When Jason presented the information on the Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones, he presented us with the possibility of making one for us, ….”one in which we can install an intent, or whatever else, during the peak of its ‘zeroness’ at 2000 degrees in the oven.  That is the moment at which they can be invested with great potential for power.”

I was immediately interested in being given that opportunity as I believed that Jason indeed has the capacity to know exactly when that prime moment of ‘zeroness’ arrives.  What an exciting, irresistible possibility.  So, while I gazed at Alalia, Benii, and Jenso, I reached inward with the question of what would be a really potent intent to ask for in one of these ‘Merlin Stones?’ I heard and felt ‘Beatrice’ and knew what I was being invited to receive - no words were necessary to explain it – I got it.  I didn’t waste any time in contacting Jason, saying, “I am compelled to ask for the creation of a stone with the name ‘Beatrice’ embedded in ‘it’.  The stone will know what that resonance/frequency/field is to be in all that name holds. The timing of arrival in the kiln is Hers.  You will know when she does.”

Jason and Merlin did make me a jewel-stone.

As of February 5th, I now have the gift of Beatrice’ in my life and I wanted to share some of my experience of the last few days, although that is really hard to put into words.

For the first 3 hours, I just sat and held her and ‘watched/sensed’ everything that was going on. Did nothing but sit there – Being. And, I wanted to hug everything-the towels, the dishes, the books, the walls!  Absolutely ridiculous! The desire has something to do with ‘recognition.’

And Being is pretty intense!  Deep chills. I have felt this level of whole-body energy in sessions with gifted healers like Sandi Daileda – high vibe – but that intensity fades after a day or so. I now feel I am permanently plugged into a whole different light socket.  And it doesn’t require that Beatrice is at hand. Although she is.  This is my new normal.  This is how our body was intended to always feel from our earliest beginnings, and I’m told this is only the tip of the iceberg.  In musing on how I used to feel - programmed into low-battery mode - seems like a remembered dream now.

There are a lot of old memories and memory-threads being triggered and a feeling of now getting the something behind’ those threads.  Many realizations.

It’s not about what’s different in my life now (possibly because I have been using many alchemies for some time – and different happened quite a while ago).  It’s about what’s more.

As of today, the energy is less high intense than the first day. It has evened out into a consistent steady strong flow all day long. I can almost hear myself buzzing/humming, and if you were to touch me, you would feel that buzz. Someone did and said so.  I still get sappy ooey-gooey at times – my teddy bears (yes, teddy bears) and stuffed dog, and grand-kids get the ooey-gooey. Still want to hug the house.

Oh there is one difference - I smell funny!  

So, there it is my friends.  I just have to say to you all – I am deeply grateful that I took Jason and the Universe up on this fantastic invitation to come and play.  ‘They’ had something exceptional in mind when they made that offer. Yes!!!

Hugs to all.

Shirley

Views: 3193

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is Brenda's stone which she took to a jeweler and had set in rosegold.

WOW! How beautiful.

WOW, indeed this is a powerful MerlinStone. A view  of  ‘Beatrice’  up very close is most interesting.  It appears to be so familiar. The arrival date for me is most interesting.  Thanks so much for sharing 

I know you asked Jason but I will throw my thoughts on this out there. So a Cintamani stone is said to be a relic and related to the philosopher's stone it feels like I suppose you could make the correlation although I think they transcend any religion or spiritual path but I can see the connection. I always thought it was simply metaphor in the Buddhist tradition. I never thought of it being an actual material! How cool. They also refer to a pearl and I always wondered about the pearl/dragon connection.  Since these stones are all about wisdom then it stands to reason perhaps they are symbol for such a beautiful idea. They say traditionally though the wish fulfilling gem is something secretly sewn into our sleeve. I think they mean everyone has the ability for nobleness and wisdom within and they just need to discover it and develop it. If the stone is used for anything than it would be to awaken that so it kinda fits!  If you have wisdom and intregrity and peace what greater wish could there be? You could really be a master of self and life.

Hi, Cheryl. No, they bear no resemblance of any kind. These "cintamanis" are rocks, possibly meteoric, allegedly from Sirius, which is truly laughably, ludicrously beyond ridiculous. I don't know if all of the proponents of them are of this belief, but let me give some perspective.

For these rocks to have reached us, they'd have had to cross 50,444,985,600,000 miles, which is over 50 trillion miles. Traveling at an explosive velocity, maybe 20,000 mph, they would only take 2 billion years to get here. But for further perspective, for just one of a 1/2 inch size to land on Earth, would be like finding a needle in a haystack the size of our solar system, to say nothing of a whole bunch of them landing here. 

