Apocalypse means one thing: Dissolving of the Veils. Who put the veils there to begin with? We did, and we asked an entire mental realm of beings to pretend to be evil to do it. Why did we do that? So that the awakening would whiplash back with incredible force and do something that’s not been tried in any petri dish in this galaxy, that I’m aware of. I find it fascinating that veil, live, and evil all share the same letters, don’t you?

The veils are going to be seriously lifted over the coming few weeks and months. What is underneath the simulation that has been fed and projected essentially through our DNA, metered and controlled by the reality gate-keeping glands in the head, is what is going to be revealed. Thus, a true history is going to come to light. People are going to find out everything they’ve been told and believed is a lie, and very few ideas are going to escape that scrutiny, almost all new age thought included, or even especially, since keeping volunteers confused would be such a high priority for forces of the so-called Dark.

Those truths will hit the channels, even the mainstream, which will make it seem more like a discovery than a revelation of what lay beneath, but know this, wherever you see it, it is what Age of Aquarians have been chanting for since the ‘60s. This is it. This is the Ascension. Nobody’s going to 5D, though, and though it won’t look “spiritual,” it’s the most spiritual thing that has ever happened on this world.

This awakening is going to happen en masse, but it’s only going to happen to those for whom it was meant. Some will never awaken. I suspect all the people dying of vaccines are the ones who simply were not going to. Those passings are a good thing, not unlike a detox in your body. Can you think of a better way to weed out that which is fearful, and thus can no longer jibe with us, than a fake pandemic and its death-dealing vaccine? Through that method, you find out instantly who's afraid and you let them choose their way out of here. Done. Perfect.

The massive and successive epiphanies will create a psychic pressure wave of inconceivable scope, and it will chain reaction as surely as dominos falling. What it’s outcome will be, nobody knows – on or off the planet. There is just no way to pre-calculate a dynamic event involving 4-5 billion mathematical variables, all feeding into the next iterative fractal arriving on the collectively projected screen. And if anybody tells you they do know, they’re either lying or are delusional.

That’s the exciting part, and is actually why your job is to keep your fear out of the equation, and instead inject the power of your courageous heart, your willingness - nay, excitement - to walk forth into the absolute unknown. If you can’t do that, please, just get the hell out of here. That's me being a tough guy (haha!), but seriously, we're done with the age of molly-coddling. 

But here’s what’s going to be hard for most to accept for some time, which is the topic of this discussion. It’s important for the most awake to finally see and understand this, which is the purpose of this post. Many of you, as awake as you are, are going to refuse to believe it, but I’m telling you, it’s true, and you’ll find it out one way or another, in this life, the next, or in between. Obviously, some of you already know what I’m about to cover, and obviously some of you will think I’m insane. Yet, how many people throughout the ages who’ve had the balls to tell the truth were considered insane? Pretty much all of them.

Earth is a farm, and it’s always been a farm. It was never a paradise. Those are just invented fables to keep the farm animals confused. It is used to cultivate and harvest human products, from energy to organs, from sperm to eggs, from labor to engineered beasts, and the list goes on and on. Energy is the most valuable of all those commodities from a galactic perspective, and adrenaline-laced blood of children is the most valuable on-world commodity. Those who feed and enrich themselves in 3D from it, also feed their own galactic uplines. It’s profitability has been sustained for 10,000 plus (but absolutely fake) years. Evil was invented as part of the cover story, because only evil would do that, right? Well, then count yourself evil, because the difference between you and cattle is often significantly smaller than the difference between you and those who’ve been doing the cultivating and harvesting.

They’re not evil. It’s just business, and very profitable at that. And many of those off-worlders do look upon humanity with less respect than we do when we look upon cattle. Those who’ve been involved in this enterprise are the types of beings that new agers would believe to be “higher beings,” “great and loving beings,” too evolved to be involved in something so unsavory, but again, that’s like saying you’re too evolved to eat a cheeseburger. Many of them were involved in the invention of the reality overlay, and though undoubtedly would include the larger self from which I, and many of you, come. They didn’t do this because they hate you. They did this because…well…it’s good business, but it also serves the purpose of creating a tremendous whiplash energy for when the time came to awaken humanity to this “disgusting” truth. As it is throughout the Cosmos, everybody wins.

That reality overlay was designed from the ground up to include every belief there is, almost without exception. Those beliefs are programming parts, in part designed to keep the people in perpetual conflict (and thus deflected from finding what is true), but mostly to keep people from ever finding out that they are farm animals, yourself included. That overlay is what is coming apart, by design. There is no greater a tool for awakening than for someone to find out everything they’ve always been told is a flat-out lie.

