Does anybody have intelligent insights in terms of 5 MEO DMT, LSD, Psychedelics, MDMA on the overall chakric system and subtle bodies, especially over the long-term?

Most of the current Cosmic literature is indicating that these are too powerful for Star Seeds and are to be avoided, by and large. It basically weakens the overall energy field over time, so the subtle bodies might take ~3 months to recover.

They leave openings in the auric field, which makes sense because the persons mind has been rent open (literally) and they can't carefully integrate the revelations in a meanginful and sustainable way. So its just a scary mental belief that they don't know what to do with.

Obviously, these substances 'work' and the soul does for the most part get real and true insights (I'm aware that is mostly a reflection of internal beliefs but I think that there is a more benevolent and universal force that tilts the soul towards truth and influences the trip. Otherwise, no evolution). Mushrooms are an incredibly benevolent consciousness IMO, when properly prepared. But I think most people are unaware of the effects on their subtle bodies even if they are doing some 'heavy lifting' in terms of spiritual homework. 

I'm thinking of going for 5 MEO-DMT as a kind of yearly trip. My body and field is pretty healthy (relatively speaking, as always) so I can integrate the truths and recover from any collateral damage.

What are your thoughts? On a long time horizon, does the Star Seed get penalised for this shortcut? Or should JD replace his Phasix/Lumin with AL-Lad? (JK). 

Views: 571

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow. Really lovely. Some good points indeed about connecting when you hold a certain perceptual framework. Sometimes it is wise to hold back or not overshare.

Can you elaborate on this statement?  "Something that I want to evolve is the firm belief that 'There is no right or wrong, moral action is gauged by how you made others feel'." 

Paisios Papapavlou said:

Some healthy tips I've picked up throughout the years are:

You can love someone from a distance, there are some people that are simply incompatible with your life directive. For me, I had people who were incapable of logical rigour to the point of ridiculousness and people who want your time but not your replies. I imagine everyone on SPB embodies something that the natives of the planet will want to cultivate amongst themselves, we embody their 'better potentials' and this draws them in and allows us a lot of power over them. My logic says 'I have so much to give them' but God says 'Not beyond their point of satiety' and causes them or me to move away.

If you use your logic to think about what's right or wrong, optimal/unideal in a situation, you are reinforcing your ability to judge other people's behaviour (USING YOUR OWN STANDARDS!) This makes it easier to say this person acted foolishly or commendably. 

If you abide by the wisdom that most people are emotional beings and emotions are purely subjective, you can come to terms with your own incapability to truly comprehend another person's point of view and history. This will lead to a profound new thinking process where you act out on 'how this person will feel' and subsequently, if you are an empath, 'how will I feel'. This allows you to not do something that upsets another person, INCLUDING trying to change them without them asking. Furthermore, it also allows you more compassion when met with violence, lust, gluttony...

Say you see someone overeating, you would say that overeating is wrong, but to them, this action brings enough pleasure to justify all the displeasures brought later, some do not have a complex with their weight for example and therefore, overeating is a pleasure without an 'obvious expense'. If you still judge, you should note that you are criticizing with insufficient data at your disposal and therefore your interpretation would be invalid and lacking. Therefore, why do it? The root to end judgement is the admission of 'I don't know how it is for the other person, only that person knows and will find out what works for them'. This is usually come about with introspection at a stage where other people's opinions cease mattering so much; an understanding that everything everyone says is personal and biased.

If you are more self-conscious, you will likely understand that you have chosen to experience maximum pleasure and maximum displeasure. The 'golden metre' between these two polarities is individually selected. Should the person want to be rid of this 'ill', a person needs to begin thinking about the non-permanence of sensations: it's wise to note the duration of the pleasure coupled with its intensity and compare it with the duration of the displeasure and its intensity and adjust accordingly. 

Speak with yourself and note how you want to minimize the effects of this action and therefore you also have to limit the level of indulgence in the desire. When you indulge, you will have a period of clarity where you are making a choice, either continuing as is, or stopping: this behaviour will eventually solidify and you will, over time be rid of ill-behaviours.

P.S: Coming back home, i've had my own struggle with overeating and this is what works best for me. :) 

Mary Betts said:

Can you elaborate on this statement?  "Something that I want to evolve is the firm belief that 'There is no right or wrong, moral action is gauged by how you made others feel'." 

Drop here!

