This thread is a public service announcement for those whose handlers guide them to read it. I'll nutshell all this in the best way I can without writing a book, which I could do about all this. To some, this is going to sound insane, but I assure you the potential of what I'm about to relate is accurate.

C-19 was released by America's enemies to create the optimal conditions to cheat on mail-in voting for Biden. There were many reasons for its release, but in the context of this message, we'll stick to the more standout points. 

In short, Trump kicked his ass, broke records, won in a landslide. The votes were coming in such a deluge, the foreign powers who were online and running it triggered the count shutdowns in all those contested states and started the vote dumps and all other methods so that the landslide numbers would "flip" overnight. It took 12 million manufactured votes to effect the steal, but it left Biden with 81 million votes, which everybody knows is absurd, since Obama topped out at 69 million in his record breaking 2008 campaign. Trump, by the way, got 74 million.

The election is beside the point, however, as an election. It was actually a massive sting operation in planning (ultimately) for over a decade. We're in possession of mountains of information with regard to all this, and we don't really need to go into it unless you want to know more of the behind-the-scenes information. Even then, we don't want to publish it here, so we'll tell you who to go find and look into yourself.

Suffice it to say that massive US military troop deployments have been underway for months, including reservists and retireds, all being called into active duty. The vaccine is to be distributed by the US military. Trump's fast-track of this vaccine was less about the virus as it is about troop deployment in all 50 states. This way, they can do what they need to do to be ready without causing a panic. There is much more on this deployment than needs to be said here. 

A group of active and inactive generals are urging Trump to declare martial law. That is a necessity for invoking the Insurrection Act, under which election interference from foreign powers falls. It's very simple. If states refuse to comply with Constitutional Law on elections, then those involved will be held accountable through tribunals. This is going to happen no matter what.

The long and short of it is that we may have something major coming, such as a media and big tech blackout. Last March, I myself didn't buy that potential, but I do now. Enough for Mary and I to get emergency food in storage.

There are a rumored 200 thousand plus sealed RICO indictments yet to be unsealed. Thousands of bad actors are being arrested and jailed even as I write. The military deployment could in fact be in place to round them all up, both here and abroad, as there is a 17 nation bloc who've also deployed globally, all under the aegis of US Command. 

The long and short of it is that we are at war. It might not look like it, but we are and have been for years. Just look at the news. Check out what the LA DA recently did. I personally don't think anything but mass arrests and sponsored riots will ensue, but martial law, the potential blackout, and tribunals are going to start.

This public service announcement is just to give you a head's up, and to maybe get some extra food and water stored, which is a good idea, anyway. Maybe be in touch with family and friends to set up alternative communication methods. It's possible they'll take the Internet down, as well, for a few days. If so, our own communications will be off for a bit. If not, we can stay in touch here.

We're all excited about it. If it actually happens, it will be an amazing thing, because getting "their" sludge off our money is going to lead to meteoric prosperity. Obviously, we don't like being political around here...it's just not the place for it, but this message felt necessary. 

Don't worry. Don't fear. It's all good, and quite a movie! 

Views: 6526

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have tried both and what I can say is Nascent is good but its flat out much much weaker in its effects. Its like Lugols jr.

Nathan said:

I've never tried Lugol's iodine, but I have tried Nascent iodine. Iodine has been on my mind recently also, been meaning to pick a bottle up. I remember when I was taking it that my experiences were greater energy and mental acuity.  Some argue that nascent iodine is actually better than Lugol's. Here's an interesting article...

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/fsn3.694


Mary Betts said:

Iodine has been coming up hugely for lately. Time to look into it. 

Thanks!

You need high doses of Lugols Iodine to repair the damage its the only NATURAL and effective chelator of heavy metals as well as chlorine and fluoride and is quite miraculous in its effects I suggest reading the book the iodine crisis ill link the free pdf below.

https://archive.org/details/TheIodineCrisis/page/n137/mode/2up

its quite funny iodine is actually what is good for your teeth not flouride fyi. So much has been done to keep us at a primitive level and keep the true knowledge in the hands of a select few.

Also wanted to point out that iodized salt is a sham, its not bioavailable and its doses are too minute for any real effects, considering what high amount of toxicity we are exposed to on a daily basis. I would recommend doing your own research and this book is a great place to start.

I actually use Brave browser w/duckduckgo. This is what I learned during my biology education. This is the basis of mainstream scientific doctrine. 

With all due respect, I find your reductionism to be unfounded, Fish =/= Mercury, it simply contains a small subset of it and we have a level of tolerance. Certainly these substances and their effects would be present within the chemical structures, but the body is capable of differentiating and flushing the waste, especially since you're not eating the same thing every day. If and when damage is done, 97% of the time, you will regenerate.

