This thread is for all discussion related to The Great Purge document, and the direction in which we are taking The Superbeings. The document talks about what is going on with Volunteers (which is everybody reading these words), and what has always been going on. There is a major shift underway, but it's not what you think (some know this, though), and it's demonstrable what it is and it will be doing. We're fully intending to ride the wave in an optimal way. Why? Because it's our job.

Let's get the hubbub happening! 

Views: 1821

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mary thanks for these book referrals. Always looking to understand our systems a little bit more.  

Yeah unless you are using tobacco as a true indigenous ceremonial medicine (literally no one does) I would absolutely avoid it. It might as well not even be the same plant or substance in terms of it being a healing plant which in the right circumstances it could be ( native tobacco.)

Pack cigarrettes are garbage and destructive and a distortion of a sacred plant. This is coming from an ex smoker by the way. I used to LOVE it. But I also got a hefty dose as a child being around my Dad who also used to be a pipe smoker so maybe I was addicted from the get go. I lived in the south and it was a way of life as tobacco fueled so much of North Carolina. 

It's horrific what they do to that stuff to make it burn and keep people poisoned. I did not even think of that as it's just a given that it's toxic. People who are using it cermonially would not be using the same quality or amounts that a regular tobacco smoker would be. I don't even like vape pens. I feel like there is something off about those things too but at least it's been good to get people to transition away from big tobacco. 

How do I get my hands on some Puryzyme???!!!!  I dont see it sold here.  Am I mistaken?

Yeah that makes sense. 

Mary Betts said:

Yeah unless you are using tobacco as a true indigenous ceremonial medicine (literally no one does) I would absolutely avoid it. It might as well not even be the same plant or substance in terms of it being a healing plant which in the right circumstances it could be ( native tobacco.)

Pack cigarrettes are garbage and destructive and a distortion of a sacred plant. This is coming from an ex smoker by the way. I used to LOVE it. But I also got a hefty dose as a child being around my Dad who also used to be a pipe smoker so maybe I was addicted from the get go. I lived in the south and it was a way of life as tobacco fueled so much of North Carolina. 

It's horrific what they do to that stuff to make it burn and keep people poisoned. I did not even think of that as it's just a given that it's toxic. People who are using it cermonially would not be using the same quality or amounts that a regular tobacco smoker would be. I don't even like vape pens. I feel like there is something off about those things too but at least it's been good to get people to transition away from big tobacco. 

https://www.ucdmc.ucdavis.edu/publish/news/newsroom/1155

Organ meats contain high levels of Neu5Gc

I am eating from my garden now -- chard, tomatoes, cucumbers, zuccini, shallots, cilantro, and dill.  I am buying some produce, such as corn, since mine is not yet ripe.  I am eating these veggies with quinoa and Braggs' Liquid Aminos, which tastes close enough to soy sauce to my palate.  I highly recommend everyone grow a garden.  It is such a miracle.

Beautiful ensemble

A long time ago, I knew people in the tobacco industry and saw actual lists of the additives put into brand name packaged cigarettes.  While I don't remeber specially what was on them, I do remember that they were far longer than I expected and nearly all psycho-active.  Bad pills.

Vape pens are bad pills too.  VG and PG, the thinners used to keep the oil flowing release toxic fumes when heated beyond a certain point.  Plus, in most cases, you're inhaling concentrated NON-ORGANIC plant material that is largely composed of chemical "nutrients."  Plus, the oils produced from this kind of starter material often do not match the ratios of terpenes and other active ingredients in normal, healthy plants.

If you must use a vape pen, look for organic starter material, kept liquid with actual plant terpenes and packaged in a glass container with a ceramic heating element.  Even then, I'd keep my use to situations where only a vape pen would do and choose something else for at home.  After all, if you consider eating organic to be important, smoking organic could be just as important.

Thats sounds bad..

J.R. said:

A long time ago, I knew people in the tobacco industry and saw actual lists of the additives put into brand name packaged cigarettes.  While I don't remeber specially what was on them, I do remember that they were far longer than I expected and nearly all psycho-active.  Bad pills.

Vape pens are bad pills too.  VG and PG, the thinners used to keep the oil flowing release toxic fumes when heated beyond a certain point.  Plus, in most cases, you're inhaling concentrated NON-ORGANIC plant material that is largely composed of chemical "nutrients."  Plus, the oils produced from this kind of starter material often do not match the ratios of terpenes and other active ingredients in normal, healthy plants.

If you must use a vape pen, look for organic starter material, kept liquid with actual plant terpenes and packaged in a glass container with a ceramic heating element.  Even then, I'd keep my use to situations where only a vape pen would do and choose something else for at home.  After all, if you consider eating organic to be important, smoking organic could be just as important.

I read that propylene glycol makes it harder for your body to absorb water.

If you want to revel more in anti-big tobacco sentiment there's a documentary called A Billion Lives, another cool documentary is Shadow World which exposes the weapons industry. Watched an interesting documentary about Interpol funding recently too.

I am from the South and saw first hand how dirty this stuff can be, along with toxic.  Sweating bodies picking the tobacco off the floor, throwing it into the hoppers.  Sand, bugs, and all, which do not get cleaned off.  Much like gasoline now, the additives are the only thing different from brand to brand.

If it doesn't come with an ingredients list, and not a raw ingredient, I'd question it.  And especially if the companies producing the product have actively tried/lobbied to keep it from you. 

J.R. said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

COVID19 - CORONAVIRUS

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Molly Helene 10 hours ago. 268 Replies

You guys know us. You know the last thing in the world we want to do is add to the fear. The second-to-last thing we want to do is be exploitative OF those fears. So, please know that's not what…Continue

Tags: #colloidalsilver, #monatomicsilver, #ionicsilver, #coronavirus, #covid

Molly Hansen

Started by JD Aliix in THE STORY OF XUPRA. Last reply by Molly Helene 19 hours ago. 26 Replies

This is Molly Hansen's Xupra Sessions posting area.Continue

Cheryl F

Started by JD Aliix in THE STORY OF XUPRA. Last reply by Doe 19 hours ago. 18 Replies

This is Cheryl F's Xupra experiencing posting area.Continue

Temple of the White Fountain Experiences

Started by Molly Helene in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Molly Helene on Friday. 10 Replies

We invite you to share your experiences journeying to, from and within the…Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service