This thread is for all discussion related to The Great Purge document, and the direction in which we are taking The Superbeings. The document talks about what is going on with Volunteers (which is everybody reading these words), and what has always been going on. There is a major shift underway, but it's not what you think (some know this, though), and it's demonstrable what it is and it will be doing. We're fully intending to ride the wave in an optimal way. Why? Because it's our job.

Let's get the hubbub happening! 

Views: 1233

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you so much for sharing the Great Purge document! I have been on a journey of hitting healing plateaus for a few years now. Recreational drugs and alcohol in excess combined with an unbalanced diet really did a number on my inner ecosystem in the past. I've changed eating habits, done many cleanses, and each time hit a plateau. I have been doing foot baths for probably 3.5 years at this point, lately using a fermented cabbage juice in salt water. They are such a part of my life that I am absolutely going to get the IonCleanse Premier; especially if it means I'm going to take LESS time doing foot baths and getting a more effective result :D Is there anything special I should do as I order from their website to make sure the referral fee will be registered properly?

Mary, that book The Psychobiotic Revolution must be loaded with great information. Throughout my cleansing journey and starting to restore my microbiome I learned so much about how mood is affected by our ecosystem. Understanding how things like parasites and fungus can actually affect our nervous system connected many dots. I believe my body's most prolific issue has been a candida infection that I just haven't been able to heal. I actually had a roommate with the same symptoms who seemed to get better as I cleansed while he didn't even change his habits. I laughed about it during that time joking that I was doing the cleansing for both of us, now I can get another good laugh out of that haha. Now with this focus on the Great Purge, does anyone have any feelings or insights into whether this means the focus on processing for others has shifted to give us an opportunity to cleanse our own bodies? That was one of my first thoughts after finishing the document and I swear I just swelled up with joy hahaha.

Hey Jason! Decided to check how you guys deal with this time. My personal experience is that I am being dismantlement on every possible level in order to put back together in a beautiful new way!

Hi Z!! Big LOVE across the great expanse. Feel you right here with us brother.

Thanks! I am glad you are here as well! How's the mountain doing?

Molly Helene said:

Hi Z!! Big LOVE across the great expanse. Feel you right here with us brother.

Can feel the sacred mountain's vibe down here in the valley of healing waters.

I have been feeling lazy about writing.  Yet I feel compelled to share this with you all and encourage your effort in purging yourself.

Back in 2012 I just devoted myself to purge and purge my body.  Not because I was seeking enlightenment or higher states of being, I just wanted to reverse a health issue I had without any surgical intervention.  L

So I embarked in all sort of purging, spiritual practices that started at 3:45 in the morning. My day started with chanting of mantras visualization , doing the source code 30 minutes pranayama twice a day running for 4 Miles, going to the sauna, sungazing 108 Surya namaskar ( sun salutations)  and taking cold showers.

I swallowed some 50 Chinese herbal capsules everyday, went to acupuncture for 5 days a week, when I was not on a 30 day vegetable juice feast, or a 21 day herbal cleanse in conjunction to eating a raw food diet, I would indulged in a vegan diet. I hardly ever had any bread and limited my consumption of heavy grains. Mostly I had quinoa and couscous at times.  I did all of this for 18 months.  Of course — I hardly ever missed taking the alchemies 

That was my routine for 18 months.

Well, there was no miraculous healing for me. I submitted myself to the surgeon. Rather than 1 surgical intervention, I had 2 interventions that happened in the space of 10 days.

What did happen which I think would not have happened ( can’t be sure of that) is that one day a super being appeared to me one mid morning. I had no idea who  She was but She glided accords space and dove into my heart.

I though I was hallucinating because I had been living on water with lemonade juice for 15 days. So I ate immediately. But she kept showing up and literally manifested herself through my body.  It’s a long story.  The first few days of her merging with me felt like : ( you know when you call for tech support and you give the person access to your computer. They can operate your computer remotely to fix the problem.). It kinda started like that++ with her accessing my linguistic map.

Anyhow — I asked Her, why would you want to reside in a body like.Can’t you see it has a host of problems. It’s not actually perfect for someone like you.

Her reply —- This body is perfect for the Great Devi.  The Great Devi loves this body.  Thank you for doing your best to always take care of it.

hmm so much for feeling lazy about writing. Bottom line be a great steward to this instrument that is your body. Someone needs it someone wants it in more ways than you know to flow healing energies and so many other things that I can’t imagine.

The Wind Dragon that inhabits this vessel honors your experience

These vessels are always looking for ways to obfuscate pleasure.

Last year, statements like, "I can never see myself eating meat again."

Yesterday's lunch of Vietnamese beef noodle soup AND Hawaiian BBQ Chicken and Short Ribs Combo was true glory.

I love this share Theo! Thank you. It's wonderful to hear the full story of this. 

Theo said:

I have been feeling lazy about writing.  Yet I feel compelled to share this with you all and encourage your effort in purging yourself.

Back in 2012 I just devoted myself to purge and purge my body.  Not because I was seeking enlightenment or higher states of being, I just wanted to reverse a health issue I had without any surgical intervention.  

We are always changing! Always dynamic and flowing into new experiences. 

Calvin said:

The Wind Dragon that inhabits this vessel honors your experience

These vessels are always looking for ways to obfuscate pleasure.

Last year, statements like, "I can never see myself eating meat again."

Yesterday's lunch of Vietnamese beef noodle soup AND Hawaiian BBQ Chicken and Short Ribs Combo was true glory.

I thought it was obvious at first but now I think I need a clarification,
on the Purazyme bottle it says 2-3 "droppers", do you mean 2-3 drops or the whole glass thing that makes the drops?
I am taking purazyme for almost a month now and seeing as it is almost the same quantity I would incline now that droppers does not really equal drops ha!

I am sorry, english is not my first language, I thought it was just a fancy way of saying 2-3 drops.

Can somebody tell me? 
Many thanks

Thanks for bringing this up, Jakub.

The dropper is very long and does not fill up lending confusion if I'm measuring proper.  I wonder if Mary or Jason could give us the proper dosage in teaspoon/tablespoon measurement.

I take 1/2 tsp - to 1 tsp one time a day. It's easier for me just to take it that way. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

WHITE POWDER GOLD - NEW HORIZONS, NEW BEING

Started by JD Aliix in THE STORY OF XUPRA. Last reply by ginig yesterday. 18 Replies

Lately it’s become clearer…Continue

~~MUSIC SHARING THREAD~~

Started by Calvin in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Calvin on Sunday. 6 Replies

Music is so importanthttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyoYf7rZVGII wonder what sort of soundtrack JD Aliix's movie/series would have?I wonder…Continue

Annoying Question of The Week

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Munus Deus on Friday. 278 Replies

I admire people who tell it like it is. So don't tell me what I want to hear. You're already such immensely great liars, you'd do yourself a disservice to merely parrot back what you think the…Continue

Get Unreal

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Street Poet Nov 7. 4 Replies

I'm starting a media project. A kind of digital fireside. It's aims include providing a live forum for discussion and exploration as well as providing a place to apply what we have learned here to…Continue

Tags: awakening, discussion, show

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service