Apocalypse means one thing: Dissolving of the Veils. Who put the veils there to begin with? We did, and we asked an entire mental realm of beings to pretend to be evil to do it. Why did we do that? So that the awakening would whiplash back with incredible force and do something that’s not been tried in any petri dish in this galaxy, that I’m aware of. I find it fascinating that veil, live, and evil all share the same letters, don’t you?

The veils are going to be seriously lifted over the coming few weeks and months. What is underneath the simulation that has been fed and projected essentially through our DNA, metered and controlled by the reality gate-keeping glands in the head, is what is going to be revealed. Thus, a true history is going to come to light. People are going to find out everything they’ve been told and believed is a lie, and very few ideas are going to escape that scrutiny, almost all new age thought included, or even especially, since keeping volunteers confused would be such a high priority for forces of the so-called Dark.

Those truths will hit the channels, even the mainstream, which will make it seem more like a discovery than a revelation of what lay beneath, but know this, wherever you see it, it is what Age of Aquarians have been chanting for since the ‘60s. This is it. This is the Ascension. Nobody’s going to 5D, though, and though it won’t look “spiritual,” it’s the most spiritual thing that has ever happened on this world.

This awakening is going to happen en masse, but it’s only going to happen to those for whom it was meant. Some will never awaken. I suspect all the people dying of vaccines are the ones who simply were not going to. Those passings are a good thing, not unlike a detox in your body. Can you think of a better way to weed out that which is fearful, and thus can no longer jibe with us, than a fake pandemic and its death-dealing vaccine? Through that method, you find out instantly who's afraid and you let them choose their way out of here. Done. Perfect.

The massive and successive epiphanies will create a psychic pressure wave of inconceivable scope, and it will chain reaction as surely as dominos falling. What it’s outcome will be, nobody knows – on or off the planet. There is just no way to pre-calculate a dynamic event involving 4-5 billion mathematical variables, all feeding into the next iterative fractal arriving on the collectively projected screen. And if anybody tells you they do know, they’re either lying or are delusional.

That’s the exciting part, and is actually why your job is to keep your fear out of the equation, and instead inject the power of your courageous heart, your willingness - nay, excitement - to walk forth into the absolute unknown. If you can’t do that, please, just get the hell out of here. That's me being a tough guy (haha!), but seriously, we're done with the age of molly-coddling. 

But here’s what’s going to be hard for most to accept for some time, which is the topic of this discussion. It’s important for the most awake to finally see and understand this, which is the purpose of this post. Many of you, as awake as you are, are going to refuse to believe it, but I’m telling you, it’s true, and you’ll find it out one way or another, in this life, the next, or in between. Obviously, some of you already know what I’m about to cover, and obviously some of you will think I’m insane. Yet, how many people throughout the ages who’ve had the balls to tell the truth were considered insane? Pretty much all of them.

Earth is a farm, and it’s always been a farm. It was never a paradise. Those are just invented fables to keep the farm animals confused. It is used to cultivate and harvest human products, from energy to organs, from sperm to eggs, from labor to engineered beasts, and the list goes on and on. Energy is the most valuable of all those commodities from a galactic perspective, and adrenaline-laced blood of children is the most valuable on-world commodity. Those who feed and enrich themselves in 3D from it, also feed their own galactic uplines. It’s profitability has been sustained for 10,000 plus (but absolutely fake) years. Evil was invented as part of the cover story, because only evil would do that, right? Well, then count yourself evil, because the difference between you and cattle is often significantly smaller than the difference between you and those who’ve been doing the cultivating and harvesting.

They’re not evil. It’s just business, and very profitable at that. And many of those off-worlders do look upon humanity with less respect than we do when we look upon cattle. Those who’ve been involved in this enterprise are the types of beings that new agers would believe to be “higher beings,” “great and loving beings,” too evolved to be involved in something so unsavory, but again, that’s like saying you’re too evolved to eat a cheeseburger. Many of them were involved in the invention of the reality overlay, and though undoubtedly would include the larger self from which I, and many of you, come. They didn’t do this because they hate you. They did this because…well…it’s good business, but it also serves the purpose of creating a tremendous whiplash energy for when the time came to awaken humanity to this “disgusting” truth. As it is throughout the Cosmos, everybody wins.

