This thread is for all things to do with Sri Yantra. Questions, comments, insights, reports, shares, stories. On your remarks, could you please indicate if it's OK for us to use it in User Reports on the Blue Emerald site? As a routine, we'll only give an initial and first or last name on those. Thanks so much.

Views: 637

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

so, i'll share this.

i had a moment taking this alchemy. it was an experience whose source was almost impossible to detect. I deliberately could not see what had happened was initially inspired, cajoled, and rendered possible from this alchemy. But yet, as earth shaking a moment it was, and the deep richness within so perfectly attuned and personal, i pray thee, dear listener, that every moment and word of true.

At least, in all honesty, the truest words a liar has ever heard.

I feel down at times. This world it seems feels too much. And contradictorially too little. When you feel it's everything or nothing at all. The taste of life is like black cold coffee, overpowering, bitter, and full of untamed energy. And over the course of my long tutelage with self demolition and demonization I honed my craft in self-destruction.

But like a guy slinging burgers at Mcdonalds, the food might be good, cause well, it's pretty regimented, you follow the beeps, his heart is just not in it. And so, you can see, by this writing that I was entirely successful with my love affair with suicide.

Yup. totally worked.

In any case, the slow gradual work of designing my own death continued unabated for years. I wasn't looking for anything like an exit, or a savioiur, or a gimmick. There was no solace nor burrow in whose safety i could hide that would absolve me from the treachery of myself. So, i stopped looking for answers and put my focus on the questions. And that is not to say, to some degree, that was always true. It's just that in the absence of any other options, how could entertaining what was left truly be any choice?

But i am in the darkest of crypt of my heart one thing above all else. A mad scientist. And i do love experimentation. There were many monsters i unleashed upon the world. Many darker nights that poured from the cornered rescesses of my soul. Though through it all, like any love affair with obsession, i knew that somethng impossible, in something unlikely was most certainly there. Even if only in my blind devoition to the search for it, it was real. And in the insinuation of my pursuit, then i, by default, must then exist too.

We all have our games.

So, let's jump a couple of books. Finally i arrived in a moment where i was enough of "a here" to be a point to experience its vanishing. Human enough to understand the transcendence offered through it. Because, in truth, to be human has less to do with the body itself, but the experience. Riding on a rollercoaster is a thrill, is terrifying, is jarring. The rails, the cars, the would-be teenage carnies, the smell of corn dogs and vomit in the hot summer sun in crowds too large to escape in spaces too small to breathe- what gets us in that line and straps us into that seat is the feeling. The feeling we derive from the experience. The feeling of that unique brand of now particular to this vessel in this sub-mental amniotic thought filled fluidic domain. Our womblike soup and mother. Its not that what we feel, but the increasing diminishing division between the observation and the self. We are the feeling.

And I was feeling broken. 

But it wasn't because all my illusions were proven wrong and all my most cherrished beliefs had left for san diego with some one cuter, younger, and full of more reckless abandon than me. No, it was because everything i always knew to be true but wished it not, my early childhood analysis of it was all true. Damn.

Anyhow. so i was floundering in an existence i couldn't escape and a hellish maze so rich in its own devouring detail i could hardly break away. You know, maybe it's a midlife crisis. Or maybe i'm just coming of age. Hard to say. So, there i am, right, up on the mountain. A few hours back i had taken a good dose of this alchemy. I always listen to the voices inside of my head and they said it was ok.

And as i look out into the distance, the horizon filling my eyes, i decided it was time. The inward division, the collectivity, i would have it no more. I was emboldened by my own suffering, its pain, the hilarity of feeling small in something so wide it could pour the rain, of knowing the truth and knowing the secrets of creation and knowing most of all that none of it mattered. And knowing that mattered least of all.

So, i felt one among me, in the defening crowd, the inward congress of voices inhabiting my brain, who when i asked who among us was capable of achieved what we dreamed, of the life and man i could in theory possibly be, he arose. It was clear even in the static and mud in the intelletual overdrive who he was. Because as i focused on him those that clamored to swallow him into chaos were rendered inert and tamed. His mere presence was calming, his effortless insinuation commanding. I called him forth and allowed him the seat in the deepest chamber whrere in the inner most core what i must be is spawned and where a moment just before there would be only nothing. I gave him the reins.