You also raise the issue w/ Radiation, I assume you mean Fukushima... but Japan isn't the sole importer of seaweed, China, Canada, Greece, they all farm and distribute their own seaweed and they are forced to conform to EU health standards. 

Furthermore, these bodies *may* need to consume meat from time to time, heme-iron and B12 are impossible to get from farmed products/supplements alone. Unfortunately, this is what the body has evolved consuming and how it best prefers to get its nutrients. I would say that Fish are amongst the richest sources of macronutrients, and they shouldn't be omitted from anyone's diet. But just like everything else, a person is called to find a balance.

The main issue with supplementation, seem to be the belief that a chemical is simply the sum of molecules. Little attention given to the manner of geometric arrangement in solutes. Molecular geometry oversees chemicals as a totality of singular structures, without accounting the co-depended functionality from the structural networks therein. This is probably where modern science gets a lot of things wrong.

We recycle all of our H2O: toilets, showers, dishwashing, etc. As long as its clear H2O, it's consumable... little account has been given to how individual h2o units coalesce. 

You see where I'm going with this?

The quality of the supplements is never going to match that of natural foods, not only because of the geometric arrangements and whatnot, but because of the nature of the compounds present;These nutrients did not come about through chance, the plant or animal host had to evolve in order to collect them in accordance to the demands of its environment: For example, Winter fruits carry nutrients that are ideal for surviving during cold weather and so on... this is what the tree needed the most during that time and these are the substances that will be most present inside its fruit. Inside a lab environment, you are making a capitalistic product, you would not give as many vitamins as possible, let alone doing heavy research on what molecules co-occur together and would interact positively on the human being OR what dosages are necessary.

You're on point on criticizing the NaCl lab synthesis and the farming methods. An interesting subject is also whether a person needs to supplement MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) to compensate for the sulfur deficiencies in soil. 

I apologise if I came across negatively, it is never my intention to offend.

If you would like to speak further about the subject I would suggest messaging directly, this appears oto be devolving off-topic... 


Sam Singer said:

Fish = Mercury(Pollution) 

Seaweed = radiation (fukushima) 

Sam, Paisios, Mary, et. al.,

Actually, It's very informative and quite interesting. Perhaps start a new thread, but if you do please include all of the relevant information discussed here.

Paisios Papapavlou said:

... If you would like to speak further about the subject I would suggest messaging directly, this appears oto be devolving off-topic... 


Sam Singer said:

Fish = Mercury(Pollution) 

Seaweed = radiation (fukushima) 



Really good seaweed products are being harvested from Maine as well.

Last thing u did is offend me buddy :) You come off as highly cerebral which is not a bad thing. I like to cut the scientific jargon and get to the issue fast so people can understand. When you use long verbose phrases like that you are losing a lot of people. My goal posting here isnt to argue or prove im right. I just want to help people in the way I can.

No Fish = Mercury isnt as in depth as my knowledge on the subject but it gets my point across.

Ill expand a bit. If you know anything about nuclear testing and lost missiles during test flights you will see that a lot of the tests were done underwater in our oceans all over the world! Is the Ocean absolutely massive and likely to disperse radiation over time? Yes. Is there still a risk of radioactive isotopes in your seaweed even if you aren't getting it from Anywhere is Asia. Yes! Another question is how is it processed? Is it dried in little "consumer friendly"  bundles with salt added? If so Iodine evaporates almost instantly so that wont be in there. 

There are many different diets and fads out there. I say if you know where it comes from its good. I personally don't buy ANYTHING from the store. I go to a local farmers market and buy from a guy I have discussed extensively with. You are right on track with natural compounds being better than artificial. But if you look at the nutrient density of any commercially available food (Organic doesnt matter) its quite laughable sure you aren't hungry but the minerals and elements your body needs to evolve and launch processes besides survival (Ascension into godly form leaving animal form) are not present.

Regarding B-12, I will explain shortly. If cows and other animals are eating GMO corn and fluoride feed as well as glyphosate, nanoparticles (chemtrails) etc.. the highest concentration of poison is in the tissue and bones of the animal. If you are an "evil" (This is not a thing, just a concept we can use to express love in 3D language). What would u want your zombie robot horde to eat? The meat right? Ok so lets fund some studies that prove to the zombies they need to eat flesh and B-12 in order to survive lets tell them that since we first adopt them into our public institutions.  In fact! Lest flip the food pyramid so that they are eating what shortens their life span so we don't have to deal with over-population. So that they did. And the times of spiritual humans was long forgotten besides the top few.

I am extremely healthy and I do not eat any flesh products. Im not pushing my belief on anyone. If you go find a real farmer with real meat who feeds his cows with natural plants and loves and takes care of them until they die. GO AHEAD! That meat is full of amino acids and other helpful things to the human body, meat increases strength and sexual vigor. Anything else and you are playing yourself :)

Yes some capitalism works in a way to get maximum profit at minimum effectiveness relying heavily on marketing. Some capitalism knows a quality product sells itself and people will talk about it with word of mouth.