That reality overlay was designed from the ground up to include every belief there is, almost without exception. Those beliefs are programming parts, in part designed to keep the people in perpetual conflict (and thus deflected from finding what is true), but mostly to keep people from ever finding out that they are farm animals, yourself included. That overlay is what is coming apart, by design. There is no greater a tool for awakening than for someone to find out everything they’ve always been told is a flat-out lie.

The volunteers were called in to participate mightily in the dissolution of those veils, simply by being of a vibe the veils can't survive, and so your animal-ship is far shorter-lived than the natives to the experiment itself. If you’re disgusted by this information, on that at least you can hang your star.

We're not going back to anything, nor taking back anything, nor re-claiming our sovereignty. Those are also invented gimmicks, a lot like the promises of "a better life earned" given to the dupes about to be devoured or liquefied or disposed of in any dystopian movie. We're not restoring Earth's paradise. That's ALL part of the illusory overlay. What we're doing is dismantling the overlay we all agreed to live within. End of story.

Why is it an overlay, you might ask, if it started out that way? It's because we had to have underlying reality to land upon once we've dissolved the farm overlay.

I’ve sprinkled truths here and there in the other threads about this, and I’ll go get some of those posts and put them here as replies (unless somebody does me a solid, saves me the time, and beats me to it), because I know many of you won’t have seen them. But they’re too important to leave out of this disclosure.

Hands in the air, people, and cry your joy to the skies. It’s here, and it’s going to ramp up this week, beginning 9-20-21. It’s been happening in earnest since the Harmonic Convergence in 1987, but starting this week, it’s going to become exponential. It isn’t gamma rays coming from Heaven, nor DNA activations pulsing twinkly Light from the galactic core. It’s coming OUT OF US, as it damn well should. Much of it will come in the form of memories, like déjà vu, because there are "memories" of a “real” world underlying the “fake” one (of course, some of you are perfectly aware there is no real nor fake). The Mandela Effect perfectly illustrates what is meant by that. Although I haven't seen it, I think the TV series "The Man in the High Castle" is about this very thing.

Hold on to your hats, ‘cause the wind of change…she’s about to BLOW.

I just sat down and rattled this out over the course of an hour or so and posted as-is. I’m leaving out a lot, but we can cover that as we go along.

More of the world is ready to hear this than you might think, so spread it, if you can. I intend to sprinkle it into our Telegram Channels.

Wow! What a fable! 

ONWARD! 

Views: 1227

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am feeling this as well. Reading it all and trying to absorb and orient to what it means. 

Jakub Faist said:

So ultimately, even the "Disappearence of the universe" is a lie?
Is God even real?
What does it mean for something to be real?
I can see the unreality of what I perceive, that is not something I can ignore any more, but with each layer dissipating and what I deemed to be my "self" disintegrating, I find myself, especially at this very moment, grasping for anything of "substance".
As if I was trying to catch a breath, but there is no air.
There is so little of me left, what if I let that last piece go?
I oscillate between everything is pointless and everything is awesome so quickly my head is spinning.
Make no mistake - I absolutely love and cherish this thread and what it spawned, I am grateful. 
Maybe just somewhat confused? Idk
I am in a fast lane and sometimes its just a blur, thats all.

JD Aliix said:

There is no end game. There is no "return to Source." That's the ultimate fantasy and dangling carrot from which all other fantasies descend.

Yes this all has my head spinning and I have many of the questions that you ask below. particularly why are we talking about it and what do we do with this information or what does it change? 

Mary Betts said:

Has this thread made anyone nauseated yet? It does beg the question if you find out the truth, on the answer to "is there anything real at all" what do you do with that truth? Does it change anything? How does it help you? You can see why this truth is "not for everyone" and why such knowledge was buried. It would make the game impossible to experience. In fact, many people would find it unhelpful to find that out. WHY are we talking about it? What purpose does it serve to know this stuff?  I am actually not sure anymore? 

