Apocalypse means one thing: Dissolving of the Veils. Who put the veils there to begin with? We did, and we asked an entire mental realm of beings to pretend to be evil to do it. Why did we do that? So that the awakening would whiplash back with incredible force and do something that’s not been tried in any petri dish in this galaxy, that I’m aware of. I find it fascinating that veil, live, and evil all share the same letters, don’t you?

The veils are going to be seriously lifted over the coming few weeks and months. What is underneath the simulation that has been fed and projected essentially through our DNA, metered and controlled by the reality gate-keeping glands in the head, is what is going to be revealed. Thus, a true history is going to come to light. People are going to find out everything they’ve been told and believed is a lie, and very few ideas are going to escape that scrutiny, almost all new age thought included, or even especially, since keeping volunteers confused would be such a high priority for forces of the so-called Dark.

Those truths will hit the channels, even the mainstream, which will make it seem more like a discovery than a revelation of what lay beneath, but know this, wherever you see it, it is what Age of Aquarians have been chanting for since the ‘60s. This is it. This is the Ascension. Nobody’s going to 5D, though, and though it won’t look “spiritual,” it’s the most spiritual thing that has ever happened on this world.

This awakening is going to happen en masse, but it’s only going to happen to those for whom it was meant. Some will never awaken. I suspect all the people dying of vaccines are the ones who simply were not going to. Those passings are a good thing, not unlike a detox in your body. Can you think of a better way to weed out that which is fearful, and thus can no longer jibe with us, than a fake pandemic and its death-dealing vaccine? Through that method, you find out instantly who's afraid and you let them choose their way out of here. Done. Perfect.

The massive and successive epiphanies will create a psychic pressure wave of inconceivable scope, and it will chain reaction as surely as dominos falling. What it’s outcome will be, nobody knows – on or off the planet. There is just no way to pre-calculate a dynamic event involving 4-5 billion mathematical variables, all feeding into the next iterative fractal arriving on the collectively projected screen. And if anybody tells you they do know, they’re either lying or are delusional.

That’s the exciting part, and is actually why your job is to keep your fear out of the equation, and instead inject the power of your courageous heart, your willingness - nay, excitement - to walk forth into the absolute unknown. If you can’t do that, please, just get the hell out of here. That's me being a tough guy (haha!), but seriously, we're done with the age of molly-coddling. 

But here’s what’s going to be hard for most to accept for some time, which is the topic of this discussion. It’s important for the most awake to finally see and understand this, which is the purpose of this post. Many of you, as awake as you are, are going to refuse to believe it, but I’m telling you, it’s true, and you’ll find it out one way or another, in this life, the next, or in between. Obviously, some of you already know what I’m about to cover, and obviously some of you will think I’m insane. Yet, how many people throughout the ages who’ve had the balls to tell the truth were considered insane? Pretty much all of them.

Earth is a farm, and it’s always been a farm. It was never a paradise. Those are just invented fables to keep the farm animals confused. It is used to cultivate and harvest human products, from energy to organs, from sperm to eggs, from labor to engineered beasts, and the list goes on and on. Energy is the most valuable of all those commodities from a galactic perspective, and adrenaline-laced blood of children is the most valuable on-world commodity. Those who feed and enrich themselves in 3D from it, also feed their own galactic uplines. It’s profitability has been sustained for 10,000 plus (but absolutely fake) years. Evil was invented as part of the cover story, because only evil would do that, right? Well, then count yourself evil, because the difference between you and cattle is often significantly smaller than the difference between you and those who’ve been doing the cultivating and harvesting.

They’re not evil. It’s just business, and very profitable at that. And many of those off-worlders do look upon humanity with less respect than we do when we look upon cattle. Those who’ve been involved in this enterprise are the types of beings that new agers would believe to be “higher beings,” “great and loving beings,” too evolved to be involved in something so unsavory, but again, that’s like saying you’re too evolved to eat a cheeseburger. Many of them were involved in the invention of the reality overlay, and though undoubtedly would include the larger self from which I, and many of you, come. They didn’t do this because they hate you. They did this because…well…it’s good business, but it also serves the purpose of creating a tremendous whiplash energy for when the time came to awaken humanity to this “disgusting” truth. As it is throughout the Cosmos, everybody wins.

