Apocalypse means one thing: Dissolving of the Veils. Who put the veils there to begin with? We did, and we asked an entire mental realm of beings to pretend to be evil to do it. Why did we do that? So that the awakening would whiplash back with incredible force and do something that’s not been tried in any petri dish in this galaxy, that I’m aware of. I find it fascinating that veil, live, and evil all share the same letters, don’t you?

The veils are going to be seriously lifted over the coming few weeks and months. What is underneath the simulation that has been fed and projected essentially through our DNA, metered and controlled by the reality gate-keeping glands in the head, is what is going to be revealed. Thus, a true history is going to come to light. People are going to find out everything they’ve been told and believed is a lie, and very few ideas are going to escape that scrutiny, almost all new age thought included, or even especially, since keeping volunteers confused would be such a high priority for forces of the so-called Dark.

Those truths will hit the channels, even the mainstream, which will make it seem more like a discovery than a revelation of what lay beneath, but know this, wherever you see it, it is what Age of Aquarians have been chanting for since the ‘60s. This is it. This is the Ascension. Nobody’s going to 5D, though, and though it won’t look “spiritual,” it’s the most spiritual thing that has ever happened on this world.

This awakening is going to happen en masse, but it’s only going to happen to those for whom it was meant. Some will never awaken. I suspect all the people dying of vaccines are the ones who simply were not going to. Those passings are a good thing, not unlike a detox in your body. Can you think of a better way to weed out that which is fearful, and thus can no longer jibe with us, than a fake pandemic and its death-dealing vaccine? Through that method, you find out instantly who's afraid and you let them choose their way out of here. Done. Perfect.

The massive and successive epiphanies will create a psychic pressure wave of inconceivable scope, and it will chain reaction as surely as dominos falling. What it’s outcome will be, nobody knows – on or off the planet. There is just no way to pre-calculate a dynamic event involving 4-5 billion mathematical variables, all feeding into the next iterative fractal arriving on the collectively projected screen. And if anybody tells you they do know, they’re either lying or are delusional.

That’s the exciting part, and is actually why your job is to keep your fear out of the equation, and instead inject the power of your courageous heart, your willingness - nay, excitement - to walk forth into the absolute unknown. If you can’t do that, please, just get the hell out of here. That's me being a tough guy (haha!), but seriously, we're done with the age of molly-coddling. 

But here’s what’s going to be hard for most to accept for some time, which is the topic of this discussion. It’s important for the most awake to finally see and understand this, which is the purpose of this post. Many of you, as awake as you are, are going to refuse to believe it, but I’m telling you, it’s true, and you’ll find it out one way or another, in this life, the next, or in between. Obviously, some of you already know what I’m about to cover, and obviously some of you will think I’m insane. Yet, how many people throughout the ages who’ve had the balls to tell the truth were considered insane? Pretty much all of them.

Earth is a farm, and it’s always been a farm. It was never a paradise. Those are just invented fables to keep the farm animals confused. It is used to cultivate and harvest human products, from energy to organs, from sperm to eggs, from labor to engineered beasts, and the list goes on and on. Energy is the most valuable of all those commodities from a galactic perspective, and adrenaline-laced blood of children is the most valuable on-world commodity. Those who feed and enrich themselves in 3D from it, also feed their own galactic uplines. It’s profitability has been sustained for 10,000 plus (but absolutely fake) years. Evil was invented as part of the cover story, because only evil would do that, right? Well, then count yourself evil, because the difference between you and cattle is often significantly smaller than the difference between you and those who’ve been doing the cultivating and harvesting.

They’re not evil. It’s just business, and very profitable at that. And many of those off-worlders do look upon humanity with less respect than we do when we look upon cattle. Those who’ve been involved in this enterprise are the types of beings that new agers would believe to be “higher beings,” “great and loving beings,” too evolved to be involved in something so unsavory, but again, that’s like saying you’re too evolved to eat a cheeseburger. Many of them were involved in the invention of the reality overlay, and though undoubtedly would include the larger self from which I, and many of you, come. They didn’t do this because they hate you. They did this because…well…it’s good business, but it also serves the purpose of creating a tremendous whiplash energy for when the time came to awaken humanity to this “disgusting” truth. As it is throughout the Cosmos, everybody wins.

That reality overlay was designed from the ground up to include every belief there is, almost without exception. Those beliefs are programming parts, in part designed to keep the people in perpetual conflict (and thus deflected from finding what is true), but mostly to keep people from ever finding out that they are farm animals, yourself included. That overlay is what is coming apart, by design. There is no greater a tool for awakening than for someone to find out everything they’ve always been told is a flat-out lie.