We are STILL IN THE GAME, we can't just walk out. That would be like you avatar just stops and looks at you and says "I am out, I am not shooting the zombies anymore" and then where would he go? What would he do?  Something someone who used to be a part of this membership took to heart was the concept that "nothing is real" right?  I think this person lost the thread that centered him in being able to ground and move about the game in balance. Knowing this is illusion that does NOT mean that there are no consequences in the game itself. That we are free to do what we like without repercussions within the game reality. There are consequences and we have to live with the choices we act out. 

That's the "minds" running your world telling you you've done a good job staying in touch with them and their guidance. Years and years ago I was telling people "So long as you honor and care for Earth, don't flick your cigarette butts on her, recycle where possible, do what you can, she'll take care of you."

Adam Guimont said:

I keep having a dream where I see a beam of light come down from the sky and surround our house. It essentially locks us down so we cannot leave. After that, everything around us gets destroyed from a combination of natural and man-made disasters, but we remain untouched. We notice the destruction long enough to realize what happened, but then get pulled out of the ground, house and all, and then transplanted somewhere else. I see the same thing happen to millions of families around the world.

It could just be that we love our house, but hate the location, haha! Anyway, I'm simply taking that as "don't worry about a thing".

Is anyone else having similar dreams or visions?

Great questions, Abadi. If you were a designer, you'd know it. The vast majority of TSB membership are volunteers. There are no special missions, not even mine. It's just roles, and all of them are equal. If you're open, spend time in silence, especially in nature or in water, just listening without coloring your perception with wishes, your "handlers" will get the messages across. 

One thing I can't harp on enough is that just by being, you're all performing your roles. So, look at it like this. As a mathematical operant with your feet on the ground, you flow information into and out of the Earth electrical and telluric grids all day every day. When your essence saturated the circuitry of this 3D carbon 666 vessel (carbon 12, and yes, humanity is the Biblical Beast), your essence began qualifying the incoming frequencies with knowledge of your home world. All volunteers are from advanced systems, some inconceivably more advanced. By flowing advanced knowledge potentials into Earth's human interactive grids, from which the "natives" to the experiment can draw, you are doing what you were asked to do.

All other functions of this 3D carbon unit are just window dressing, unless your 3D self is a healer or influencer, which are just healers anyway. Healers are needed now, and will be needed badly in the years to come. The wounds deep in the collective and individual psyches are right now, and will continue to be, an anchor for humanity's advancement. Planned, of course, but even the roles are crucial for the storyline.

For anybody interested, here's an article I wrote years ago about carbon 12, and carbon 7.

https://thesuperbeings.net/page/bpcarbon7

Abadi said:

What an eye-opening thread!

I’ve been reading thoroughly the documents you @jason have written about the super being story, alchemy, Xupra, Wormhole documents, emptiness, etc.. and I’m being deeply touched and having a series of serious tear-through experiences the last couple of months/weeks. All of which along with this post and this particular comment about you being one of the designers of earth make me wonder, are all the superbeings among the designers of earth, or perhaps THE designers of earth? And does each one of us have a special mission to carry out in this specific time? And as an extra, if you have some info about my mission I’d be very thankful :)

JD Aliix said:

Yes. I am, in human terms, a primary of the development team for the Earth Game. You've all been brought into this game and given the scripts for the roles. It's now time to wake you up and show you what's behind the images.

Amanda Hannon said:

Are you saying you are one of the designers of Earth Jason???  That would be unbelievable exciting and cool!

JD Aliix said:

@Molly – This reply is for everyone, of course, but I do answer your questions, or at least try to.

First off. From where does your belief come that they can manifest their food? And are all the infinite number of species able to digest solar energy?

Great, now I'm everyone. This is going to take a little adjustment. I'm going to need a bigger lawn.

JD Aliix said:

The idea known as Merlin is something I conjure and then the idea of "him" merges with me for any of these operations. Now, Merlin himself might say, "I exist, damnit!" And I'd say, "Yeah man, but only in my head, and you know it."

Which he does, and so, of course, does his teacher, which might, by the way, be me.

@Katie - Let me see if I can help you make sense of it. You are a standing wave of primordial plasma. Onto that wave is grafted personality, traits, virtues, the 3D carbon layer, beliefs, and all other bullshit you don't actually need to simply be a Cosmic being. Those layers also include the you from your home world. There is nothing about Katie that isn't pure theater, no more "authentic" than any character in any movie you watch, including the home world layer.