Then it came to me, i called forth into session all the voices, all the beings, all the peoople that i am, all who in me living had contributed to the presence that could feel its own limitation and within such bounds feel contained. I imagined them all, in detail, built them from shadows and gave them form, made them alive and as textured as i assume myself to be all the time, when i am convinced anything can be real at all. I really sent my mind to find them all, to seek them all out. In the cold blast of air conditioning, on the mountain, staring out of my eyes as the dissolution came my brain.

It's odd to me in that moment, when for so long in my reign i had been as a king that in this truest of my moments i was a champion of democracy. I gave them each a voice and put forth my candidate and had each of them have their say. And what followed next was beautiful.

I felt the each of them, all those distinct flavors and pigments that stain release into a common unity, all agreeing to fall into line behind the one of us that would lead. And as each submitted added to surrender droplet became wave and under the inundating force of liberation all that i knew and understood was in instants being remade. It was golden and fluttery, as feathers but hard as steel. reliable and stabled. centered and sane.

I could see myself as something i could admire. and all those years of clever thinking finally paid off in spades. For after all i had seen and observed i knew, that the best of counter arguments had tied itself in contradictions and inward dismantling paradoxical refrains. It was all a lie. yes. but that's not the point. It's none of it real, not the revelation. And that it didn't matter, the most useless of epiphanies among them all.

I could feel, as the illusion, the fact of my own nonexistence. I felt myself as nothingness as a sensation, as an experience. And the little rail car rattled with feverish intensity as we climbed the first hill and we dropped down the tracks on the otherside. Freefall. levity within oneself. Liberation even from the need to run away.

I knew i was a different person. When i finally chose to be one.

Days past and down the mountain after choosing to be here, among us, as one of us, as an invested member of this creation, i am in constant amusement of all my ways. My little habits and loves, my self flagellations, all the peculiarities of a male menopausal brain. An experience of nothing experiencing nothing but the puff smokes from the stacks at the power plant were just enough of a by-product that there was room for me to be maintained.

Is it weird to know you don't exist? Perhaps. Is it wise and godly to know that none of this is real and but a simulation? Would gods care to care? is it strange that who you are is nothing but a computation? A form of awareness not much different from our dumb little friend the solar powered calculator? A souless object churning numbers and expressing equations, running around in circuits as rats do electrons a maze?

Is it? is it terrifying to finally free yourself of the illusion of your own authenticity?

I read Jason's write-up on this alchemy days later and i knew as i read that what it would do was precisely what it had done to me. It gave birth to me on fathers day.

So much of how we use the word miraculous has been stolen of its intended power. To say something is miraculous could as easily describe the ascendancy of a man-god from his cross into spiritual domains and back and as easily describe the scrubbing power of dollar store cleaning products wiping away the mold and mildew collecting around the drain. but it was-

miraculous.

Thank you so much for sharing...your words are so delicious and profound - in this moment, I lack the capacity to honor them properly with my own. What an incredible experience - but just as incredible is your artistry with the written word. You’ve truly blown me away! 

Street Poet said:

so, i'll share this.

i had a moment taking this alchemy. it was an experience whose source was almost impossible to detect. I deliberately could not see what had happened was initially inspired, cajoled, and rendered possible from this alchemy. But yet, as earth shaking a moment it was, and the deep richness within so perfectly attuned and personal, i pray thee, dear listener, that every moment and word of true.

At least, in all honesty, the truest words a liar has ever heard.

Totally destroyed in the best possible way. Thank you streetpoet for that. Your writing can really move through me. It's so cool.

Thanks StreetPoet....always a WOW factor when you choose to speak! 
Mary Betts said:

Totally destroyed in the best possible way. Thank you streetpoet for that. Your writing can really move through me. It's so cool.

So, after gaining such thorough intellectual understanding, you finally threw aside the shallow knowing and dove in with the All of You. About freakin' time. ;-D

yeah, agreed. 100 for unreal.

I mean, in a sense, i've often thought of "me-ness" as a kind of ordering schema of personalities, like a line at the DMV, from densest to lightest. Most bound to the frailty of flesh to that which was galactic, indifferent and beyond. Favored the indifferent, the ballooning intellect that had met it's match and boundary at the outer limits of its own self-rationalizing edge of the atmosphere where beyond which the "psycho-physics" of it's own conceptual limits could no further venture but seek heavenword feats far, as yet, beyond.