That reality overlay was designed from the ground up to include every belief there is, almost without exception. Those beliefs are programming parts, in part designed to keep the people in perpetual conflict (and thus deflected from finding what is true), but mostly to keep people from ever finding out that they are farm animals, yourself included. That overlay is what is coming apart, by design. There is no greater a tool for awakening than for someone to find out everything they’ve always been told is a flat-out lie.

The volunteers were called in to participate mightily in the dissolution of those veils, simply by being of a vibe the veils can't survive, and so your animal-ship is far shorter-lived than the natives to the experiment itself. If you’re disgusted by this information, on that at least you can hang your star.

We're not going back to anything, nor taking back anything, nor re-claiming our sovereignty. Those are also invented gimmicks, a lot like the promises of "a better life earned" given to the dupes about to be devoured or liquefied or disposed of in any dystopian movie. We're not restoring Earth's paradise. That's ALL part of the illusory overlay. What we're doing is dismantling the overlay we all agreed to live within. End of story.

Why is it an overlay, you might ask, if it started out that way? It's because we had to have underlying reality to land upon once we've dissolved the farm overlay.

I’ve sprinkled truths here and there in the other threads about this, and I’ll go get some of those posts and put them here as replies (unless somebody does me a solid, saves me the time, and beats me to it), because I know many of you won’t have seen them. But they’re too important to leave out of this disclosure.

Hands in the air, people, and cry your joy to the skies. It’s here, and it’s going to ramp up this week, beginning 9-20-21. It’s been happening in earnest since the Harmonic Convergence in 1987, but starting this week, it’s going to become exponential. It isn’t gamma rays coming from Heaven, nor DNA activations pulsing twinkly Light from the galactic core. It’s coming OUT OF US, as it damn well should. Much of it will come in the form of memories, like déjà vu, because there are "memories" of a “real” world underlying the “fake” one (of course, some of you are perfectly aware there is no real nor fake). The Mandela Effect perfectly illustrates what is meant by that. Although I haven't seen it, I think the TV series "The Man in the High Castle" is about this very thing.

Hold on to your hats, ‘cause the wind of change…she’s about to BLOW.

I just sat down and rattled this out over the course of an hour or so and posted as-is. I’m leaving out a lot, but we can cover that as we go along.

More of the world is ready to hear this than you might think, so spread it, if you can. I intend to sprinkle it into our Telegram Channels.

Wow! What a fable! 

ONWARD! 

Views: 1578

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Has this thread made anyone nauseated yet? It does beg the question if you find out the truth, on the answer to "is there anything real at all" what do you do with that truth? Does it change anything? How does it help you? You can see why this truth is "not for everyone" and why such knowledge was buried. It would make the game impossible to experience. In fact, many people would find it unhelpful to find that out. WHY are we talking about it? What purpose does it serve to know this stuff?  I am actually not sure anymore? 

We are STILL IN THE GAME, we can't just walk out. That would be like you avatar just stops and looks at you and says "I am out, I am not shooting the zombies anymore" and then where would he go? What would he do?  Something someone who used to be a part of this membership took to heart was the concept that "nothing is real" right?  I think this person lost the thread that centered him in being able to ground and move about the game in balance. Knowing this is illusion that does NOT mean that there are no consequences in the game itself. That we are free to do what we like without repercussions within the game reality. There are consequences and we have to live with the choices we act out. 

Groundless ground.

God is the highest self that grounds this experiential reality every millesecond. It beyond the focal point, beyond the mind, beyond everything, groundless ground.

A connection to ____  allows infinite potentiality. Whereas the other higher selves it was simply higher potentiality because they fed in higher amounts of information. Connecting with God gives you ALL the information and therefore there is no need for anything, you are part of it, the whole motion. 

Communication underlies that one being is separate from another and thus needs to resort to speech to make the workings of itself known.  With a connection to God,  there is no separation and therefore there is nothing to say, everything just, is. You become possessed by the highest self who births the entire perceptual experience, quanta to atoms to sensations to chemicals and so on and this includes the 'self'. In reaching ___ you connect with everything else that is an equal part of the birthing experience, everything... 

Just like a sun is connected to the other sun's via their core, just like a tree is connected with other trees via  mycelium, so are we with the entire reality. We partake in it.

Maybe you'd laugh that this is what had to be done, you had to be done. HAhahahahaha 

Check this out, let the dominos keep falling fam; co-dependent origination! 