Almost anything you get at the store is ineffective in regards to the health foods industry, the human potential is quite literally infinite so it is not beneficial to a select few for us to evolve to our full biological potential. Whether or not these beings ruling over the robot zombie masses are human is another question :)

Yes you need sulfur. I will produce a short list of all the elements you need and I know you are smart enough to find why.

Sulfur, Boron, Magnesium(Ancient Minerals is my favorite), Iodine, Selenium(Glutathione precursor), Zinc and Copper

Obviously alchemy as well as an accelerant but if you don't have the building blocks you are playing yourself

Last thing :) Yes of course your body has ways of eliminating Mercury and all the metals itself. Question is? Do you have enough of the glutathione precursors and building blocks to make it? (Hint: How does the body get rid of metals by itself) Why is it if we can eliminate these things are most Americans ill with some sickness. This applies to a lesser scale globally as well. The answer to that you will find. You have everything you need

Paisios Papapavlou said:

I actually use Brave browser w/duckduckgo. This is what I learned during my biology education. This is the basis of mainstream scientific doctrine. 

With all due respect, I find your reductionism to be unfounded, Fish =/= Mercury, it simply contains a small subset of it and we have a level of tolerance. Certainly these substances and their effects would be present within the chemical structures, but the body is capable of differentiating and flushing the waste, especially since you're not eating the same thing every day. If and when damage is done, 97% of the time, you will regenerate.

You also raise the issue w/ Radiation, I assume you mean Fukushima... but Japan isn't the sole importer of seaweed, China, Canada, Greece, they all farm and distribute their own seaweed and they are forced to conform to EU health standards. 

Furthermore, these bodies *may* need to consume meat from time to time, heme-iron and B12 are impossible to get from farmed products/supplements alone. Unfortunately, this is what the body has evolved consuming and how it best prefers to get its nutrients. I would say that Fish are amongst the richest sources of macronutrients, and they shouldn't be omitted from anyone's diet. But just like everything else, a person is called to find a balance.

The main issue with supplementation, seem to be the belief that a chemical is simply the sum of molecules. Little attention given to the manner of geometric arrangement in solutes. Molecular geometry oversees chemicals as a totality of singular structures, without accounting the co-depended functionality from the structural networks therein. This is probably where modern science gets a lot of things wrong.

We recycle all of our H2O: toilets, showers, dishwashing, etc. As long as its clear H2O, it's consumable... little account has been given to how individual h2o units coalesce. 

You see where I'm going with this?

The quality of the supplements is never going to match that of natural foods, not only because of the geometric arrangements and whatnot, but because of the nature of the compounds present;These nutrients did not come about through chance, the plant or animal host had to evolve in order to collect them in accordance to the demands of its environment: For example, Winter fruits carry nutrients that are ideal for surviving during cold weather and so on... this is what the tree needed the most during that time and these are the substances that will be most present inside its fruit. Inside a lab environment, you are making a capitalistic product, you would not give as many vitamins as possible, let alone doing heavy research on what molecules co-occur together and would interact positively on the human being OR what dosages are necessary.

You're on point on criticizing the NaCl lab synthesis and the farming methods. An interesting subject is also whether a person needs to supplement MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) to compensate for the sulfur deficiencies in soil. 

I apologise if I came across negatively, it is never my intention to offend.

If you would like to speak further about the subject I would suggest messaging directly, this appears oto be devolving off-topic... 


Sam Singer said:

Fish = Mercury(Pollution) 

Seaweed = radiation (fukushima) 

Well i'm definitely going to try out Lugol's now. Thank you for your input, Sam.

Sam Singer said:

I have tried both and what I can say is Nascent is good but its flat out much much weaker in its effects. Its like Lugols jr.

Nathan said:

I've never tried Lugol's iodine, but I have tried Nascent iodine. Iodine has been on my mind recently also, been meaning to pick a bottle up. I remember when I was taking it that my experiences were greater energy and mental acuity.  Some argue that nascent iodine is actually better than Lugol's. Here's an interesting article...

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/fsn3.694


Mary Betts said:

Iodine has been coming up hugely for lately. Time to look into it. 

Thanks!

You need high doses of Lugols Iodine to repair the damage its the only NATURAL and effective chelator of heavy metals as well as chlorine and fluoride and is quite miraculous in its effects I suggest reading the book the iodine crisis ill link the free pdf below.

https://archive.org/details/TheIodineCrisis/page/n137/mode/2up

its quite funny iodine is actually what is good for your teeth not flouride fyi. So much has been done to keep us at a primitive level and keep the true knowledge in the hands of a select few.

