This thread is for all discussion related to The Great Purge document, and the direction in which we are taking The Superbeings. The document talks about what is going on with Volunteers (which is everybody reading these words), and what has always been going on. There is a major shift underway, but it's not what you think (some know this, though), and it's demonstrable what it is and it will be doing. We're fully intending to ride the wave in an optimal way. Why? Because it's our job.

Let's get the hubbub happening! 

Views: 1556

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi JD,

Yes I agree that each have their role to play and that without the 'bad' there would be no 'good' it is part of the perks in living in duality. All have free will and can choose to make higher or lower frequency choices, actions & thoughts. 

I am glad to hear that you have elevated out of the 'hallucinations', as so too have I. The low frequency of these technologies do not effect me nd I do not resonate with them so naturally my interaction with them has dramatically fallen away. However I still understand that there are mechanics behind all things, and artificial intelligence is finite, it, like all distortions feeds off other energy sources in order to survive. Organic intelligence, natural harmonious flow sustains its life force energy through the in and out breath of the universe. Law of attraction, equal energy exchange, nothing is lost just changing form. 

I can understand that there are many uses for technology which assist us. However with advancing your own skill set you will no longer require any use for these finite technologies. Transportation, telepathy, self healing, manifestation etc. 

I am not here to tell anyone what they should and shouldn't do. My intention is only to encourage your own thought & feelings. 

I send you all love & joy on your journey and beyond. 

JD Aliix said:

Well, and first off, let's not forget there are elites who are on the so-called "good" side. What Mikaela will find out about this group, if he or she hangs out, lets go, and studies enough, is we're on the middle path, and the plans and implementations of either side don't really interest us...anymore. What I mean by that, Mikaela, is that through our systems and alchemy around here we've elevated out of the hallucination that you still believe. In other words, we've left all that crap behind, having read it a thousand times in a thousand places for as long as 40-50 years. One of the most liberating things you will ever experience is when you realize, like one of those HUGE epiphanies, that the controlling elite are as necessary as the lightchasers who are trying to "defeat" them, a concept which all by itself gives the "evil elites" more power. They are a synergy of energies, one requiring the other for the sake of experience and to continue the successful operation of this planet. As I say in my book, "The world needs its beasts as much as it needs its saints."

Mary Betts said:

So, Mikaela, btw- Welcome. Curious. What is it that YOU are doing in response to this information?  I was pretty sure that the "elites" were "losing." Is that not your sense? I am not sure this information feels correct to me, it feels like it's message is kinda disempowering and full of fear but I know you are sharing it in the spirit of informing us or that's why you did it. Why do you think, in this scenario we are such a threat to AI consciousness? Interested to hear your thoughts on the matter.

Mikaela said:

The NAA and Power Elite do not want the human population to evolve into the higher frequencies and access the organic future timelines available now. To counter act the ascending planetary shift and cloak the bifurcation event, they have aggressively pushed out every chaotic distraction, along with the Transhumanist agenda, to maintain an iron grip over the human population. The Transhumanist agenda is evident in every form of biological and consciousness hacking through technological, synthetic and digitized methods to try and take over the consciousness energy that exists in organic matter. To maintain control over matter, they have introduced an ever more aggressive military strategy that is enforced through both alien and human created artificial intelligence technology. This combined strategy is to generate the range of artificial frequencies and brain mapping technology that replicate the entire earth realm in virtual realities, through which they hope to have ultimate control. This is so the majority of people on earth cannot tell the difference between AI generated artificial frequencies and the planet’s organic frequencies (dead light versus living light), while they are existing within the artificial holographic reality.

Hi JD,

I was wondering if you have any information about the codes and photos that you have on this website. I would be interested on the mechanics behind what gives it that specific power/frequency/intention. 

Also could you please explain how the artificial 'sun space' works? Why is it beneficial, what gives it power? How did it come about?

I was also interested to know if you knew about the effect that white gold powder has on the DNA structure and form? Do you know how it can be created naturally within the body?

Is there a place where people can ask questions and have discussions about any information which is presented here?

Hi Mikaela,
first of all - I welcome you here.

You can create a thread in discussion forum if you have questions (thats what I did when I came here). This is actually the first place where I got REAL answers..so I think you won't be let down in this respect.

I feel the need to add something though - I am sure you know this already, but be careful what you believe or even what you deem to be true and important . I have my doubts about that glossary being a) accurate and b) relevant to anything, because as you said yourself - you don't really need anything besides your own connection to the source.

Hi, Mikaela. The forums are where you can ask anything you like. Each has a summary of what the forum is for. You can browse through those, or just start one.

To answer your question, I'm a high level guy and master of energy, which is why Sunspace does what it does. But I'm not really referring to the Jason component of my composite being, but that self is pretty high level too. Interestingly, it's only when I stay completely OUT of any given thing where all the power comes from. The injunction, "I am nothing, it is Metaself which does all the work," is true. I'm just an open and clear portal. So, all I have to do is design everything free of anything 3D, and the Gang Upstairs with whom we work is able to use it all with nothing human or 3D in the way to get into our level and and flow information, codes and frequencies. That's all true, by the way, with the alchemy. I'm just THEIR physical hands and actions. The symbols came from a library on, I believe, the 6th density, so they're just universal symbolic containers of information and purpose, retrieved by a very gifted seer in a transmission that was needed when designing some software for manifestation type stuff.

I don't know that there is a way to produce white powder gold in the body. If there were, there would be no need for Merlin to teach me to make it, but would instead teach me to produce it. In any event, the body itself would have to be literally so high in frequency it would have to be non-physical to produce it. Meaning that even if the body could, it would be too low a frequency to be of much use for this crowd.

Mikaela said:

Hi JD,

I was wondering if you have any information about the codes and photos that you have on this website. I would be interested on the mechanics behind what gives it that specific power/frequency/intention. 

Also could you please explain how the artificial 'sun space' works? Why is it beneficial, what gives it power? How did it come about?

I was also interested to know if you knew about the effect that white gold powder has on the DNA structure and form? Do you know how it can be created naturally within the body?

Is there a place where people can ask questions and have discussions about any information which is presented here?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

~~MUSIC SHARING THREAD~~

Started by Calvin in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Calvin 8 hours ago. 38 Replies

Music is so importanthttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyoYf7rZVGII wonder what sort of soundtrack JD Aliix's movie/series would have?I wonder…Continue

General Questions

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Cheryl 9 hours ago. 666 Replies

This thread is for any questions you have about anything we're doing.Continue

Tags: faq, questions, general

5G - Wireless Radiation

Started by Jene in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Jene 13 hours ago. 21 Replies

Hello everyone,Curious to know your thoughts on this subject.…Continue

Tags: 5G, wireless

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service