Katie can choose to let go of all of that, everything. It's a choice. Whether it's right for you to do that now or later is up to your "handlers." Underpinning all of that pedestrian human stuff, which you're only sampling for a short time, are all of the emotional and thought densities you've accumulated over the number of simultaneous (and chances are "simulated") lives you've lived here, all of which were training to be an Earthling so that you can function with some degree of authority in that capacity. Clearing that stuff away removes the underpinnings of the outer Katie, so that letting go everything that CAN be let go is easier. Becoming clear of everything that has to go, nudges you towards enlightenment. Whether your perception has a full tear-through to that is utterly beside the point. The point is, simply, to be as awake as possible.

The more awake you are, the more you trust Allness, and the more you trust Allness, the more powerful you are as a "Katie personality (literally software) complex and attendant body-form" grafted onto that standing wave. That standing wave is brilliant, self-aware, and is able to function with precision according to the needs and wills of Allness. Your increasing trust draws the ever-decreasing drama layer self ever closer to BEING that standing wave. 

I don't know your family situation and all that gameplay level stuff, but, if you were to let everything go, everything, and do so with full trust in Allness, to the point where you can even dispense with trust, as I have, you'd then be standing in your God-hood. As that, you are an unstoppable presence in the world. Allness wouldn't have to fight with you to provide all you need to function in the game. You could walk into a village in Africa, hold out your hands and heal everybody there.

All I'm saying is the drama itself, its layers, its false needs, and so on, is what keeps people from being their full potential. Everyone can reach that potential by surrendering, utterly, to Allness. It doesn't mean the timing is right. It doesn't mean that everybody should just run out and surrender, mostly because most people are still asleep to the extent that they'd think, "I want to be that powerful, so I'm going to go surrender." In other words, their surrender would be done with the intent of personal gain or advancement, to gain power, and Allness will then take a 2x4 over that person's head and knock them back farther than they were when they tried to "work" the system in such a way. Wanting power, and setting out to get it, is the most egoistic thing possible, and though people do it all the time, the price is heavy.

The point there is, there is no Katie to wield power, and so there is no power to wield. As soon as Katie is gone, the power can be wielded.

How does the information help you? It wakes you up. The more awake, the more powerful you are as a funnel into this bucket of the will and intent of Allness. And your level of awake is directly proportionate to what you've cleared out of your system of being.

Throughout the ages, mystical sages have shed from themselves all worldly things and torn through, and said, "I am That. I am the All, and the All is I," as Yeshua did, as an example. They say that because, when there's nothing left, there is only God.

Katie Felten said:

Yes this all has my head spinning and I have many of the questions that you ask below. particularly why are we talking about it and what do we do with this information or what does it change? 

Mary Betts said:

Has this thread made anyone nauseated yet? It does beg the question if you find out the truth, on the answer to "is there anything real at all" what do you do with that truth? Does it change anything? How does it help you? You can see why this truth is "not for everyone" and why such knowledge was buried. It would make the game impossible to experience. In fact, many people would find it unhelpful to find that out. WHY are we talking about

Until the last 5-6 years, there were times like that. The drama layer me got frustrated. When I first tore through, I was on the other side of a wall of understanding, by myself, watching it all through that wall. One day I was saying one type of thing, using a certain type of language, and the next I was saying something completely different. What I'd been saying before was all lies. Unless you are speaking from the standpoint that none of this exists, it's a lie. Sometimes it wasn't easy, because I was alone, and there wasn't any conversation I could have about it that wasn't cliche. 

I finally got OK with lying, because it took me years to find out that few are to experience this. My handlers got it across to me that they lie all the time. All handlers do. It's like the Oracle in the Matrix. You're told what you need to hear, true or not. We have to lie to wake others up. We have to lie because our words aren't what's important. The currents within them are. 