THE ENDLESS KNOT PICTURES, PICS, IMAGES AND PHOTOS FOR ...
Jakub Faist said:

So ultimately, even the "Disappearence of the universe" is a lie?
Is God even real?
What does it mean for something to be real?
I can see the unreality of what I perceive, that is not something I can ignore any more, but with each layer dissipating and what I deemed to be my "self" disintegrating, I find myself, especially at this very moment, grasping for anything of "substance".
As if I was trying to catch a breath, but there is no air.
There is so little of me left, what if I let that last piece go?
I oscillate between everything is pointless and everything is awesome so quickly my head is spinning.
Make no mistake - I absolutely love and cherish this thread and what it spawned, I am grateful. 
Maybe just somewhat confused? Idk
I am in a fast lane and sometimes its just a blur, thats all.

Drop here!
God is a useful idiot. Controlled opposition.

Well...at least it's not boring! (thought we could use a little stupid humor interruption there)

Seriously, I'm intrigued by the fear sprinkles that Darkies need to consume on their willing food that they don't know is willing. I remember reading that emotion can shatter realities. I've used a rage trick in the past to get some peace for a few hours when I was being bombarded by negative energies. I hope I didn't break anyone's transceiver. But...well, I guess my question is can we use these emotions for useful purposes? I'm perplexed by the properties of them I guess. Or, is it just easier to wait until I awaken?

Well, you might get a kick out of the fact that the Darkie needs your emotional response. If you were to walk into their blood-draining facility with a big smile on your face and say, "I'm so completely happy to feed you - please hook me up," they'd throw you out. That's why some of us are no longer fed upon by them. 

However, I'm under constant attack from all over Creation. They're attacking all 7 of my local bodies, my Translucent Symbiotic Twins that are all over the place, working, and all my past lives in this particular Existence. It's been rough. They're trying to erase me from the record altogether. I wish them luck. 

Michael Warner said:

Well...at least it's not boring! (thought we could use a little stupid humor interruption there)

Seriously, I'm intrigued by the fear sprinkles that Darkies need to consume on their willing food that they don't know is willing. I remember reading that emotion can shatter realities. I've used a rage trick in the past to get some peace for a few hours when I was being bombarded by negative energies. I hope I didn't break anyone's transceiver. But...well, I guess my question is can we use these emotions for useful purposes? I'm perplexed by the properties of them I guess. Or, is it just easier to wait until I awaken?

Mary, great points, and funny as hell, in fact. All, she and I have talked about this for years. What good is enlightenment? There is nothing useful about it, really at all, for someone in the late 1700s. However, Truth and Enlightenment are actually the same thing, and now is the time for Truth. The reason this information is necessary for us to fire into the collective consciousness grid is because all of the forms of this world have to go. They are beliefs, and nothing more. Letting beliefs go is how the forms go away. So, we're in the game now, yes, but the present game has to be let go. 

It's probably fair to elucidate a bit on what Mary's saying. I've taught (actually untaught) this stuff for 15 years. I stopped for about the last five or so. People who are delusional, even mentally ill, take this information to mean that, since it's not real, they can do what they want and not face consequences. Some of them are reading these threads. But, as you all know, there are consequences, and everybody who is affected by your decisions, their consequences are YOUR consequences. In that light, that it's all just energy, means the consequences have even more impact.

So, along the nauseating lines, I'd like to advance yet another idea to mull over. Sorry, Jakub, but if you recall correctly, I told you I was gonna be bringing it! Haha! 

So, you were all around (or most, anyway), in the 1800s. Obviously, as a civilization, we've advanced from then until now (although the more awake would find that arguable). Right? Wrong! It's all happening right now.

All that has happened is your expanded bandwidth to see and responsibly handle more of the full light spectrum. The future isn't ahead. It's just more of the light information that's already there. We didn't progress, nor evolve, at all. We just woke up. This is why we chop it up into incarnations, fake births, etc., to trick ourselves into perceiving advancement. But the fake thing, the story, has to unfold as one of evolution, one moment to the next, because without the story, you have nothing. The story is all. In that respect, the story is the only true thing.

Jakub, if you want to swing around a few more circles of removing the ground beneath your feet: think on this one: God is the only thing that IS real. Everything in its head is imagination.