Hey Mary

Yes, this has been an area of interest for quite a while. I was actually meditating on finding answers to what to eat to sort out my digestive system and returned to the computer to find this comment (re fasting once a month). 

These days, no matter what I give to my intestines, they’re simply not happy. A fast on the New Moon or Ekadashi is probably the best option and I’ve been getting signs to do this for quite a while. If nothing else, it will clear my mind so I can see what foods I need to eat for health. 

I’ve used Diatomaceous Earth before for parasites in tandem with juice fasting. It tastes like Earth ;) I’ll probably be on Puradyme for a year. 

That PCR test. Honestly, I could not believe the violation/rape when it happened. And it gets me angry even thinking about it. The saline PCR test should be ok, as it's a salt water solution gargled. Otherwise, I’ll probably not be getting on a plane anywhere. If the White Hats are in charge, why not do something meaningful like get rid of these preposterous tests? 

It's funny flitting between perspectives. The unconscious zombies who are taking a vaccine vs the loving people who took me to Disneyland as a kid. Which perspective to adopt?I can also appreciate the black and whiteness of Ascension vs Retrograde. The life of a soul is full of rich experiences which are currently not compatible with New Earth, and are going elsewhere. We can get to know the positive attributes/experiences of all souls and what they offer. 

Just takes a little ‘fine tuning’ haha!

Mary Betts said:

Hey there Daniel,

At some point I think we will get to speaking about parasites, V damage, things like what's good for immunity and some protocols etc. I am still learning a lot about that. From what I can gather so far, most people have some kind of parasite and depending on who you speak with, it is recommend to do as much as a once a month cleanse during the full moon, or to do an every 3-6 months parasite cleanse. So, I think we just do the best we can swimming around in this sea of parasites. :) We clean out and then fortify our systems. Don't stress about it too much as your awareness and health choices can help tremendously to mitigate what they do. If it were me I would avoid if possible having them stick that swab too far into the brain. Breaking that blood brain barrier is terrible and that is one of the major horrible things about those tests. 

As far as the family stuff, it's not unusual for almost anyone walking this awake path to hit a wall of "otherness" where the relationship is just plain different than it used to be. There is a kind of mourning process with that. I feel that is not unique to many here in the first place, but I also think that we can totally just love, meet and honor people where they are 100% and just know that at heart we are all ONE and that is true.

So, for myself I enjoy my family and friends on the levels I can meet them. In some ways it's a curiosity and a fascinating perspective to witness. I know somethings they don't and I can't tell them and it's odd but at the same time, I am watching them move in their world and universe with their own deep experience and having gained some distance from a more cosmic angle it got easier to just trust that the story was correct and I could allow for the change and recognition. I still can love them even if they don't get me. I can delight in them and their story.  I have a wonderful amazing family but we do not see eye to eye on some things lately. Holding that tension to be true to myself and my experience and break away from how I was raised has been interesting to say the least. Liberating but also a little bizarre, as I was already different from the beginning.

I am realizing though, that I am finding familial bonds beyond blood and maybe those were also blood at one time in the gestalt of my being. I guess what I am saying is I get you all and thanks for understanding me. In a world so divided but also knowing it's also such a passion play too it still feels good to have others who understand and can see through the narratives too. :) It's true what Jason said, it is a privilege to witness all this. 

'There is no right or wrong, moral action is gauged by how you made others feel'. 

So true. Just last week, I came to this revelation. I’m actively trying to find ways to make people feel good as a life philosophy. Nothing else really matters. I’ll love all from a distance and give more active assistance to those receptive to it. God will handle the rest, it seems ;) 

Yes, Logic has absolutely no part to play in human functioning. Every human argument is the same - ‘I’m doing it because everybody else is doing it’ or ‘The man on the TV told me to do it’. They would literally prefer to be sick as part of a crowd than healthy on their own. The Deep State has played on this wonderfully, the dominant human tendency being to form part of a group at all costs (truth, integrity, health, justice, equality, etc).

Such a fine line between telling the truth and projecting your own flaws, if the line even exists. I think the active and constant projection of love is the way to go here.

I still feel there is a place for truthful speaking and a real danger of being too whimsical. I know people who are eating themselves to death and have tried to get me to agree with them regarding obesity actually being healthy. I'd have no issue with somebody actually consciously committing suicide or deciding to indulge while knowing they are going to pay down the line all sorts of diseases. But the deception as to what is going to happen due to decisions made right now is ludicrous. 

