https://www.crystalinks.com/emerald
Has anyone else here read these?
If so, I would gladly hear your thoughts about it.

Views: 102

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Be careful with them Taro, the problem with Hermetic texts is that they were written in Egypt, but all we have left now are mostly Greek translations that tend to be very inaccurate. Greeks were primitives compared to Egyptians during these times, and also the languages work very differently, so a lot was lost in the translation either because it was misunderstood, or because the translator deemed it an unnecessary detail and left it out. Then add a translation from Greek into Latin and then into English on top of that.

There is a lot of truth in Hermetic texts, but also a lot of distortions. If you are really interested in them, get yourself different translations and compare them. Feel what is true and what is distortion.

Either way, you can get all your answers here, in the documents available here, or from the beings that participate on this project.

Thank you for your response Jakub!
Yeah thats what I thought aswell.
A lot of information seems to be in sync and then some seems a bit "cryptic".

I read through them a few times about 20 years ago. My thoughts are that they could be a good teacher, or knowledge trigger, for someone operating on the level where such knowledge is useful. Personally, I have no use for them now, mainly because I think the deep psyche and archetypal motivations of the Earth human is the most fascinating teaching tool in existence.

So, I initially connected with the Emerald Tablets something like 5 years ago, and immediately began working with Thoth/Hermès in meditation. I “understood” the information, but it took some time to integrate all of the instructions & teachings. I remember that I couldn’t get enough of the Emerald Tablets - read them, listened to them at work multiple times...and just, really ruminated over the information. Thoth is an incredibly powerful being, and I love working with him. I was actually super excited to see this at the top of the discussion board after not having “time” to log in for what seems like ages...because...actually last week, I connected with a photo of the Emerald Tablets while looking at crystal information online as I was taking my morning walk, and when I stopped to meditate in the park, Thoth came through - in a very visceral & powerful way. He had actually been showing up quite a bit during the days before that. I astral traveled with him to/through the Halls of Amenti twice that day, and was even able to bring another friend there with me, who also had a cool experience. A dear friend sent me the THOTH tarot deck the same week...

Thank you Michelle! and wow! Great to hear that you have been able to connect with him in such a way!

I was quite obsessed with the tablets two years ago aswell, I translated them all to Finnish (my native language) and kept reading them over and over again. It took some time to really absorb the information.

I understand aswell what he is saying but have never really done any of the incantations he teaches. 

Do you go by his instructions to "summon" him or he comes to you?

Maybe I should read them once more now that I have started with the alchemies :)

Michelle said:

So, I initially connected with the Emerald Tablets something like 5 years ago, and immediately began working with Thoth/Hermès in meditation. I “understood” the information, but it took some time to integrate all of the instructions & teachings. I remember that I couldn’t get enough of the Emerald Tablets - read them, listened to them at work multiple times...and just, really ruminated over the information. Thoth is an incredibly powerful being, and I love working with him. I was actually super excited to see this at the top of the discussion board after not having “time” to log in for what seems like ages...because...actually last week, I connected with a photo of the Emerald Tablets while looking at crystal information online as I was taking my morning walk, and when I stopped to meditate in the park, Thoth came through - in a very visceral & powerful way. He had actually been showing up quite a bit during the days before that. I astral traveled with him to/through the Halls of Amenti twice that day, and was even able to bring another friend there with me, who also had a cool experience. A dear friend sent me the THOTH tarot deck the same week...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

New Paradigm Disciplines & Actions for Sovereignty

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by JD Aliix 6 hours ago. 54 Replies

Welcome to the Great Awakening! Did you know that was what was happening right now, beginning with the global pause? Although events have not played out the way Age of Aquarians and New Age Thought…Continue

The Darkness and the Lightness

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by JD Aliix 7 hours ago. 15 Replies

I’m going to be frank. I have no other way with which I’m to communicate anymore. I will not walk on eggshells or conceal what I am to keep from offending someone’s delicate sensibilities. Let the…Continue

A livefeed recording I did a week ago!!

Started by Dennis Osseman in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by JD Aliix Oct 19. 2 Replies

The videos I shoot with me portraying my story as to how I have come to crystallize myself ((cannot find a better word to explain what I have been through)), the first stage of Ascension.. Connecting…Continue

General Questions

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Taro Oct 16. 765 Replies

This thread is for any questions you have about anything we're doing.Continue

Tags: faq, questions, general

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service