We all know all the lines, all the buzzwords, but the depth of meaning of it all is what you can't describe. And it doesn't really matter because there is NOTHING I've said or written that hasn't been said before by all those who came before, myself included, IF they happened to write it. Because I do know that many of them just walked out the door and kept walking until they were deep into the wilderness. It's like, "Nothing matters, so why am I talking to you, a figment of my own imagination?" There are monks in the mountain fastnesses who can dry wet cloth on their bodies in 20 degree weather through concentration and control, but who don't have a clue what this perception is like. And never will.

It's lofty, liberating, but it's also something of a curse. There are human emotions that I only get to experience vicariously, through movies mainly. But, the deal is, that's all our Big Selves are doing anyway - vicarious experience through us. The spectral range of human emotion frequencies is just majestic. It's why prodigious quantities of "souls" have applied for acceptance into Earth embodiment. It's special. And not that many qualify. 

We are in The Show. Managers of many galaxies are riveted to their UVs (univisions), watching this play out. Everybody reading this should sink to your knees and let gratitude show you how the universe really works. When you see it, you will cry for days. 

Sandy said:

So I am wide awake now like all of those who have come before me, as you keep doing what you are doing  more and more of us will awaken, and levels upon levels of understanding is flooding in and I am here just letting it all flow and move and then settle in.  I only wish it didn't take five years of alchemy to get me here. I asked Mary once a long time ago what it meant to be awake.  She explained it very clearly, I did not understand the words then. I filed it all away to be looked at later, when enough clearing had been done.  Boy I bet there are times when you want to pound your head in the wall and scream "wake up already"  to a bunch of children running around in adult bodies. Not knowing who they really are.  I got it though I finally got in on the cosmic joke. Wow  just wow,  LOL  all things considered  I am really good for once, probably forever. This was exactly what I needed and it wasn't li
 ke waking from a dream more like waking from a nightmare.. whoooo  words don't even cover my tear through  but I did it .. LOL  and barely hung onto a shred of sanity.  That stuff would break a lesser mind for sure.

> Anyways I am here being me, being a superbeing, having fun and being free for once  like really free.. hahaha  and I dont have any more questions. I only hope that my waking up accelerates the waking up for all those who are going to  :)

Thanks, Jason. Your response about my dream makes perfect sense. I've listened to them acknowledge that before in the past. It felt like someone examining my life and then saying, "You're exactly what we've been looking for." It was very comforting despite knowing that I was being monitored.

This perception is a gift and a curse - the zero point; absolute center. We've got 1,000 years until everyone else gets it? People tell me all the time that I have the patience of a saint, so... oh well, why not?

The challenge now is understanding how to achieve balance in every moment. I feel the need to consciously remember simple truths, universal laws, and nothing else. Everything else I need to know comes by intuition and experience. So, I guess soaking up knowledge for years and years was needed to realize how well connected everything actually is.

It feels like I am a balloon that was inflated almost to the point of popping, but now I'm slowly deflating... not zipping all over the room like someone let me go, but keeping steady pressure to just let enough out.

For awhile now, I've been perceiving everything as energy. It's not a constant but I know how to get to that place. It almost seems like we are neurons inside of a brain. This world is here because just watching balls of light flying around isn't much fun over the course of a human lifetime.

I think I'm rambling now, but it seems like the world is just in a big waiting game at the moment. Is it just me?

Regarding TSB project... I think we put all of the drama out in the world at this time in order to allow ourselves to come together here for some reason. I've said before that this is the only place that really feels sane to me anymore if I try to do anything online. But, you said there are no special missions? Does that also apply on the group level or just individuals?

Dig this, diggers.

Hahahahahaha global unconscious rev-up. 

JD Aliix said:

Dig this, diggers.

Thank you, I am making progress on the letting go and moving more into trust of the Allness. Grateful to be here with you all to learn from. 

JD Aliix said:

@Katie - Let me see if I can help you make sense of it. You are a standing wave of primordial plasma. Onto that wave is grafted personality, traits, virtues, the 3D carbon layer, beliefs, and all other bullshit you don't actually need to simply be a Cosmic being. Those layers also include the you from your home world. There is nothing about Katie that isn't pure theater, no more "authentic" than any character in any movie you watch, including the home world layer.