It was much debate and needless pondering. Hell why not? like a junkie going sober, nothing like one last hurrah, one last binge to celebrate death in passing. The latter of myself, the one that always straggled most behind was what i regarded my most "genuine" self. I often thought of him as my son, my only child.

And like any good absentee-father, i did my  best to allow him to fall and fail while edging him on. Absorbing myself in self-adulating esoteric absurdisms of non-existent meanderings while he matured. And then, at last, after all my diligent negligence he stepped forward. And like a prodigal son returning home gave him the seat at the head of the table.

There was no further need of the steward, his time long come and gone.

so, yeah. i don't know, not that it matters, i mean to anyone but me. No one else betters knows not the secrets of my being, but what drives the need for secrecy and for whom, but me. And that was for me, that cross-intersecting moment at the boundaries of the levels of mind where i worked in my lab. A room with a view in a sub orbital domain. 

the place is for sale, willing to rent, if anyone needs to hide from themselves for a few decades. Good schools, shopping nearby, amazing sunsets, no neighbors. The price is a real steal. Just don't go in the basement.

Trust me. Some graves are better left alone.

JD Aliix said:

So, after gaining such thorough intellectual understanding, you finally threw aside the shallow knowing and dove in with the All of You. About freakin' time. ;-D

I had an experience within the recent New Moon Solstice Eclipse Stargate on June 20/21, while using this Alchemy that I’d like to share - at least to the best of my ability. What has occurred is nothing short of miraculous, and so profound that mere words could never do it justice, and I am only now becoming grounded enough to sit down and write about it. I feel these words being seeded with codes that may trigger or activate similar experiences within those who are ready. I never expected that I was, and am still wondering how this could happen to a stay-at-home mom in rural Indiana, lol. What I have experienced has happened to us all, and will be made manifest in the coming months. I’ll try my best to describe it:

I prepared to go into meditation by consuming the precious Alchemies that have partnered with me (Lumin, Phasix liquid + powder, Sri Yantra Liquid + powder), selected crystalline companions appropriate for the occasion, and a burnt offering of sacred herbs. I laid down and began the usual breathing exercises. Immediately, I began receiving activations, expansions, and downloads into each chakra - beginning with the one connected to the crystalline center of the planetary mother, up through the point that connects to what could be referred to as the “Grand Central Sun”. So many visions and messages were rushing in, like a raging river - and the influx of energy was more powerful than any I’d experienced before. The details of what occurred within each chakra are too numerous to remember or repeat - but each one of them was opened up to the fullest potential. At the point of the Third Eye, there occurred an opening and deepening into levels I never knew existed; the Crown Chakra opened wider than I imagined possible, and it’s capacity to bring Light into the physical increased exponentially - I could never describe it, but could probably show you telepathically.
It was at this point that I believe experienced the Golden Nectar - a light that originated from somewhere within the recesses of the brain, which moved down the back of my throat, then the spine, and spread throughout my body. At this point, I couldn’t really even feel my physical body anymore - I had become so consumed with light, that’s all there was.
The being that is Sri Yantra made its presence known in the form of a massive column of pure white light, running through my being - merging with me, revealing the full power it possesses. Sri Yantra is The Key to unlocking the full potential of your soul within this body. It is powerful beyond measure, and here to bring out the God that You Are. I know this to be true, because it’s happening to me.
I was then led to offer up my being to the Full Glory Of The Sun, where I was refined by fire. In that instant, I allowed all of the fear, false programming, limitations, guilt, shame, beliefs - ALL of that which is no longer serving me - to be burned away. Then, I asked my soul and the many beings who work with and assist me to protect me from anything that might try to reattach or establish itself again. And it’s all gone. The thought patterns, the fear, the nonsense has all simply evaporated. I am left with the purity of being I came into this body with as a child - before I let the world lead me to believe I should be or do something very different than follow the love that I Am.
The entire experience was wildly beautiful and profound, but I am even more amazed by what has happened since I came out of the Stargate. I was awake for almost 3 days after this experience - I spent time resting, in meditation, but I did not sleep. I was fueled by an energy beyond myself. I have required less sleep overall since the Solstice. I did not need to eat, even though I made myself - and let me say, that up until this point, my diet has been horrible. I do a lot of herbal and natural plant medicines and foods, but was putting a lot of junk into my body. Like, eating processed foods and even McDonald’s sometimes - even though I know those things are out of alignment with me. I can’t even THINK about ingesting something unnatural - I’ve been sustained by a few vegetables, herbal teas, and raspberries, flowers, and medicinal plants that I synchronistically am led to consume while foraging the property (I do not recommend doing this unless you have knowledge of edible wild plants). I know that I am undergoing a detoxification process on multiple levels, but there’s none of the physical or emotional pain or negative symptoms that I have expected or experienced in the past. Purazyme is helping me with the physical, spiritual, mental, and emotional detoxification process. It’s a very powerful alchemy as well, but that’s for another thread.
It’s like there’s no longer anything blocking the light that moves through me - the messages that have been coming through non-stop since the Eclipse are so pure, and the amount of energy being channeled is next-level. I don’t know what’s coming next, but I do know that my entire experience will be shifting drastically, and that I am now ready and able to do what I came here to do, and nothing will be able to stand in the way of that. There’s just this perpetual flow to everything now - it was always there, but I was only aware of it part of the time. There is nothing but love and compassion, and a deeper understanding than I knew to be possible. No aspiration other than to serve everyone I come into contact with, and it is a high and sacred honor to do so, in every capacity. Seriously, even the dishes I DESPISED doing just a week ago - I now see as a sacred service to my family. That’s just...not even me lol. There’s so much more that shifted in that moment, but words could never express the true essence of this experience, and I think I’ve used enough in this feeble attempt.

