THE MYTHION PROJECT

We’re calling it the Mythion Project for the reasons discussed below.

In summary, the plan is to take a group of people into much higher spaces. I know I’ve promised this for years, but it was never time. Now it is. This will start with a group initiation into a higher order. From there, I’ll begin teaching/unteaching in regularly scheduled group calls. The methods will include assignments. The thrust of the effort will be to teach (or in the cases of most, remind) those who’ve undergone the initiation how to martial natural forces and put them to work as walking adepts and, essentially, wizards.

The goal is to reach constant Knowing. If you know you can do something, it's already done.

Should anyone arrive at the threshold of the supernormal, like levitation or instant manifestation, I wouldn’t be surprised in the least.

We’re going to take at least a few weeks to assemble the entire “list” of participants, because from there, the calls will lead from one thing to the next, and therefore coming in somewhere in the middle will be counterproductive.

Interestingly, for this first “prime” group, my book “Mythion” will be required reading. The reason for that is two-fold. First, is that it gives context for understanding certain ideas, which can then be probed on a deeper level in our discussions. Second, this group is going to be involved in putting Mythion “on the map” by being the first wave of readers and Amazon reviewers.

The second requirement prior to the first initiation is getting and using the alchemy, Sembria. If you haven’t gotten it, get it. We won’t hold the first initiation until you’ve used it, and it’ll be up to you to keep us posted on your readiness.

I want to make it clear that I know at least some of you already know everything I’ll be imparting.

And because of the power with which this group will operate, we will fire into the collective consciousness grid powerful symbolic breadcrumbs for the subconscious of individuals to follow to find the path of least resistance to function in the world with A) much greater responsibility, and B) concomitant with responsibility, power. This will lead many of them, those who are ready, of course, to mythion.one, the website project currently rising up around the novel (see below).

Naturally, we’re not talking about power on the part of the individual, but as an “expresser” of the will and intent of the Master Presence, inherent in all things, both manifest and unmanifest.

This group, already an extraordinarily powerful bunch, will then be in mentorship positions in the Mythion community (just as several are now here at TSB), if that is in your path. For all we know, your path will take you far afield of everything we’re doing, but that’s great. The only thing that matters is that you are functioning with exactitude in Universal Flow, or conjoined with the mind of Metaself/Master Presence, acting on behalf of everything BUT yourself in these capacities.

Having said that, I’m perfectly aware of the critical nature of self-care and seeing to one’s own roots and needs, especially in daily detoxing, which, if you’re not doing it now, you’ll have to start. I’m a pretty clean vessel, but I have to be mindful of detoxing every single day. If I have to be that mindful, then there’s no question you do too. The new site to replace TSB, i-zero.one, will in fact talk much about cleanliness, inner and outer balance, and about health above the normal scope of what that means to the less aware public.

So, I’ll be broadcasting messages from TSB to get people well aware and prepared for what’s coming, and it does in fact start with assembling the pre-launch list for publication. Once we have at least 102 who are committed to the higher path, we’ll have the first initiation call.

Let’s go a bit more into the Mythion Project and bring everyone up to speed on how this plays out.

My own team and all other galactic level operators involved in this, envision a project that involves a website, mythion.one, and on that website will eventually be the book as a desktop and mobile version. Eventually, as mentioned elsewhere, there will be a card game based roughly on the much broader elements of Xenxu (the alternate reality in the book) and its ability to transform its users through density clearing.

There will also be discussion forums for the elucidation of the deeper esoteric ideas and “secrets” held within the book’s pages, obviously behind spoiler alert warnings. That’s where the power will be, in those discussions, because in explaining what I mean, and most of you will already know what I’m saying, people who aren’t as far along as we are will rapidly expand into a much bigger sphere of perception.

Also on mythion.one will be a way for people to upload and publish their own works, which will be formatted by the software into the form “Mythion” will already be in. That way, those who want to expose and market their own works will drive additional traffic to the site and reap the rewards of their own labors of love.

This group, this nucleus, is where it all starts.

I expect nothing. I know there is not a single puzzle piece in the entirety of Creation that doesn’t already function according to its purpose. But if you’re drawn in, this is going to become an explosively powerful effort and you will be propelled to a far higher level, so long as you’re willing to set aside ego, you are sincere and without agenda.

You will be the tumbling snowball that turns into a snow-boulder for Mythion to wind up as a TV series on Netflix (or whatever other indie studio), and mythion.one will become a significant point of focus for awakening and personal responsibility waves rolling out into the world.