Katie can choose to let go of all of that, everything. It's a choice. Whether it's right for you to do that now or later is up to your "handlers." Underpinning all of that pedestrian human stuff, which you're only sampling for a short time, are all of the emotional and thought densities you've accumulated over the number of simultaneous (and chances are "simulated") lives you've lived here, all of which were training to be an Earthling so that you can function with some degree of authority in that capacity. Clearing that stuff away removes the underpinnings of the outer Katie, so that letting go everything that CAN be let go is easier. Becoming clear of everything that has to go, nudges you towards enlightenment. Whether your perception has a full tear-through to that is utterly beside the point. The point is, simply, to be as awake as possible.

The more awake you are, the more you trust Allness, and the more you trust Allness, the more powerful you are as a "Katie personality (literally software) complex and attendant body-form" grafted onto that standing wave. That standing wave is brilliant, self-aware, and is able to function with precision according to the needs and wills of Allness. Your increasing trust draws the ever-decreasing drama layer self ever closer to BEING that standing wave. 

I don't know your family situation and all that gameplay level stuff, but, if you were to let everything go, everything, and do so with full trust in Allness, to the point where you can even dispense with trust, as I have, you'd then be standing in your God-hood. As that, you are an unstoppable presence in the world. Allness wouldn't have to fight with you to provide all you need to function in the game. You could walk into a village in Africa, hold out your hands and heal everybody there.

All I'm saying is the drama itself, its layers, its false needs, and so on, is what keeps people from being their full potential. Everyone can reach that potential by surrendering, utterly, to Allness. It doesn't mean the timing is right. It doesn't mean that everybody should just run out and surrender, mostly because most people are still asleep to the extent that they'd think, "I want to be that powerful, so I'm going to go surrender." In other words, their surrender would be done with the intent of personal gain or advancement, to gain power, and Allness will then take a 2x4 over that person's head and knock them back farther than they were when they tried to "work" the system in such a way. Wanting power, and setting out to get it, is the most egoistic thing possible, and though people do it all the time, the price is heavy.

The point there is, there is no Katie to wield power, and so there is no power to wield. As soon as Katie is gone, the power can be wielded.

How does the information help you? It wakes you up. The more awake, the more powerful you are as a funnel into this bucket of the will and intent of Allness. And your level of awake is directly proportionate to what you've cleared out of your system of being.

Throughout the ages, mystical sages have shed from themselves all worldly things and torn through, and said, "I am That. I am the All, and the All is I," as Yeshua did, as an example. They say that because, when there's nothing left, there is only God.

Katie Felten said:

Mary Betts said:

Has this thread made anyone nauseated yet? It does beg the question if you find out the truth, on the answer to "is there anything real at all" what do you do with that truth? Does it change anything? How does it help you? You can see why this truth is "not for everyone" and why such knowledge was buried. It would make the game impossible to experience. In fact, many people would find it unhelpful to find that out. WHY are we talking about

Not to distract too much from this awesome thread. But need to share my gratitude for posting this. I've been trying to remember who this artist is for a long time now. I forget every time I leave the desert, and pretty sure I ask every time I hear it. 

JD Aliix said:

Dig this, diggers.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

Self-Expression

Started by Paisios Papapavlou in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Michael Warner 9 hours ago. 37 Replies

Do you produce art, dear friends?If so, feel free to post it. I write poetryhttps://allpoetry.com/NewksI tried making it into a rap, but it didn't work very…Continue

Movies that I have found through the Years.. to prove.. and give me comfort.. and insights Beyond !

Started by Juhli B Carlsen in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Juhli B Carlsen 17 hours ago. 3 Replies

1. )  Celestine  Prophecy  (  This  movie  gives  you food  for  thought of  insights.. And  what  your  body  can  Do... they  do  not  go  into  tooo much  Detail..  but  gives  you  "  insights …Continue

Special C60 formulation offering

Started by Mary Betts in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Theo on Saturday. 1 Reply

Hello all,I have a friend/teacher Jeff who is a pretty potent healer and he uses a very special c60 blend to do his awesome healing work. He is good friends with the inventor of this particular…Continue

A Little Gathering

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS on Friday. 0 Replies

Mary and I and a few other folks will be camping at Lake Meade November 5-8 with my telescope to have a little party. The official party will probably be that Saturday night, the 6th. We stay at a…Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service