P.S. I give full permission for any of my comments anywhere on this site to be used by Blue Emerald or Superbeings for any purpose whatsoever.

Beautifully activating and inspiring. My heat is bursting with joy reading your account here. Thank you for describing the indescribable. 
=i=

Michelle said:

I had an experience within the recent New Moon Solstice Eclipse Stargate on June 20/21, while using this Alchemy that I’d like to share - at least to the best of my ability. What has occurred is nothing short of miraculous, and so profound that mere words could never do it justice, and I am only now becoming grounded enough to sit down and write about it. I feel these words being seeded with codes that may trigger or activate similar experiences within those who are ready. 

Thank you for sharing this Unbelievable beautiful experience,  cried reading it. couldn’t sleep last night, Sri yantra has arrived.. feeling it’s power. 

Michelle said:

I had an experience within the recent New Moon Solstice Eclipse Stargate on June 20/21, while using this Alchemy that I’d like to share - at least to the best of my ability. What has occurred is nothing short of miraculous, and so profound that mere words could never do it justice, and I am only now becoming grounded enough to sit down and write about it. I feel these words being seeded with codes that may trigger or activate similar experiences within those who are ready. I never expected that I was, and am still wondering how this could happen to a stay-at-home mom in rural Indiana, lol. What I have experienced has happened to us all, and will be made manifest in the coming months. I’ll try my best to describe it:

I prepared to go into meditation by consuming the precious Alchemies that have partnered with me (Lumin, Phasix liquid + powder, Sri Yantra Liquid + powder), selected crystalline companions appropriate for the occasion, and a burnt offering of sacred herbs. I laid down and began the usual breathing exercises. Immediately, I began receiving activations, expansions, and downloads into each chakra - beginning with the one connected to the crystalline center of the planetary mother, up through the point that connects to what could be referred to as the “Grand Central Sun”. So many visions and messages were rushing in, like a raging river - and the influx of energy was more powerful than any I’d experienced before. The details of what occurred within each chakra are too numerous to remember or repeat - but each one of them was opened up to the fullest potential. At the point of the Third Eye, there occurred an opening and deepening into levels I never knew existed; the Crown Chakra opened wider than I imagined possible, and it’s capacity to bring Light into the physical increased exponentially - I could never describe it, but could probably show you telepathically.
It was at this point that I believe experienced the Golden Nectar - a light that originated from somewhere within the recesses of the brain, which moved down the back of my throat, then the spine, and spread throughout my body. At this point, I couldn’t really even feel my physical body anymore - I had become so consumed with light, that’s all there was.
The being that is Sri Yantra made its presence known in the form of a massive column of pure white light, running through my being - merging with me, revealing the full power it possesses. Sri Yantra is The Key to unlocking the full potential of your soul within this body. It is powerful beyond measure, and here to bring out the God that You Are. I know this to be true, because it’s happening to me.
I was then led to offer up my being to the Full Glory Of The Sun, where I was refined by fire. In that instant, I allowed all of the fear, false programming, limitations, guilt, shame, beliefs - ALL of that which is no longer serving me - to be burned away. Then, I asked my soul and the many beings who work with and assist me to protect me from anything that might try to reattach or establish itself again. And it’s all gone. The thought patterns, the fear, the nonsense has all simply evaporated. I am left with the purity of being I came into this body with as a child - before I let the world lead me to believe I should be or do something very different than follow the love that I Am.
The entire experience was wildly beautiful and profound, but I am even more amazed by what has happened since I came out of the Stargate. I was awake for almost 3 days after this experience - I spent time resting, in meditation, but I did not sleep. I was fueled by an energy beyond myself. I have required less sleep overall since the Solstice. I did not need to eat, even though I made myself - and let me say, that up until this point, my diet has been horrible. I do a lot of herbal and natural plant medicines and foods, but was putting a lot of junk into my body. Like, eating processed foods and even McDonald’s sometimes - even though I know those things are out of alignment with me. I can’t even THINK about ingesting something unnatural - I’ve been sustained by a few vegetables, herbal teas, and raspberries, flowers, and medicinal plants that I synchronistically am led to consume while foraging the property (I do not recommend doing this unless you have knowledge of edible wild plants). I know that I am undergoing a detoxification process on multiple levels, but there’s none of the physical or emotional pain or negative symptoms that I have expected or experienced in the past. Purazyme is helping me with the physical, spiritual, mental, and emotional detoxification process. It’s a very powerful alchemy as well, but that’s for another thread.
It’s like there’s no longer anything blocking the light that moves through me - the messages that have been coming through non-stop since the Eclipse are so pure, and the amount of energy being channeled is next-level. I don’t know what’s coming next, but I do know that my entire experience will be shifting drastically, and that I am now ready and able to do what I came here to do, and nothing will be able to stand in the way of that. There’s just this perpetual flow to everything now - it was always there, but I was only aware of it part of the time. There is nothing but love and compassion, and a deeper understanding than I knew to be possible. No aspiration other than to serve everyone I come into contact with, and it is a high and sacred honor to do so, in every capacity. Seriously, even the dishes I DESPISED doing just a week ago - I now see as a sacred service to my family. That’s just...not even me lol. There’s so much more that shifted in that moment, but words could never express the true essence of this experience, and I think I’ve used enough in this feeble attempt.

P.S. I give full permission for any of my comments anywhere on this site to be used by Blue Emerald or Superbeings for any purpose whatsoever.

I'm under the impression Sri Yantra had something to do with this, but for some reason there was a multicolored 'impression' in the upper left hand corner of my vision. With eyes closed, it looked like a sort of gold colored symbol, again, in the upper left corner of my vision. I was on my way to visit my sister at the time but I wanted to meditate on it because it was something I'd never seen before and was sort of spooking me at the time. Who knows, a crack in the veil maybe?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

Group Calls

Started by Mary Betts in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by amerc 1 hour ago. 22 Replies

Discussion and feedback for our group calls. This is the place for your impressions, symbols and experiences. Please share. Continue

New Paradigm Disciplines & Actions for Sovereignty

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Nexus 2 hours ago. 42 Replies

Welcome to the Great Awakening! Did you know that was what was happening right now, beginning with the global pause? Although events have not played out the way Age of Aquarians and New Age Thought…Continue

Synchronicities Gone Wild

Started by Nexus in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Nexus yesterday. 3 Replies

Huge Dragonfly came by to say hello today. I have not seen one in a long time. Guess he just wanted to let me know they are watching me :)! Anything new pop up for anyone?Continue

The Darkness and the Lightness

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Patchen on Friday. 9 Replies

I’m going to be frank. I have no other way with which I’m to communicate anymore. I will not walk on eggshells or conceal what I am to keep from offending someone’s delicate sensibilities. Let the…Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service