The volunteers were called in to participate mightily in the dissolution of those veils, simply by being of a vibe the veils can't survive, and so your animal-ship is far shorter-lived than the natives to the experiment itself. If you’re disgusted by this information, on that at least you can hang your star.

We're not going back to anything, nor taking back anything, nor re-claiming our sovereignty. Those are also invented gimmicks, a lot like the promises of "a better life earned" given to the dupes about to be devoured or liquefied or disposed of in any dystopian movie. We're not restoring Earth's paradise. That's ALL part of the illusory overlay. What we're doing is dismantling the overlay we all agreed to live within. End of story.

Why is it an overlay, you might ask, if it started out that way? It's because we had to have underlying reality to land upon once we've dissolved the farm overlay.

I’ve sprinkled truths here and there in the other threads about this, and I’ll go get some of those posts and put them here as replies (unless somebody does me a solid, saves me the time, and beats me to it), because I know many of you won’t have seen them. But they’re too important to leave out of this disclosure.

Hands in the air, people, and cry your joy to the skies. It’s here, and it’s going to ramp up this week, beginning 9-20-21. It’s been happening in earnest since the Harmonic Convergence in 1987, but starting this week, it’s going to become exponential. It isn’t gamma rays coming from Heaven, nor DNA activations pulsing twinkly Light from the galactic core. It’s coming OUT OF US, as it damn well should. Much of it will come in the form of memories, like déjà vu, because there are "memories" of a “real” world underlying the “fake” one (of course, some of you are perfectly aware there is no real nor fake). The Mandela Effect perfectly illustrates what is meant by that. Although I haven't seen it, I think the TV series "The Man in the High Castle" is about this very thing.

Hold on to your hats, ‘cause the wind of change…she’s about to BLOW.

I just sat down and rattled this out over the course of an hour or so and posted as-is. I’m leaving out a lot, but we can cover that as we go along.

More of the world is ready to hear this than you might think, so spread it, if you can. I intend to sprinkle it into our Telegram Channels.

Wow! What a fable! 

ONWARD! 

Views: 1661

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Honored to be of service and terribly amused and lit up by this thread. I live for this stuff. It's why I'm here. It's food. Num num num.

JD Aliix said:

>>So Molly, for example, would like to see us evolve to consumption and digestion by photosynthesis. In my range of perception, there's no difference between the consumption of a human and the consumption of sunlight. Everything is the same thing: dreamdata. But, to more localize it, the Molly that subsists on sunlight exists right this second, so she's not heading towards that. She's already that. She just can't yet handle the perceptual bandwidth of the Molly-self who is presently living on sunlight. (I hope it's OK that I used your example, Moll). 

If the idea excites you, it has purpose. In the surface game, nothing anybody does has any purpose but for the gameplay itself, which means whatever that purpose is, it's still fake. The more intriguing idea to superimpose upon the action is to let yourself go so completely that there is just nothing of you left. If the idea of messing with bad things still excites you, then it couldn't possibly be a truer "next move" for your wave function required by Whole. When there's no you left, you're in Knowing. Knowing is Universal Flow. In that sense, the purpose would be for you to walk in, Know their weapons into melting in their hands, Know them to kneel on the ground, and Know them to wake up, all done because you love them. Waking up is the more direct route than Justice in a Sim.

Michael Warner said:

Anyone up for a little excursion? I've been tormented for years like a lot of people here. @Jason, is my line of thinking destructive, or can it serve a purpose? I just kinda want to mess with them, but if it is just human shields then I just don't see any purpose.

JD Aliix said:

Sure. Just randomly pick any hospital in your area and you have a 50:50 chance of being in one of their centers.

That is beautiful, and I'm a little more excited now, but, also, more respectful of the Awakening. When's the next ABS training?

JD Aliix said:

If the idea excites you, it has purpose. In the surface game, nothing anybody does has any purpose but for the gameplay itself, which means whatever that purpose is, it's still fake. The more intriguing idea to superimpose upon the action is to let yourself go so completely that there is just nothing of you left. If the idea of messing with bad things still excites you, then it couldn't possibly be a truer "next move" for your wave function required by Whole. When there's no you left, you're in Knowing. Knowing is Universal Flow. In that sense, the purpose would be for you to walk in, Know their weapons into melting in their hands, Know them to kneel on the ground, and Know them to wake up, all done because you love them. Waking up is the more direct route than Justice in a Sim.

Michael Warner said:

Anyone up for a little excursion? I've been tormented for years like a lot of people here. @Jason, is my line of thinking destructive, or can it serve a purpose? I just kinda want to mess with them, but if it is just human shields then I just don't see any purpose.

JD Aliix said:

Sure. Just randomly pick any hospital in your area and you have a 50:50 chance of being in one of their centers.

