall appear in a most unusual manner.  Looking forward to reading on this adventure.  Good luck Matthew on the recovery of the MPS.  I like you, are very guarded with my "precious". As you said, the MPS is impressed into your awareness.  Cheers 

Matthew said:

It with great sadness that I have to report that my MPS also has vanished.

Last week on the 4/4, I was working from home.  During the afternoon, I listened to the recording from the 29th March, where Jason was discussing the usage of the Puramyd’s ...

Those things are interdimensional travelers! Have you tried a pendulum to check and see if you are hot or cold in proximity? It's possible you did not lose it but it slipped into another reality. This happened while someone was holding it. They did not drop it. :) If that is the case then I imagine it's still working with you and benefiting you but I know what you mean. They are precious beings. :)

I have still yet to find it, I am hoping they have gone for a spin and will be back.

Missing it loads this morning, searched all over the place and it has gone.  Fingers crossed they come back, but that hope is serious diminishing. :-(

I just miss playing with it in my fingers.

Eureka!

I have just found it in the bottom of my work bag!!

Of course it is, still no idea how it got into there, but my fretting can stop!!

Everything should be fine from now on.

Phew.

Good!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

THE GREAT PURGE UPON US

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Jakub Faist 13 hours ago. 51 Replies

This thread is for all discussion related to The Great Purge document, and the direction in which we are…Continue

Movies/TV that rocked your world and enriched your life?

Started by Mary Betts in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Mary Betts 13 hours ago. 117 Replies

I am starting a discussion right here centered around the medium of movies!Please share here in this thread the films that really rocked you to your core or shifted your perception. I am not talking…Continue

Carolyn Tomlinson

Started by JD Aliix in THE STORY OF XUPRA. Last reply by Carolyn Tomlinson yesterday. 7 Replies

This is Carolyn Tomlinson's Adept Session posting area, which will mostly be sessions to Xupra.Continue

Annoying Question of The Week

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Munus Deus on Sunday. 261 Replies

I admire people who tell it like it is. So don't tell me what I want to hear. You're already such immensely great liars, you'd do yourself a disservice to merely parrot back what you think the…Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service