@Jakub, The oscillation part you speak of reminds me of a bad acid trip I had a long time ago. My solution was to wait it out, but that might not help you. My oscillations were about two seconds apart if that rings a bell. My current understanding, though, is that the last piece is the best one to let go of - please, someone correct me if I am off-base here. Personally, I'd just try to get your mind on something else. Find a distraction, so the beings that are helping you can get in there and do some work, but, another voice I'm hearing says to just let go. The dissolution of self is the goal, right? "Me" is carrying a lot of baggage. Lighten the load if you have the opportunity. I understand how some of what is said here will spin anyone's head, but my guess is that it is more confusing to try to explain it to someone else who hasn't crossed the boundary. I haven't crossed anything yet, but, I'm in a different place than you, and I'm more invested in what you are going through than me. Hopefully someone will chime in with some better advice. All I can say is that you're going to be alright. Maybe listen to some music that always makes you cry - just had that thought pop into my head and I remember how that can help center emotions.

Jakub Faist said:

Is God even real?
I can see the unreality of what I perceive, that is not something I can ignore any more, but with each layer dissipating and what I deemed to be my "self" disintegrating, I find myself, especially at this very moment, grasping for anything of "substance".
I oscillate between everything is pointless and everything is awesome so quickly my head is spinning.
Make no mistake - I absolutely love and cherish this thread and what it spawned, I am grateful. 

JD Aliix said:

There is no end game. There is no "return to Source." That's the ultimate fantasy and dangling carrot from which all other fantasies descend.

@Jason, do you know where I can find one of those facilities? I'm feeling a little mischievous right now.

JD Aliix said:

Well, you might get a kick out of the fact that the Darkie needs your emotional response. If you were to walk into their blood-draining facility with a big smile on your face and say, "I'm so completely happy to feed you - please hook me up," they'd throw you out. That's why some of us are no longer fed upon by them. 

However, I'm under constant attack from all over Creation. They're attacking all 7 of my local bodies, my Translucent Symbiotic Twins that are all over the place, working, and all my past lives in this particular Existence. It's been rough. They're trying to erase me from the record altogether. I wish them luck. 

Sure. Just randomly pick any hospital in your area and you have a 50:50 chance of being in one of their centers.

Michael Warner said:

@Jason, do you know where I can find one of those facilities? I'm feeling a little mischievous right now.

JD Aliix said:

A few thoughts below with >>. 

Jakub Faist said:

Is God even real?

>> The issue is less about real than it is about meaning. There is no meaning that isn't subjective. All meaning is decided by each perceiver, and collectively by the social memory complex. People mistakenly believe, for example, that spiritual teachings are universally true. Not necessarily so. Their spiritual stories could be so utterly different than this fantasy's spiritual fairytales we don't have the wiring to even begin to comprehend them.

>> Excellent, Starwalker. There is no air. Morpheus tried to get that across in the late '90s. If you let the last piece go, you're finally free.

>> Everything IS pointless, which IS awesome. That way you get to play the game any way you like. But know this, a depression of pointlessness could settle in for a while, as other parts of the 3D you are going to want to hang so doggedly onto the lies. For example, you have personality components that don't necessarily agree with the Jakub level mentation nor "his" will. There is actually no floor beneath your feet, no Earth for the floor to be upon. The glimpse of that is vertigo, and that's what brings on the nausea for some. You have a child inside who, with no floor, will just stand there and scream until someone puts the floor back.

>> In the old days, some of our members found that having someone fully awake in the room was of some comfort. Most of them are long gone. I've been through it. I can walk  you through it. Just go play. Nothing is going to change anything about anything. Find a bar and slam a few nasty drinks! Haha!

JD Aliix said:

There is no end game. There is no "return to Source." That's the ultimate fantasy and dangling carrot from which all other fantasies descend.

Anyone up for a little excursion? I've been tormented for years like a lot of people here. @Jason, is my line of thinking destructive, or can it serve a purpose? I just kinda want to mess with them, but if it is just human shields then I just don't see any purpose.

JD Aliix said:

Sure. Just randomly pick any hospital in your area and you have a 50:50 chance of being in one of their centers.

Comments below with >>.

Street Poet said:

Personally, I'm more curious about the overlays. My thinking leans to absurdity easily, so granted everything itself is an illusion, I wonder if you would unravel or explore, paint a picture of how the overlays differ from what we might call the actual reality, if we limit our discussion to the earth plane.