Also wanted to point out that iodized salt is a sham, its not bioavailable and its doses are too minute for any real effects, considering what high amount of toxicity we are exposed to on a daily basis. I would recommend doing your own research and this book is a great place to start.

Right on :) I use J Crows works the best for me. Cant vouch for other brands.

Nathan said:

Well i'm definitely going to try out Lugol's now. Thank you for your input, Sam.

Sam Singer said:

I have tried both and what I can say is Nascent is good but its flat out much much weaker in its effects. Its like Lugols jr.

Nathan said:

I've never tried Lugol's iodine, but I have tried Nascent iodine. Iodine has been on my mind recently also, been meaning to pick a bottle up. I remember when I was taking it that my experiences were greater energy and mental acuity.  Some argue that nascent iodine is actually better than Lugol's. Here's an interesting article...

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/fsn3.694


Mary Betts said:

Iodine has been coming up hugely for lately. Time to look into it. 

Thanks!

You need high doses of Lugols Iodine to repair the damage its the only NATURAL and effective chelator of heavy metals as well as chlorine and fluoride and is quite miraculous in its effects I suggest reading the book the iodine crisis ill link the free pdf below.

https://archive.org/details/TheIodineCrisis/page/n137/mode/2up

its quite funny iodine is actually what is good for your teeth not flouride fyi. So much has been done to keep us at a primitive level and keep the true knowledge in the hands of a select few.

Also wanted to point out that iodized salt is a sham, its not bioavailable and its doses are too minute for any real effects, considering what high amount of toxicity we are exposed to on a daily basis. I would recommend doing your own research and this book is a great place to start.

Thanks Jason and the others for that valuable info.

The jig is up, the time is nigh. The evil machine has been caught out, and its minions are scurrying like rats. The Big Thing seems about to go down. We've set up a Telegram Group called Freedom Source for posting all the information we've been gathering. First, get Telegram on your phone. You can also install it as a PC or Apple app. At the same time we strongly suggest you uninstall WhatsApp from your phone and Firefox from your phone and computer. If you go to open WhatsApp just to tell your contacts you're leaving, and you see the screen to agree to the new terms, and you do tap Agree, they'll get everything.

You can also get to Telegram at www.telegram.org. Here's the link to our group: https://t.me/Freedom_Source/60

You've been duly cautioned. This is not a drill.

May we live in interesting times! 

Thank you infinitely for this, Jason.  I am elated to read your words, which bear the frequency of pure love, true gnosis unalloyed.  I've had fleeting thoughts about perhaps being irretrievably insane for coming to all the same conclusions.  Now I am strengthened and fully prepared.  You are the Best.  Thanks again.

Timely. ;)

JD Aliix said:

The jig is up, the time is nigh. The evil machine has been caught out, and its minions are scurrying like rats. The Big Thing seems about to go down. We've set up a Telegram Group called Freedom Source for posting all the information we've been gathering. First, get Telegram on your phone. You can also install it as a PC or Apple app. At the same time we strongly suggest you uninstall WhatsApp from your phone and Firefox from your phone and computer. If you go to open WhatsApp just to tell your contacts you're leaving, and you see the screen to agree to the new terms, they'll get everything.

You can also get to Telegram at www.telegram.org. Here's the link to our group: https://t.me/Freedom_Source/60

You've been duly cautioned. This is not a drill.

May we live in interesting times! 

Oh it's so my pleasure. What is coming is just...majestic. Thanks for being with your guidance.

Jansett Belovodia said:

Thank you infinitely for this, Jason.  I am elated to read your words, which bear the frequency of pure love, true gnosis unalloyed.  I've had fleeting thoughts about perhaps being irretrievably insane for coming to all the same conclusions.  Now I am strengthened and fully prepared.  You are the Best.  Thanks again.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

Self-Expression

Started by Paisios Papapavlou in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Mary Betts 5 hours ago. 6 Replies

Do you produce art, dear friends?If so, feel free to post it. I write poetryhttps://allpoetry.com/NewksI tried making it into a rap, but it didn't work very…Continue

new member

Started by rano in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Jakub Faist on Wednesday. 48 Replies

welcomeI am very excited to be with youYesterday I got my stoneAnd she called him BezosI feel the energy since I touch itI'm going to make a necklaceTo be with me all the timeI currently use a number…Continue

Does Anybody Dare...?

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Street Poet on Wednesday. 94 Replies

Does anybody dare voice their take on what's actually going on in the world? Do you know? Do you want to know? Continue

The Darkness and the Lightness

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by JD Aliix May 1. 21 Replies

I’m going to be frank. I have no other way with which I’m to communicate anymore. I will not walk on eggshells or conceal what I am to keep from offending someone’s delicate sensibilities. Let the…Continue

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

Videos

  • Add Videos
  • View All

© 2021   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service