This thread is a public service announcement for those whose handlers guide them to read it. I'll nutshell all this in the best way I can without writing a book, which I could do about all this. To some, this is going to sound insane, but I assure you the potential of what I'm about to relate is accurate.

C-19 was released by America's enemies to create the optimal conditions to cheat on mail-in voting for Biden. There were many reasons for its release, but in the context of this message, we'll stick to the more standout points. 

In short, Trump kicked his ass, broke records, won in a landslide. The votes were coming in such a deluge, the foreign powers who were online and running it triggered the count shutdowns in all those contested states and started the vote dumps and all other methods so that the landslide numbers would "flip" overnight. It took 12 million manufactured votes to effect the steal, but it left Biden with 81 million votes, which everybody knows is absurd, since Obama topped out at 69 million in his record breaking 2008 campaign. Trump, by the way, got 74 million.

The election is beside the point, however, as an election. It was actually a massive sting operation in planning (ultimately) for over a decade. We're in possession of mountains of information with regard to all this, and we don't really need to go into it unless you want to know more of the behind-the-scenes information. Even then, we don't want to publish it here, so we'll tell you who to go find and look into yourself.

Suffice it to say that massive US military troop deployments have been underway for months, including reservists and retireds, all being called into active duty. The vaccine is to be distributed by the US military. Trump's fast-track of this vaccine was less about the virus as it is about troop deployment in all 50 states. This way, they can do what they need to do to be ready without causing a panic. There is much more on this deployment than needs to be said here. 

A group of active and inactive generals are urging Trump to declare martial law. That is a necessity for invoking the Insurrection Act, under which election interference from foreign powers falls. It's very simple. If states refuse to comply with Constitutional Law on elections, then those involved will be held accountable through tribunals. This is going to happen no matter what.

The long and short of it is that we may have something major coming, such as a media and big tech blackout. Last March, I myself didn't buy that potential, but I do now. Enough for Mary and I to get emergency food in storage.

There are a rumored 200 thousand plus sealed RICO indictments yet to be unsealed. Thousands of bad actors are being arrested and jailed even as I write. The military deployment could in fact be in place to round them all up, both here and abroad, as there is a 17 nation bloc who've also deployed globally, all under the aegis of US Command. 

The long and short of it is that we are at war. It might not look like it, but we are and have been for years. Just look at the news. Check out what the LA DA recently did. I personally don't think anything but mass arrests and sponsored riots will ensue, but martial law, the potential blackout, and tribunals are going to start.

This public service announcement is just to give you a head's up, and to maybe get some extra food and water stored, which is a good idea, anyway. Maybe be in touch with family and friends to set up alternative communication methods. It's possible they'll take the Internet down, as well, for a few days. If so, our own communications will be off for a bit. If not, we can stay in touch here.

We're all excited about it. If it actually happens, it will be an amazing thing, because getting "their" sludge off our money is going to lead to meteoric prosperity. Obviously, we don't like being political around here...it's just not the place for it, but this message felt necessary. 

Don't worry. Don't fear. It's all good, and quite a movie! 

Views: 6462

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This post belongs in our Telegram setup, and please do go join there, and please do keep us posted on anything and everything. 

Kae said:

Thank you.  Good to know.  However, I will say that my best friend lives in Canada; as does her oldest son.  He said there are thousands of Chinese troops at our border; and these are people who would not make up anything.  So I'm getting prepared as well.

I have been hearing about this and more for 3 or 4 days now. Lt Gen McInerney told T yesterday to declare martial law. If he says so, I believe him. Hits home. Used to work for him at Langley AFB. They need to move fast though with Pelosi pushing for impeachment this week to hide facts. They took her laptop. So much corruption but where does it stop. I hope it finally begins.  Would love to hear more.

Hi, Loretta. We're trying to keep all this off here and in the Telegram we set up for this purpose. Please join over there and post this there. Then I personally would like to hear more about you working for McInerney. That is wild.

Loretta said:

I have been hearing about this and more for 3 or 4 days now. Lt Gen McInerney told T yesterday to declare martial law. If he says so, I believe him. Hits home. Used to work for him at Langley AFB. They need to move fast though with Pelosi pushing for impeachment this week to hide facts. They took her laptop. So much corruption but where does it stop. I hope it finally begins.  Would love to hear more.

Guys I hate to burst your bubble but you are going to have to sacrifice a lot to avoid this vaccine. This vaccine is going to be full of XNA modifying you as well as other nano technology. There is no safe way to take it. 

Watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAOfZ5PddKc&t=1850s

This explains what we are being exposed to nowadays. Its not just fluoride anymore. Thankfully the Grey's have left earth completely already so we are in the final months of this lunacy. Stay calm, stay strong and do what you can to help. Don't be a sitting duck waiting for someone to save you. Do your part.

Sam, not sure what you mean. It's not going to be mandatory on any front, nor restrictive any in way. You don't have to believe me, of course...you're going to find it out for yourself.

Sam Singer said:

Guys I hate to burst your bubble but you are going to have to sacrifice a lot to avoid this vaccine. This vaccine is going to be full of XNA modifying you as well as other nano technology. There is no safe way to take it. 

Watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAOfZ5PddKc&t=1850s

This explains what we are being exposed to nowadays. Its not just fluoride anymore. Thankfully the Grey's have left earth completely already so we are in the final months of this lunacy. Stay calm, stay strong and do what you can to help. Don't be a sitting duck waiting for someone to save you. Do your part.

Jason, people can't go to work without getting tested as of today. When the vaccine is available to the masses it will be the same only you will need the vaccine to go back. The jobs that are no longer deemed necessary  will have mandated vaccines. So I don't believe people will be "mandated" to take it. But they will be forced into economic destitution if they refuse. Maybe I am wrong, time will tell

Mary there's a Homoeopathy medicine THUJA 200 C which has worked well to mitigate/neutralise the side/after affects of vaccinations. If I were to take the Covid Vaccine, I would take THUJA 200 C / morning, evening, 4 Globule/Pellets per dose to be chewed, for a few days. Homeopathic dosage of THUJA 200C is perfectly safe to use without any side effects. Thank you. Best Wishes  

Mary Betts said:

I would like to speak or find out if there are homeopaths that have any kind of damage control from the vaccine if someone is forced into the vaccine. 

I have heard that if you use VERY HIGH amounts of enzymes for days leading up to and before the vaccine it could eat away the glycol lipid layer that makes the vaccine do what it does. Can't recall the exact mechanism that the vaccine doeswith RNA but this vaccine is temperamental and it has to be handled in certain ways.  But it would it possibly render it nuetralized in its effect and any of the adjuvants you could detoxify with time and effort. 

I am sure there is a way to deal with this worst case scenario. We have heard the vaccine does actually nothing at all and was simply a placebo snake oil to start phasing out this pandemic and is their exit strategy with Biden in office. That's older takes so I don't know what each vaccine has as far as it's detrimental effects. 

I would advise folks who want to know more about the Pfizer , Moderna mRNA vacine and the Atrazenaca DNA vaccine the check out updates on  Med Cram on youtube. AZ vaccine is a DNA virus in a Chimpazee virus shell.

It is indeed!  Hello old friend!  Got a message was wondering if you sent it.

Simonparkes.org  up to date info.  I apologize I have not read through this entire thread was sent the message. Also, David Wilcock did live update last night which may still be available oline.

Don't worry. Don't fear. It's all good, and quite a movie!
True True!! Get your popcorn; 2nd Act is getting ready to start...or more than likely has. I can hardly keep up!!

Hello Ms. Molly I just posted links to Simon parke also.  I am just now reading through the thread.  This is Betty from Camping excursion by the way. I signed in and this was the old pen name I used. Simon has almost hourly updates.

Molly said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

Crypto Investments to keep an eye on * Not Financial Advice * ;)

Started by Nathan in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Nathan on Tuesday. 45 Replies

I'm starting this thread to share information on Crypto Currency and promising projects that I believe will be majors players in the crypto space, and have great potential to grow your wealth in your…Continue

Tags: Investments, Currency, Crypto

My Bio

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Ntsiki on Monday. 18 Replies

With everything that's going on in the world, the way it's rising and opening up, I decided it was time to share more about me with our members. Hope you enjoy it.---------------------------------I'm…Continue

The Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones Experience:

Started by Shirley Bloxham in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Mary Betts Apr 5. 129 Replies

When Jason presented the information on the Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones, he presented us with the possibility of making one for us, ….”one in which we can install an intent, or whatever else,…Continue

Questions you have always wanted to ask about anything but were too shy to speak up

Started by Mary Betts in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by RYAN PETERSON Apr 4. 62 Replies

It has occurred to me that many people have great questions or curiosities either about the…Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service