Anyhow, I'll keep my peace, send out love and only give my thoughts when asked. There's no other way!

Peace!

Paisios Papapavlou said:

Some healthy tips I've picked up throughout the years are:

You can love someone from a distance, there are some people that are simply incompatible with your life directive. For me, I had people who were incapable of logical rigour to the point of ridiculousness and people who want your time but not your replies. I imagine everyone on SPB embodies something that the natives of the planet will want to cultivate amongst themselves, we embody their 'better potentials' and this draws them in and allows us a lot of power over them. My logic says 'I have so much to give them' but God says 'Not beyond their point of satiety' and causes them or me to move away. I initially had no idea when their needs are sated and honestly, neither do they... with experience one learns to keep their themselves from oversharing. I ultimately don't know what they want from me or what works for them, or what they will indeed cultivate in future lives,but damn man... God does. You can absolutely love people from a distance, envision them bathed in white light while they are smilling. It's a good practise.

Wanting someone to change is egoic, if people are willing to change (according to my experiences thus far) THEY WILL ask it of you. Honestly, use the heart. Logic is different from person to person and many are not capable of common sense. Endeavours to teach them via logic rarely work when it comes to inducing lasting positive changes, instead most of the 'teaching' happens by example because emotional feedback is involved. If it works for you and it shows, they will likely approach... Don't try to change anyone who hasn't asked, it's an ego trick. 

Whatever we banish as 'not-self' inevitably haunts us. We see it being projected in other people's faces, if we accept it, we expand... Perhaps we get accustomed to looking through this skull by a constant practise of 'this is not self' and we contract and we contract and we contract until we reach the body and say: "ahh now, this is self".   Whatever we don't like about others, we don't like about ourselves. It's very ironic that when you look into someone else's eyes, you see your own self.

Something that I want to evolve is the firm belief that 'There is no right or wrong, moral action is gauged by how you made others feel'. 

It's cool bros. I absolutely love seeing people in their natural habitats, it's kinda like watching a cartoon sometimes. My heart blooms like a rose when someone does something nice  

Stay swaggin' you wonderful people! <3 :)

Drop here!

Im interested to see if Jason decides to chime in on the topic of morals and rights and wrongs.
I feel like my focus is not to make people feel good but to make people grow, and that means making them feel like ass sometimes. We all have different roles though so that probably is not universal.

Paisios, regarding over eating - makes perfect sense that it happens when you visit parents. Its your inner child screaming for attention. Eating is how it solves discomfort. Just give it attention when the urge arises and work with what comes from it. Sooner than later, instead of urge to eat, you will just hear its voice asking for attention.

If it feels right for you, do it, you will receive feedback if its alligned to your purpose.  But because you don't know the purposes of others, you can never truly know *logically* whether what you did was appropriate for them (in their present lifetime selves at least), so it's best to trust in the future to show you how to act. *shrug*

What you said about the inner child makes sense, because I never had much of an intimate connection to my parents. Eating is perhaps the most pleasurable experience we share together and they must have wanted us to feel close and cozy as one. :)

However, I believe its a matter of not finding enough pleasure in my daily life to the point that when this amount of pleasure ensues, I decide to be greedy. I feel like its really resolved by thinking how much that pleasure lasts and how much the displeasure lasts. It's a matter of letting the baseline levels of pleasure to be modulated on their own. 

Also, the inner child is often blocked off my mainstream memories, which is curious to say the least. Makes me so happy to see myself hug myself. Everyone should really speak to their inner child, it makes a great entry-level introspective experience. Very effective too. My inner child is so much more sensitive than me, it's crazy.  

Jakub Faist said:

I feel like my focus is not to make people feel good but to make people grow, and that means making them feel like ass sometimes. We all have different roles though so that probably is not universal.

Paisios, regarding over eating - makes perfect sense that it happens when you visit parents. Its your inner child screaming for attention. 

It's probably a triad thing. Love Light Power - Heart Throat Third Eye - Divine Masculine Divine Feminine Divine Child. Balance has to be found.

Making people good while they take vaccines, fluoride, and microwaved food? Seems like rewarding egoic/illusion-based behaviour that led us to where we are today. 

You can still only make them feel like ass when they ask for advice. I'm in communication with starseeds that are 100% disempowered and are very attached to victimhood. They need to DO SOMETHING. Truth energetics seem more aligned than Love energetics, which will just enable them to do the same thing they have been doing for a long time. 

