This thread is for all discussion related to The Great Purge document, and the direction in which we are taking The Superbeings. The document talks about what is going on with Volunteers (which is everybody reading these words), and what has always been going on. There is a major shift underway, but it's not what you think (some know this, though), and it's demonstrable what it is and it will be doing. We're fully intending to ride the wave in an optimal way. Why? Because it's our job.

Let's get the hubbub happening! 

Views: 1232

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mary tsp stands for teaspoon?
That would roughly equal to 2-3 drops 2 times a day but I have done that for a month now and the bottle is still almost full (~90%)

In the notes somewhere it said the bottle would suffice for 2-3 months so that is where my confusion stems from

Less technically, 2-3 squeezes. Or another way to say it is 30-45 drops, twice a day.

Thank you Jason!

I'm being told by a Purer Self that if you have memory problems Purazyme will help you

http://newsroom.ucla.edu/releases/researchers-identify-link-between...

I don't think there's any question of it. Detoxifying the brain is also a huge part of this. The psychobiotic revolution is going to become a bigtime movement. 

Calvin said:

I'm being told by a Purer Self that if you have memory problems Purazyme will help you

http://newsroom.ucla.edu/releases/researchers-identify-link-between...

I've been taking the Purazyme for about a week now and I'm already feeling better and feeling changes taking effect. Hopeful for purified living as time goes on.

An update to give you all some motivation if there is any PURGE difficulty going on. I got a solo in March. I was much more toxic in heavy metals that I even realized and when I got a good layer gone, the emotional stuff started really coming up. The kind of stuff that makes you think you need to be committed lol. The cool thing was that in all this, I had more light beings come to me. So just know the "light at the end (or beginning) of the tunnel" is real and true. the more gunk you get rid of the higher vibration and more light gets in to you and THAT my family is awesome! Jason and Mary are the absolute superheros to bring all this to us and I am eternally grateful. I can hardly wait for this next alchemy. It is already calling me heehee.

Thanks for these encouraging words Leona. I am hoping to be able to get my solo in the next month. Finally!

Leona said:

An update to give you all some motivation...

Has anyone tried using the Ion Solo with distilled water vs regular tap water? Since many of us have so many 'additives' in our tap water, wondering if there is a difference with distilled?

Most untreated tap water has between 100-400 ppm in dissolved solids, a lot of essential minerals, some of it heavy metals. The IonCleanse pulls stuff out of the body, both through the feet and through quantum tunneling. It's in a dissolved form. Once into the tub, the electrolysis precipitates it into what is called a flocculent, a precipitate, which is what makes it visible.

About a gram of metals are dissolved off the array during the electrolysis process and, depending on how toxified you are, anywhere up to a 1/2 gram or a little more is coming out of your body.

The additives in tap water are simply going to precipitate along with what's from your body and from the arrays. Because tap water has dissolved solids, it's conductive, and therefore you don't need to add salt (most of the time). But with distilled you do need to add salt in order to make the water conductive.

Your skin doesn't absorb what's in the water, and so there's no issue there. The only difference between using distilled and tap water is whether you want to add salt.

Make sense?

ginig said:

Has anyone tried using the Ion Solo with distilled water vs regular tap water? Since many of us have so many 'additives' in our tap water, wondering if there is a difference with distilled?

Thank you Jason. I have a water distiller that I use for drinking water and wondered if there was reason to use distilled water for the Ion bath - but it seems there isn't, saving me from extra water processing.  :) 

BTW, are you still using C60 at all? I remember reading that it is much less useful than the Ion bath and Purazyme. Do you see value in keeping C60 as a minor part of the regime?

JD Aliix said:

The additives in tap water are simply going to precipitate along with what's from your body and from the arrays. Because tap water has dissolved solids, it's conductive, and therefore you don't need to add salt (most of the time). But with distilled you do need to add salt in order to make the water conductive.

For me, and my constitution, I see no reason for C60 at all. I don't know about you. How does it feel?

ginig said:

Thank you Jason. I have a water distiller that I use for drinking water and wondered if there was reason to use distilled water for the Ion bath - but it seems there isn't, saving me from extra water processing.  :) 

BTW, are you still using C60 at all? I remember reading that it is much less useful than the Ion bath and Purazyme. Do you see value in keeping C60 as a minor part of the regime?

JD Aliix said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

WHITE POWDER GOLD - NEW HORIZONS, NEW BEING

Started by JD Aliix in THE STORY OF XUPRA. Last reply by ginig 15 hours ago. 18 Replies

Lately it’s become clearer…Continue

~~MUSIC SHARING THREAD~~

Started by Calvin in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Calvin yesterday. 6 Replies

Music is so importanthttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyoYf7rZVGII wonder what sort of soundtrack JD Aliix's movie/series would have?I wonder…Continue

Annoying Question of The Week

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Munus Deus on Friday. 278 Replies

I admire people who tell it like it is. So don't tell me what I want to hear. You're already such immensely great liars, you'd do yourself a disservice to merely parrot back what you think the…Continue

Get Unreal

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Street Poet on Wednesday. 4 Replies

I'm starting a media project. A kind of digital fireside. It's aims include providing a live forum for discussion and exploration as well as providing a place to apply what we have learned here to…Continue

Tags: awakening, discussion, show

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service