But as truly funny and darling as that fairytale is, they have an energy I would equate to a cleared green emerald, and they are highly programmable. Here's the perspective you're after, however. Those are what I MIGHT use as an alchemical source material, although it might not be on a high enough level. I would crush them up into a fine powder, then dissolve them, then precipitate them from that solution, then combine them with other materials, fire the resulting composite at 2000 degrees, and make something truly special and powerful of them as a now alchemical ingredient.

Merlin Power Stones contain a composite substance that is used to create spatial distortions, and through that establishing a direct conduit to the "Godhead." There aren't many "objects" that do that anywhere in the universe. This can only be done by specific masses of the ingredient elements being fired at those temperatures, which create actual, measurable, electromagnetic fields. If you were to change just one ingredient element, it wouldn't work. 

So, in the end, the people selling under that storyline are either charlatans or are fantastically naive.

I hope the more sensitive, easily offended, types reading this reply don't find me too...shall we say...abrupt (huge grin)

Cheryl said:

Jason, would you say the Merlin Stone is somewhat like the cintamani stone?

Cheryl, Mary mentioned to me that  you may have been asking about something called THE Cintamani Stone, which has hazy legend around it. It came in a chest, it came in a chariot, it came from an exploding planet around Sirius, the absurdity of which we've already covered. It may or may not exist, as an example, but if it could be likened to the Holy Grail of the East, then these "legends" I'm churning out are here, now, can be acquired, are designed for the individual from the start. So if there is a similarity, it would be like owning THE Cintamani stone for yourself.

Edit: after reading my post, I continued to tune into the idea of THE Chintamani (more accurate spelling), and believe it or not these MPSs are on a higher level than that theoretical object. And please note that theoretical, to me, means that it exists on some level or another.

After writing all of the above, I took off in my truck to run some errands and info kept circulating around my awareness. It indicated that something which become known as the Chintamani was brought to here by some interstellar travelers, that it no longer exists on this perceptual plane, and that the cintamani stones that you can buy and around which has been grafted the original legend are really just rocks that people are bilking other people out of their money for.

In any case, what we're making are unique to an alchemical lineage, which refers to all the great sorcerers who've ever helped out here.

Yes, but we're going to have to play with some stuff, because the basis of what we would cover, at least at the beginning, are really just elementary.

Cheryl said:

Will classes on the Merlin Stone be part of the upcoming "mystery school" teachings planned?

I can certainly vouch for the fact that from the day of first installment, the Merlin Power Stone can be called upon.

Although its really noticeable now its been made but in transit. Marys description of what it looks like had allowed me to have a stronger connection.

My initial sense is I'm turning into a morning person. Since last Friday, I have woken up each day unusually quickly. I'm a night owl, always struggled with the actual waking up process. It used to take an hour plus purchased coffee.

For the last week I've been fully awake after 10 minutes. This morning and yesterday morning my alarm clock made no noises, yet I still woke up.

This is unheard of territory for me.
It was received this morning although I'm in work, so been sent a photo.

I've had a weekend of accomplishing things I wouldn't normally want to do. I'm moving from a pure thinker, to a doer. These are tiny changes but major in sense of, what impact my minor changes have on the well being of others

From knocking on my neighbours door with blue tac, to ask if they could attach to their outside gate to stop it banging in the wind

I asked politely and they solved. Before I would have left it annoy us for weeks.

Lots of tiny changes.

I feel its effects, I see/reap the rewards for tiny positive changes.
Attachments:

What is the object on the right of your picture?

That is a clipper lighter. Was used to show me their size.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

THE GREAT PURGE UPON US

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Mary Betts 7 hours ago. 18 Replies

This thread is for all discussion related to The Great Purge document, and the direction in which we are…Continue

Annoying Question of The Week

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by JD Aliix on Tuesday. 237 Replies

I admire people who tell it like it is. So don't tell me what I want to hear. You're already such immensely great liars, you'd do yourself a disservice to merely parrot back what you think the…Continue

Dreams, Channelings, Signal Line Transmissions

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Molly Helene Jul 8. 246 Replies

silence is heard!Continue

Tags: channelings, dreams

MERLIN PURAMYD

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Theo Jul 6. 247 Replies

This thread is for all things Puramyd.  If you made it to this page without knowing what Puramyd is, go here: http://puramyd.com.Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service