Jakub Faist said:

Im interested to see if Jason decides to chime in on the topic of morals and rights and wrongs.

What a beautiful discussion!

Jason, I need an advice and a favor from you.

The advice: I take LSD, DMT, and some marijuana and mushroom and along with Alchemy they're doing immense work in opening my eyes to a lot of truths, being more emotionally open and healthy, increasing my matrix awareness, and lots of benefits. Plus it's huge loads of fun, especially on dark psytrance festivals. Do you think they're harmful and to be avoided?

The favor: i was PCR tested a week ago and it felt weird, will you please clear me of whatever was injected in me?

Thank you for everything

I'll get to a detailed response, but the first thing I want to point out is that there are no individual movements of any kind. Everything operates according to the group mentality and the frequencies those groups operate on. 

So, I'll give an example. A 10-year study was finished about 10 years ago, where they somehow used statistical stochastics to determine that the rampant obesity in the US is a direct result of, and a deep psychological overcompensation for, the privations from the Great Depression. Now, obviously, on the surface it's due to the use of HFCS and other implementations to make people fat and unhealthy, like Diet Coke and whatnot, the addiction to which is absolutely rampant. The more telling fact is their own handlers managed things, and guided them, according to the obese group's frequency. They of course chose to be overweight before they took part in the fiction called birth (yes, birth is a cover story for what really happens), and as such "birthed" into that frequency "family."

I'll leave you with this thought: you weren't really born.

Hey Abadi. Good hearing from you. I don't know that any of them are doing actual harm, no. Doesn't feel like it. 

Your PCR clearing begins NOW.

Abadi said:

What a beautiful discussion!

Jason, I need an advice and a favor from you.

The advice: I take LSD, DMT, and some marijuana and mushroom and along with Alchemy they're doing immense work in opening my eyes to a lot of truths, being more emotionally open and healthy, increasing my matrix awareness, and lots of benefits. Plus it's huge loads of fun, especially on dark psytrance festivals. Do you think they're harmful and to be avoided?

The favor: i was PCR tested a week ago and it felt weird, will you please clear me of whatever was injected in me?

Thank you for everything

Hello There... I'm new here, but would like to throw my two cents in and perhaps pose a question... I agree that some hallucinating substance such as dmt could be hard on the over all system... But doesn't the over all system contain some of these compounds to help us along our journey? I suppose I am specifically talking about hallucinagenic mushrooms and all of the healthy benefits they provide... Seems like they are helpful and in my experience, they have been consciousness expanding...

Hola!

Well, I had a major trip before where I didn't take any substances. Metatron and the Annunaki stimulated 'something' in my stomach. It was one of the wildest, craziest experience I ever had. They levitated me to the ceiling and bumped my head off it. The meaning was to show me that I didn't 'need' substances. And also to demonstrate that I was still a spiritual infant and to stop pestering them for energies I'm not ready for. 

I've had holy mushrooms (a gentle and benevolent solution made by a man who loves this particular consciousness, distilled in alcohol) and mucky mushrooms (think caveman eating a giant mushroom in the wild). Big difference.

Given what JD's said and the general consensus out there (Starseed literature), it seems that they're not necessary. But it can be quite a journey with the fabulous mushroom consciousness!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

The Event 2021

Started by Adam Guimont in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS yesterday. 0 Replies

December 17-21, 2021https://2021.theevent.global/I just found out about this upcoming summit which sounds pretty interesting and covers a lot of different…Continue

Self-Expression

Started by Paisios Papapavlou in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Mary Betts on Thursday. 39 Replies

Do you produce art, dear friends?If so, feel free to post it. I write poetryhttps://allpoetry.com/NewksI tried making it into a rap, but it didn't work very…Continue

New Paradigm Disciplines & Actions for Sovereignty

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Jansett Belovodia on Wednesday. 83 Replies

Welcome to the Great Awakening! Did you know that was what was happening right now, beginning with the global pause? Although events have not played out the way Age of Aquarians and New Age Thought…Continue

Spikenard.... May I say how wonderful it is to be here NOW. I have missed everyone.

Started by Marsha Gifford in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS Nov 28. 0 Replies

I have some spikenard I got in Israel and I reorder from papa-andrea.com.... the qulaity and prices are good. This thread made me get mine out and put some on.. it has cleared my brain of morning…Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service