The volunteers were called in to participate mightily in the dissolution of those veils, simply by being of a vibe the veils can't survive, and so your animal-ship is far shorter-lived than the natives to the experiment itself. If you’re disgusted by this information, on that at least you can hang your star.

We're not going back to anything, nor taking back anything, nor re-claiming our sovereignty. Those are also invented gimmicks, a lot like the promises of "a better life earned" given to the dupes about to be devoured or liquefied or disposed of in any dystopian movie. We're not restoring Earth's paradise. That's ALL part of the illusory overlay. What we're doing is dismantling the overlay we all agreed to live within. End of story.

Why is it an overlay, you might ask, if it started out that way? It's because we had to have underlying reality to land upon once we've dissolved the farm overlay.

I’ve sprinkled truths here and there in the other threads about this, and I’ll go get some of those posts and put them here as replies (unless somebody does me a solid, saves me the time, and beats me to it), because I know many of you won’t have seen them. But they’re too important to leave out of this disclosure.

Hands in the air, people, and cry your joy to the skies. It’s here, and it’s going to ramp up this week, beginning 9-20-21. It’s been happening in earnest since the Harmonic Convergence in 1987, but starting this week, it’s going to become exponential. It isn’t gamma rays coming from Heaven, nor DNA activations pulsing twinkly Light from the galactic core. It’s coming OUT OF US, as it damn well should. Much of it will come in the form of memories, like déjà vu, because there are "memories" of a “real” world underlying the “fake” one (of course, some of you are perfectly aware there is no real nor fake). The Mandela Effect perfectly illustrates what is meant by that. Although I haven't seen it, I think the TV series "The Man in the High Castle" is about this very thing.

Hold on to your hats, ‘cause the wind of change…she’s about to BLOW.

I just sat down and rattled this out over the course of an hour or so and posted as-is. I’m leaving out a lot, but we can cover that as we go along.

More of the world is ready to hear this than you might think, so spread it, if you can. I intend to sprinkle it into our Telegram Channels.

Wow! What a fable! 

ONWARD! 

Views: 1227

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

JD Aliix said:

So, imagine the Earth human genus as an alchemical Trojan Horse. Consuming anything from this species is going to have an effect upon that which consumes it. That's how the ancient conflicts are resolved, through digestion of a mutagenic powerhouse that is the present Earth human. So, in the end, these “higher” beings were tricked into creating precisely what “God” wanted to begin with. They were tricked into making their own Trojan Horse.

-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

"Everybody knows all the designer deities are in bodies in the game at this time, right? "

- *Identity crisis*

Alrighty! 
Hey - just for the record I don't really believe one way or another, just asking questions, but nevertheless points taken. Frankly, the whole design is hilarious. We Superbeings sure have a sensational, albeit oftimes grotesquely sinister sense of humor. Cosmic fun here, at least from the other side. Easy for little me to not take any of this seriously as long as I remain comfy, well-fed and safe. My heart flows compassion for all of the food sources that are struggling, in pain, fear and distress. I am deeply grateful for the roles we all play and I desire that any lessons to be learned and/or results from suffering be expedient. May all sentient life be delivered with ease from suffering to grace.

Of course I know that ultimately all choose their experiences, and the growth and value obtained as a result of suffering is not mine to judge. Nevertheless, compassion and the bittersweet joy felt from the love of such sacrifice is a choice of mine.

Sea of bitterness. Beloved of the hidden one.

Molly said:

Alrighty! 

The interesting thing about this topic, is that we(humans) have been including this digestive alchemy process in the shows, movies, and animation we have watched for a long time. There are countless instances where it's been written and played out that one character will feed upon the flesh or energy of another being to either absorb it's essence, energy, memory, etc to make them stronger, more powerful, wiser, and more. Vampires being the most common. However, it's usually played out as a dark forces doing this in vile ways that include induced fear and more. That could be considered programming/conditioning that would make humans distasteful of such ideas, when this energetic digestive transmutation encompasses all sides of the spectrum in various forms, and is really only showing one side of the coin. 

One instance I can think of where this idea challenged a bit, is in the animation/manga beatstars. *Spoiler alert here*
The main character is a wolf who is trying his best to be vegetarian in a world where predators and prey have become civilized humanoids living among each other. Consumption of meat and slavery is still a black market issue in this society. He even helps take out other beast men who've become addicted to the flesh of other animals to help overcome his own confusing and conflicting desires. However he is ultimately brought to a point where he can only win a battle against someone who has fed on meat if he consumes it as well, because of the power it would give him. His friend, a deer, begs him to eat his leg so that he can become strong and win the fight against someone who killed their friend. He struggles with this at first, but he ends up doing it with honor and respect for his friend. I don't know if this is the best example, but it does show a different side of the coin, where honor, respect, and intention are applied to a receiving of transmutable digestive energy.

