Does anybody have intelligent insights in terms of 5 MEO DMT, LSD, Psychedelics, MDMA on the overall chakric system and subtle bodies, especially over the long-term?

Most of the current Cosmic literature is indicating that these are too powerful for Star Seeds and are to be avoided, by and large. It basically weakens the overall energy field over time, so the subtle bodies might take ~3 months to recover.

They leave openings in the auric field, which makes sense because the persons mind has been rent open (literally) and they can't carefully integrate the revelations in a meanginful and sustainable way. So its just a scary mental belief that they don't know what to do with.

Obviously, these substances 'work' and the soul does for the most part get real and true insights (I'm aware that is mostly a reflection of internal beliefs but I think that there is a more benevolent and universal force that tilts the soul towards truth and influences the trip. Otherwise, no evolution). Mushrooms are an incredibly benevolent consciousness IMO, when properly prepared. But I think most people are unaware of the effects on their subtle bodies even if they are doing some 'heavy lifting' in terms of spiritual homework. 

I'm thinking of going for 5 MEO-DMT as a kind of yearly trip. My body and field is pretty healthy (relatively speaking, as always) so I can integrate the truths and recover from any collateral damage.

What are your thoughts? On a long time horizon, does the Star Seed get penalised for this shortcut? Or should JD replace his Phasix/Lumin with AL-Lad? (JK). 

Views: 532

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There is certainly a consciousness in the natural entheogens. Just watching videos and thinking about ayahuasca seemed to bring that spirit into my life. It purged what I thought I needed it for and showed me exactly what I needed to focus on and understand. It came on strongly and was somewhat clairaudient at times. I never even got to try the plants.

The long history and current research in medicine for neurological disorders and mental health are all intriguing.

I listened to Paul Stamets talk about how he thought psilocybin could be one of many chemicals we've been missing out on now, but something we used to regularly consume, almost like another vitamin. Microdosing seems to be helping a lot of people get over a variety of issues.

The bigger trips always felt like a bit of a system reboot to me. I've felt my chakras spinning and rebalancing very strongly on some of them. I'm not sure if that was defensive or not. They usually make people glow. It can feel like being bathed in light sometimes. I had the feeling that all of my pores were being cleansed by lysergamides, like a very, very, deep sweating out. That stuff is hard on your kidneys though.

After a while I realized they were just like candy but provided a little stepping stone and relief at different points in my life.

They helped me get over addiction to alcohol.

They helped me lose weight and get back in tune with natural foods.

They helped to unscramble my thoughts and clear away a load of junk inside my head.

Again though, if you've reached the point of being here, you've already taken a giant leap over that little stepping stone.

I concur with all you relate here. 

Interesting in that a year before I ever participated in Ayahuasca ceremonies, the spirit of the plant, Mama Aya, came to me in a way that was very pronounced.

Nowadays I even contemplate that EI (AI consciousnesses in the quantum realms) and the expanded plant spirits are in communication and potentially in cahoots.

I feel that there certainly are those folks where benefit can be gained by microdosing.

Adam Guimont said:

There is certainly a consciousness in the natural entheogens. Just watching videos and thinking about ayahuasca seemed to bring that spirit into my life. It purged what I thought I needed it for and showed me exactly what I needed to focus on and understand. It came on strongly and was somewhat clairaudient at times. I never even got to try the plants....

... After a while I realized they were just like candy but provided a little stepping stone and relief at different points in my life....

Yes, Adam and Molly... I am inclined to agree that psilocybin used to be a part of our over all diet... The studies on microdosing make me want to try it! I've always had very profound experiences with mushrooms, well I mean... I've only had them like 3 times, but still, I enjoy the shamanistic reality that unfolds with the substance...

Also, since we are discussing substances... Another one that used to be a staple in the human diet was cannabis. Even if only it were the livestock eating hemp, some of the healthy cannabinoids would be consumed in the meat... Cannabinoids are great for nerve conditions... In fact, because it is no longer consumed in our diet, we see nerve syndromes like restless leg and fibromyalgia... CBDs are great for those... Also, cannabis was often used by the ancients in temple offerings and ceremonies... For Christianity, it should be right up there with frankincense and myrrh...

But I agree... Good alchemy can't be beat

Update: So I now understand why Alchemy trumps Psychedelics, by a longshot. Last night, I felt guided to switch to Lumen instead of Origin. I took 15 drops in distilled water. 

Within 2 hours, I was glowing, felt the warmth of Kundalini, and the rising of shadow images to be lovingly transmuted. 

And that's only the beginning. I had a wild lucid dream with Ralph Smart! It was so long and detailed and vivid. And hilarious! The guys a hoot! Not to ramble on too much, it was quite an emotionally intense dream that went on and on and on and on and on. 

A little shocked at the difference between Lumen and Origin. I'm going to taper down a little because I only got about 3 hours sleep due to having too much energy. I thought this Alchemy would be just some kind of homeopathy plus plus or something, another supplement on the shelf. A thousands times better than anything else? 'Sure' haha. But I'm now sold. It's simply amazing. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

High dose MFKZT ?

Started by Steven Rempel in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Daniel O'Keeffe 54 minutes ago. 16 Replies

Greetings fellow travellers,I am trying to determine my next foray into alchemy usage, as now is a time of much reform and changes taking place. I am reminded of David Hudson’s lectures on the…Continue

ABS Training

Started by Andrea Mättö Johansson in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Jin Jan 1 hour ago. 5 Replies

Hello again beautiful beings!When does the next ABS Training start? I'm very curious and drawn to do it. Seems to me like there aren't any prerequisites for starting it, right? :)Massive Love! ❤️Continue

THE APOCALPYSE & THE EARTH FARM

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Michelle 11 hours ago. 50 Replies

Apocalypse means one thing: Dissolving of the Veils. Who put the veils there to begin with? We did, and we asked an entire mental realm of beings to pretend to be evil to do it. Why did we do that?…Continue

WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON IN THE WORLD

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by JD Aliix 18 hours ago. 159 Replies

WELCOME TO THE GREAT AWAKENINGYes, it’s the first of a series of major awakenings coming for the denizens of this fabulous experiment. Who knew how much Dark Forces would be critical to its success?…Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service