@Jason - thank you. Yes, my favorite mantra past couple of days/weeks is - nothing is real except God, and it kinda helps keep me sane. 
And yes, its exactly how you put it, its like there is this last part of illusory "me" that was being used by the ego to torture me and make me miserable all my life, because thats what the ego loves, keeping you in the loop, making you believe its true. And the last time it happened, I was there to observe it and see it for what it is, and right now, its like Im staring face to face with my ego and holding this last bit in front of its face like a scalp. And obviously, there is a part of me that doesnt want to let go, but at the same time, Ive had enough, and he knows this and it terrifies him. Its a very strange relationship. So thats what I feel now I think. Its both the extacy and the utmost dread and thats why its all spinning. Just as you said, the analogy with the child and the ground, its perfect. 
If you told me years ago how much I would have to let go, I would think you are joking. You probably did tell me and I thought you were joking. Lol. All of it? That cant be right?...Right now, it just feels inevitable. Either I do it now, or I do it later. The destination is the same, the only difference is how bruised and exhausted I arrive there.

@Michael Yes, the last bit to let go is the most bittersweet I think. Its the one you hold closest to your heart. Or at least you think that. I have been rollerskating on the edge for some time now and its kinda fun and kinda frightening. Like one of those redbull lunatics riding down a mountain on a bike. Just watching a video of it makes your head spin. I am that lunatic right now. I even had a dream I was doing that thing and it was awesome, I loved every bit of that track and without fear, it was just so much fun!

This has me remembering a movie, "Tomorrowland," and a motto given to the protagonist as a means to navigate her world. Essentially, the world you get is the one you feed. There's a broader opportunity in the approach to the art of life, which is one of my favorite projects. Philosophically, where are you putting your attention, what are you feeding? How or to whom are you positioning yourself as a food source?

To those in this realm, to those in other realms? Even to your own selfish thoughts and needs, which are programmed and embedded designed to provide automation to an aspect of your unanalyzed and unrecognized, unacknowledged self to provide a nutrient source to some suckling being. I don't find this horrifying, personally, we've all felt it, I'm sure. The presences around, the connections we feel, the draw of essence from other directions, etheric, mental. 

We've given them names and painted murals of the worlds they inhabit upon the wall, some are angels, the rightesous sons and daughters of heaven. And there are devils, corporatists, mongerers of hate and pointless wealth, and their earthly and hellish denizens. And then those among us, fellow cattle, who feed opportunistically upon one another. 

There is an opportunity to rewire, rewrite the nature of interactions with all aspects of our collective awareness. A way to steer, with the appearance of the rudder, a method and means to navigate the end of this overlay as we venture into the next, to both arrive through choppy waters and render the world we would like to see. Creation being that all things that can be have been created already, our participation in the process is showing the dexterity, the flexibility of mind, the openness and spiritual compass, the purity, to find along our path, see or  envision what is already there, that promised land.

What is glorious and heavenlike is very possible, but harmony and grace, a realm of beauty on the scale of which, i think we all, want to see "created" must meet with equal measure and recognition of the inherent nature of all systems. Namely, nature herself is a ravenous feeding force, a utopia will still feed, our level of harmonious society will be a direct reflection of the acceptance and embrace of our most base and perverse of parts. For it would be to add that stone to our foundation, widen the structure at the floor level allow us to reach a height higher than that was previously possible before. 

Respecting,accepting how we feed, how all things must feed, and will, and how darkness and the light are merely different approaches to the same one basic order. To attain that miraculous land, that moment of time just over the horizon, i think we all desperately  want to see requires we unlearn and reposition ourselves to this priming truth of the nature of all collectives that think themselves to beings in space and mind.

@Jakub, I'm a little envious. You actually have that last piece in your possesion. My ego seems to be on life support. There doesn't seem to be anything there that isn't in fantasy land. I'm not complaining, I just don't seem to be able to awaken. Maybe I scheduled it before I was born. Maybe it is a horrific memory that a part of me (NOT THE 3D ME) doesn't want me to know about. What I've learned in the past few days is that my other "me's" are what is coming through. I wouldn't have posted any of this if it was up to me. I would have thought myself crazy for even thinking about posting on a forum like this. Every time I clicked "add reply" it felt like a gamble. I don't know anything. I'm still in snoozeland.

I'm not suggesting anything, or trying to give advice now. I'm just going with my simple understanding. When you decide to let go of the last piece, that's the right time. I've seen those downhill mountain bike videos, and I love them too. I've felt freedom from fear. I'll get there too. And, I'll see you on the other side...