Look at what they've done to our food, and how that impacts us energetically. It's all linked.

And that's a great tact to take. We need to unfold and play with these idea. Questioning and conversation plays a important role in disseminating this vital information.

I can say, I think it was Dolores Cannon and some of the stories Corey Goode told where I heard of some beings who evolved beyond the requirement of "food" or an external food source. Apparently, or it was believed, they could produce their own sustenance through a medley of internal organs. It was a lesser point the discussion centering more around the panoply of beings and the numerous biological possibilities and isn't the all and it's universe wondrous in it's diversity. That sort of jazz.

Maybe even, "Cosmic Disclosure," at the least it was a mind opening exercise to ponder so there was value in that. It makes more sense overall that regardless of how a 3rd density intellect formulates an understanding of beings that might appear to induce their own food source, that it is still a form of feeding, just that the nutrient feed is displaced or accessing of a more vital and immaterial food channel and the mouth a complete reconceptualizing of the mashing of matter such as to not be read or seen as a mouth but nevertheless is a "mouth-form" or an organ with absorption and in-take properties.

When I first encountered the idea of the all, of totality, being its own constant hunger and food source, it was a disgusting idea to me. It was less about food but more about sexual energy. Where the roles and definitions, the strict boundaries we might observe and so in observing impose between ourselves are completely arbitrary but more so completely false and not at all reflective of the universe in it's most basic state.

Molly said:

Alrighty! 
Hey - just for the record I don't really believe one way or another, just asking questions, but nevertheless points taken. Frankly, the whole design is hilarious. We Superbeings sure have a sensational, albeit oftimes grotesquely sinister sense of humor. Cosmic fun here, at least from the other side. Easy for little me to not take any of this seriously as long as I remain comfy, well-fed and safe. My heart flows compassion for all of the food sources that are struggling, in pain, fear and distress. I am deeply grateful for the roles we all play and I desire that any lessons to be learned and/or results from suffering be expedient. May all sentient life be delivered with ease from suffering to grace.

Have you been watching Monsters, Inc.? It would be hilarious if they started to feed on our laughter instead of fear.

I've been playing with the Earth farm concept for about a year now, I believe. It dawned on me while I was watching Animal Farm again.

Back then, I thought, what if the only way to rid ourselves of enslavement and tyranny is to stop doing that to things we consider beneath us, or lower than us? Do unto others and all of that?

But of course, alchemy is a nice little shortcut.

@Street - bearing in mind that all of the energy that exists, exists. There's no new energy to be made. And so, no matter what, to create something, you're taking from something to do it. Even those who create their food in a machine are taking from something. Those creating it within their own bodies - taking from something.

That taking is essentially transmutation. Those making it inside their own bodies are digesting energy in some form and transmuting it into another form.

Street Poet said:

And that's a great tact to take. We need to unfold and play with these idea. Questioning and conversation plays a important role in disseminating this vital information.

I can say, I think it was Dolores Cannon and some of the stories Corey Goode told where I heard of some beings who evolved beyond the requirement of "food" or an external food source. Apparently, or it was believed, they could produce their own sustenance through a

Your explanation of the psychedlic mushroom was profound and pieced together some of  the observations about the "lil being" I intuited it to be. And in that sense, I think I'm appreciating how consumption, feeding, and the visceral absorption of one body into another, whether that be an energy body, a physical or mental body is a better representation of a godforce. Which is strange, but perfect, that our training on this planet would portray a god-form as something static rather than something ravenous. 

What you shared @Jason regarding the alchemical trojan horse nature of humanity is perhaps one of the most profound and biting of things I've ever read. Granted I am reminded of creativity itself. The best of all lessons. That being Everything is already made. Which is the most unraveling, game-changing notion I can literally play with for hours. And even the concept of the Matrix, for me, doesn't even come close to the disclosure of creativity and its digestive power in breaking down belief systems and processing modalites  especially those that are casual and based on linear concepts of authorship and time.

Personally, I'm more curious about the overlays. My thinking leans to absurdity easily, so granted everything itself is an illusion, I wonder if you would unravel or explore, paint a picture of how the overlays differ from what we might call the actual reality, if we limit our discussion to the earth plane.