>> When you go to Xupra, you're seeing one of the overlays through the eyes of one of your selves. So that's a useful enough analogy, and is as legitimate an experiential "explication" as anything could be. Now, what are you able to imagine? Whatever you're able to imagine is what is there. Go up a layer in your imagination and see what's there. Then you'll know. The question then becomes, did you imagine it, or was it put there? When you know there is no difference between the two concepts, then you already have a picture of the layers. There isn't one thing that's objective. You are responsible for all of it, and Truth be told, you are alone. That's the part that makes people most ill. 

>> Axiom: So true is One, that if you stop perceiving, all of existence ceases to be. Someone might say, "You mean it ceases to be for me." No, it ceases, period. That's how true One is.

For instance, we've been deceived by a ruling class as part of their plot for domination as a continuation of their efforts to run the farming of humanity. So, soap operas and conflicts, wars an disease have been invented, stories and narratives spun to keep us distracted, compliant but also to cull and sow generations of crop for various entities to consume and do so in a way we would merely dismiss as daily life. But, do you mean to say, like the movie, The Matrix, we are literally living in a virtual simulation, controlled and monitored, rendered by a physical technology in a facility, a real earth facility, like, "The Matrix," movie, where machines have placed humans in pod? Do you mean this? Or are we speaking more metaphysically, metaphorically? Because, on that level, obviously, that is true.

>> What underlies the Earth sim is an incomprehensibly complex machine, a machine which produces everything the entire social memory complex will awaken to experience through the millions of "years" of its "development." It produces all the overlays. Everything is already there. As stated, there is no advancement or evolution. There's just waking up to what's already there, and it always has to do with personal and collective bandwidth for the increasing perception of available light spectra. One level down from pure light is vibration, and one level down from that is energy. I say this last only to illustrate that not even vibration nor energy are real. They're both part of the ruse.  

The levels of deception being revealed are beyond even my expectations and I considered myself rather cynical. So, I wonder, are we literally brains in a vat and nothing more,

>> Brain in a jar is an excellent analogy, but, in the end, there are no brains. Is there the One Imagination? Yes. And 8D superbeings are just seeing more of what's IN that imagination, including everybody in this forum. So Molly, for example, would like to see us evolve to consumption and digestion by photosynthesis. In my range of perception, there's no difference between the consumption of a human and the consumption of sunlight. Everything is the same thing: dreamdata. But, to more localize it, the Molly that subsists on sunlight exists right this second, so she's not heading towards that. She's already that. She just can't yet handle the perceptual bandwidth of the Molly-self who is presently living on sunlight. (I hope it's OK that I used your example, Moll). 

JD Aliix said:

@Street - bearing in mind that all of the energy that exists, exists. There's no new energy to be made. And so, no matter what, to create something, you're taking from something to do it. Even those who create their food in a machine are taking from something. Those creating it within their own bodies - taking from something.

That taking is essentially transmutation. Those making it inside their own bodies are digesting energy in some form and transmuting it into another form.

Street Poet said:

And that's a great tact to take. We need to unfold and play with these idea. Questioning and conversation plays a important role in disseminating this vital information.

I can say, I think it was Dolores Cannon and some of the stories Corey Goode told where I heard of some beings who evolved beyond the requirement of "food" or an external food source. Apparently, or it was believed, they could produce their own sustenance through a

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

The Event 2021

Started by Adam Guimont in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS yesterday. 0 Replies

December 17-21, 2021https://2021.theevent.global/I just found out about this upcoming summit which sounds pretty interesting and covers a lot of different…Continue

Self-Expression

Started by Paisios Papapavlou in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Mary Betts on Thursday. 39 Replies

Do you produce art, dear friends?If so, feel free to post it. I write poetryhttps://allpoetry.com/NewksI tried making it into a rap, but it didn't work very…Continue

New Paradigm Disciplines & Actions for Sovereignty

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Jansett Belovodia on Wednesday. 83 Replies

Welcome to the Great Awakening! Did you know that was what was happening right now, beginning with the global pause? Although events have not played out the way Age of Aquarians and New Age Thought…Continue

Spikenard.... May I say how wonderful it is to be here NOW. I have missed everyone.

Started by Marsha Gifford in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS Nov 28. 0 Replies

I have some spikenard I got in Israel and I reorder from papa-andrea.com.... the qulaity and prices are good. This thread made me get mine out and put some on.. it has cleared my brain of morning…Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service