If you’re not on the pre-publication launch list, you can do that at the link below. If you’re unsure, go sign up anyway, and the list will either accept your registration, or reject it if you’re on it.

https://blueemeraldalchemy.com/mythion.html?omclear=true

Thanks, Wondrous Ones, and here’s a huge Loveblast!

You need to be a member of The Superbeings to add comments!

Join The Superbeings

Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Merci beaucoup Chantal !!

• Other than the comments posted here on Mythion, here are some early reviews. But first, I have to say Mythion was written through me. Merlin and others were all over it. What they wanted in it will be plain to some, not so plain to others, but it has many layers. If you haven't yet downloaded the advance copy:

https://blueemeraldalchemy.com/downloads/Mythion-manuscript.pdf

Here to get on the launch team list: https://blueemeraldalchemy.com/mythion.html

I'm telling you, it's a game-changer, and it will make changes in you. Where we take what it has to teach is going to be very potent. Here are some early comments:

I absolutely loved reading Mythion! I just could not put it down because the story was absolutely riveting! Full disclosure here...I very rarely read fiction because I find books on things that I want to be able to do far more interesting. However, this book was different. From a purely entertainment point of view this story crushes it. It thrusts the reader headfirst into a world of diverging and sometimes converging realities that elegantly and lavishly delight and thrill your imagination via all sensory pathways. Like I said, the story itself completely rocks. Despite Mythion’s multi-dimensional complexity the story flows in an easy-to-follow presentation that kept me hanging onto every word. This was quite an accomplishment because this book is not afraid to tackle some extremely advanced concepts that could be challenging to integrate into such a fast-moving narrative. Jason Davis pulled it off.

As great as the story is the underlying themes are far more fascinating. The subjects that the author is touching on are profound and stunning. Yes, I was actually stunned at various times. I found myself instinctively grabbing the top of my head as if it were about to fly off! The bottom line is that MYTHION BLEW MY MIND! It stretched my conceptual framework so much that I felt like my mind was being repeatedly worked out beyond failure, like a complex muscle group. I agree that this is initiatory fiction...it does something to your psyche, it expands your consciousness. At least that was my experience. I hope anyone that wants to grow as a person reads this book, it can change your life. - Patrick Toohey

-----------------------------

This book was like an awakening within, mind-blowing, next level experience all in one. The setting was captivating, and once you think you have a grip on what's going on, boom! You are taken to a whole new level. I felt like the author knew me and was writing this book, speaking directly to me and expanding my awareness and consciousness.

I felt incredibly connected to the characters and story and had this vivid picture of it all. I reflected on my own life throughout this entire book. I will definitely be reading this again and again and also sharing it with everyone. Thank you Jason for this incredible story and experience and the most amazing thing is it has barely just begun!! - Melissa M.

---------------------------------

I COULDN’T WAIT TO READ THIS BOOK!

OMG folks! It’s a feast of minds-eye visuals masquerading as words. There are treasures and delicious moments to be found throughout. My top favorite is “…she plodded into the room with the elegance of a dragged chair.”

Reading the entire book takes a weekend at the most. What’s not to love about that? The effects of the book will take much longer than a weekend. And there will be an effect.

I assure you, you DO want to know what is waiting for you on the other side of the cover of this story-layered, virtual reality infused, white void experience filled with a myriad of characters who won’t hold still long enough for you to anchor what you think Mythion is really all about. - Shirley B.

----------------------

I have more comments, but maybe these will get you going if you've been putting it off?

Thanks so much.

-- Jason

https://blueemeraldalchemy.com/downloads/Mythion-manuscript.pdf
    • Are these comments posted online? Jason, have you published yet or is that still to come?

• I asked a few folks who'd finished it to send me their comments, so no, they're not online anywhere. It looks like the best strategy by the publishing consultants is to make the official launch the first or second week of January. 

• I loved reading the PDF version.  So amazing.  I continu to realize more of the messages contained in the story.

• Hi, Virginia. Chance, a long time member and dear friend, says it takes three readings for it to really start to have an impact on what it can do to the reader. You might wander back to it in another few weeks and see what happens. 

Thanks for reading it.

• I haven't had the opportunity to read Mythion yet. Has the PDF file been sent out yet? I clicked on the link, does that count as sign up? Still haven't read Mythion yet. 

This reply was deleted.

THE MYTHION PROJECT

We’re calling it the Mythion Project for the reasons discussed below. In summary, the plan is to take a group of people into much higher spaces. I know I’ve promised this for years, but it was never time. Now it is. This will start with a group…

Read more…
98 Replies · Reply by Jason Davis Nov 14
Views: 1860