For instance, we've been deceived by a ruling class as part of their plot for domination as a continuation of their efforts to run the farming of humanity. So, soap operas and conflicts, wars an disease have been invented, stories and narratives spun to keep us distracted, compliant but also to cull and sow generations of crop for various entities to consume and do so in a way we would merely dismiss as daily life. But, do you mean to say, like the movie, The Matrix, we are literally living in a virtual simulation, controlled and monitored, rendered by a physical technology in a facility, a real earth facility, like, "The Matrix," movie, where machines have placed humans in pod? Do you mean this? Or are we speaking more metaphysically, metaphorically? Because, on that level, obviously, that is true.

The levels of deception being revealed are beyond even my expectations and I considered myself rather cynical. So, I wonder, are we literally brains in a vat and nothing more, in this real-world physical sense? A world where we reckon cars and houses real, have streets and cell phones, follow the rules that break us and engage our daily lives, is the material world we engage in entirely virtual even in an earthly frame? I'm easily guided to strange ideas and unusual perspectives, but can miss obvious straight-forward truths as a consequence and I'm starting to think I may have missed something obvious.

JD Aliix said:

@Street - bearing in mind that all of the energy that exists, exists. There's no new energy to be made. And so, no matter what, to create something, you're taking from something to do it. Even those who create their food in a machine are taking from something. Those creating it within their own bodies - taking from something.

That taking is essentially transmutation. Those making it inside their own bodies are digesting energy in some form and transmuting it into another form.

Street Poet said:

I can say, I think it was Dolores Cannon and some of the stories Corey Goode told where I heard of some beings who evolved beyond the requirement of "food" or an external food source. Apparently, or it was believed, they could produce their own sustenance through a

Agreed.

A bit of a digression from the main thrust of our topic here, but perhaps humans are evolving towards human photosynthesis, and perhaps many interstellar, interdimensional lifeforms already utilize such mechanism for sustenance. And perhaps the ability to create from the causal to the physical is something that humans can earn and learn. My query stems from the idea that perhaps indeed it is possible to sustain, propel and grow without taking lifeforce from another being, rather transmuting energies as creators. Sacred sexuality. Shiva and Shakti. Maybe this is where we are headed after the cosmic/comic whiplash for reconciling the epic Pleiadean/Orion polarizing within the Lyran saga. Just musing here.... Meanwhile, pass the humanely raised, pastured and loved steak and organic veggies please.

JD Aliix said:

@Street - bearing in mind that all of the energy that exists, exists. There's no new energy to be made. And so, no matter what, to create something, you're taking from something to do it.

Really? May all sentient life be delivered with ease from suffering to grace? When? These games have been going on for Eternity, and they'll continue for Eternity. And do you mean in the infinite number of universes containing the infinite number of galaxies containing the infinite number of systems containing the infinite number of games in each? And which layer of the sentient assemblage to be delivered? You mean the 3D layer of the manifold sentient assemblage, the very one that exists for the very purpose of traversing through a suffering (albeit completely fake) cycle? 

I too have great compassion for the layer that doesn't know what it has chosen, nor why, nor how it fits into ever grander schemes. From where does my compassion come, however? I have millions of selves right this second who are suffering. They're me. So, I have compassion for myselves. Said another way, I have compassion for me.

That's the whole point of blindness. Without it, suffering is impossible. Blindness isn't a cruelty arbitrarily imposed on any sentient being in the infinite number of games. It's a critical role to be played in the manifold layers of how the well-oiled machine works all the way to the God-head. Suffering is energy, and is mathematically and equationally critical to the whole.

The more important point is, however, that everybody is blind to the layer above it, and then upon graduation to the next layer (like 4D), that layer becomes visible, while the next layer up we're blind to. Humans see less than 1% of the full light spectrum. If we took the light spectral range of 4D about 500 years from now and loaded it into you, it would kill you on the spot. That's another reason we're blind, and another reason suffering is critical in Whole.

So, we'll call 3D Layer 1, and 4D layer 2, and on up the chain. Molly is on Layer 1, Molly 2 is on Layer 2, and on up the chain, all superimposed upon you right where you stand. Xupra isn't "out there" somewhere. It's right here, right where you are. You just can't see it. You have sentience on each of those layers, all of which are you, blind to the next layer up (due to bandwidth), on up the chain. So, now, which of those sentient beings are you wishing to be delivered to grace? The bottom one? Can you characterize the nature and quality of suffering of Molly 2? And do you have a right to impose your prayer upon that Molly? Are the infinite number of bottom ones to be delivered? If so, when? A trillion years ago? 

Or are you referring to being delivered to grace as just a short break from suffering? 

It never ends. Never. There is no evolution. You, the Molly part in the mirror, like everyone else, will be reconfigured into a new set of roles in a new basis of existence, starting all over again. Molly will cease utterly cease to exist. All of them will have the dangling carrot promise of Nirvana, or graduation to 8D or whatever fantasy, so that the actors on the stage will forever have something that doesn't actually exist to strive towards.

