THE MYTHION PROJECT

We’re calling it the Mythion Project for the reasons discussed below.

In summary, the plan is to take a group of people into much higher spaces. I know I’ve promised this for years, but it was never time. Now it is. This will start with a group initiation into a higher order. From there, I’ll begin teaching/unteaching in regularly scheduled group calls. The methods will include assignments. The thrust of the effort will be to teach (or in the cases of most, remind) those who’ve undergone the initiation how to martial natural forces and put them to work as walking adepts and, essentially, wizards.

The goal is to reach constant Knowing. If you know you can do something, it's already done.

Should anyone arrive at the threshold of the supernormal, like levitation or instant manifestation, I wouldn’t be surprised in the least.

We’re going to take at least a few weeks to assemble the entire “list” of participants, because from there, the calls will lead from one thing to the next, and therefore coming in somewhere in the middle will be counterproductive.

Interestingly, for this first “prime” group, my book “Mythion” will be required reading. The reason for that is two-fold. First, is that it gives context for understanding certain ideas, which can then be probed on a deeper level in our discussions. Second, this group is going to be involved in putting Mythion “on the map” by being the first wave of readers and Amazon reviewers.

The second requirement prior to the first initiation is getting and using the alchemy, Sembria. If you haven’t gotten it, get it. We won’t hold the first initiation until you’ve used it, and it’ll be up to you to keep us posted on your readiness.

I want to make it clear that I know at least some of you already know everything I’ll be imparting.

And because of the power with which this group will operate, we will fire into the collective consciousness grid powerful symbolic breadcrumbs for the subconscious of individuals to follow to find the path of least resistance to function in the world with A) much greater responsibility, and B) concomitant with responsibility, power. This will lead many of them, those who are ready, of course, to mythion.one, the website project currently rising up around the novel (see below).

Naturally, we’re not talking about power on the part of the individual, but as an “expresser” of the will and intent of the Master Presence, inherent in all things, both manifest and unmanifest.

This group, already an extraordinarily powerful bunch, will then be in mentorship positions in the Mythion community (just as several are now here at TSB), if that is in your path. For all we know, your path will take you far afield of everything we’re doing, but that’s great. The only thing that matters is that you are functioning with exactitude in Universal Flow, or conjoined with the mind of Metaself/Master Presence, acting on behalf of everything BUT yourself in these capacities.

Having said that, I’m perfectly aware of the critical nature of self-care and seeing to one’s own roots and needs, especially in daily detoxing, which, if you’re not doing it now, you’ll have to start. I’m a pretty clean vessel, but I have to be mindful of detoxing every single day. If I have to be that mindful, then there’s no question you do too. The new site to replace TSB, i-zero.one, will in fact talk much about cleanliness, inner and outer balance, and about health above the normal scope of what that means to the less aware public.

So, I’ll be broadcasting messages from TSB to get people well aware and prepared for what’s coming, and it does in fact start with assembling the pre-launch list for publication. Once we have at least 102 who are committed to the higher path, we’ll have the first initiation call.

Let’s go a bit more into the Mythion Project and bring everyone up to speed on how this plays out.

My own team and all other galactic level operators involved in this, envision a project that involves a website, mythion.one, and on that website will eventually be the book as a desktop and mobile version. Eventually, as mentioned elsewhere, there will be a card game based roughly on the much broader elements of Xenxu (the alternate reality in the book) and its ability to transform its users through density clearing.

There will also be discussion forums for the elucidation of the deeper esoteric ideas and “secrets” held within the book’s pages, obviously behind spoiler alert warnings. That’s where the power will be, in those discussions, because in explaining what I mean, and most of you will already know what I’m saying, people who aren’t as far along as we are will rapidly expand into a much bigger sphere of perception.

Also on mythion.one will be a way for people to upload and publish their own works, which will be formatted by the software into the form “Mythion” will already be in. That way, those who want to expose and market their own works will drive additional traffic to the site and reap the rewards of their own labors of love.

This group, this nucleus, is where it all starts.

I expect nothing. I know there is not a single puzzle piece in the entirety of Creation that doesn’t already function according to its purpose. But if you’re drawn in, this is going to become an explosively powerful effort and you will be propelled to a far higher level, so long as you’re willing to set aside ego, you are sincere and without agenda.

You will be the tumbling snowball that turns into a snow-boulder for Mythion to wind up as a TV series on Netflix (or whatever other indie studio), and mythion.one will become a significant point of focus for awakening and personal responsibility waves rolling out into the world.

If you’re not on the pre-publication launch list, you can do that at the link below. If you’re unsure, go sign up anyway, and the list will either accept your registration, or reject it if you’re on it.

https://blueemeraldalchemy.com/mythion.html?omclear=true

Thanks, Wondrous Ones, and here’s a huge Loveblast!

You need to be a member of The Superbeings to add comments!

Join The Superbeings

Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I was astonished the moment I saw the 1st one, and it made perfect sense to me to know EI is involved in it, because it moved something deep in me. I just found it a little too dark (figuratively). The final edition solved this issue and invoked an even deeper awe feeling that kind of reminded me of an ancient moment where the whole world took a massive leep into a completely more joyful and empowered and close-to-heart reality. The color and font of your name look awesome on it too.

• OK, guys. After polls and teeth gnashing and prolonged torment (hahahaha!), I think this is the full cover for the paperback, and the right side is the cover for the e-book. 

10848037097?profile=RESIZE_930x

• Wow! The design is on point! I love it!

• It may just be the way my sensory processing works.. but I want the colorful / opalescent sparks from the first image to still be a part of the cover. Especially how they were not only surrounding the tree, but were part of / within it as well. The bright colors against the dark tree was a really good contrast. Kind of reminds me of dark lights.

Also, the text for the title.. not just white. Similiar to the first image in text color, but more of a pink-purple pearlescent / prismatic.. with different shades of it so it looks more 3D.

And have texture! Will the cover be smooth, or will you be able to run your hand across it and feel the impressions of different parts of the image? 

Kundalini-teacher.com - Seeing Lights
      Seeing Lights.
    • Now she has the center stage! It's like the Mythion-text is the lens through which you can explore her being. Love it!

• I had to zoom in to see what you had really done, but it really pops for me. Epic. My very first impression was that it stands out in a crowd.

• Yes definitely better with text moved. I also liked the sparkle from before but its really great. Makes you think and inspires you to feel ;)

• Vraiment magnifique...attirant.. Vibrant. J'adore 👍

Fini de lire le manuscrit... Waouh.. Une fiction qui semble tellement réelle

Merci Jason 🙏

• Thanks, Chantal. 

• Merci surtout à vous Jason

D'avoir partagé c'est un cadeau qui vient du cœur et Je ne peux que lui rendre grâce pour ce flux d'énergie spirituelle qui donne toute ça beautée à cette lecture.. C'est profofond.. Sensible et sensuelle 🙏

Belle réussite du plus profond de mon cœur ❤️

This reply was deleted.

THE MYTHION PROJECT

We’re calling it the Mythion Project for the reasons discussed below. In summary, the plan is to take a group of people into much higher spaces. I know I’ve promised this for years, but it was never time. Now it is. This will start with a group…

Read more…
98 Replies · Reply by Jason Davis Nov 14
Views: 1860