Jakub Faist said:

@Michael Yes, the last bit to let go is the most bittersweet I think. Its the one you hold closest to your heart. Or at least you think that. I have been rollerskating on the edge for some time now and its kinda fun and kinda frightening. Like one of those redbull lunatics riding down a mountain on a bike. Just watching a video of it makes your head spin. I am that lunatic right now. I even had a dream I was doing that thing and it was awesome, I loved every bit of that track and without fear, it was just so much fun!

You're a very cool person Michael, I feel humbled by your honesty and you have nothing but respect from me. 

All this information doesn't mean much, it's to inform you of your role here, you might spread it and such, but ultimately, eh; Whatever's aligned w/your nature~

Michael Warner said:

 Every time I clicked "add reply" it felt like a gamble. I don't know anything. I'm still in snoozeland.

@Street Poet, If I might be so bold, would you mind if I added one more facet to your gem? Just gratitude through acceptance. As large or small as anyone wants it. Peace and love...

Street Poet said:

Respecting,accepting how we feed, how all things must feed, and will, and how darkness and the light are merely different approaches to the same one basic order. To attain that miraculous land, that moment of time just over the horizon, i think we all desperately  want to see requires we unlearn and reposition ourselves to this priming truth of the nature of all collectives that think themselves to beings in space and mind.

Gratitude is the door unlocked. The sacred balm where all offenses declaw and the assumptions of division dissolve and all welcomed for what it is, one.

In truth I'm always surprised but never totally floored how effective a posture of gratitude is in disarming the most vile and hostile of scenarios. And then, consequently, how much it had to show and we from it learn, or unlearn.

Michael Warner said:

@Street Poet, If I might be so bold, would you mind if I added one more facet to your gem? Just gratitude through acceptance. As large or small as anyone wants it. Peace and love...

Street Poet said:

Respecting,accepting how we feed, how all things must feed, and will, and how darkness and the light are merely different approaches to the same one basic order. To attain that miraculous land, that moment of time just over the horizon, i think we all desperately  want to see requires we unlearn and reposition ourselves to this priming truth of the nature of all collectives that think themselves to beings in space and mind.

I'm loving this discussion. You are all beautiful beings!

@Paisios, Thanks for the kind words. I'll keep that in mind. What I've posted doesn't bother me. It was just a way of explaining my own thinking, hoping that it might resonate with another. I'm easy...little paint, couple of throw pillows...


Paisios Papapavlou said:

You're a very cool person Michael, I feel humbled by your honesty and you have nothing but respect from me. 

All this information doesn't mean much, it's to inform you of your role here, you might spread it and such, but ultimately, eh. 

Michael Warner said:

 Every time I clicked "add reply" it felt like a gamble. I don't know anything. I'm still in snoozeland.

Wow! I'm just floored by your response to my simple inclusion. That...was...beautiful. Thanks SP!

Street Poet said:

Gratitude is the door unlocked. The sacred balm where all offenses declaw and the assumptions of division dissolve and all welcomed for what it is, one.

In truth I'm always surprised but never totally floored how effective a posture of gratitude is in disarming the most vile and hostile of scenarios. And then, consequently, how much it had to show and we from it learn, or unlearn.

Michael Warner said:

@Street Poet, If I might be so bold, would you mind if I added one more facet to your gem? Just gratitude through acceptance. As large or small as anyone wants it. Peace and love...

Street Poet said:

Respecting,accepting how we feed, how all things must feed, and will, and how darkness and the light are merely different approaches to the same one basic order. To attain that miraculous land, that moment of time just over the horizon, i think we all desperately  want to see requires we unlearn and reposition ourselves to this priming truth of the nature of all collectives that think themselves to beings in space and mind.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

I take Sri yantra

Started by Vinoth in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Paisios Papapavlou 1 hour ago. 4 Replies

Use Sri yantra product morning, 10days use powerful effect and totally full chakra healing and awaken. I take energy flying or float, I flying height 52 meter, my consciousness infinite. My spiritual…Continue

General Questions

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Mehtab Jan 20. 776 Replies

This thread is for any questions you have about anything we're doing.Continue

Tags: faq, questions, general

What is really going on - from above and below

Started by Karina in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Jakub Faist Jan 19. 1 Reply

Dear DJ Alix,I really like this page and there is a lot of valuable information - no question about and so let me express gratitude for your effort!I don`t want be boring with my "personal waking up…Continue

Earth Incarnational experiences for Higher Selves

Started by Karina in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Paisios Papapavlou Jan 18. 1 Reply

"... Earthers seem to marvel at the huge incarnational periods aliens seem to go through. They'll tell their contactees of living for hundreds of years, or, as with reptilian royalty it can be tens…Continue

Videos

  • Add Videos
  • View All

© 2022   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service