The point is, YOU'RE in 8D NOW, Molly 8, creating the bases of existence and the suffering layers for your own lower-sighted selves, forever. There is no end game. There is no "return to Source." That's the ultimate fantasy and dangling carrot from which all other fantasies descend.

For my next installment, I'll cover what it means in very practical terms to apprehend more of the full light spectrum. 

Now, here at The Superbeings and obviously many other groups and people everywhere who are more awake, we apprehend more of the full light spectrum without frying ourselves. That's what it is to be awake. That's what we're showing the natives who are moving to 3D. That's why I know what I know. What I know is just more of the full light spectrum. In our case, my alchemies are what widen our bandwidth so we're able to responsibly handle more of the full energetic spectrum. But it isn't as much about increasing our personal bandwidth as much as it's about making ourselves balanced hosts for Jason 2, Jason 3, Jason 4 (insert your own name), who ALREADY sees more of the full energetic spectrum.

It isn't evolution, it's integration.

Molly said:

Alrighty! 

You have a prescence in bodies that are beyond the physical dimension, however the situation is nearly the same, the focal point receives impressions from the senses of each of these realms.

Each realm has its own subdivision of etheric dimension which traces how the forms will be arranged, going into a dimension higher than the etheric allows you to change the structure of the etheric forms and thereby alter the structure of the items in the lower dimension. This is essentially what I speak about in the post about materialization and this is how Ormus is supposed to be made.

You, as a focal point can receive increasing amounts from each of these realms by your attention:

The physical realm 

The sensory/astral realm

The noetic/thought/idea realm

Each of these differs in laws of physics, in order to attain entry to each, you need to control your vibration, attuning yourself to sensations or attuning yourself to thoughts, attuning yourself to nothingness is an attunement in and of itself... You have to meditate to even identify your personal vibrational status though.

Your vibration allows you to interact with the items and entities that are in the same range of vibrations as your body in each of these realms, you could call them dimensions.   

If you're not fully projecting, there are metaphysical centres which still receive information from these realms allowing you to gain information from them.  

The higher your vibration, the closer you are to ___. 

Street Poet said:

So, I wonder, are we literally brains in a vat and nothing more, in this real-world physical sense? A world where we reckon cars and houses real, have streets and cell phones, follow the rules that break us and engage our daily lives, is the material world we engage in entirely virtual even in an earthly frame? I'm easily guided to strange ideas and unusual perspectives, but can miss obvious straight-forward truths as a consequence and I'm starting to think I may have missed something obvious.

So ultimately, even the "Disappearence of the universe" is a lie?
Is God even real?
What does it mean for something to be real?
I can see the unreality of what I perceive, that is not something I can ignore any more, but with each layer dissipating and what I deemed to be my "self" disintegrating, I find myself, especially at this very moment, grasping for anything of "substance".
As if I was trying to catch a breath, but there is no air.
There is so little of me left, what if I let that last piece go?
I oscillate between everything is pointless and everything is awesome so quickly my head is spinning.
Make no mistake - I absolutely love and cherish this thread and what it spawned, I am grateful. 
Maybe just somewhat confused? Idk
I am in a fast lane and sometimes its just a blur, thats all.

JD Aliix said:

There is no end game. There is no "return to Source." That's the ultimate fantasy and dangling carrot from which all other fantasies descend.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

Self-Expression

Started by Paisios Papapavlou in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Michael Warner 10 hours ago. 37 Replies

Do you produce art, dear friends?If so, feel free to post it. I write poetryhttps://allpoetry.com/NewksI tried making it into a rap, but it didn't work very…Continue

Movies that I have found through the Years.. to prove.. and give me comfort.. and insights Beyond !

Started by Juhli B Carlsen in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Juhli B Carlsen 18 hours ago. 3 Replies

1. )  Celestine  Prophecy  (  This  movie  gives  you food  for  thought of  insights.. And  what  your  body  can  Do... they  do  not  go  into  tooo much  Detail..  but  gives  you  "  insights …Continue

Special C60 formulation offering

Started by Mary Betts in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Theo on Saturday. 1 Reply

Hello all,I have a friend/teacher Jeff who is a pretty potent healer and he uses a very special c60 blend to do his awesome healing work. He is good friends with the inventor of this particular…Continue

A Little Gathering

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS on Friday. 0 Replies

Mary and I and a few other folks will be camping at Lake Meade November 5-8 with my telescope to have a little party. The official party will probably be that Saturday night, the 6th. We stay at a…Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service