This thread is a public service announcement for those whose handlers guide them to read it. I'll nutshell all this in the best way I can without writing a book, which I could do about all this. To some, this is going to sound insane, but I assure you the potential of what I'm about to relate is accurate.

C-19 was released by America's enemies to create the optimal conditions to cheat on mail-in voting for Biden. There were many reasons for its release, but in the context of this message, we'll stick to the more standout points. 

In short, Trump kicked his ass, broke records, won in a landslide. The votes were coming in such a deluge, the foreign powers who were online and running it triggered the count shutdowns in all those contested states and started the vote dumps and all other methods so that the landslide numbers would "flip" overnight. It took 12 million manufactured votes to effect the steal, but it left Biden with 81 million votes, which everybody knows is absurd, since Obama topped out at 69 million in his record breaking 2008 campaign. Trump, by the way, got 74 million.

The election is beside the point, however, as an election. It was actually a massive sting operation in planning (ultimately) for over a decade. We're in possession of mountains of information with regard to all this, and we don't really need to go into it unless you want to know more of the behind-the-scenes information. Even then, we don't want to publish it here, so we'll tell you who to go find and look into yourself.

Suffice it to say that massive US military troop deployments have been underway for months, including reservists and retireds, all being called into active duty. The vaccine is to be distributed by the US military. Trump's fast-track of this vaccine was less about the virus as it is about troop deployment in all 50 states. This way, they can do what they need to do to be ready without causing a panic. There is much more on this deployment than needs to be said here. 

A group of active and inactive generals are urging Trump to declare martial law. That is a necessity for invoking the Insurrection Act, under which election interference from foreign powers falls. It's very simple. If states refuse to comply with Constitutional Law on elections, then those involved will be held accountable through tribunals. This is going to happen no matter what.

The long and short of it is that we may have something major coming, such as a media and big tech blackout. Last March, I myself didn't buy that potential, but I do now. Enough for Mary and I to get emergency food in storage.

There are a rumored 200 thousand plus sealed RICO indictments yet to be unsealed. Thousands of bad actors are being arrested and jailed even as I write. The military deployment could in fact be in place to round them all up, both here and abroad, as there is a 17 nation bloc who've also deployed globally, all under the aegis of US Command. 

The long and short of it is that we are at war. It might not look like it, but we are and have been for years. Just look at the news. Check out what the LA DA recently did. I personally don't think anything but mass arrests and sponsored riots will ensue, but martial law, the potential blackout, and tribunals are going to start.

This public service announcement is just to give you a head's up, and to maybe get some extra food and water stored, which is a good idea, anyway. Maybe be in touch with family and friends to set up alternative communication methods. It's possible they'll take the Internet down, as well, for a few days. If so, our own communications will be off for a bit. If not, we can stay in touch here.

We're all excited about it. If it actually happens, it will be an amazing thing, because getting "their" sludge off our money is going to lead to meteoric prosperity. Obviously, we don't like being political around here...it's just not the place for it, but this message felt necessary. 

Don't worry. Don't fear. It's all good, and quite a movie! 

Views: 6526

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great summary.  I think a game changer is the information that just came out and well documented about the Italy interference.  That is verifiable proof that they have been waiting for and connects all the dots.  I just heard that the military has been called in today and massive arrests will begin next week.  I am so happy it is finally happening!  I am stocking up on popcorn to sit back and watch the play!  We will be victorious and see a New World emerge, not a better old world - but brand new.  

Keep liberty alive, stay informed! Join us on telegram for all the latest news and discussion. Fight for freedom! Stay strong!

Spreading the Word for Freedom and Sovereignty
https://t.me/Freedom_Source

Freedom Source message group

s

Thanks for this Jason ! - Lets indeed see how this unfolds. I have been delivered dream upon dream of waves of change and the ability to move through water in creative ways.  Transferring ancient and original truths into present time.

I'm in London UK, how will what you speak of impact us here? Also you mentioned that we could access further information around this? Where should I start? 

Feeling exhilarated by all of this!! We have been in a process of preparation for a long time. Its incredible to see how this is all unfolding. Thank you for your work, your updates and the revealing!!

LOVE AND LIGHT TO ONE AND ALL!

Whether the Covid 19 is manufactured or not is not the issue now, how devastating would be the side effects of the Covid Vaccines is the big question? I am a professional Homoeopath, Reiki Master, Fitness/Health Consultant. I would not get Covid vaccinated unless it becomes mandatory for foreign travel. Thank you Jason. Best Wishes from Hyderabad, India.  

Charmaine, Check out the info at 

and Freedom Source message group
https://t.me/FreedomSourceNews

Although we are focusing on what is happening here in the U.S.A., we are watching what is happening everywhere and will post relevant information. However, what is happening in the US absolutely affects the entire world.

Our posts can link you to where we are getting the information including Simon Parkes of simonparkes.org who is in the UK. He is the founder of Connecting Consciousness, a world wide group linking people so that they have local groups of like-minded people and in case things go dark. There are many local CC groups in the UK.

Charmaine Wasif said:

Thanks for this Jason ! - Lets indeed see how this unfolds. I have been delivered dream upon dream of waves of change and the ability to move through water in creative ways.  Transferring ancient and original truths into present time.

I'm in London UK, how will what you speak of impact us here? Also you mentioned that we could access further information around this? Where should I start? 

Feeling exhilarated by all of this!! We have been in a process of preparation for a long time. Its incredible to see how this is all unfolding. Thank you for your work, your updates and the revealing!!

LOVE AND LIGHT TO ONE AND ALL!

Thank you.  Good to know.  However, I will say that my best friend lives in Canada; as does her oldest son.  He said there are thousands of Chinese troops at our border; and these are people who would not make up anything.  So I'm getting prepared as well.

Cheryl said:

I'm making a concerted effort to keep an open mind about all of this. However, as a retired Sergeant Major who is still in touch with fellow vets, none of us have seen anything more than medical units being called up to help with the healthcare challenges. And believe me, military doctors and nurses are not soldiers/warriors -- with rare exceptions. Their soldier training is cursory at best (I know this from first-hand experience). 

It never hurts to be prepared for whatever new challenges are ahead, and I'll watch for the signs of trouble (which bring their own opportunities). But I suppose I would have to see the evidence to move this from conspiracy theory to bona fide threat in my mind. The chaos of information and misinformation we've been subjected to over time is certainly part of the "plan," to keep us off-balance (not by you, wink).

It seems more and more that surrender is the only real way to move through all of this. I'll just have to allow my handler to move me into whatever position I need to be in to fully partake of what awaits in the way I need to do it. 

In the meantime, I'll put food and water away for myself and my boys.

Thank you, JD, for your work and your warnings.

For those of you in Britain, Simon Parkes said that you may get some power outages coming soon that could affect your ability to get water pumped. Make sure you have extra water. Fill up the bathtub even if need be. This shouldn't last long but just in case.

It's good for all of us to make sure we have extra food, water, candles, torches/flashlights, etc. in case we are shut down or lose power for some days.

awesome thank you

Lucinda

Freedomsourcenew doesn't appear to be working

Street Poet said:

Keep liberty alive, stay informed! Join us on telegram for all the latest news and discussion. Fight for freedom! Stay strong!

s

me too - but alas I adore travelling and they've already hinted this would be mandatory!! That's how they will get us all to take it...even the die hards because they will withhold our beutiful earth travels from us? :(

Prabhu A.L. said:

Whether the Covid 19 is manufactured or not is not the issue now, how devastating would be the side effects of the Covid Vaccines is the big question? I am a professional Homoeopath, Reiki Master, Fitness/Health Consultant. I would not get Covid vaccinated unless it becomes mandatory for foreign travel. Thank you Jason. Best Wishes from Hyderabad, India.  

I would like to speak or find out if there are homeopaths that have any kind of damage control from the vaccine if someone is forced into the vaccine. 

I have heard that if you use VERY HIGH amounts of enzymes for days leading up to and before the vaccine it could eat away the glycol lipid layer that makes the vaccine do what it does. Can't recall the exact mechanism that the vaccine doeswith RNA but this vaccine is temperamental and it has to be handled in certain ways.  But it would it possibly render it nuetralized in its effect and any of the adjuvants you could detoxify with time and effort. 

I am sure there is a way to deal with this worst case scenario. We have heard the vaccine does actually nothing at all and was simply a placebo snake oil to start phasing out this pandemic and is their exit strategy with Biden in office. That's older takes so I don't know what each vaccine has as far as it's detrimental effects. 

here you go. Streetpoet missed an "s" in the link he posted:

and Freedom Source message group
https://t.me/FreedomSourceNews

Amanda Hannon said:

Freedomsourcenew doesn't appear to be working

Street Poet said:

s

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

Self-Expression

Started by Paisios Papapavlou in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Mary Betts 5 hours ago. 6 Replies

Do you produce art, dear friends?If so, feel free to post it. I write poetryhttps://allpoetry.com/NewksI tried making it into a rap, but it didn't work very…Continue

Started by rano in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Jakub Faist on Wednesday. 48 Replies

welcomeI am very excited to be with youYesterday I got my stoneAnd she called him BezosI feel the energy since I touch itI'm going to make a necklaceTo be with me all the timeI currently use a number…Continue

Does Anybody Dare...?

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Street Poet on Wednesday. 94 Replies

Does anybody dare voice their take on what's actually going on in the world? Do you know? Do you want to know? Continue

The Darkness and the Lightness

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by JD Aliix May 1. 21 Replies

I’m going to be frank. I have no other way with which I’m to communicate anymore. I will not walk on eggshells or conceal what I am to keep from offending someone’s delicate sensibilities. Let the…Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service